The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
is she the one on the left of H11 (somewhere in middle) ?
always dress like belly dancer ?

Can tell more ? why bad ?
Bad? did not get a good fuck, mah? hahah
Old 07-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:

service wise damn bad bro and so rushin i took awhile to cme and she not happy keep on rushing then wanna change to doggy style dnt allow then keep rushin i got piss juz got up throw the condom on her body wear my clothes and stomp out didnt even bother she got dress or wat damn piss heard the door slam after i went out i didnt bother.. we are paying the best part i wasnt like sme customers demanding frm her i didnt even talk to her the whole tyme then kena treat like dirt.... thats wat piss me off.. i neve look dwn on pros but this type of incidents make me lose the respect on them...
Old 07-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

That was my impression also, in red outfit, a belly dancer

So, Havock27, could you share with us what happened behind the door?

For me, not too long ago, I was eyeing her as I walked in and she was the only WL in that house. She see also never see. I think maybe smoke got into her eyes then. I can't say that her attitude is no good cause what happens behind closed door counts.

Cheers.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
That was my impression also, in red outfit, a belly dancer

So, Havock27, could you share with us what happened behind the door?

For me, not too long ago, I was eyeing her as I walked in and she was the only WL in that house. She see also never see. I think maybe smoke got into her eyes then. I can't say that her attitude is no good cause what happens behind closed door counts.

Cheers.

I never find her (R12) attractive or CFM, always show a stuck up face.

In H11, my target is R5 and R6 (last 2 rooms) and the 1st room on right (cant remember room number).

any one try R5 and R6 ? can share fr ?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
she is frm h11r12 damn bad her service and major attidute prob
Maybe it was just her bad day... I think she's not always like that. According to my record she was rather amicable and chatty, not a time-watcher, and talked with me for a while even after the action was over.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H11 R12 Carol Pan Ling Ling

She is Carol no1, not in ranking orders there were 4carols @PT. Few bros said she looks abit like Pan Ling Ling, probably seeing more of Pan Ling Ling coming Star Awards.

Now, recalled the above Carol got attitudes problem, she was there come 6mths plus, begin of this yr her complaints drop. I was happy she improve or, so i thought. Infact i proclaim Carol as 1 of the 7princess.

1session with Carol no2, the Korean beauty H16R16, she told me i also wrote in thread. Carol no1 is mixed blood, Thai Chinese however i don't see another culture watching her standing outside.

I also have a desire 4her body, she was absent last mth, should b on her monthly leave. Maybe i will up carol, seems Sally H24 on break, Kit i think better not.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Below average service

Quote:
service wise damn bad bro and so rushin i took awhile to cme and she not happy keep on rushing then wanna change to doggy style dnt allow then keep rushin i got piss juz got up throw the condom on her body wear my clothes and stomp out didnt even bother she got dress or wat damn piss heard the door slam after i went out i didnt bother.. we are paying the best part i wasnt like sme customers demanding frm her i didnt even talk to her the whole tyme then kena treat like dirt.... thats wat piss me off.. i neve look dwn on pros but this type of incidents make me lose the respect on them...
I had mine fair share of such service, code fr part3 of HK Internet affairs. "Massage girls not pretty big problem." How true!

Normally saw this kind of complaints, next session with WL there, gentle will complaint to her on that particular WL. Of course i act gentleman, tell b4 hand we r not sure is it 100% true. Hope complaints will b brought to that particular WL attention.

Let us give the benefits of doubt Carol will change, b patient brothers for Rome was not built in a day but, a dumb ass Emperor to destroy it overnight.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:

YOU DID WHAT?!.....

Bro, when I first read your post I just kept quiet, because I don't want to be accused again of being a "busybody". But now, having read what went on, whoa.....Bro, take it easy man, that is not the way to treat a lady.....pissed or otherwise. Yes we are paying but that is no excuse. Please!

I'm not taking any sides here, I'm just saying what I think is right and I hope I am. Sure, you tried to be nice to her, "i wasnt like sme customers demanding frm her", salute you Bro. But maybe it's not what you did, rather, could it be what you didn't do? "i didnt even talk to her the whole tyme".

Why not? Bro, as per my experience, talking works, it makes a whole lot of a difference, but must be careful with what you say because if what you say spoil the mood of the WL, you'll get fucked the way you just did. But if you manage to make her at ease with your company or the best make her laugh, Bro, you will get the best service that you'll ever dream of.

I had 2 sessions with her before, my first then RTF. Both were pleasurable, she's friendly lady, witty and funny, we chat and laughed, we had a great time.

So again, having read what went on, "i got piss juz got up throw the condom on her body wear my clothes and stomp out didnt even bother she got dress or wat damn piss heard the door slam after i went out i didnt bother", this is not the way Bro.

I don't usually do this but it gives me no pleasure to zap you. I just ups a Bro in another thread and you will get zapped by me within the next 24 hours.

I do hope and pray incidents like this won't ever happen again to both parties.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Below average service

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Let us give the benefits of doubt Carol will change, b patient brothers for Rome was not built in a day but, a dumb ass Emperor to destroy it overnight.
Well said Bro, you never cease to amaze me!

Cheers! 3X
Old 08-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fornicator, that is the best reasoning I have heard for a long time. I fully agreed with u. Let me tell you of my experience during my last visit to Joey H12r15 last week. When I went into her room, everything was pleasant, she was smiling and she washed me, gave me a bbbj and I climbed on her and fucked. Thereafter, I went to the basin for a washup and I asked her casually "no problem with bbbj instead of bj". She told me that all WLs are medically checked both the pussy and mouth and not to worry. Being what I am, I asked her again and again and that was when she was annoyed and told me right off that "next time I should visit her again to please bring a heavy duty condom" for bj. I could tell she was pissed off. I knew I was wrong and I dare not bring this incident up. I will rtf with her if time permits to make up for my big mouth, hahaha. Cheers.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

To the anonymous who zapped me in a flash, I got your message. Thank you.

"all people is entitled to their opinion, pls dun be an ass to zap them !"

If this is indeed true and is what you preach, then why did you zap me? Hmmm?

Am I not entitled to my opinion?

You totally missed the point my anonymous Bro, I am not going to zap Bro havock27 for his opinion but for his behaviour towards the WL, which is not so cool. What if it was your favourite WL in question, how? You still approve? That's what I thought.

So please, "don't be an ass" to zap them, including me, when you don't have a fucking clue as to the reason why I zap a Bro.

I usually ups my Bros and FYI, this will be my 1st time ever to zap a Bro and I believe it is justified.

At least I have the balls to let him know who zapped him, unlike you, you.....ahh, nevermind!

Last edited by fornicator; 08-04-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
fornicator, that is the best reasoning I have heard for a long time. I fully agreed with u. Let me tell you of my experience during my last visit to Joey H12r15 last week. When I went into her room, everything was pleasant, she was smiling and she washed me, gave me a bbbj and I climbed on her and fucked. Thereafter, I went to the basin for a washup and I asked her casually "no problem with bbbj instead of bj". She told me that all WLs are medically checked both the pussy and mouth and not to worry. Being what I am, I asked her again and again and that was when she was annoyed and told me right off that "next time I should visit her again to please bring a heavy duty condom" for bj. I could tell she was pissed off. I knew I was wrong and I dare not bring this incident up. I will rtf with her if time permits to make up for my big mouth, hahaha. Cheers.
Thank you Bro obat22, I know Bros like you are always there to support and understand good reasoning before taking any galactically, stupid actions, for example, unnecessary zapping of other Bros and do not even try to understand why zap was given. Worse, never leave his nick. Why? Scared you get zapped yourself? You.....ahh, nevermind!

Anyways, let's move forward.....

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 08-04-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Thumbs up 4fun use protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Good that Obat shared with us, all the time i encounter strange customers @red light districts. This guys asked could it possible CD free? I don't know r they daring or stupid!

So much so, yrs ago a PRC FL told me better not to trust her, we have our lives at steak. As long as CD r used, it should b allright, no need to scare if really? Also no need liked a friend of mine, put 2CDs bonking @Thailand.

Scare play safe, use CD everytime, better still stay away fr commerical sex. However, not too sure about special CD types, that to me is harmful. Rather i urge bros to stay away fr that WL with special CDs.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Talking PT is the place for wham bank

Maybe many brothers were right? PT will remains the place for budget and, fast thank u, ma'am sex service. There were WLs let me count, Diamond Helen and Pat too, rather curious talk alot also.

This is not our problems, i mean they wanted infos fr me. And, why should i provide? After sessions we aware the asap put on makeup, get really for next customers. Is time we leave her room, yes! Next session i will know time is over, leave thanks her maybe RTF another day.

PT brothels r not KTV, no drinking chat long time singing. Time is the most important factors for everybody.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

YOU DID WHAT?!.....

Bro, when I first read your post I just kept quiet, because I don't want to be accused again of being a "busybody". But now, having read what went on, whoa.....Bro, take it easy man, that is not the way to treat a lady.....pissed or otherwise. Yes we are paying but that is no excuse. Please!

I'm not taking any sides here, I'm just saying what I think is right and I hope I am. Sure, you tried to be nice to her, "i wasnt like sme customers demanding frm her" ,salute you Bro. But maybe it's not what you did, rather, could it be what you didn't do? "i didnt even talk to her the whole tyme".

Why not? Bro, as per my experience, talking works, it makes a whole lot of a difference, but must be careful with what you say because if what you say spoil the mood of the WL, you'll get fucked the way you just did. But if you manage to make her at ease with your company or the best make her laugh, Bro, you will get the best service that you'll ever dream of.

I had 2 sessions with her before, my first then RTF. Both were pleasurable, she's friendly lady, witty and funny, we chat and laughed, we had a great time.

So again, having read what went on, "i got piss juz got up throw the condom on her body wear my clothes and stomp out didnt even bother she got dress or wat damn piss heard the door slam after i went out i didnt bother", this is not the way Bro.

I don't usually do this but it gives me no pleasure to zap you. I just ups a Bro in another thread and you will get zapped by me within the next 24 hours.

I do hope and pray incidents like this won't ever happen again to both parties.

Cheers.

"It was a good post. Guys cannot treat girls that way. They think their $50 is so big?"

Bro Allspark, thank you for your kind words, understanding, support and for ups my points. Sir thank you Sir! Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Since somebody already zap Bro havoc27 5 points, I change my mind not to zap him anymore. I letting him go this time.

So, to the anonymous who zap me 5 points earlier, how?

Aiyah, tsk-tsk.

Bro Allspark, Sir, I shall return the favour once I get back to Singapore. I will be leaving for my hometown tomorrow. There was a death in my family and I will be away for a week.

Once again, thank you Sir.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1