The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H38/40

Hey bro RJ2004 ... if you happen to visit H38 maybe you can try G11 and see how? thanks in advance ... need the feedback ... btw, WH12G23 is going home in 2 months' time ... can verify?

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ2004
was walking down L18 after bonking at WH10. okt at H40 actually asked me to take a look
anyway, of 4 gals in the tank he say 3 are new G11 (sexy wild look) and G5 or something, cant remember. G4 (not new) was in there as well, very sweet looking. declined to try (had very long session @ WH10 la, no more energy. walking past H38 oso saw 2 good lookers.
think i will hit on this house for some FR soon, hopefully not bad ones
Old 17-03-2004, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WH12G23

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Wahahahaha!
hahaha. 2 months time.

* bai yoo gup...gup krai kon tee ter por jai - Potato *
Old 17-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: L18H38/40

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Hey bro RJ2004 ... if you happen to visit H38 maybe you can try G11 and see how? thanks in advance ... need the feedback ... btw, WH12G23 is going home in 2 months' time ... can verify?
Are you one of her tiraks
70% true that she's going back.

* bai yoo gup...gup krai kon tee ter por jai - Potato *

Last edited by Sundaytimes; 17-03-2004 at 08:10 PM.
Old 17-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: L18H38/40

Quote:
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
hahaha. 2 months time.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
Are you one of her tiraks
70% true that she's going back.
Hey bro Sundaytimes! Care to share the joke? No, she thinks I'm smitten with her ... the feeling's not mutual ... only visit her twice
Old 18-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Funny you guys should be mentioning WH12G23. Yest went to that house take a look. A few guys in there dunno waiting for who. This G23 shouted at me from the tank "Lai lai, wo xi huan ni!" All the guys turn to stare at me. And I beat a hasty retreat from the house

anyone got FR on her pls contribute to WH thread thanks.
Old 18-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
L18H38G88

Decided to scout this house despite its not-so-good repute, basically because I've spotted a look of good lookers here and at L18H40. Spotted some targets at L18H40 the day before but never try as I had just finished marathon session at WH10. Went for a look at L18WH40 but no targets available. Rounded to L18H38 instead, only 3 gals (sorry ah neo didnt see G11) but G88 looked very sweet so went for her.

Outside the tank she looked even more cute, a bit school girl look. Knows a bit of mandarin and hokkien. Got a small scorpion tattoo over the left shoulder. SOP shower. I went to lie down and then saw something unexpected. There was a mirror on the ceiling! Macham love hotel like that? Anyway, she came out and took a few minutes trying to adjust the stereo. Think her CD was spoilt, turned to radio station instead. Finally got round to working on me after taking her own sweet time. Instead of getting a catbath, she gave me a boob rub instead and licked around the nipples for a bit. BJ was weak and brief before she went on top. Barely started any rhythme before she wanted to change position (what the hell is the mirror in the ceiling for then?). Was very sian at this point so decided to finish quickly. Pulled her legs this way and that when I was on top, at least she was accomodating and never complained. Soft moans from her which actually suited her sweet face. SOP after-shower.

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 6.8/10 (slight tummy but very curvaceous from behind angle)
BJ: 0/10 (Capped)
FJ: 6/10 (At least didnt complain of changing positions?)
NO kissing, bbbj, fingering.
Overall: 4/10 (Would have given a 3 if she had at any point of time tried to rush me. The intercom actually came on twice but she still didnt chase me off so credits to her for that.)
RTF: No, this one is purely for brothers interested in raping school gals. Wasnt very satisfied with the bonk so went to WH10 for another marathon again! Which is enough to put me out of action for the rest of the week
Old 18-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: L18H38 Another Bad experience

Quote:
Decided to scout this house despite its not-so-good repute, basically because I've spotted a look of good lookers here and at L18H40. Spotted some targets at L18H40 the day before but never try as I had just finished marathon session at WH10. Went for a look at L18WH40 but no targets available. Rounded to L18H38 instead, only 3 gals (sorry ah neo didnt see G11) but G88 looked very sweet so went for her.

Outside the tank she looked even more cute, a bit school girl look. Knows a bit of mandarin and hokkien. Got a small scorpion tattoo over the left shoulder. SOP shower. I went to lie down and then saw something unexpected. There was a mirror on the ceiling! Macham love hotel like that? Anyway, she came out and took a few minutes trying to adjust the stereo. Think her CD was spoilt, turned to radio station instead. Finally got round to working on me after taking her own sweet time. Instead of getting a catbath, she gave me a boob rub instead and licked around the nipples for a bit. BJ was weak and brief before she went on top. Barely started any rhythme before she wanted to change position (what the hell is the mirror in the ceiling for then?). Was very sian at this point so decided to finish quickly. Pulled her legs this way and that when I was on top, at least she was accomodating and never complained. Soft moans from her which actually suited her sweet face. SOP after-shower.

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 6.8/10 (slight tummy but very curvaceous from behind angle)
BJ: 0/10 (Capped)
FJ: 6/10 (At least didnt complain of changing positions?)
NO kissing, bbbj, fingering.
Overall: 4/10 (Would have given a 3 if she had at any point of time tried to rush me. The intercom actually came on twice but she still didnt chase me off so credits to her for that.)
RTF: No, this one is purely for brothers interested in raping school gals. Wasnt very satisfied with the bonk so went to WH10 for another marathon again! Which is enough to put me out of action for the rest of the week
Bad experience at L18 H38 is not a hear say......
Old 18-03-2004, 06:48 PM
Benz_Cunt

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: L8H66bG81

Quote:
Originally posted by Private Ryan
had this girl few weeks back. thinking of going for second. can anyone tell me if she's still around. if possible, any phone number for this house so that i can call and book. better book time before going and have to sit and wait.
thanks in advance...
cheers!

Hi brudder, just visit there last nite, u have got the wrong house no liao,it's 66C not B. Yes 81 is still around and my fren was having fun wif her. He told me good service got AR and bbbj.
for my own self, got G12. FR as below:
last nite abt 930 reach geylang, my fren decide to visit L866C told that he got a gf type of service there, so heading to there lor.
when step in only left one gal in the tank. then my fren ask for G81, OKT ask him wait for few minute,the gal should come ont soon. As for me, think that gal also not bad looking, so ask for her sevice.
When get into her room, intro herself in English and slowly she strip herself. Abit disapointed cos her ne ne is too small, mine even bigger than her. then follow by shower.
when out from shower, i laid on her bed and wait for the action start. she started the action with catbath from my ear to my nipple, then keep squeez my ne ne, beh tahan and giggle. she ask me to put on cap for bj, but i ask for bbbj and she agree. The bbbj with hot and cold water!! walau really Song!! me like addicted the bj like dat, ask her to continue it. while she do the bj her finger keep on running near my ass, then i try my luck and ask her "want to Lick?" just a second her tounge already rim my ass liao walau lagi Song.
Me be tahan liao,ask her to cap my didi and ride on me. listen to her moan, make my didi lagi angry. change to scissor position, with my full rod penetration, she cried even louder..
turn her over and do a doggie style, can feel that her cunt is really tight! i like dat feeling and load my shot with it. then she turn over and hug me again squezze my ne ne. Knn.

Look : 6.5/10
body : 5/10 (small ne ne)
BJ : 9/10 (BBBJ wif hot/cold water. very hardworking)
AR : 8/10 ( Rim wif sound effect)
FJ : 8/10 ( tight cunt, like anal feeling.Thumbs UP)
Rtf : Maybe (cos saw few new gal might want to try them)

First time contribute my FR here, but already a Sam's Fan for 2year liao. Don't flame me if the report is not up senior's expectation. Thank.
Old 18-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Samster

Re: L18H38G88

no problem RJ2004 I was hoping that you will give a FR of her ... thanks anyway

Quote:

Old 18-03-2004, 08:32 PM
guy_22

Tried H14G3:

Looks: 7/10(Nice smile)
Body: 7/10(B-C cup)
BJ: 6/10(Weak)
FJ: 7/10
French: yes
Old 18-03-2004, 08:34 PM
guy_22

Tried H14G6:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10(A-B cup)
BBBJ: 7.5/10

Got a tatto just above the G-string. Not bad. But do take note that she may be a bit wild. Try here and u will know.

RTF: Maybe.(Crazy girl)
Old 18-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Funny you guys should be mentioning WH12G23. Yest went to that house take a look. A few guys in there dunno waiting for who. This G23 shouted at me from the tank "Lai lai, wo xi huan ni!" All the guys turn to stare at me. And I beat a hasty retreat from the house

anyone got FR on her pls contribute to WH thread thanks.
Her "wo xi huan ni" = wo xi huan ni de $ ... No punt intended ...

Cheers ...
CB:
Old 18-03-2004, 08:37 PM
guy_22

Tried H40G20:

Looks:9/10(Ayumi Hamasaki lookalike)
Body: 7/10(A-B cup)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10

I personally feels that she looks like Ayumi, quite kawaii. Bros can verify.
Old 18-03-2004, 08:38 PM
guy_22

Tried H10G2:

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10