The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ray

"The pool table?"

"Yes, Fan, the pool table!" Ray smirked as he told them.

"She was real wild eh?" Fan still felt the hurt from when this young girl rejected his approach.

"You bet! She kept me up the whole night."

"So where is she now? I don't see her around tonight." Fan was looking around the pub. He had been quietly doing that since Ray started his story.

"She's gone, Fan. So stop looking around, unless you're trying to stare at Lisa."

"Gone? What do you mean, gone?" L asked. He took a sip of his gin and tonic, looking only mildly curious.

"She's gone overseas apparently. Got a place in some U in Australia's what I heard," Ray said. It's been a month since she left a message on his machine, but he knew he was still missing her.

"So she just didn't show up one day?" Wolf was getting interested too.

Particularly since this was one girl he seemed to have missed.

"Yup. But all I can say is that I had a great time while it lasted."

"All of two weeks eh? Good for you then!" Relims said.

"You're right about that. Now let me tell you guys just how good it was.....

"It started that night Wolf told the story. Yes, that's the one....

Thanks to Wolf, I got rather horny. I didn't want to go home alone that night, and I knew that Judy seemed interested in me. Hey, I have to be blind to miss all the signals she threw at me. The looks she gave me, the way she would posture herself in order to display her assets, the extra sultry voice she would use when talking to me.

So I made my move. She was just cleaning up when you guys left. Normally she would leave early but Lisa was off that day, so I had promised to send her home. She was staying with a girl friend and shared a tiny rented apartment. No, I've never been there, Fan. She told me. And how would knowing where she stays help you now?

No, I didn't take it slow and easy. There was no need to. She sent me signals again, even as I stared at her openly. She was doing the same, giving me the eye, arching her back so I could appreciate those big boobs. After switching off most of the lights, I walked over to her. I could see her breathing quickened. She licked her lips as if they were parched. I asked her if she was finished. She told me yes. Then I was near enough to touch her, so I did.

Just the shoulders, Wolf. I'm not like you. I don't work so fast. Besides, I had all the time in the world. We were alone in the pub. The door was locked. She was obviously interested. I was horny as hell. Looking at her standing there, in that tungsten light emphasizing her curvaceous figure, was driving me wild inside.

I stood behind her, and I touched her lightly on the shoulders. She turned around, slowly, as if she was afraid. Then she looked me right in the eye, and I knew I had her. That glint was unmistakable. She stood right there, in fact moved closer to me, then we were kissing like there was no tomorrow.

tbc
Old 27-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ray

She had these really soft full lips, and she sucked at me like she was drinking my soul. Your guys know that I had my share of girls, and I had kissed more than enough to last a long time, but this girl was fantastic! She pressed right up to me, pushed those size Ds against my chest. I got her against the counter and lifted her so she was sitting on it. She immediately wrapped her legs around my thighs so we were almost crushed against each other. We continued to french.

It must gone on for quite a while. Eventually I had to stop to breath properly, but she kept her legs locked around me. And she had her hands under my shirt and hugging my waist. So I retaliated by reaching under her T-shirt for her boobs. She helped by pulling off her T-shirt. I was suddenly in heaven.

You must be dying for the details, Fan. Ok, let me just say that hers were two of the best boobs I've ever caressed. She looked very well endowed with her clothes on. With them off, they appeared even larger. They were overflowing out of her bra. Which I got rid of as soon as I could of course.

I was like a very hungry baby. I dived right in, slurping my way to seventh heaven. She was leaning back so I could bury my face in one breast while my other hand grappled with the other. The softness of those monsters, the pink nipples standing at attention, and the soft moans coming from her must have driven me wild. After sometime, I felt her hands gently pushing my head away. I came up for air. She complained that I was biting her. I apologized. We kissed some more, and I was back at her boobs, aware that I had to control myself.

Reluctantly, I had to come up for air again. Judy was smiling broadly, a mischievous grin on her lovely face. I moved back so she could get off the bar counter. Then I watched while she removed her jeans. This girl knew just how to play the game. She took her time, all the while flirting with her eyes. It was like a strip tease, except that there was no music. You see those lights behind the bar? Can you imagine how she looked with those on her body? Yummy!!

So within a few minutes, I had this delicious girl behind the counter, not a stitch on her voluptuous body. Still staring at her, I quickly got rid of my own clothes, almost ripping them off in my hurry.

She got back up on the counter, thighs open and inviting. It may have been the lights, but I thought I saw some glistening at her bush. And what a bush! Thick and luscious, like the proverbial jungle that hides a treasure within. I couldn't wait any longer. Two steps and I was the entrance of the treasure cove. As we hugged, and with some help from her, I found myself enveloped by a tight wet cunt.

Hey, here comes Sally. What do you guys think of my new barmaid?
Yes, Sally? Oh, yes of course, what kind of a host am I? You guys want more drinks? A refill for you, Wolf? Same gin and tonic, L? Give her your orders gentlemen. This round is on the house. Nothing for me, Sally, I should be closing up soon. Don't want to drive into a lamp-post later.

And you can stop staring now, L. I saw you chatting her up when I came in. She's not bad eh? For a older woman? Around thirty five. Just the type you like, L. Well, yes, she's got two little girls. You're fast tall guy. So what else did she tell you?

tbc
Old 02-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Judy

The tungsten spots made it appear as if they were on a stage. It felt surreal and strangely exhilarating. All around them, lights have been dimmed. The only other lights illuminated the green surface of the pool table.

The place was quiet, but it was hardly silent. Cars zoomed by occasionally along Yio Chu Kang Rd, the reverberation causing the stained glass over the door to vibrate. The big fridge that stood at one end of the bar, with the glass front so you can the different varieties of beer sitting inside, hummed. On the bar counter next to the sink, Judy moaned.

She could feel him going deep, rhythmically pumping with long smooth strokes. His hands played with her breasts, tweaking her nipples. The combined sensations from these sped through her nerve endings, fired up the baser primitive areas of her brain, and opened the vessels under the skin. A warm flush spread through her body. Judy could feel her wetness oozing out, and suddenly the ridiculous idea that she would have difficulty wiping off the counter top crossed her mind. Two moans later it was gone.

Half opening her eyes, she gazed at this man so intently pumping in her. He was so focused. She looked down between her open thighs, mesmerized by the sight of his erection sliding in and out. In the quiet of the pub, she thought she heard the squelching as he pumped. She certainly heard his grunting and her own rather loud moaning.

Soon, perhaps just a little too soon for her, he flooded her. As he continued to pump, she shuddered and as her own orgasm hit, she sat up and held Ray tightly against her, her feet hooked behind him. Ray leaned in and they kissed violently.

After washing up, and wiping off the counter top, she found Ray at the pool table, setting up for practice shots. She had mixed herself a Tequila Sunrise and pulled a lager, so she brought them over.

Walking about wearing only her fiery-red panty, she glimpsed her reflection in the full-length mirror fixed to the wall near the washroom. A tall buxom girl smiled back. She saw the proud erect posture, the curvy figure, the big breasts bouncing slightly with every step, and the full behind which had enticed many an older man.

Ray thanked her and took a long draw of the beer, his eyes never leaving her body. She downed her drink in one long pull. As the vodka hit her, she was aware of a buzzing that swarmed her insides, a electric feeling like sparks jumping about on her skin. She felt his glance along her body as a tingling sensation tickling and making her giggle. It lingered at her breasts, moving undecided from left to right, before fixating and seeming to heat up her nipples like a laser beam. The beam crawled down to her belly, staying for just a bit above her bush before settling at the centre of her sexual being, the essence of her sensuality. As he looked, she felt the wetness returned.

Another pull, then he put the beer down. Reaching out, he pulled her over and they met, lips and mouth all bites and slurps, tongues dipping and flicking. She pressed her breasts against his chest, while her hands struggled to undo his pants. She could feel his hands squeezing her behind, and then he was trying to reach with his fingers for her asshole. When they started poking around there, the unique and rather unfamiliar sensations caused her to gasp in surprise.

Finally she got his corduroys off. She decided to take the matter in hand, and Ray gasped as she grasped his erection. To balance himself, he leaned against the edge of the pool table, while Judy knelt and took him into her soft moist mouth.

tbc
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Ray

"So what happened with the pool table?" Fan asked, still sounding somewhat disappointed.

"Yeah, so you left stains on the surface?" Relims asked, a big grin on his face.

"Well, let me continue then ...

She was creative, that I must say. What do I mean? Have you guys heard of a blowjob with beer? Let me give you the ingredients so you can try it for yourself.

Take one sexy girl, particularly one who's very good with her mouth. If she can deep throat, even better! Give her a beer. While she holds a good mouthful of it, let her clamp her mouth tight over your dick. Well, Wolf, it feels bubbly. Tingling and cool. Unusual, very different, which made it rather erotic.

I suppose in the end it was her prowess with her tongue and lips that won the day. Good? She was great! She backed me right up against the edge of the pool table, went at me for close to twenty minutes. Yes, Wolf, that girl could deep throat! I thought at one point she was gonna swallow my balls too, haha!

Imagine attaching yourself to the hose of a powerful vacuum cleaner and switching it on to high. Well, with this wonderful girl, you don't just get suction. Her tongue action blew me away. After five minutes, I was actually struggling to keep from exploding. That's right, I tried thinking of boring, uninteresting things, L. I thought of you, haha!

By the way, our friend here is subtle eh, gentlemen? I heard something from Lisa the other day that was rather interesting. Our tall friend has been showing up here quite often eh? Alone too. Who else can it be, Wolf? Lisa is not his type. He can't be here for me, right? Besides, he chooses to come when I'm out of town. Hey, don't worry about it, L. I totally approve of you hassling my bartender. Sally needs a good man, like I keep telling her, and it might as well be you.

You like them nice and ripe, don't you? Not the young and awkward or the thin and willowy, but nicely aged, full figured and well maintained. And our Sally fits the bill to a T. Oh, yes of course, ok back to the story.

So there I was, fighting to keep sane while a sexy vacuum cleaner was trying to suck me dry. I held on to her head, not so much to guide her but to try to keep her from pumping too fast.

All good things come to an end unfortunately. I fired off and the feeling was superb, like I could just go on and on until I spew up my balls. She didn't stop till I was totally dry. Then she swallowed! Made a big show of it too, swigging a large swallow of the remaining beer before draining it all down.

Me? I was still holding on to the edge of the pool table, afraid that if I let go, I'd fall to the ground. Weak? You bet, Fan! My legs were wobbly! She really cleaned out my plumbing, and better yet, she left a stupid grin on my face!

I rested, fortified myself with a stout. Oh no, not quite yet, Wolf. We didn't leave until almost three in the morning. She went home with me of course, but we just collapsed on my bed and slept till almost noon the next day.

After I managed to walk over to the sofa, she came over and we snuggled. She told me bits and pieces of her life, told me about her plans to go overseas. Can't remember whether it was her sister or brother who was in Sydney or Melbourne. Her parents were divorced and her mother had remarried some ang moh and gone with him to Perth to run some kind of farm. She was hanging around to finish up her business course and apply to the college down under. Told me about her housemate who was looking for a job, about how this woman was struggling to make ends meet while looking after her two daughters. Yes, of course, L, Sally it was. Didn't she tell you?

Anyway, as we talked, she was running her hands here and there. I was doing the same. As she played almost unconsciously with my nipples, when she was telling me about how Sally tried working in one of those black-glass hair saloons but couldn't get used to having these dirty old men paw her, my little brother suddenly woke up.

She wanted to just climb on but I felt the sofa was too small for comfort. We both looked towards the pool table at the same time, then she was leading me to it. I grabbed some of the cushions off the sofa, arranged them so we wouldn't scratch the surface, and climbed on. And before you go on, Relims, like I know you will, we did switch off the top light. We were going to fuck, not cook our butts off.

Had her both ways gentlemen, played both sides of that record. She was still bloody wet, and I did not so much push in as slide my way in to the hilt. Missionary was good, since she had the fleshiness to support my weight and the bounciness to jiggle with my pumping. This time I was listening to those damn sexy moans up close and from the sounds of it, she was hitting one high after another before I was finished.

After a while, I turned her over, and took her the way Wolf loves it. Butt up and head down, thighs spread and boobs hanging, weighing heavy cupped in my hands. I seemed to go even deeper this way. I was practically bouncing off her full ass with every plunge.

So, to answer your question, Relims, we didn't leave any stains, not on the table top anyway. The cushions though, well... Now you know why we changed them, haha!

Yes, it's too bad she left like that. I wish her the best. She certainly gave me a hell of a great time, and I'll never forget her. You wouldn't too, Fan, if you had, like me, videotaped her playing about my place. In the nude too, my friend, jumping around, those size Ds bouncing and jiggling like ripe melons, her full behind wriggling about with the music playing. I have one of her stripping as good as any professional, displaying her assets so erotically you'll probably shoot off just watching it.

Ok, ok, I'll make copies. Got to do some creative editing first though, since I'm in quite a few of these. And no, friends, you don't get to see me in action. No Chu Mei Fong for me, thanks!!

The End?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Sally

She was behind the bar as usual. Running the place like a commander, she was a good hostess, an experienced drink mixer and a sexy actress rolled into one. She made the regulars comfortable and happy, chatting them up, joking and laughing right along. She made new customers feel welcome, flirting when she needs to, teasing and taking the suggestive remarks and occasionally crude comments in her stride.

Although she was in her mid-thirties, she knew what her assets were, and dressed so these were emphasized and enhanced. Her tinted hair was trimmed short and tight to display the sharp slightly angular jaw-line. She was blessed with eyes so well defined she did not really need to use any enhancement on them. They appeared just that bit angled upwards at the corners, so they blended well with her oriental almond shaped face. A constant smile turned up the ends of her lips, which would be even more distinctive if they were just a little fuller.

Her honey colored skin was a result of her previous occupation. Running around in town lugging a heavy bag full of merchandise to promote was tough. The eight month she spent trying to make a go of it did give her well-toned arms and legs, and a trim, tight behind. Package all of the above with a well above average height, an erect, confident posture that came from training as a part-time model too many years ago, and it was no wonder why the older guys began showing up at the pub again.

L nursed his gin and tonic. He knew that Ray was out of town, back in Indonesia as usual. The others from the gang were not expected till the end of the week. That was why he was there.

Suddenly she was there, smiling in that slightly crooked way, amusement crinkling the corners of her eyes. The off-shoulder tank-top displayed the lovely curves from her neck down to her upper arms. With every breath, her full breasts swelled suggestively, barely contained within the strapless support she wore.

"Hi, Joe!" Her voice came out low and sultry, her trademark it seemed. Later he found out that she trained herself to speak that way. She realized that when she did, men tend to lean in to listen and paid more attention.

"Hi Sally! Quiet evening eh?" If he was tired a while ago, L had just received a booster better than Red Bull. Just being around her caused him to perk up.

"Yah," she said, "So you ready for another one?"

"Still not finished with this."

"Go ahead and drink up then. The next one is on the house," she offered, smiling that knowing smile. She knew he was here to see her. She would be really stupid to miss that, and Sally was not stupid, not by a long shot.

He was rather fun to talk to, she thought, although he seemed a little shy with her. He kept his sense of humor shielded, as if it might attract too much attention. The few times she heard him make funny comments, she thought his humor terse and slightly dry, somewhat British though he had no accent or mannerisms that indicated any previous stint there.

More than anything, Sally enjoyed watching his reactions to the way she dressed. She did not go for way out provocative stuff, but rather a style she preferred to think of as sensual. Showing her cleavage occasionally, displaying her still tight hind end with hip hugging jeans or tight skirts were fine with her, but this recent trend of midriff baring whether it was appropriate or not was not her thing. Too many women go around showing off their flabby stretch-marked bellies. She wondered if they checked their looks in the mirror before they left the house.

tbc
Old 05-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

Sally

It was good to have a quiet evening now and then. The pub had been filling up rather well lately, and Sally knew that one of the reasons was her presence. Ray had told her as much, and so had many of the customers. Business had hit an all-time high, and Ray had promised her a raise.

Sally was used to all the adulations and attention she received from men. Starting out in a KTV, she had been working over here since she was twenty-one. Leaving her old parents back in Ipoh was not easy, but a few of her school friends had been here and brought back impressions of easy money and good living. At that age, she had been ignorant of how much she had to sacrifice in order to achieve just that.

Perhaps she had been lucky. Nothing really bad happened to her, as they had to some of her close friends and colleagues. The only regret had been her failed marriage to a recalcitrant gambler. Leaving her straddled with two young girls, a debt that resulted in paint splashing incidents at her flat, and her having to return to the scene after six years, he had simply disappeared out of her life one day.

The hair saloon she had just left a while ago provided more than hair dressing services for men. While some of her colleagues risked it all by giving their clients special services that would have put them in major trouble with the law were they to be caught, Sally decided to set her own limits. She would allow no more than some petting, stating it clearly to the men if they tried to go too far. Eventually though, even the pawing got too much for her. Besides, with her restraints, she was not getting the clients.

Luckily for her, she had Judy as a house mate. Besides sharing the rented apartment, they were as close as sisters. The younger girl had told Sally of her plans to leave the country. The job was just something to keep her busy till the approval from the Australian college came in. Then Judy got involved with her boss. After working for Ray, she began to understand why the young girl could get so infatuated.

Sally had to learn the basics of drink mixing from Judy although she was already well skilled in the business of entertaining men. So after Judy made the introductions, and Ray did his little casual interview, she got the job. She would enjoyed it more if Judy were still around, but she suspected even Ray was expecting her to leave.

"Are you ready for another one?" Sally made sure she leaned in towards him, so he could get a good look of her chest. She was proud of her ample assets, and tickled that he would try to sneak looks at them as inconspicuously as he could. Then again, his reserved nature and nice-guy image somehow appealed to her. She had met too many rogues and rascals to last her a lifetime, and she agreed with Ray that it was about time she found herself a good man.

"Okay, thanks!" he said, eyes glinting with pleasure.

"Here you go," Sally placed the drink in front of him, "Gin and tonic, as usual."

"Care to drink with me? I'll buy you one."

"Sure, I'll drink with you," Sally said, pulling a small beer.

"Ray still not back yet eh?" he asked.

"No. Why? You dying to see him?" she teased.

"No, just asking, that's all," he blushed, suddenly the awkward shy boy.

"You're not here to see Ray, are you?" She decided to push him a little.

"Eh, no..."

"So who are you here to see, Joe? Lisa? If you are, I'll help you by letting her know," Sally said, looking him straight in the eyes, her stare direct and challenging.

"No, eh, not Lisa," he almost stammered, "It's not Lisa."

"So who is it? Could it be me?" she said, eyebrows raised in mock surprise, her teasing smile blatant and unmistakable.

"Eh, well, yes," he seemed to steel himself, "It's you, Sally, ok, it's you."

"Really?"

"You know it's you I'm here for. I'm sure you know that."

"Yeah, just wanted to hear you say it, that's all," Sally answered.

"I've said it. Now what?"

"Now you ask for my number. Assuming that I give it, you can then call me on my day off and ask me out. And of course whenever you need to hear my sexy voice," she said, amused and feeling playful.

"And you'll go out with me, and we'll have a good time. Get to know each other better..."

"Assuming I give you my number..." she continued in the same teasing tone.

"Oh, of course," he played right along, scratching his head, acting confused.

"Here..." Sally pushed a card into his hand. She had written her number on the card, and suddenly remembered that he had watched her doing this earlier in the evening. Wondering if he recalled, she saw his smile and knew that her game was up.

L took a quick look and smiled. In that one moment, his demeanor seemed to change. He appeared to have found his focus and Sally sensed that this was the real L, that the shy awkward persona was something he used as a shield. She looked at his confident face and was shocked that her heart was actually fluttering.

tbc
Old 06-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Nana9toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNana9toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

LOL read already buaytahan.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Sally

"And so?" Fan asked.

"So I called. Asked her out. We had dinner, watched a movie. I sent her home. And here we are." L smiled as he watched curiosity drive Fan.

"Details, L, details!" Wolf cajoled, amused as his usually verbose friend turned unusually reticent.

"I promised her not to tell. She's got to face you guys, you know? How do you think she'll feel if I kiss and tell?" L held his ground.

"You mean 'fuck and tell', don't you?" Fan challenged.

"Hey!" L retorted, visibly upset.

"Ok, guys, he's right. I don't want Sally feeling embarrassed around us," Ray said.

"Well, if this were a movie, we should be getting the flashback scene right now, where L remembers what happened and we get to watch..." Relims added.

Sally was a good kisser. Their first kiss had gone on and on it seemed.

He could not, for the life of him, remember who started it. Maybe they were drawn together, positive pole to negative, like powerful magnets destined to meet, once placed in close proximity.

He had called and they spoke for hours that very first time. In the midst of it, Sally instructed her daughters to go to bed, made instant coffee, used the toilet, and watched the ending of a movie she just had to catch.

They talked about anything and everything. Sally was able to hold her own, matching him at every turn and juncture. She shared with him her trials and tribulations. They just kept talking and talking. Neither had wanted to hang up.

L loved listening to her voice, so sultry yet so soothing coming down the line late at night. The mere sound of it seemed more important than her actual words. It felt like he was conversing with a sexy feline. He listened spellbound.

Their late night conversations soon became a regular event. The subjects discussed ranged from the general to the specific, moving from casual topics towards the very personal. He was impressed that she related details of her marriage, laid bare her fears of struggling through with her children. He realized she was harboring a greater fear that her husband might actually return from wherever he was hiding to mess up their lives again.

Their first date went rather well. Sally managed to arrange for a friend to look after her girls, who were reportedly happy that mummy was actually going for a date. The dinner was at a quiet restaurant situated on the beach, where the background sighing of the surf provided a very soothing and romantic counterpoint to the excellent seafood.

In between bites of lobster, wonderfully barbecued and lavishly coated with melted butter, and sips of wine, the two talked like old friends. L watched this woman talking animatedly, hands gesturing and eyes flashing with enthusiasm, and he smiled. She looked lovely, he thought, her low cut sleeveless black dress elegant yet flattering, with simple clean lines that hugged closely almost like a second skin and emphasized her excellent figure.

He found his attention wavering between her mouth and, slightly to the south of that, her breasts. She was interesting to talk to, always had some comment or opinion to share, and was not afraid to let him know where she stood. Since the first he spoke with her, he was suitably impressed. Sally was not so much intelligent as worldly-wise, experienced from direct contact, occasionally with what he considered the underbelly of society. She culled many ideas, he realized, from the towkays she parlayed with during her KTV and, more recently, hair saloons days. A little like osmosis, he thought.

tbc
Old 10-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

Sally

Sally wanted to go for a walk along the beach after dinner. So, shoes in hand, they strolled next to the surf, the sand gritty between their toes, and a cool breeze ruffling their hair. L did not try to hold her hand, although they walked side by side, and their fingers brushed several times.

The moon was full that night, and in the pale moonlight, he watched this woman. The soft light played upon her short black hair. He saw her smile as she turned and noticed him staring, then she walked over and they kissed. No words, no lines, no discussions. It simply happened like it was meant to.

Holding her in his arms made him tingle. It felt like his nerve endings suddenly woke up. As if a thin veil of fine muslin over his senses had been removed, he was acutely aware of the minutest sensations coursing through his body.

She felt soft wrapped against him, felt like she belonged there, as if his body had a physical memory of hers. He found his hands on her waist, just where it started to flare into her tight curvy behind. Sally had hers on his chest, lightly touching him over the nipples. Suddenly, he realized that she could feel his erection pressing against her abdomen. Before he tried to shift and move away, she pressed her body tightly against it and he grew harder.

Her lips felt soft and moist. She sucked at his upper lip, flicking her tongue along its edge. He found himself holding his breath while she explored his mouth slowly. Very gently, she probed with her tongue and found his waiting just beyond his parted lips. He sucked back hungrily, found her doing the same. Her fingers were now focused at his erect nipples, adding to the exquisite sensations that flooded his nervous system.

His hands moved south and he felt her full tight behind cupped in his palms. The material of her dress was slick and flimsy, feeling like satin against his fingers as he caressed from her waist down towards the fullness. Sally wriggled her behind sensually and moaned from between their locked lips.

After what felt like an eternity, they parted lips and opened their eyes. L was grinning like a fool while Sally smiled back, her breasts heaving heavily with every breath.

tbc
Old 10-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Sally

Another evening, another round of beer.

Fan peered at L, glanced at Sally behind the bar, then looked at L again, making a show of looking him up and down. From his other side, a grinning Wolf did the same.

A shadow of a smile lurking at the corner of his mouth, L took a sip of his gin and tonic. The smile broadened into a grin as he noticed his friends' antics.

His gaze shifted from the surface of the table to focus on Sally, who was in the midst of pulling a beer. At that same moment, she looked up. Her eyes found his and they held the glance for a full five seconds before she had to look down at the full mug.

"See, see," Fan exclaimed, as if he had just hit the jackpot.

"We see, Fan," Relims said from across the table, "Only a blind man can miss it."

"Sally looks happier than usual. Lisa told me she noticed her day-dreaming practically the whole day after returning from her three days' leave last week," Ray said, "Mentioned something about having a good time in Malacca."

"Weren't you out of town those three 'fateful' days?" Fan asked, eyebrows raised dramatically.

"Yes, I was up in KL in fact for five days. Business, Fan. You know what I do for a living." L kept his expression neutral. Instead of vehemently denying it, he preferred using misdirection. He was not lying. He did attend a couple of important meetings at the branch office, at least for the first day. At the end of the second day he took off for Malacca.

Of all the places he had visited in Malaysia, Malacca would always have a special place in his heart.

He had been there no less than twenty times over the last two years. Since he traveled regularly to KL, it was easy to detour to this quiet town whenever he had time to spare. Since he was there to relax and unwind, he was almost always alone.

It was interesting having Sally there. She had never been to Malacca before, and it would nice to have someone to share it with him. Particularly since it would give them more intimate time together.

When he arrived in the small town, he drove the rented car straight to Hotel Rendevouz. The front desk staff was familiar with him, so check-in was a breeze. As always, they gave him a room facing west.

Later that afternoon, as he read the papers on the bed, he received a call that his expected guest had arrived. Five minutes passed, then a soft knock. He opened the door and there she was, a suitcase parked next to her.

tbc
Old 12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Sally

Looking casual yet just as eye-catching as always, Sally wore a white blouse of silky translucent material, with the sleeves folded above her elbows and top three buttons dramatically undone. The display of her cleavage was somehow not half as exciting as the peekaboo view of her black bra showing through. L caught himself holding his breath.

Her tight hind end was wrapped in a pair of black tights that was more second skin than clothing. It also allowed her to flaunt her flat belly, trim waist and shapely long legs. L froze.

"You wanna stare at me inside?" Sally teased.

"Oh, sorry." Quickly he helped her with her lugguage.

As she walked into the room, she moved straight to the french window. The view outside was captivating.

The Melaka River meandering past a small Malay village, complete with wooden houses on stilts, took center stage. Around it, low buildings sprawled, spreading across the small town, interspersed with a few taller commercial buildings. Further in the distance, they could see, in a thin sliver, the Straits of Malacca. Looking down they saw the local Chinatown on the opposite side of Jalan Bunga Raya, the main road running right through the town.

Sally turned around. "Wow! Fantastic view!" she exclaimed, indicating the scene behind her.

"Fantastic view here too!" he said, pointing at her figure, partially silhouetted from the backlight.

"Ha! How about this then?" she said, then started walking towards him, deliberately exaggerating the swaying of her hips: Sally as temptress, as elegant tigress closing in on her prey.

She melted into his arms in the middle of the room. They hugged, their bodies pressing together, lips locking urgently.

Sally wrapped her arms tightly against his waist, keeping their abdomen pressed together. L felt her moving her hips from side to side, grinding her pubis against his erection. He placed his hands on her swaying behind, moving downwards till his palms cupped the buttock firmly.

"Umm..." Sally mumbled as she frenched him hungrily, her heaving chest pushing at his.

"Wow!" L exclaimed when they stopped to catch their breath.

"Wow is right!" Sally gasped in reply, "I've not felt like this in a long time!"

"Well, it's a great start," L said, the grin back on his face.

tbc
Old 12-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Sally

"These balls are really nice!" Sally exclaimed.

"I told you, didn't I? Now you get to see for yourself," L said, amused to see Sally so excited.

"They are certainly not small," she said.

"Nobody asked you to swallow them in one mouthful!" he teased.

"Well, I'm going to take my time with them. They look very good," she answered, "Now, let me get my mouth around one of them. Mmmm......"

Sally looked apprehensive. This was a new experience for her, having them like that. Tentatively, she brought one close to her mouth and licked it carefully. Rough textured, slightly soft on the surface, but rather firm in the core. She took a small nibble, looked up at L and saw him grinning at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," he smiled.

Sally gave it one more go. Another small nibble, an interesting taste in the mouth. She parted her lips and took a bigger bite. L was watching her, a satisfied grin on his face.

"There, wasn't so bad now, was it?" he asked.

"No," Sally answered, "Now for the main event."

"Here," L said, passing her the meat.

"Looks yummy!" She put it into her mouth, nice and slow.

"It is yummy," he said.

"You're right," Sally mumbled, her mouth full, "This is really succulent. I like the rice-balls too."

"Told you the chicken rice-ball here is good. Now you know!"

"Hey, I've never had rice like that before. Looks kind of weird to me."

tbc
Old 13-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

Sally

Afternoon was the best time to explore Malacca. The sun was subdued; the temperature tolerable, and walking around town was pleasant. From the hotel, they had strolled across the main road to Chinatown, moved over to the famous Stadhuys, which consisted of a few building painted almost completely maroon.

L knew the place like the back of his hands. He brought her to the small stall in an alley off Chinatown, where an old man sold a very tasty herbal drink made with longans and the luo han fruit. The drink tasted very cooling, especially in the warm humid weather. Then they had marvelous chendoh at a stall located across the small road running past the Stadhuys. After that, it was short walk into Jonkers Street, where the antique shops are found. Where they had the famous chicken rice-ball, after waiting twenty minutes for an empty table.

After the late lunch, Sally was keen to look around. So hand in hand, the two explored the small town, behaving like inquisitive tourists. It was obvious these two were totally comfortable with one another. Like boyfriend-girlfriend, Sally had said, grabbing his hand softly, her fingers tickling his palm.

That evening, they had very good nonya cuisine at the Rasa Sayang Restaurant. L was introduced to it many years ago by a friend, and made sure he had ate at this place every time he came to Malacca. The dishes were authentic Baba Nonya cuisine and very tasty. The bill at the end of it surprised Sally: "So cheap!"

The tired couple took a cab back to the hotel. The evening was humid and balmy, and Sally had enough of walking. In the cab, L put his arm around her, and she snuggled close.

"Phew!" she exclaimed when they reached the air-con comfort of their room.

"Tiring eh?" L asked.

"Exhausted. But I enjoyed myself," Sally answered, "The food was great. You really know this place very well!"

"Why don't you go take a hot shower first? Then maybe you would like to rest early?" he suggested.

"You sure you want me to rest early?" Sally said. She gave him a sultry look, leaned back from where she sat on the bed. Her ample chest pushed against the round-neck T-shirt she wore, stretching the printed logo, which said: ARE YOU LOOKING AT US? Her long bare legs were showing from the tight shorts she had on.
L had noticed the looks she was getting while they were walking around town.

tbc
Old 13-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Sally

L shook his head, his eyes never leaving Sally's delicious looking body. He climbed onto the bed, crawled over to her. Sally jumped him, pushing him back and was on top and kissing him wildly before he could catch his breath. She held his head and sucked at him hungrily, her heaving breasts pressing on his chest, her thighs straddling him.

Overwhelmed, L submitted to her attack. His hands busied themselves running down her back to caress her behind. Sally had shifted her assault by then. He was literally getting an earful.

Licking slowly along the fold of his left ear, she worked her way towards the more sensitive center opening. Darting her tongue quickly caused the pressure to change swiftly, sending exquisite sensations to flood his brain. At the same time, L felt her pubis grinding against his erection. One of her hands had moved down to play with his right nipple. L groaned.

Now she was at his neck, long slow licks along his collar bone, darting flicks along the edge of his jaw line. Her hands were under his shirt, caressing his chest and playing with his erect nipples. He was totally in her power.

She sat up to undo his shirt, taking her time with the buttons, while she ground her pubis slowly from side to side. Once his chest was exposed, she went straight for his nipples. Her pliant tongue playing upon them, coupled with the friction at his groin, was driving him over the edge. He felt he was close to exploding.

"Sally, sally, oh," he grunted, "Easy, easy..."

She slowed it down, reducing the intensity until it stopped, just before he was about to cross the line of no-return. When he opened his eyes, Sally was standing at the end of the bed. He watched as she carefully removed her own clothes: first her tight short, revealing sheer panty in fire-engine red; the T-shirt next, then the strapless bra that barely supported her heavy breasts. As he moved to sit up against the back of the bed, Sally very slowly pull off her panty.

"Stay," she said in her low voice, "I'll be right back. Why don't you get rid of those?" She indicated his clothes.

tbc
Old 14-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

Oh Sally

She was out of the bathroom before he got everything off. She grinned to see him struggling with his pants.

"Here, let me," she said. She tossed his pants over the back of a chair, watched him pull off his brief, her eyes focused on his stiff organ. As he lay back on the bed, she used the wet face towel she took from the bathroom to wipe around his groin.

L put another pillow under his head. Sally was kneeling on the bed, right between his thighs, taking particular care to clean his erection. She noticed him looking, raised her head, gave him a mischievous grin, and made a show of licking her lips.

"Yum," she growled. Tossing the towel onto the side table, she shifted so she was directly over her target. "Are you ready?" she asked, "Let me first thank you for showing me a good time today." With that, she dipped her head and parted her lips.

It was not his first time, nor was it going to be his last. It would, however, be one of the most memorable. For thirty minutes, L experienced the heavenly pleasure of a expert blowjob. Initially he watched her, looking to see her there between his legs, seeing her take him in slowly, swallowing and swallowing till he was deep in her mouth. Just as he thought she was going to choke, she managed to take in another half inch. Then the withdrawal: her tongue licking along the base of his shaft as she pulled him out, her lips tight to create suction.

Just before he was completely out, he could feel her flicking tongue working on the tip, making circular movement around the opening. Like she was sucking at a lollipop, she played with the tip, letting it pop in and out between her lips, before holding it just inside while she rolled her head from side to side.

By then, L had closed his eyes and lay back onto the pillow. To his surprise, the sensations became stronger in intensity, and he could discern subtle moves she made, moves which would have been overwhelmed by his effort to view the action.

Sally alternated between the long deep strokes and the play around his tip, taking her time, not trying to drive him to ejaculate. It was all done gently, but he could sense the minor changes in intensity, and knew that he was attended to by an expert.

In very small steps, the intensity and speed was increased. Several times he got very close, with his system in fact screaming for release. Sally would slow it down, relax her attack, till he was back in control, before renewing her assault. Once, when he thought, "That's it! I'm finished!", she pressed hard at the base of his organ, held the pressure for a few seconds, and he was surprised that he was able to hold back.

tbc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1