The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Nice updates here, more actions please.
Old 31-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 8
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

An early happy new year to all bros here. I’m writing this early as I will be out celebrating new year later on! Hope all bros continue supporting me! Thank you bros who have upped my points, please do leave your names so I can thank you back. Stories coming right up!

Continued from:

As we walked I thought to myself, how do I keep this secret about Y with S and will Y tell N or S about what happened earlier. And my phone rang! It was M calling, I had totally forgotten about her as I was so tied up the past 2 days and I had forgotten about her.

I brought the girls into the bar ordered some drinks for them and made an excuse to leave and called M back.

M: Tam arai you na? Tam mai mai tor ha chan? (Translation from Thai, what are you doing? Why didn’t u call me?)

I thought of an excuse immediately as I became and expert in lying and replied

Me: Sorry la baby, I was busy as my relatives came back Sg and they wanted me bring them around la, uncle auntie cousin also here I no time call you sorry sorry

M: Jing ror? Mai gor hok na! (Translation from Thai, really? Not lying to me ya?)

Me: Yes baby, why I lie to you for la, you want me take photo? I go ask them now

M: 555 don’t need la baby, I believe you na, you finish with family first then u call me la, I miss you already and long time no fuck u I horny liao na

Me: Alright, I miss fucking you too, once I’m finished with my family tmr I will go and fuck u hahahah

M: Ok ja, have fun with family na, call me tmr ja teeruk byebye!

Having settled this surprisingly easy task, I went back to the bar to see all 3 girls dancing and having fun. They saw me and S immediately pulled me over and started grinding me with her butt from the front while Y was grinding her boobs on my back. I laughed out as a lot of guys were looking over at me as thou why are all these girls so close to me and a few caucasian guys came over and tried to strike up a conversation with them while they will still dancing with me. Immediately they pulled me away and I gave the guys a thumb downs and we went out to the beach instead.

S: Darling, this is my first time with you outside of work and really relaxing myself, I feel so happy right now! How I wish you could come Taiwan and I would be able to see you everyday.

Me: Aww darling, you’re still gonna be here for the next few months, don’t fret about Taiwan, I will find time to visit you girls when I have the time off

Y: Hahahah, you sure? Or would you just be hooking up other girls in Singapore while S is waiting for you in Taiwan?

S jumped up and chased after Y and they ran around the beach while N and I sat down on the beach chairs. N started a conversation with me and asked

N: So which of those two do you fancy?

It caught me by surprise and I stuttered a reply

Me: What, what do you you you mean?

N: I can see that you fancy the both of them, but what I can’t see is that which one would you choose over the other, or you’re just trying to make yourself available for those 2 so you won’t hurt their feelings.

I was stunned by her statement, yes I liked S as she was a very cute girl and as for Y she was the type of girl that I fancied as she was my type in terms of figure and looks, so I was indeed trying to step on 2 boats between the girls and I wondered why N would suddenly mention about that.

Me: I guess you could say that both of them are like very good friends to me, I enjoy their company and probably after time, one of them would be with me if I’m permitted to.

N gave me a solemn face and said

N: Both of them likes you, and it’s not really fair for them if you get what I mean, treating them both the same would only get their hopes up high and eventually hurt both their feelings between you and each other. Try not to make things difficult for them as we are all here trying to make a living and finding love might not be suitable for them currently at this age and this time. But since we’re here to have fun tonight, I shall not make the atmosphere tense as I could see that you’re starting to think alot, just have fun for tonight and I will keep whatever that happens here tonight a secret that I will bring to my grave. *pats me on the shoulder and moves over to hug me*

Her hug was not the friendly hug more of like a motherly hug but damn her boobs were pressing against me and I was slightly aroused and I thought to myself, keep everything that happened here a secret? Then I might want to get into N’s pants as well as I was very interested to see her boobs.

S came running back first and she sat on my chair leaning her back on me while I hugged her from behind and Y sat I my right side and kept looking over at us.

Me: Y, why you keep looking at me? U fancy me as well, and being jealous now? Hahahha *trying to soften the atmosphere as I could sense it getting tense again*

Y: Nope, I don’t like playboys and you happen to look just like one *smirks*
Stick to your S as she is a hungry girl, I can see what’s she’s trying to do you! Hahahahaha

S hands were behind her as she played with my dick from the outside and making me hard again. She then turn around and rested her head on my chest while her hand slipped into my shorts and she started to give me a inside handjob there on the beach. Luckily it was dark outside and only those sitting very close would be able to see what’s going and I was getting very horny and feeling adventurous then. I whispered to S

Me: Suck me here will you darling?

To be continued after new year bros!! Have fun enjoy the night and huat ah!!!!!
Old 01-01-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the wonderful updates and hope you enjoyed your countdown.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 19
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Happy New Year bro
Old 02-01-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Happy New year.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the late updates bros, was sick for the past few days feeling better today so shall update more for bros to enjoy, delayed for 2 days already feel slightly bad also. Thanks bros for the new year wishes as well. Here goes. . .

Continued from:

Luckily it was dark outside and only those sitting very close would be able to see what’s going and I was getting very horny and feeling adventurous then. I whispered to S

Me: Suck me here will you darling?

S looked at me with her eyes widening giving me the are you sure look! And I slipped my hands down to play with her boobs and tune her nipples. N decided to take a walk down towards to beach but Y was still sitting beside us. I’m sure she could see me making out with S but she did not say anything until S was horny after the massaging of her breasts she m released my dick from my shorts and started sucking me.

Y: Are you two serious? *slightly whispering*

S waved the comment off and she was sucking my dick right on the beach while I was playing with her boobs hanging out from her bikini. Y looked angry and she marched off towards the toilet but I continued my session with S there, as we were in clear view of anyone within 3m of us it was truly a thrilling feeling and as Y came back I saw the sillihoute of someone walking over, I was so aroused that I instantly released my cum fully into S’s mouth. She continued sucking me as the person walked over till I realized it’s Y and she was looking at me with a lusty look now. S excused herself to the toilet to clean up and Y jumps up at me and positioned my semi hard dick on her pussy as she shifted her bikini bottom.

Y: I will finish u before she comes back again! Hahahah

Me: Come on! Not now la! Later S come back how?

Y: I don’t care now, I’m horny already

My dick became hard again and Y immediately pushed my dick into her already wet pussy as started to ride me hard,

Y: Ohh yess, that’s the feeling, ahh ahh uhh uhhh

For the next few minutes I was not even close to cumming even though being outdoors and still feeling excited but I saw someone coming over and I pushed Y aside as I thought it was S coming back and I didn’t want her to see us in the act for now. Turns out it was N, she said she lost her way and almost couldn’t find us, me and Y laughed out as S came back from the toilet.

Me: How about we get a last round of drinks and head back to the chalet girls?

“SURE! Doubles for all!!!” They replied

They got a tray of 6 tequila shots each and downed them in one go and S was beginning to get very high as she had started to cling unto me like a koala bear and Y was being very close to me then. N looked slightly drunk as well so I knew times up and I had to drag those 3 back to the chalet but as they wanted more to drink, we went to a 7-11 and I bought a btl of vodka back just to appease them and they continued with their drinking game and they decided to play strip poker.

Me: Seriously? 3 girls and 1 guy? What if u girls rape me? I’m on the losing end eh

Y: Be a man and accept the rape since u did not finish what was started previously. *smirks*

I shot her the WTF FACE and she slightly got the message but did not bother to correct herself. Luckily the other 2 were drunk and did not understand what was being said by Y then, so after a few games and more drinks, N was down to her bikini and damn her boobs were really eye catching to see, S had lost everything and was sitting there nude, Y had only her bikini bottom left and I just lost a game as I stripped my boxers to reveal a very visible hardon. S caught sight of it and with a turn, she landed on me in a sitting position and started to French kiss me while N looked embarrassed and Y slightly jealous looks on their faces.

Y: If you two are gonna do it in front of us, then I guess you can take another 2 more to join in as well?

S: Mumm ummm, come try then, he’s wonderful and I’m ok with sharing him with my sisters for now,

I looked over at Y and N was still considering but Y was already crawling over with a horny look on her face and cupped my balls from behind as S moved and allowed Y to pull my boxers down, and I tot to myself is this gonna be my first threesome?

To be continued. . .

Sorry I gotta stop for lunch and also medication now bros, will take some time to rest and will update once I’m feeling better! Hope you guys enjoy the stories for now.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great updates here, looking forward to 4some here.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 19
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

bro you not feeling well? take care man, rest more
Old 02-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Bro enjoyed your story very much. You rest well and take care of yourself.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dingdong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice ts. Waiting for more of your adventure. 👍👍👍
Old 04-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Ok I’m feeling better after a rest sorry I didn’t update the past 2 days as I was not in the mood due to being too sick. But I’m back for more stories now bros.

Continued from:

I looked over at Y and N was still considering but Y was already crawling over with a horny look on her face and cupped my balls from behind as S moved and allowed Y to pull my boxers down, and I tot to myself is this gonna be my first threesome?

Mayb foursome?

I knew this was gonna be exciting and fucking all in the same room once more, as S frenched me, she moved her button and allowed Y access to pull my boxers off. Out popped my dick and N slightly let out a scream and went up to the bed to hide under the covers.

S: You like it this way darling? 2 of us serving you? Hmm ummm *as I started tuning her nipples*

Me: Suck me Y, suck me now!! *as I probed my dick towards her face making S fall upwards towards me as I lay back down on the bed with her pussy on my face*

I started to lick S’s pussy while Y was sucking me and I felt that hard suction on my dick making me extremely excited and horny. I played with both their boobs, imagine my hands one up one down plying with C and B cups boobs. Felt in heaven!!!!

S: Ahhh darling, uhmmmm feels good, that’s it lick faster ummmmm ahhh lick faster darling, ahhh

I flicked my tounge harder as I felt the suction harder on my dick as Y increased speed and S cummed hard shooting her cum and juices on my face m. Y then requested for a change of position with S and I shifted to face Y’s pussy and started another round of pussy eating while S was resting on the bed watching us.

Y: Now that I have you to try, I will milk you dry tonight till u can’t walk *winks* I missed out a chance earlier by the beach, I won’t miss this now

And she jumped up on me and sat straight on my dick pushing it raw into her pussy.

Y: Ummmm, ohh yes! Your dick is so warm, ohhh ahhhh, I feel like cumming soon already

Hearing that, I started a machine gun pump upwards banging her pussy hard and she moaned out loudly

Y: AHHH YES, OHHH YESSSSS, AHHH AHHH UMMMMM UGHH AHHH, YES DARLING, YES, IM CUMMING, IM COMING UHHHHHH AHHHHHHH

And Y slumped on the bed as I haven’t gotten a chance to shoot yet thou I was feeling excited, I didn’t want this to end too quickly. I slapped Y’s boobs with my dick as I pulled out of her and shifted my attention back towards S. While turning over, I saw that N was peeping from the covers and I pulled S lower for N to have a better view. I positioned my dick at the entrance and teased S

S: Darling, please don’t tease me like this, put it in alright?

Me: But what if I finish the session soon? It feels very good to fuck you and I’m afraid that you will not enjoy it if I cum soon darling *continues rubbing my dickhead at the entrance of her pussy while looking over at N as she haven’t noticed that I saw that she was peeping.

S: It’s alright, I just need it inside now darling, please , please fuck me already

And with a thrust, I pumped my dick into her hard and started going top speed inside her.

S: AHHH DARLING, oohhh ohhh ohhh ahhhh ummm uhhh uhhh ohhhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As I continued the high speed pumping, I noticed that N had opened the covers slightly and she was touching her breast as she watched me fucking S hard right beside her. I felts hands reaching up towards my chests and a pair of boobs behind me and Y was back in the game. I pulled out and asked S & Y to blow me while I stood in front of N trying to tease her to join in the fun.

Y: Come on out already, we know you’re horny so stop hiding inside! *pulls the bed covers away*

N’s one hand was on her pussy rubbing as the covers fell away and the other that I saw still rubbing and squeezing on her boobs. She tried to hide but Y stood up and kissed her and they started a les session while S was still sucking me and I watched as Y & N made out with all the French kissing and boobs squeezing making me very excited that this night was one of the best nights that I have ever had!

S: Slurp slurp, darling can you please fuck me and make me cum again?

I held her from behind and positioned her in a standing doggie while I held her arms facing the couple making out in front of us. Watching Y & N now naked making out gave me a very big turn on and I pumped S hard making her scream while Y & N came over to suck on her boobs. I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my load into S once more and we all slumped onto the bed.

To be continued. . .

Will update again tonight bros, thank you for all your kind support!
Old 05-01-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bumps camp..
Old 05-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Thanks for the great updates, camping for more actions tonight.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Hardess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, camping too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1