The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
I've been observing you. You keep saying you were forced. Someone pointed a gun at you? Everyone have to serve NS. I'm sure some of us have been targeted at in NS. It's pretty obvious now that everyone here know why you were being targeted in NS and honestly from the way you have been replying, reacting, you are a person who never take responsibility on your own doings. It's always other people's fault and you are forever the victim.

You cry being a victim of being poor, having own diagnosed STD. Yet, you are very active in the other masaage subforum trying to get people to recommend you MLs. Are you trying to spread your STD to other bros? Or being a beggar for emotional support, painting a poor man yet trying to get lobangs on massage places?

Many a times when I'm down, I'm left with $200 to survive for the rest of the month with 3 more weeks to go. Massage would be the last thing I dare to dream of.
You really deserve to be in this current state. Shame on you.. but wait, I guess you will then again blame other circumstances instead of doing a tiny bit of self reflection. I pity you.
Forced because age 33 BBFA with little savings thanks to NS, which girl want to be my gf? Hmm I can get contact first, next time then visit, got issue? I got bullied in NS because SAF did not accept TCM medical condition thus dogs thought I chao keng and bullied me. So know the whole story first before coming here to shoot your mouth off. If you can often find yourself with $200 per month it goes to show that you are the irresponsible one.
Old 25-01-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Forced because age 33 BBFA with little savings thanks to NS, which girl want to be my gf? Hmm I can get contact first, next time then visit, got issue? I got bullied in NS because SAF did not accept TCM medical condition thus dogs thought I chao keng and bullied me. So know the whole story first before coming here to shoot your mouth off. If you can often find yourself with $200 per month it goes to show that you are the irresponsible one.
Maybe I forgot to make it clear that it was in the past that I had financial issues. I chose to be positive and got out of it without blaming anyone else. You like to collect contacts? Guess you like to collect stamps and idol cards too.. you got bullied?It's the attitude that makes a man. Not the situation. You choose to be fat. You can exercise and cut your food. Blaming is easier than having determination.. Well I guess you chose the easy way. Blame your way out in life. There's always a choice in life. Notwithstanding your financial situation, with this attitude of yours, I'm glad that no girls want to be in your life. Please don't harm them.

Just that I happen to be in a bad mood and your self-answering and repeated cry of attention to push up this thread caught my attention.

You would also noticed that no one really bother to reply on this thread of yours. It's all because of your attitude. I believe that's what's happening in your life. Even before NS, I think you don't have much friends.. Well, then again, you deserve it.
Old 25-01-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Maybe I forgot to make it clear that it was in the past that I had financial issues. I chose to be positive and got out of it without blaming anyone else. You like to collect contacts? Guess you like to collect stamps and idol cards too.. you got bullied?It's the attitude that makes a man. Not the situation. You choose to be fat. You can exercise and cut your food. Blaming is easier than having determination.. Well I guess you chose the easy way. Blame your way out in life. There's always a choice in life. Notwithstanding your financial situation, with this attitude of yours, I'm glad that no girls want to be in your life. Please don't harm them.

Just that I happen to be in a bad mood and your self-answering and repeated cry of attention to push up this thread caught my attention.

You would also noticed that no one really bother to reply on this thread of yours. It's all because of your attitude. I believe that's what's happening in your life. Even before NS, I think you don't have much friends.. Well, then again, you deserve it.
Hmm they aren't replying because this thread has been a while and my issue has been resolved already. Go and take your bad mood elsewhere, no one needs it. No one needs those other trolls either. I became fat because I went to binge eat after NS trauma, just like how people binge eat after break up from their bf and gf. You think if I am married to a 9 or 10 out of 10 woman I still need to be on this thread? Use brain leh. Don't make me laugh. Like I say, collect number can be used for next time visit, any issue? Continue being a simp for NS and women, because that is all you will ever amount to.
Old 25-01-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm they aren't replying because this thread has been a while and my issue has been resolved already. Go and take your bad mood elsewhere, no one needs it. No one needs those other trolls either. I became fat because I went to binge eat after NS trauma, just like how people binge eat after break up from their bf and gf. You think if I am married to a 9 or 10 out of 10 woman I still need to be on this thread? Use brain leh. Don't make me laugh. Like I say, collect number can be used for next time visit, any issue? Continue being a simp for NS and women, because that is all you will ever amount to.
Nope. I was bullied in NS too. I got trauma too. I got aimed in NS too. But that's just part and parcel of life. I reflected and learnt from it. There's always a cause and effect to everything. You binge eat you get fat. You let yourself stay in the situation and refused to change it then stop complaining and blaming everyone. You know you are fat then go exercise.
I can see you are just a typical edmwer based on your lingos.

You really deserve to be in this current situation. Sorry, I need to go and top up my popcorn. I think other brothers might be enjoying what I'm writing now.

To other bros, feel free to join in the fun. I'm starting to have fun seeing how he get burnt.. 😌
Old 25-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope. I was bullied in NS too. I got trauma too. I got aimed in NS too. But that's just part and parcel of life. I reflected and learnt from it. There's always a cause and effect to everything. You binge eat you get fat. You let yourself stay in the situation and refused to change it then stop complaining and blaming everyone. You know you are fat then go exercise.
I can see you are just a typical edmwer based on your lingos.

You really deserve to be in this current situation. Sorry, I need to go and top up my popcorn. I think other brothers might be enjoying what I'm writing now.

To other bros, feel free to join in the fun. I'm starting to have fun seeing how he get burnt.. 😌
Hmm seems like you have intellectual issue understanding what I have typed. Why should I reflect when the cause was not me but SAF not recognizing my medical condition? I only binged eat due to NS trauma. How to not let us stay in this situation when it was NS that caused it? Now bulk up until 86.9 Kg already then try to exercise or lose weight? If you are having a bad day take it somewhere else, fk off. No one needs it from you. Also, not to worry, I have rebutted quite a few bros on HWZ forum until they also cannot comeback, can only diam diam. So try me
Old 25-01-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are you trying to spread your STD to other bros?
With regards to this, it was because initially I thought my STD was resolved with the vagiisil cream already. Secondly, STD is not spread through HJ, only bj and fj, so why cannot continue going?
Old 25-01-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: STDs

Quote:
Hmm seems like you have intellectual issue understanding what I have typed. Why should I reflect when the cause was not me but SAF not recognizing my medical condition? I only binged eat due to NS trauma. How to not let us stay in this situation when it was NS that caused it? Now bulk up until 86.9 Kg already then try to exercise or lose weight? If you are having a bad day take it somewhere else, fk off. No one needs it from you. Also, not to worry, I have rebutted quite a few bros on HWZ forum until they also cannot comeback, can only diam diam. So try me
From the way you replied on now you are fat already then try to lose weight, it just simply show how a loser you are in giving up yourself and blaming everyone. It's always someone and not you. SO not exercising to lose weight is also someone else's choice and not your own choice. Your failure to understand all these facts of life made me wonder how you managed to survive till now.

Well, keep living in the self disillusioned world where you think people cannot comeback when actual fact is they just had their fun and decided to let you be the clown. Those who understand would understand.

Oh ya, you like to collect things right? I can up your points if you want to collect that too 🤣? I would need to refresh how to up people's points.. coz I don't let these meaningless things get in my life. I fix situations and not blame others when things didn't go the way I expect.

I really appreciate the your presence. You have made my day. The world needs these type of people like you! Thanks! 😁
Old 25-01-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
With regards to this, it was because initially I thought my STD was resolved with the vagiisil cream already. Secondly, STD is not spread through HJ, only bj and fj, so why cannot continue going?
You missed the point. You idiot. You claimed to be too poor to even see doctor. Yet rich enough to visit ML for HJ which would cost at least $100. Your priorities in life are really as screwed up like the person you are.
Old 25-01-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
From the way you replied on now you are fat already then try to lose weight, it just simply show how a loser you are in giving up yourself and blaming everyone. It's always someone and not you. SO not exercising to lose weight is also someone else's choice and not your own choice. Your failure to understand all these facts of life made me wonder how you managed to survive till now.

Well, keep living in the self disillusioned world where you think people cannot comeback when actual fact is they just had their fun and decided to let you be the clown. Those who understand would understand.

Oh ya, you like to collect things right? I can up your points if you want to collect that too 🤣? I would need to refresh how to up people's points.. coz I don't let these meaningless things get in my life. I fix situations and not blame others when things didn't go the way I expect.

I really appreciate the your presence. You have made my day. The world needs these type of people like you! Thanks! 😁
Hmm continue being the sad troll you are. I said it is much easier to maintain weight than to increase in weight then try to decrease it. You have not answered me how you can end up with $200 if you are disciplined or better than me? HA HA HA.
It is only 2 days ago that I started collecting numbers btw, so don't speak like you know. Lol how am I the clown? I only shared what happened to me thanks to SAF. The clowns are the ones who continue being beta and simps to NS like you and those other guys taking me on
Old 25-01-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
You missed the point. You idiot. You claimed to be too poor to even see doctor. Yet rich enough to visit ML for HJ which would cost at least $100. Your priorities in life are really as screwed up like the person you are.
Hmm, when I typed for the thread of STD 1 month ago I really did not have even $100 left. I worked this month and got $540, any issue??? Quit acting smart or being a know it all.

Actually all men are expendable and disposable in war and disasters, and yes that includes bros on this thread. So stop being such simps or betas trying to continue defending NS. NS doesn't even care about you lol. Thanks.
Old 25-01-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
You think it is so easy losing weight by just jogging? Not to mention you need discipline in jogging and not everyone likes jogging.
Old 25-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm continue being the sad troll you are. I said it is much easier to maintain weight than to increase in weight then try to decrease it. You have not answered me how you can end up with $200 if you are disciplined or better than me? HA HA HA.
It is only 2 days ago that I started collecting numbers btw, so don't speak like you know. Lol how am I the clown? I only shared what happened to me thanks to SAF. The clowns are the ones who continue being beta and simps to NS like you and those other guys taking me on
You see.. choosing the easy way out.. blaming people, staying put at current stage... that's just who you are.
I made wrong decisions in life. Ended up financially challenged at that point in time. I learnt and picked myself up. I don't choose the easy way out like you 怨天怨人. I got out of it. I hate NS too. But do I complain about it? No. I accept it for what it is and move on. I was once fat till 120kg but I managed to lose 40kg through sheer diet and exercise. That's the difference between you and me.

I pick myself up and overcome it. I'm not a lazy ass like you who chose to remain status quo. 89kg only then you kpkb like the world has betrayed you.
Unless you have genetics issue which caused you to be fat, the problem is always you when you can have a choice to change it. Just admit it la, you lazy ass. Keep being the loser.
Old 25-01-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
You see.. choosing the easy way out.. blaming people, staying put at current stage... that's just who you are.
I made wrong decisions in life. Ended up financially challenged at that point in time. I learnt and picked myself up. I don't choose the easy way out like you 怨天怨人. I got out of it. I hate NS too. But do I complain about it? No. I accept it for what it is and move on. I was once fat till 120kg but I managed to lose 40kg through sheer diet and exercise. That's the difference between you and me.

I pick myself up and overcome it. I'm not a lazy ass like you who chose to remain status quo. 89kg only then you kpkb like the world has betrayed you.
Unless you have genetics issue which caused you to be fat, the problem is always you when you can have a choice to change it. Just admit it la, you lazy ass. Keep being the loser.
hmm continue being the sad troll you are making empty claims. No picture no talk. You hate NS is because you deserved it, for my case it was because I was sabotaged by it, there is a difference.
Old 25-01-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmm continue being the sad troll you are making empty claims. No picture no talk. You hate NS is because you deserved it, for my case it was because I was sabotaged by it, there is a difference.
What I can say is that you are definitely going to be sabotaged by many other more things in your miserable life based on your character.

This I'm very sure about it.
Enjoy!
Old 25-01-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I can say is that you are definitely going to be sabotaged by many other more things in your miserable life based on your character.

This I'm very sure about it.
Enjoy!
It's okay, I don't blame you based on your intellectual limitation to understand what I have typed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1