The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ask your friend to grow a pair of balls and get a reality slap. He has a defeatist attitude in life. Below 35 is not old, still many single girls out there for him to date. Why give up now? If he cannot hold onto a Singaporean girl, just ask him to date Malaysian girls.

Ask your friend this question. How fast can he run 2.4 km at age 20 and at his current age? He probably runs slower down. Is it due to a lack of desire to run as fast as when he is 20? For most guys, we wish to run as fast as we did in our prime. The desire is there. We just can't do it due to physical limitation. Legs not as strong, lungs and heart also not as good.

The same applies for sex. If a sexy and shapely 23 year old stands naked in front of us. The above 50 years old guys will admire this lady as much as a 25 year old guy. We don't desire less but we know we are limited by physical conditioning. It's just that we don't get erected as fast or can bang her as hard as a younger guy. We also don't recover as well for subsequent shots.
True. Desire never goes away. Even those lau tiko will also try to bua chiobu boobs
Old 02-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Hi senior bros, I am a younger bro who is seeking advice and would be thankful if any senior bros can advice a bit. Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread where can easily consult more senior bros.

My friend is below 35 and has trouble getting a girlfriend and predicts that he won't be able to settle down, start a family, etc. He comforts himself in the fact that as he gets older, his libido will drop and he won't want to have sex as frequently as his younger self. Is this true? Will we desire sex less frequently as we hit our 50s, 60s or will we desire sex but encounter more issues getting erect?

Thanks bros for reading and hope to hear your opinion

(FYI, my friend is less attractive, but is a kind guy and doing financially okay too)
For me, my desire didn’t fade, just that my taste whom I wanna have sex changed. Still getting erected after 50s is a matter of diet and exercise.

A few years ago , I still have ed due to medical reasons. But now, with a new playful FB, diligently exercise and controlling my diet , my ED is almost 90% cure.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rainforestkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
For me, my desire didn’t fade, just that my taste whom I wanna have sex changed. Still getting erected after 50s is a matter of diet and exercise.

A few years ago , I still have ed due to medical reasons. But now, with a new playful FB, diligently exercise and controlling my diet , my ED is almost 90% cure.
Happy for u bro

So proud of u. Keep up the good job bro

I am not 50 yet but late 40s. Problem with 40s is wife not interested in sex anymore since many years. Still exercise is very regular for me. Everyone one here must exercise a lot. It does helps.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post

Interesting sharing bro. Sounds like sexual desires still strong but getting the little brother going needs a nourishing environment: fun companionship, exercise, proper diet.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
True. Desire never goes away. Even those lau tiko will also try to bua chiobu boobs
Good tofu everyone want to eat (吃豆腐) haha
Old 03-05-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforestkk View Post
Happy for you, bro

So proud of u. Keep up the excellent job bro

I am not 50 yet but late 40s. Problem with 40s is wife not interested in sex anymore since many years. Still exercise is very regular for me. Everyone one here must exercise a lot. It does helps.
Thanks bro, I agreed exercise and diet very important.
I was lucky and unlucky to meet this ML whom is very “spontaneous” and “playful” thus reigniting my sex life .
Old 03-05-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Interesting sharing bro. Sounds like sexual desires still strong but getting the little brother going needs a nourishing environment: fun companionship, exercise, proper diet.
Yes bro, fun companion is also important too.😉
Old 05-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Many of the gurus and masters have said them all
Finally it is a combination of many that lead to what we are today respectively .

In my own experience, desires never faced but scopes (focus) changes.
I wish every one healthier and have a better meaningful life.

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 05-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
LeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforestkk View Post
wife not interested in sex anymore since many years
This seems to be quite common theme nowadays
Old 06-05-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wife pussy loose and no more feel
Old 06-05-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Nice thread. A lot knowledge and experience sharing 👍👍
Old 06-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Good thred here.

Am in my early 40s. Is it common that guys at different stages of life seek different kind of sex?

I recall when i was in my 20s, i just want to fuck anybody that were appealing. Helmet is a must other than gf/flings

At 30s, growing my career, i purely look for FL or ML. No time to waste and nonsense. Helmet is a must.

Currently in 40s, i only want to have sex with ppl i know. Can be friends, colleagues etc. Dislike helmet lol.

Is this common? Are senior bro here experiencing the same?
Old 06-05-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 22
Johnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to all

Interestingly I have the same trajectory as you! What really struck me was the last section. People we know! Please don’t judge but I find myself looking for FB or connections with people I know. But still not very successful cos maybe I don’t pursue hard enough or they not daring enough knowing of my marital status.

I think this is an interesting topic in itself.

Edit: spelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Good thred here.

Am in my early 40s. Is it common that guys at different stages of life seek different kind of sex?

I recall when i was in my 20s, i just want to fuck anybody that were appealing. Helmet is a must other than gf/flings

At 30s, growing my career, i purely look for FL or ML. No time to waste and nonsense. Helmet is a must.

Currently in 40s, i only want to have sex with ppl i know. Can be friends, colleagues etc. Dislike helmet lol.

Is this common? Are senior bro here experiencing the same?
Old 07-05-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
I understand once you start TRT, your body will stop producing testosterone.

I am trying out some supplement now, bladder control to stop frequent urination and Tongkat Ali to improve energy level.
What tongkatali u taking? I using songkok tongkat ali coffee. Haha
Old 07-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
What tongkatali u taking? I using songkok tongkat ali coffee. Haha
VitaHealth Stami Man - it contain tongkat Ali but not much effect, maybe dosage is low.

Tongkat Ali coffee may contain other substance that is not declare, I will avoid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1