The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hi bro... if you start to feel bad, most likely you like any of us.. likely fall for her in some way or another. Mine asked me pay for rental if can.. more extreme haha..

But if she's being sarcastic, for sure there's rivalry or jealousy involved..that's what i feel.
But many bros also advised, not to kena KC
damnn the rental part hit quite hard.. i guess cause I often visit and talk to her so somewhat have some personal feelings involve also. Although not much, but perhaps cause have someone to talk to that's why i feel bad about it.

Thanks bro for the advised!
Old 25-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
Likely she expects u as a regular to understand and to come later or another day. Maybe at least go another shop if u really need to release. Some ml feel lose face if their regular customer go find another ml in the same shop.
My regular told me if the timing if cannot fit, go other shop, she ok. But if find ml from same shop she will block future booking..
Yup bro, what you said really make sense after thinking about it. I guess i didn't considered about this that day. But haha, i alr screw it up when i went in. Guess only either can wait for her find me or go other places.

It will be awkward if i go to that shop and look for her colleague instead of her.
Old 25-02-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mine says no bf nothing. I see she texted some guy in her homeland. 宝贝. BUt in SG, she probably dont have la.
Like u mentioned bro.. she is probably not worth it. SLowly trying to cut her off, if i can
Mine admits she still keep in contact with that ex-bf in another country, but the status is just friends. He's not here and don't come here anyway, so not a problem. Can't blame him, maybe he also couldn't let go and got used to her company just like me. He's still single though. My ML going back to VN cuz of family and actually the spa shop also got problem.

Quote:
Agree with u bro, very true.
Ml will push others to make time for you if she values you. But she may say the other guy is one of her better customers...
If your ML values the other guy, then you decide whether you still want to visit her or not. If you just wanna fuck her, still ok lah, just visit her as and when lor. It's not like you can really have a real relationship with her.

Even my ML always makes time for me, I had to let go because of this fact and the burden she has. Otherwise my ML is a very good pick, I felt very good with her compared to my past real gfs and she's exactly the kind of woman I'm looking for. My current partner is similar, not an ML and without the burden. Maybe lack a bit in some ways, but that maybe can solve. I can't ask for too much given I'm not a good person.
Old 25-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
damnn the rental part hit quite hard.. i guess cause I often visit and talk to her so somewhat have some personal feelings involve also. Although not much, but perhaps cause have someone to talk to that's why i feel bad about it.

If your "relationship" with the ML is good, she will not ask you to pay for much things. The part where bros said she will buy things for you, spend on you is true. My regular ML shares her things with me, buys gifts for me and I also give her gifts for festivals and special days like Valentines Day, birthday etc. Those are not much, she gets very happy when I can keep her company during these special days.

If you heart can be taken away easily by your that ML, what will happen to you if you managed to build a "relationship" with a ML like mine.

Quote:
Yup bro, what you said really make sense after thinking about it. I guess i didn't considered about this that day. But haha, i alr screw it up when i went in. Guess only either can wait for her find me or go other places.

It will be awkward if i go to that shop and look for her colleague instead of her.
During the time when I was still making advances at my ML, she did say I can find other if she is busy, but I didn't. I'm glad I didn't, and got her trust. In the end, I have priority. But the eventual letting go will be a difficult thing. Don't just fall in love with just any ML who lets you fuck her. But for the one that really feels for you, you want to avoid also difficult.
Old 25-02-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Likely she expects u as a regular to understand and to come later or another day. Maybe at least go another shop if u really need to release. Some ml feel lose face if their regular customer go find another ml in the same shop.
My regular told me if the timing if cannot fit, go other shop, she ok. But if find ml from same shop she will block future booking..
My past regular MLs don't restrict who I call at the shop. But they will know I won't look for others there because they spend effort to treat me good. Even there are more than 4 MLs in the spa, I never picked anyone else. She knows what I want and I didn't want to spend time to make advances again to unlock another ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Delete her and carry on with the other ML if services are equally good.

so many ML out there now..
It depends on how far he developed with the ML. Do you wanna start from a scratch and completely unlock another ML? You gonna spend plenty of time and money to find another one and unlock her. Also don't know can get it as well.
Old 25-02-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Mine admits she still keep in contact with that ex-bf in another country, but the status is just friends. He's not here and don't come here anyway, so not a problem. Can't blame him, maybe he also couldn't let go and got used to her company just like me. He's still single though. My ML going back to VN cuz of family and actually the spa shop also got problem.

If your ML values the other guy, then you decide whether you still want to visit her or not. If you just wanna fuck her, still ok lah, just visit her as and when lor. It's not like you can really have a real relationship with her.

Even my ML always makes time for me, I had to let go because of this fact and the burden she has. Otherwise my ML is a very good pick, I felt very good with her compared to my past real gfs and she's exactly the kind of woman I'm looking for. My current partner is similar, not an ML and without the burden. Maybe lack a bit in some ways, but that maybe can solve. I can't ask for too much given I'm not a good person.
Understand where you coming from.
ANd yes, nothing comes out from this relationship tbh. so sometimes i trll myself. Hang on..but im sure she dont have me wont die la, but on the other hand, if i lose her, i half life gone... the kind of feeling is zzz

Last edited by Samtotato; 13-03-2024 at 03:10 AM.
Old 25-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:

When one spends more time with another
1. Feel comfortable with them
2. WHen time pass, feelings will developed for sure, esp when you talk about personal stuffs.
Problem is how the ml react. They may be listening to soooo many bros' stuffs.
Our stuff is just another story..
We are more likely to fall "in love" rather than them..

ALot mls are very transactional. As for rental, they staying in condo, and i gotta say its really not cheap. For sure, i dont want to be a carrot/robert.
Old 25-02-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Agree with u bro, very true.
Ml will push others to make time for you if she values you. But she may say the other guy is one of her better customers...
No right or wrong.. my understanding of their mindset is since u are regular already. The money from u is stable and "predictable". New comer / walk in are opportunities to be unlocked. They may use the regular status to push some luck in such case to earn more..i.e. ask regular come another time to hook new customer. Then make up to u more the next time u visit with more services..
End of day , their priority here is to earn more money..
Old 25-02-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
No right or wrong.. my understanding of their mindset is since u are regular already. The money from u is stable and "predictable". New comer / walk in are opportunities to be unlocked. They may use the regular status to push some luck in such case to earn more..i.e. ask regular come another time to hook new customer. Then make up to u more the next time u visit with more services..
End of day , their priority here is to earn more money..
Yes bro. What you said is true too.
They may text.
宝贝/老公, can you come another time or at whichever proposed time instead. Problem is if one fully unlocked her already or you are in a "relationship" with her, what more service can you get from her?

Then back to yourblast sentence, yes they want to maximise their earnings
Old 25-02-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
gg , I also think that might be the case.. in the end i went for another ML which I was also interested in getting to know. but after she know that I went for her colleague, my regular ML texted to say that she will ignore me next time and told me not to visit the place anymore. I guess most likely is because there is some sort of rivalry between.

Although i feel bad cause my regular ML always say she cant hit monthly quota, but maybe its time to jump ship lol
There are so many parlours and ML in Singapore.
Just move on. It's really funny the new ML told you not to visit their joint again. As long as you have money, who are they to tell you to stop visiting.
Not just men got ego, women's one not small either.
Old 25-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
KC = Kam Cheng = You fall in love with that ML.
Thanks Bro , 受教了 😄
Old 25-02-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Recently I went dating with a ML on CNY eve and the feeling is good.
Got those 谈恋爱的感觉, and after that went back to her condo and ended up in sex 🤣🤣
Best thing is I didn’t pay for any extra for going out and sex…not sure if I KC already
Old 25-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
If your "relationship" with the ML is good, she will not ask you to pay for much things. The part where bros said she will buy things for you, spend on you is true. My regular ML shares her things with me, buys gifts for me and I also give her gifts for festivals and special days like Valentines Day, birthday etc. Those are not much, she gets very happy when I can keep her company during these special days.

If you heart can be taken away easily by your that ML, what will happen to you if you managed to build a "relationship" with a ML like mine.

During the time when I was still making advances at my ML, she did say I can find other if she is busy, but I didn't. I'm glad I didn't, and got her trust. In the end, I have priority. But the eventual letting go will be a difficult thing. Don't just fall in love with just any ML who lets you fuck her. But for the one that really feels for you, you want to avoid also difficult.
I think mine a bit like vampire want suck blood haha. I nvr receive anything from her before but she keep hinting want flowers/chocolate during the recent valentines.

I think I might need to try to pyscho myself not to go/text her anymore. Actually she is the first ML that i visited, just recently started to visit MP so maybe that's why i drop into the hole.
Old 25-02-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
Recently I went dating with a ML on CNY eve and the feeling is good.
Got those 谈恋爱的感觉, and after that went back to her condo and ended up in sex 🤣🤣
Best thing is I didn’t pay for any extra for going out and sex…not sure if I KC already
woahh , bro the ML must be very close with you to go out on CNY eve and nvr work. I cant even imagine a ML going out dating with me lol. Jealous much haha , bro on another level !
Old 25-02-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
woahh , bro the ML must be very close with you to go out on CNY eve and nvr work. I cant even imagine a ML going out dating with me lol. Jealous much haha , bro on another level !
She said that day maybe not many customers so went out with me la ..
Actually not that close , I only know her like few months
Maybe they also need companion and I happen to be the lucky one 😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1