The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2017, 01:20 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I think zhen zhu business is not good. Bao Mei told me her own business also not so good too, she is just ahead of zhen zhu a little bit.

So I worried she might want to go too ....
Poor Bao Mei. Before Ma Li and Meng lu arrive, Bao Mei biz is quite good
We have to support Bao Mei more. I don't want her to go back china so fast
Zhen zhu is not bad looking. Surprisingly her biz is the worst in 1606
Old 15-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3241 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I have honestly not seen Zhen Zhu before. But I think Bao Mei's business is still strong
Old 15-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Poor Bao Mei. Before Ma Li and Meng lu arrive, Bao Mei biz is quite good
We have to support Bao Mei more. I don't want her to go back china so fast
Zhen zhu is not bad looking. Surprisingly her biz is the worst in 1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I have honestly not seen Zhen Zhu before. But I think Bao Mei's business is still strong
Zhen zhu is not bad if you like small girls. But busty chio newbies all throughout Geylang are giving them a big run for their money.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4496 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Ma Li earlier today.

I guess it's a lack of chemistry and perhaps she not so keen in servicing me. I felt like she was rushing to get me over and done with.

Fast shower and fast catbath. Short BBBJ in only one position with her sitting and her back facing me. No AR, but I didn't mind about this. End up I lost my desire, so couldn't shoot during FJ with cap on. To avoid any awkwardness, I still smiled and said I was tired when she said I had no feeling for her. To her credit, she still HJ me until I finally came. She also chatted with me throughout the session to ease the tension too.

Guess I couldn't click with her as I did with Baomei and Xiang Xiang. Just have to bonk and forget.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:40 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Zhen Zhu not bad looking
Old 19-08-2017, 12:41 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

I guess it's a lack of chemistry and perhaps she not so keen in servicing me. I felt like she was rushing to get me over and done with.

Fast shower and fast catbath. Short BBBJ in only one position with her sitting and her back facing me. No AR, but I didn't mind about this. End up I lost my desire, so couldn't shoot during FJ with cap on. To avoid any awkwardness, I still smiled and said I was tired when she said I had no feeling for her. To her credit, she still HJ me until I finally came. She also chatted with me throughout the session to ease the tension too.

Guess I couldn't click with her as I did with Baomei and Xiang Xiang. Just have to bonk and forget.
Sad to hear u have no chemistry with Ma Li
One man's meat is another man's poison
If u like her looks and body, u can rtf a few times to see if chemistry improves
Otherwise move on to anothe girl
No lack of girls in Geylang
Don't give up entire forest becos of a single tree

Last edited by slyer; 19-08-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Old 19-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4285 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
So true. So I hope all our brothers here, once you read a FR that is different from your opinion, do not rush to bombard the FR writer first. give them some space. We can always weigh in with our opinions on the WL if we know the service is better or not so good ourselves. Sometimes it's true that the chemistry is not there. (Haha I said so much because I also not so good chemistry with Mali and afraid her fans zap me)

I think newbies also should be given chances to write FRs although their weightage and score differs from our standards. Let's give them benefit of doubt before accusing them of writing fake FR. In fact for everyone la.

Why? If a newbie starts in GL for few days and tried 3 WL, his comparison is only 3. A 7/10 girl to me might be 10/10 girl to him, all good ... sometimes big boobs they already fainted and said very good very good. But I rate bao Mei more highly and her boobs is not big

and sometimes a 5/10 girl to me maybe a 7/10 girl to newbies. Why? They don't know what to expect and actually our needs are different . For me if the GFE / minimum light kissing (no need tongue fight) is not there I cannot enjoy. But they may get excited Wah I just got my ass licked and give 8/10.

Or maybe they have very high expectations that WL should look like what they see in the movies/TV all looks 9/10 . But they try WL in GL and reality is the A list beauties charge much higher rates. They would the. rate girls like Bao Mei 4/10 against my score of 7/10. maybe they go try san san will be 9/10 (she looks like Barbie Hsu)

I think we should keep our egos one side, enemity apart and embrace more FRs allow newbies or others to post more and if the FR is good, add his points so he gets more encouragement and also credibility. Also the others who had same experience or different experience can write your own FR for comparison. always let the buyers beware, it's their own choice.

I know sometimes there are always certain people with agendas and all the shit behind their FRs . I guess that's our community will be able to judge for ourselves. This is a forum, everybody can talk what they want.

I talk too much again. No money to try new WL at a faster rate, so no new FR to write so write gibberish here haha. Enjoy.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So true. So I hope all our brothers here, once you read a FR that is different from your opinion, do not rush to bombard the FR writer first. give them some space. We can always weigh in with our opinions on the WL if we know the service is better or not so good ourselves. Sometimes it's true that the chemistry is not there. (Haha I said so much because I also not so good chemistry with Mali and afraid her fans zap me)

I think newbies also should be given chances to write FRs although their weightage and score differs from our standards. Let's give them benefit of doubt before accusing them of writing fake FR. In fact for everyone la.

Why? If a newbie starts in GL for few days and tried 3 WL, his comparison is only 3. A 7/10 girl to me might be 10/10 girl to him, all good ... sometimes big boobs they already fainted and said very good very good. But I rate bao Mei more highly and her boobs is not big

and sometimes a 5/10 girl to me maybe a 7/10 girl to newbies. Why? They don't know what to expect and actually our needs are different . For me if the GFE / minimum light kissing (no need tongue fight) is not there I cannot enjoy. But they may get excited Wah I just got my ass licked and give 8/10.

Or maybe they have very high expectations that WL should look like what they see in the movies/TV all looks 9/10 . But they try WL in GL and reality is the A list beauties charge much higher rates. They would the. rate girls like Bao Mei 4/10 against my score of 7/10. maybe they go try san san will be 9/10 (she looks like Barbie Hsu)

I think we should keep our egos one side, enemity apart and embrace more FRs allow newbies or others to post more and if the FR is good, add his points so he gets more encouragement and also credibility. Also the others who had same experience or different experience can write your own FR for comparison. always let the buyers beware, it's their own choice.

I know sometimes there are always certain people with agendas and all the shit behind their FRs . I guess that's our community will be able to judge for ourselves. This is a forum, everybody can talk what they want.

I talk too much again. No money to try new WL at a faster rate, so no new FR to write so write gibberish here haha. Enjoy.
Well said - one thing I will add is everyone have their own way of writing, posting and contributing. We respect others and should not force or bully anyone into posting the way we like it. Question here and there when something seems strange to clarify is ok. But do not force and start complaining everywhere like a baby. No one is an authority or referee or police in this forum. Unless of course that person likes playing sinister games such as threatening to reveal others identities or anything else that affects real life - then I say For that, everyone should speak up to put a stop to it. If you don't dare to speak up to shut down the real baddies, but like to pick on small petty things, it shows you are a bully and a hypocrite.

By the way, this is just a general comment for everyone to digest and consider. Not aiming anyone in particular. I'm all for a more harmonious sbf where everyone is free to contribute in their own way as long as they don't harm others in real life.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:46 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

Absolutely agreed with ur points
Personally I've good chemistry with Ma Li and able to click well with her
Thus I may have received slightly better service from her
That doesn't mean I wrote biased good fr on her. It's just my fr from my perspective and encounter
Same for the bro who did not have good chemistry with Ma Li. It's his encounter and perspective
So we shouldn't say he wrote bad negative fr on her becos of certain agenda
"One man's meat is another man's Poison" is the best phrase to conclude
If no chemistry with the girl rtf more if u really like her looks, body etc
If after a few rtf still no chemistry move on Then
From what I know Ma Li can be quite selective compared to Bao Mei
Bao Mei treats all customers equally regardless age, race, looks, physical size etc which is very rare in this society filled with all kinds of discrimination
Old 19-08-2017, 09:50 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Well said - one thing I will add is everyone have their own way of writing, posting and contributing. We respect others and should not force or bully anyone into posting the way we like it. Question here and there when something seems strange to clarify is ok. But do not force and start complaining everywhere like a baby. No one is an authority or referee or police in this forum. Unless of course that person likes playing sinister games such as threatening to reveal others identities or anything else that affects real life - then I say For that, everyone should speak up to put a stop to it. If you don't dare to speak up to shut down the real baddies, but like to pick on small petty things, it shows you are a bully and a hypocrite.

By the way, this is just a general comment for everyone to digest and consider. Not aiming anyone in particular. I'm all for a more harmonious sbf where everyone is free to contribute in their own way as long as they don't harm others in real life.

Agreed bro
Let's stand up against cyber bullies and trolls esp those who act like some old birds here bullying new birds by zapping them and saying words like "u don't have to teach me what to do here especially when u r new bird" they think here is army
Any forms of bully please report to admin or boss sam and they will take action against them
Cheers
Old 19-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Report to SBF boss on bullying and zapping on newbie got use meh?

Smart WL accumulate rtf customer and add them to their wechat. Once they have enough support on die hard rtf plus adhoc walk in customer, they can become selective in term of service provide. Those even in their wechat list can also be downgraded to nobody later on. WL also human and got emotion, some brother just because they are young, macho and can sweet talk, can get better attention. For old man, big belly and thin wallet, I can only expect basic service. Thats life and reality.
Zap me lah, I got 2 points
Old 19-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u like her looks and body, u can rtf a few times to see if chemistry improves
Otherwise move on to anothe girl
Don't give up entire forest becos of a single tree
Quote:
Absolutely agreed with ur points
Personally I've good chemistry with Ma Li and able to click well with her
Thus I may have received slightly better service from her
That doesn't mean I wrote biased good fr on her. It's just my fr from my perspective and encounter
Same for the bro who did not have good chemistry with Ma Li. It's his encounter and perspective
So we shouldn't say he wrote bad negative fr on her becos of certain agenda
"One man's meat is another man's Poison" is the best phrase to conclude
If no chemistry with the girl rtf more if u really like her looks, body etc
If after a few rtf still no chemistry move on Then
From what I know Ma Li can be quite selective compared to Bao Mei
Bao Mei treats all customers equally regardless age, race, looks, physical size etc which is very rare in this society filled with all kinds of discrimination
Appreciate your open minded comments, bro slyer. Personally, I just want to share my experience with Ma Li. No more, no less, no agenda. As much as I was disappointed with the outcome, I always go to GL with the mindset that there are three possible outcomes: Extremely satisfied due to fantastic service, rather satisfied due to average service or extremely disappointed due to lousy service. It just happened Ma Li belongs to the last one.

Of course, I won't let go of the whole forest Just because of a lousy tree. There are always others to try. I agree that Baomei is more approachable to all types of samsters as opposed to Ma Li who is more selective, and I believe I belong to the type that she doesn't like, and I'm fine with that. She is human after all. Plus, with her ang pai status, she has the right to be choosy. I consider it a bad experience and move on. Thankfully, this wasn't the worst experience I ever had in 1606. For that, I am glad enough.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Appreciate your open minded comments, bro slyer. Personally, I just want to share my experience with Ma Li. No more, no less, no agenda. As much as I was disappointed with the outcome, I always go to GL with the mindset that there are three possible outcomes: Extremely satisfied due to fantastic service, rather satisfied due to average service or extremely disappointed due to lousy service. It just happened Ma Li belongs to the last one.

Of course, I won't let go of the whole forest Just because of a lousy tree. There are always others to try. I agree that Baomei is more approachable to all types of samsters as opposed to Ma Li who is more selective, and I believe I belong to the type that she doesn't like, and I'm fine with that. She is human after all. Plus, with her ang pai status, she has the right to be choosy. I consider it a bad experience and move on. Thankfully, this wasn't the worst experience I ever had in 1606. For that, I am glad enough.
What was the worst experience you had in 1606?
Old 19-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
What was the worst experience you had in 1606?
It was with Rong Rong back in 2014. Bad attitude and got scolded by her for not being able to maintain my erection. Not something to be proud of.
Old 19-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
It was with Rong Rong back in 2014. Bad attitude and got scolded by her for not being able to maintain my erection. Not something to be proud of.
Ouch. I really enjoyed those days with rong rong. But yeah, for those who cannot erect properly, the girls sometimes will get unhappy and comment lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1