The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2007, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Personally, i do not trust the vietnamese doctors. A number of them are russian trained and the rest are trained in Vietnam under the russian trained seniors. Actually a number of local hospitals have foreigner section, but the condition of these hospitals are beyond my imagination. I remember visiting Cho Ray hospital at D5 some time back in 2004 and to my disbelief, there are rats running about in the hospital wards. The blood stains on the bed are also not cleaned off. No offense bro, but i will not recommend this hospital at all. it may be cheaper but the condition is seriously very bad. This hospital is very near to Saigon Beer factory
FV hospital also employed Vietnamese doctors, nurses, paramedics, admin, staff, etc. The facilities at FV is tiptop and 1st class - the medical bill is also 1st class. I like the FV cafeteria; good Western and local at staff rate. If you can pay top $$$$, then FV is the best option in HCMC.

Now, Cho Ray has a new aircon foreigner section on the ground floor; west side if you come in by the main gate. Complete basic medical checkup around S$150(rough estimate).

For minor medical complaint(e.g. flu), just pop into your neighbourhood's pharmacy and tell the pretty pharmacist your symptoms. She will prescribe
2-3 day medication for you. On your 4th day, you can chiong again. Local private clinic is also good enuff for minor medical problem.
Old 15-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Hi Bro, thanks for the concern. Actually finding hospital for direct relatives.
Is your direct relative(Singaporean I assume) presently living in HCMC? If he can afford it, FV is the best option. There is a free minbus(to and fro) to FV hospital, D7, that departs frequently from the FV branch office at Le Thanh Ton Street; very near to Ben Thanh market.
Old 15-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
practice in 51 only can learn to speak "anh rat dam duc, anh muon di khach san voi em nhe" and "di khach san lam tinh bao nhieu tien"
Nabeh KT,

Always like to "Lam Tinh" nothing new to me.....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 15-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
For those bros who were based in Vn, have baxa there or travel there frequently. Will be able to pick up the language faster than those who don't. I've tried hard enough but the pronunciation is the part that kills me.
Botar,

Are U sure U got pronunciation problem?? Kns, How come U always sing Viet Song leh..

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 15-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
practice in 51 only can learn to speak "anh rat dam duc, anh muon di khach san voi em nhe" and "di khach san lam tinh bao nhieu tien"
Bro, the best is to have the environment to speak viet. travelling up to vietnam frequently cannot match staying there for long period of time. Next best way is to have a vietnamese wife to teach you
Old 15-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Botar,

Are U sure U got pronunciation problem?? Kns, How come U always sing Viet Song leh..
True... not only can sing, but sing quite well.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, the best is to have the environment to speak viet. travelling up to vietnam frequently cannot match staying there for long period of time. Next best way is to have a vietnamese wife to teach you
Bro, the problem is not about staying in VN or travel frequent to VN. It is the individual ability to pick up the language and eagerness to learn. My bro used to fly there frequently before he decided to stay there. He also got a wife who can speak english, teach and translate tieng viet for him. I doubt his tieng viet is any better than mine.

I learn my tieng viet in 51, BL, century, classroom lesson in CC, from internet, from bro in SBF... my baxa speak very little english, and now she start to learn a bit chinese. She cannot help me much in tieng viet as well.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no meet u already, when u goin 51? PM me hor...

Quote:
CB, you can write and understand quite well already la Bro. Better than most of us here. Not sure if your speaking has improved? Maybe next time we go 51 again and i try to hear you speak more Viet

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then it fully defeats the purpose liao.....cos most of the bros learn tieng Viet here is to go and sian a VN wife or more VN em gai's
(by the way I'm tokking about their innocent village gals, not the street-savvy 51 gals...)

In any languages its always the same factors, the environment and the people you hang around with, so lets all speak more viet when we meet up eh fellow viet-lovers???

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Is your direct relative(Singaporean I assume) presently living in HCMC....
Nah, not staying in HCM else will have much more info than what I should be able to gather. Actually, I am just gathering some info just case something bad should happen during my grandma's trip to HCM tomorrow because she is quite old already. Of course, I wont want anything bad to happen but just laying the groundwork first (better to be prepared first just in case).

Thanks for all the help.
Old 15-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Nah, not staying in HCM else will have much more info than what I should be able to gather. Actually, I am just gathering some info just case something bad should happen during my grandma's trip to HCM tomorrow because she is quite old already. Of course, I wont want anything bad to happen but just laying the groundwork first (better to be prepared first just in case).

Thanks for all the help.
Aiyah...I tot someone needs medical attention urgently in HCMC. Please remember to bring your grandma to Cu Chi tunnel to do the leopard crawl.
Old 15-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FV hospital also employed Vietnamese doctors, nurses, paramedics, admin, staff, etc. The facilities at FV is tiptop and 1st class - the medical bill is also 1st class. I like the FV cafeteria; good Western and local at staff rate. If you can pay top $$$$, then FV is the best option in HCMC.
Very good sharing spirit.....Upz You.

Quote:
Nabeh KT,
Always like to "Lam Tinh" nothing new to me.....
Anh KT, khong dep khong lam tinh nhe. Kekekekeke.

Quote:
Botar,
I can only KISS viet gals.......kekekekeke.

Quote:
True... not only can sing, but sing quite well.
Cam on nhieu lam.

Quote:
It is the individual ability to pick up the language and eagerness to learn[/B].
You expert bro, not only viet right.............Tagalog, Thai etc........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Long time no meet u already, when u goin 51? PM me hor...
I'll PM you next round, if you don't mind to join us. We're very fun group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Then it fully defeats the purpose liao.....cos most of the bros learn tieng Viet here is to go and sian a VN wife or more VN em gai's (by the way I'm tokking about their innocent village gals, not the street-savvy 51 gals..
In any languages its always the same factors, the environment and the people you hang around with, so lets all speak more viet when we meet up eh fellow viet-lovers???Cheerios....SS08
Wah kao..............turning point here. So what's your viet name bro SS08? Ban Tia Duoc Ban.

Quote:
Aiyah...I tot someone needs medical attention urgently in HCMC. Please remember to bring your grandma to Cu Chi tunnel to do the leopard crawl.
That's what I tot too............bro intel ops, you make us so worry for you.
Old 16-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
You expert bro, not only viet right.............Tagalog, Thai etc........
Now focus is on Viet.... my tagaloag is degrading. Think i need to go paramount for refresher course before it close down.
As for Thai.....never go refresher ever since i am hook to viet.

My expertise is still English and Chinese which Sillypore govt say i must learn since i was 5yo (K1).
Old 16-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah kao..............turning point here. So what's your viet name bro SS08? Ban Tia Duoc Ban.
Now I know why my vietnamese speech seldom improves, cos my fellow bros around me always speaks "bird language"

Actually good idea BT, each of us should get a vietnamised name....^_^.....yes "Ban Tia" suits me perfectly........

Think we better refrain from posting too much TCSS into this well-meaning thread.....xin loi anh oi....^o^

Cheerios......SS08
Old 16-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 19
technofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
i thk applying credit card 4 ur viet gf or spouse also disasters! u become carrot head.
That's right!! My friend's cambodian-viet baxa just swiped $3k when she returned to Cambodia for 2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88 View Post
In that case must meet up more often at 51 pub for practise.
We share the same mentality...Upzz u

Quote:
Bro, the problem is not about staying in VN or travel frequent to VN. It is the individual ability to pick up the language and eagerness to learn.
Well said bro...I fully concur.

Quote:
In any languages its always the same factors, the environment and the people you hang around with, so lets all speak more viet when we meet up eh fellow viet-lovers???

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
That's the way to learn n improve man...

Quote:
Now focus is on Viet.... my tagaloag is degrading. Think i need to go paramount for refresher course before it close down.
As for Thai.....never go refresher ever since i am hook to viet.
We think the same way huh bro...Prefer Viets to Puyings, PRCs too...

Quote:
Now I know why my vietnamese speech seldom improves, cos my fellow bros around me always speaks "bird language".

Actually good idea BT, each of us should get a vietnamised name....^_^.....yes "Ban Tia" suits me perfectly........

Cheerios......SS08
My soon-to-be baxa got me a Viet name also...N it sounds like shit. Nabei!!!

Khong gi co the thay the con, tai vi con la tat ca cua doi ong ba

Interesting RPG Sex Game: Pornstar Wars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1