The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 04-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations

[QUOTE=Van Basten;3890480]The lighthouse of Beijing... 17 years in beijing let alone china is a long time... indeed a 老北京 already..

but i didnt know that Beijing has this sort of strip AV club given that it is right under the noses of the CCP. is it located in the central area? or in those outlying districts like fengtai?

actually even in CA or CP, the most they can do is topless in the ktv room, those ktv that allow fj in the room r really those "underground" type which can only be found if u know the ground there well. i have heard of 1 in outskirts of zhuhai which is really a sex club type of ktv but these r still rare..

Bro VAn,

In Central BJ and Shanghai you still can find dances in birthday suit. Can be arrange via the mummi. In shanghai 500rmb gets you a 30min dance routine...that includes lap dancing. And these are not underground joints. big KTV's
Old 04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
The lighthouse of Beijing... 17 years in beijing let alone china is a long time... indeed a 老北京 already..

but i didnt know that Beijing has this sort of strip AV club given that it is right under the noses of the CCP. is it located in the central area? or in those outlying districts like fengtai?

actually even in CA or CP, the most they can do is topless in the ktv room, those ktv that allow fj in the room r really those "underground" type which can only be found if u know the ground there well. i have heard of 1 in outskirts of zhuhai which is really a sex club type of ktv but these r still rare..
Hi bro,

Beijing is a very interesting city, though many people think it's boring. To those unfamiliar with BJ, visitors and passerby, it's a sacred city with tight central gov. control. So you don't get much actions here. This is indeed true to most people.

However, there are many gov officials here and people like me who needs to enjoy life. Therefore, there are many private clubs cater to us. They appear like a normal ktv to you, but you can actually do a lot of things in there if you know the GM or boss. Even the top ktvs in BJ have private rooms for my customers who have special needs :-), and they are located within the 3rd rings, even 王府井 has some. Don't worry, they are backed by the most powerful people in BJ.

When we go XXX club, we can get the mami to stand guard outside the door, so our bros feel safe. This is the reason why SOCC only admits members who have attended at least one of our parties. When we get to know each other better, then we can cheong very exciting places in BJ. There is very thin line here between what is legal and what is illegal here. Most ktvs have illegal activities anyway. Black and white is not clearly differentiate here like in SG. Day time it's is serious administrative place, night time is heaven on earth. That's the charm that hold me back in this place for a long time.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 05-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
applepie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Happened to come across this website Angels in Beijing Wonder if any bros have the time to check out the service and do FR here
Old 06-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dexter4444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any services in Chao Yang ? Tks...
Old 07-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter4444 View Post
Any services in Chao Yang ? Tks...
i seriously doubt there's any mind reader here...do you need food delivery? paper delivery? laundry services? taxi services or what???
Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
i seriously doubt there's any mind reader here...do you need food delivery? paper delivery? laundry services? taxi services or what???
Well, since this is a sex forum, I doubt he's asking for non-sex related services

Dexter Bro, why don't you check out Angels in Beijing and let us know what kind of services they provide? The gals in the website are certainly stunning.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Well, since this is a sex forum, I doubt he's asking for non-sex related services .
just for your knowledge, this is not a pure sex forum...you can get lots of other info like places for clean good sauna, epl betting and so on...and as the thread says - beijing recommendation, i've got pp who ask where's the best place to club, where to find the best peking duck... so who knows ;p anyway if someone really bothers to read, i believe that there's a number of contacts can be found in the thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Dexter Bro, why don't you check out Angels in Beijing and let us know what kind of services they provide? The gals in the website are certainly stunning.
frankly i wouldn't even think of it...in china, do u think that they will use their actual pix openly to solicit for business??? u don't even do that back home
Old 08-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepie99 View Post
Happened to come across this website Angels in Beijing Wonder if any bros have the time to check out the service and do FR here
Dear All,

Following the web page given by applepie99, I wrote an email to Angel, the lady mentioned in the web page, who appears to be the boss. I ask her about the authenticity of the photographs and some other general questions, below is the reply.

"Yes my friends from Chengdu. They trust me to take care of them in Beijing. If you like other girls, I can arrange. I am a trained beautician. These photos are done in studio using very good camera. I help them with makeup, therefore they look good in the picture. My English not good. I pay webmaster to translate for me. If you are in Beijing, you can call me. Thank you.

Angel with Love"

I just merely re-produce the response from her, and it is not my intention to interprete what she said was true. Brothers, judge for yourself.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

hahahaha, you guys believe those photos on internet ???
Old 08-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Yes, Brother,

Precisely, I want our fellow cheongsters here to judge what she means in her statements regarding the photographs. Hahaha..... She has one kind of way to explain that.

If I ever try, I would post in SOCC forum for you all to know. Hahah...

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Mark ge,

I just remember to ask myself whether I would be able to post in your SOCC forum. I do not think I am a member. What is the procedure to be a member of your prestigious forum.

Thank you very much.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Hello Mark ge,

I just remember to ask myself whether I would be able to post in your SOCC forum. I do not think I am a member. What is the procedure to be a member of your prestigious forum.

Thank you very much.
not prestigious forum lah. but, it's a real forum, with real people, real names, real cheonging, real places, real stories. no bullshit stories or photos in this forum. each and every member has been authenticated.

membership will be only granted after you have appeared in person in any of our parties. all our members are professionals or businessmen, we exchange business cards. main interest is cheonging, but we also go out for massage, dinner, drinking, watch soccer, bowling or other sports. objective of socc is to enhance our quality of live in Beijing.

all real info are appreciated. we dun discriminate against, any ktv, sauna, online site or okt. but, it must be good and worthy for our bros. if you can help to provide info on good restaurant, sauna, massage, okt or girls, we can post in the forum and share with other bros here.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
not prestigious forum lah. but, it's a real forum, with real people, real names, real cheonging, real places, real stories. no bullshit stories or photos in this forum. each and every member has been authenticated.

membership will be only granted after you have appeared in person in any of our parties. all our members are professionals or businessmen, we exchange business cards. main interest is cheonging, but we also go out for massage, dinner, drinking, watch soccer, bowling or other sports. objective of socc is to enhance our quality of live in Beijing.
Thanks Bro Mark,

I will try to qualify myself to join your forum.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear All,

Following the web page given by applepie99, I wrote an email to Angel, the lady mentioned in the web page, who appears to be the boss. I ask her about the authenticity of the photographs and some other general questions, below is the reply.
This afternoon, my customer has cancelled the meeting, and since I don't feel like going out due to the weather, decided to check out this forum. Saw Bro Putonren's posting and decided to give a call to Angel.

Angel's voice is very sweet over the phone. Can sense she's in her early twenties. I told her that I like the photos in the website. She said that these girls are still sleeping and not available at 2pm. Their charges are RMB1,000, and only attend to 5 star hotels. Suggest that I take the RMB600 type, and recommend me a 20 year old Sichuan girl.

I stay at GW Sheraton, and it doesn' t take more than 45 minutes for the girl to turn up to my hotel room. When I opened the door, she smiled at me and ask if she can come in. She looks like a college girl, quite shy and softspoken. Put on very little makeup, but very sweet looking. Asked her what service she can provide. She said she arrived less than a week, and still learning how to do massage. I tried to be nice and told her that she can practise on me. For the next 30 minutes, I tried to break the ice and asked about her background, while she played piano on me. Honestly, she tried very hard to do a good massage, but just lack the muscles. after that was done, I asked her to join me in the shower. She turned away from me and started removing her clothes. My didi start to mari kita when I saw her 32-24-32 figure, Cup B boobs, and pink nipples. She has very little pubic hair. We proceed to the bathroom. She initiated to rub my body with soap, and proceed to scrub my didi until sparkling clean. I told her that it's my turn to wash her. Took the opportunity to feel her boobs, and boy, it was smooth and soft. Cannot tahan liao, so we wash up quickly and proceed to the bed. She said she doesn't really know how to make love, and I have to tell her if she did it wrongly. Ok, I told her to work on my didi first, and she proceed to give me a bbbj. Oops, can feel her teeth, so told her to be careful, otherwise the pain will cause my didi to shrink. So she tried again, while I stare at her face, couldn't believe that a college girl look alike is giving me a bj. She didn't stop and continue the action. Maybe she's expecting me to tell her, but I thought I would play naughty this time, and kept quiet. After 10 minutes, I can feel that I am almost there, I told her not to stop as I enjoy it very much. Next second, I exploded into her. I think she can feel it inside her mouth, but she pretend nothing has happen and continue. When I finish my release I told her to stop, then she proceed to the batthroom to wash her mouth. I think she's really trying very hard to please me. I don't think I got energy to go for a 2nd round, so after we washed up, we chatted for another 20 minutes. She said she's here for a few weeks only as her mum needs money urgently. She's here to make quick money, and will be going home once she has earned RMB10,000. Well, I think this is certainly value for money as I prefer innocent looking girls than the slutty type, like those photos in the website.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been to Beijing for 2 months already, so when I arrived Traders hotel at 6pm today, decided to give a call to Lily immedately. Told me that she has a new Chengdu girl called Tang Yao that came here only a week, and asked me if I like to check her out. I need to relief my urge quickly as I have a dinner meeting at 8pm, so told her to get Tang Yao to my hotel as quickly as possible. Tang Yao has very little makeup, but she's very pretty, got the natural beauty, big eyes, sweet smile, good figure. Anyway, long strong cut short....

Boobs : B+
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 8
Looks : 8
Massage: 6
Damage : RMB500 + RMB100 taxi fare for 1.5 hrs
RTF: yes

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1