The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

We survived when Cantona retired, we survived when Beckham left, we survived when Van Nistelrooy left. True Ronaldo has had a great impact in the double winning season. He is becoming a bit like Henry when he was at Arsenal, over reliance. But a player who's heart isnt at the club isnt worth keeping. We will continue to survive without him. Get that money spend it on 3-4 players who will strengthen the depth of the team.
Old 24-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodielecks View Post
We survived when Cantona retired, we survived when Beckham left, we survived when Van Nistelrooy left. ..player who's heart isnt at the club isnt worth keeping. We will continue to survive without him. Get that money spend it on 3-4 players who will strengthen the depth of the team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee
..money should be better spent on more committed and loyal players...
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer
..ronaldo is getting on all red devils fans nerves. sell him for 100million n use this money to buy better players
Take the money and run! Invest in worthwhile players like Micah Richards (replace ageing Neville) and others. He's hedging his bets, and all the media hype's not helping 1 bit.

He has done very well for red devils, and can understand his personal aspirations. Writing is on the wall, time to cut loose?
Old 24-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Take the money and run! Invest in worthwhile players like Micah Richards (replace ageing Neville) and others. He's hedging his bets, and all the media hype's not helping 1 bit.

He has done very well for red devils, and can understand his personal aspirations. Writing is on the wall, time to cut loose?
Chelsea might have a "Stamford Bridge Exodus" - check there for great deals!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

JWNY
Honestly bro, except for Lampard and Terry (both whom I dont think Chelski will ever sell), the rest are not really worth the price they were paid for in the first place, not to mention most of the players wearing the blue are not much better in terms of loyalty, just like Ronnie.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 24-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

I dun believe this bugger Ronaldo will leave Man Utd this coming season! Very soon he will make a statement: "Boo hoo..sob. I was misled by this pookie Calderon. I am so sorry. My heart has always been with Man Utd. I have always said i like to play in Spain but that is for later."

How can this boy beat our mighty SAF in this high stakes game?

Cheers.
Old 24-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Honestly bro, except for Lampard and Terry (both whom I dont think Chelski will ever sell), the rest are not really worth the price they were paid for in the first place, not to mention most of the players wearing the blue are not much better in terms of loyalty, just like Ronnie.

chelsea did make some good purchase.. eg. joe cole for £6.6m and Petr Čech for £7m.. other than tt all other purchase are really not worth the price..
Old 25-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkafac View Post
chelsea did make some good purchase.. eg. joe cole for £6.6m and Petr Čech for £7m.. other than tt all other purchase are really not worth the price..
Agree with the purchase of Cech, but Cole? He was bought when he was very young, under Claudio Ranieri, at that time very much unproven quality. Till now he is still probably around that price bracket, one week splendid, the following week mediocre at best.

Back to Man U!

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 25-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Oh yeah, lelong sale.. or GSS (goondu silly sale)?
Old 25-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Time to let Ronaldo go, Sir Alex
T
EAMtalk's Graham Shaw feels it might be best for Sir Alex Ferguson to swallow his pride and let Cristiano Ronaldo join Real Madrid

It looks like Cristiano Ronaldo wants to move on, and now it's time for Manchester United to do the same.

The strong hints coming from the 42-goal winger suggest he wants to start next season at the Santiago Bernabeu, not Old Trafford.

And distasteful though it may be, it's time for Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill to swallow their pride and cash in on their most valuable asset.

It's common knowledge that players hold all the power in the modern game, certainly at the very top.

And the fact Ronaldo still has four years on a contract means nothing more than the Premier League and European champions will get a handsome fee for his services.

Ferguson talked recently of Ronaldo being left to rot in the stands rather than being allowed to jet off to La Liga.

Principled though that stance may be, it's hardly realistic. In business or in footballing terms.

If indeed Ronaldo does want to end his highly-successful five-year spell in England, there's only one thing left for United to do. Get the best price they can.

The longer this saga goes on, and closer it gets to August 31, the fear is that Fergie and United will be the losers.

The other Ronaldo (the chubby one) fired Brazil to World Cup glory in 2002, before returning to Milan to tell Inter he wanted out.

Despite the fact they'd nursed him and backed him through horrendous injury problems, there was nothing the Nerazzurri could do.

All the posturing from Massimo Moratti and co meant nothing in the end. Hours before the window closed Ronaldo joined Madrid for around £25million. Good business for Los Merengues. And little time for Inter to replace their star man.

The pain Ferguson may feel at the prospective loss of his most dangerous attacking weapon may come from the fact this is something new for him.

In the past when big names have left Old Trafford, it has been on the Scot's terms.

When David Beckham headed off to the Bernabeu in the summer of 2003, United were happy to cash in. Ditto Ruud van Nistelrooy in 2006 and Paul Ince back in 1995.

But this time, for the first time in living memory, United might not keep a player they desperately want to.

And the realisation that there may actually be a bigger stage than Old Trafford must be pretty hard to swallow.

If this sounds like nothing but doom and gloom for Ferguson and his bosses, think again though. There are plenty of positives.

Yes they lose a wonderful talent, but if they play it right they'll get enough in return to buy at least two world-class players.

Last season they were crying out for a top-level striker who could stay fit enough (rule out Louis Saha then) to provide meaningful support for Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez.

And there will come a time pretty soon when they need to replace the talents of Paul Scholes. No easy task.

So while losing Ronaldo is far from ideal, it just means Ferguson must once again do something he's become a master at. Evolving his team and his playing staff.

Down the years he's somehow managed to replace the likes of Bryan Robson, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane and many more. Without missing a beat.

When Keane departed Old Trafford in the winter of 2005 I thought Fergie's United - just a few short months into Glazer ownership - were heading for the rocks.

I was wrong. I'll never doubt him again.

Ferguson somehow managed to regroup and build a new team that might be his best vintage red yet.

He didn't replace Keane like for like, but instead found the players to change the way his team played. Less than three years later, they're champions of Europe for a third time.

So while Ronaldo might be the darling of the Old Trafford and the pin-up boy of the Premier League, it's Ferguson who is the biggest common denominator at the Theatre Of Dreams.

Breaking up might be the hardest thing to do right now for Sir Alex, but underneath it all, he must know it makes sense.
Old 25-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

His babysitter has spoken....

Queiroz urges Ronaldo to remain
Carlos Queiroz says Cristiano Ronaldo should stay at Manchester United because the club can give him the "affection and attention" he deserves.

Ronaldo's future at United remains up in the air with speculation still rife over a possible move to Real Madrid, although the Spanish club's president Ramon Calderon says he will not break the bank to sign the player.

Calderon also admitted there was little his club could do if United did not want to sell the 23-year-old, and Queiroz believes the best place for Ronaldo to ply his trade in the future remains Old Trafford.

"Manchester United is very special," Queiroz told Portuguese radio station Renascenca. "Because of that we know how to surround Cristiano completely with all the affection and all the attention he deserves.

"However, not speaking is the most sensible course of action at this moment, so that we don't contribute to a less than positive spectacle and so we don't aid those whose interests are difficult to identify."

Queiroz is something of a father figure to Ronaldo at United and was instrumental in keeping the player at Old Trafford in 2006 following his role in Wayne Rooney's dismissal in that year's World Cup quarter-final between Portugal and England.

Whether or not Ronaldo sticks or twists could depend on the future of Queiroz, who has been linked with the Portugal coaching post vacated by Luiz Felipe Scolari.

"I'm not going to put myself in the market," Queiroz continued. "Because the decision on the national coach should not be a result of those who make themselves candidates, but a decision that is conscious, rational and based on what the Federation judges [believe] is necessary for the team.

"I'm not going to tell you whether or not I'm contacted, that way I know for sure that it will be dealt with in due form and in due place."
Old 25-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Calderon: Real won't match Ron price
Ramon Calderon says Real Madrid will "never" pay £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo - and he expects the winger to stay at Manchester United.

Speculation has been rife that Madrid would smash their own world-record transfer fee - set when they splashed £46million on Zinedine Zidane in 2001 - by offering in the region of 100 million euros for Ronaldo if the Red Devils decided to cash in on their prize asset.

However, speaking just days after Bernd Schuster urged the club to "pay what is necessary" to take Ronaldo to the Bernabeu, Real president Calderon insists they will not break the bank for any player.

When asked about Ronaldo, Calderon said in remarks reported by Marca: "There is no 'Cristiano Ronaldo case' because Manchester (United) do not want to sell.

"In any case, Real Madrid will never pay 100 million euros for anybody."

United, who recently reported the Primera Liga champions to FIFA over what they considered to be attempts to unsettle the player, have stated that the Portugal international is not for sale.
Old 25-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Bordeaux give up on Silvestre
Bordeaux have conceded defeat in their bid to sign Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre as they cannot match his wage demands.

Silvestre had been strongly linked with a move back to France in a deal that would have seen him link up once again with former United team-mate and Bordeaux boss Laurent Blanc.

But Les Girondins president Jean-Louis Triaud admits the lure of a lucrative testimonial for the 30-year-old, who made the move to Old Trafford in 1999, has put the brakes on the switch.

"There are several targets for the left-back role," Triaud told French radio station RMC. "In that position, above all there was one who was his (Blanc's) first choice and that proved to be impossible.

"Yes, I think the the possibility of Mikael Silvestre coming here has ended.

"He has a salary at Manchester United that he has no reason to forego. Moreover, after 10 years at that club, there is a tradition that a friendly match is organised for the benefit of the footballer with the revenue going to him."
Old 25-06-2008, 01:35 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

i still feel that ronaldo will stay at old trafford next season. i doubt real madrid will break the bank to buy him at 80milion pounds

silvestre is not performing at his peak. its time to let him go too. evra is more preferred as left back

michard richards, armand traore, gareth bale are all good young defenders man utd shd invest in. if ronaldo is going off, use the money to buy lionel messi and samuel eto
Old 25-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oh yeah, lelong sale.. or GSS (goondu silly sale)?
Got to raise capital for my team...can't always rely on Roman's empty cheque.

SWP for £20 million?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 25-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Real Madrid says 100m euros is too much for Ronaldo

MADRID (AFP) - Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has dismissed talk that the Spanish champions would be willing to pay 100 million euros (155 million dollars) to sign Manchester United's Portuguese playmaker Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Real Madrid will never pay 100 million euros for anybody," Spanish sports daily Marca quoted him as saying at a sports even in Madrid on Monday night.

Calderon's comments come just two days after Real's German coach Bernd Schuster said the club would be willing to pay that amount to secure the services of the 23-year-old winger.

"For such a player we will pay what is necessary because what counts for us is to win the Champions League," he told German TV station DSF.

Marca, citing unnamed Real officials, said the Spanish club had an offer of 85 million euros in the works for Ronaldo which it will partially finance with the sale of its Brazilian atttacker Robinho to Chelsea.

Real hope to officially unveil Ronaldo on July 7 at its Santiago Bernabeu stadium at an even where it expects to draw 60,000 people, it added.

The club will only unveil the player after FC Barcelona president Joan Laporta's confidence vote on July 6 which was requested by two supporters who were angered by the Catalan side's poor performance last season so as to not embarass him, Marca reported.

"Real Madrid is a gentleman and does not want in any way to hurt Barcelona," a Real official told Marca.

Manchester United have repeatedly said the player - whose contract runs until 2012 - is definitely not for sale.

United earlier this month reported nine-time European champions Real to UEFA for trying to unsettle their prize asset, currently on a 120,000 pounds-a-week contract but who could see that sum double if he switched to the Bernabeu.

After Portugal were ousted from the Euro 2008 last week following a 3-2 defeat to Germany, the 23-year-old star said he would announce his future intentions in "two to three days".

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1