The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by daymiddle View Post
i was at labrador park, one of the dark road leading to nowhere.. in the car my lady friend

she was in passenger seat, i lower down her seat to lying down, i reach over from driver seat was groping/frenching her... prepare to bring her mood up then can do the deed. i even prep cap + lube liao

then i come up for air, look our the rear window saw a head! kanina the face see me liao no expression one!

scared me so much!

i keep my cool i say to lady i cant do it here, too exposed, excited etc.. all sorts of excuses

i put her seat up straight, start the car and drive off!

went to get a room!!!!!

so please, tell me.

DID I SEE GHOST ? OR PEEPING TOM?
bros daymiddle,

My work place is very near to labrador park, I worked here 10 years liao....we heard many many stories about this park....it is really true that some unusual things did happened in labrador park...it even came out on Chinese Wanbao about some youngsters got into such supernatural things....

I went there a couple of times, I dunno if i heard too much stories there but i do feel eerie and my goose pimple keep arousing....

my suggestion is try to avoid this place...if u can....dun turn a fun out-door sex into a terrible experience....there is a carpark up in the slope, very dark and no soul will be there, a previous restaurent cum bistro there....now already closed....but the spa is still there....

my 2 cents worth...my favourite place for out-door/in car sex....sentosa island!!!!!!!!(not inside RWS)
Old 30-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dj19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Lady Hill, was driving pas the other day and it seems like a great spot..
Old 30-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2482 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitasoys View Post
dempsey rd carpark = at nite totally no ppl but dam dark as well.
but these days so many pubs at Dempsey, got to wait till all the pubs close?

Used to go there when it was still an abandoned camp, stopped going there after we got peeped by a Bangala from the construction site when they started building the pubs
Old 31-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Peter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried once recently with my gal.. At a MSCP we drove all the way to the top. Starting just simply kissing and hugging. Ask her to BBJ for me and to my surprise she agreed!!!!
Quickly pull out my didi for her.... Later more stream liao, we go out to
one dark corner, we decided to do a doggie.. She dare dare take out her
shorts and panties.. Ohh... The feeling was so shiok..my didi deep inside
her and I loosen her bars.. Both hands on her c-cups.. I cannot tahan
long.. To shiok and scare ppl come by..
Old 31-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
chinchai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
bros daymiddle,

My work place is very near to labrador park, I worked here 10 years liao....we heard many many stories about this park....it is really true that some unusual things did happened in labrador park...it even came out on Chinese Wanbao about some youngsters got into such supernatural things....

I went there a couple of times, I dunno if i heard too much stories there but i do feel eerie and my goose pimple keep arousing....

my suggestion is try to avoid this place...if u can....dun turn a fun out-door sex into a terrible experience....there is a carpark up in the slope, very dark and no soul will be there, a previous restaurent cum bistro there....now already closed....but the spa is still there....

my 2 cents worth...my favourite place for out-door/in car sex....sentosa island!!!!!!!!(not inside RWS)
labrador park is a good place now that Marina South is gone. I used to do doggie outside at the last parking lot and near the gate of the deserted house. No problem and exciting, I think thats the thrill of outdoor sex....cool and quiet. my gal and myself are of big build, in the car its too cramb We enjoy most is standing facing each other with me holding one leg up(last longer) or she lie on the booth. No worries of th super..... maybe they enjoy a good show. I believe that if you dont offend them in anyway they wont bother you.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6292 / Power: 23
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

There's a picture somewhere of 1 naked girl (face censored) flanked by a few guys outdoors at night. Seems like local. Can't seems to find it to share with you guys. Was posted quite a while back. Will try to search again. But it does make me asking like was gangbang involved? Or any sex? One naked girl among a group of men? Damn

Last edited by masters; 01-08-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gardener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got bj frm the ex in a cinema, someone were sitting behind us, but we were just too horny...
Old 01-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
nstern is Cool - loads of Potential

I had a midnight HJ from my ex-ex-ex at the park area near yishun... forgot the exact place but it's within walking distance from the mrt
Old 02-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HJ, BBBJ in toilets, in parks in MSCP. Doing in public just keeps it exciting.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
hellrider88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few years back fuck a fl @ hougang ave 3 blk 8 4th floor corridor!both of us naked!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joefja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like those NPP patrol car quite on patrolling MSCP. Just last friday about 1am went up to 2nd top of MSCP to hanky panky with one of my GF . didnt realise a patrol car came up and stopped and look at us in the car. I just pretend nothing happen and drove off with my pants half way down. damm suay
Old 02-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 15
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Got a HJ & BJ from my ex in a cinema while watching RA, did it in a staircase in Sengkang flat (Nobody moved in yet, although quite scary la) lastly, did it with my ex in my car parked in tuas south ave & was seen by some kids who went fishing & cycling there oh my god i drove off immediately & 81 here i come. i fancy having sex on the beach but ALL my girls dont dare. i notice alot of SG gals very timid
Old 02-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
..My work place is very near to labrador park, I worked here 10 years liao....we heard many many stories about this park....it is really true that some unusual things did happened in labrador park...it even came out on Chinese Wanbao about some youngsters got into such supernatural things....

bro impreza, can u tell me more abt the strange encounters at Lab Park please?

I tried to do tat last week (ard 11 pm) but don't know why feel so creep out tat my kuku cannot stand. Kena suan by gf as a result. I told her of my strange creepy feeling but kena mocked and she insist tat i try again tis weekend. bladdy gf stubborn and gung ho and apparently a non hantu believer whereas i am a timid tiko. For added injury to insult, she say tat my cock maybe cannot stand but never shrink wat so how creepy can the place be......

Swear tat if life is like those slasher movies, we sure kena be victim one .....
Old 02-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

May be it's their home ground.. so, don't dare loh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
i fancy having sex on the beach but ALL my girls dont dare. i notice alot of SG gals very timid
Old 02-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Bro Ansonsohna, may be you should find another public place that you're comfortable with..
& show her what your powerful tool can do.. hahahaha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
bladdy gf stubborn and gung ho and apparently a non hantu believer whereas i am a timid tiko.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1