The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-04-2007, 01:58 AM
kb_soo80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

yeah an actual gathering is a good idea. Somewhere to chill. How about among some of them cafes at Clark Quay? Big LCDs. There used to be a place at UE square, M.I.A but shut down recently
Old 09-04-2007, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The more important thing is that the win over Reading gets us closer to a Top 4 finish which basically guarantee CL actions next year.

YNWA
Old 09-04-2007, 06:07 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Rafa Benitez has pledged to keep England international Peter Crouch at Liverpool over the summer.

The Spaniard has reportedly been given a £40million transfer war chest by the club's new owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, and as a result a number of comings and goings could be witnessed at Anfield during pre-season.

Crouch was linked with a January move to Newcastle and the prospective arrival of Andrei Voronin on a free transfer from Bayer Leverkusen will also strengthen the competition for attacking places with The Reds.

However, Crouch underlined his value to the team by scoring a hat-trick against Arsenal last weekend and then netting against PSV Eindhoven in the UEFA Champions League, and Benitez insists the gangly striker will remain on Merseyside.

"I am really pleased with Peter Crouch and I am not selling him," said Benitez in the Sunday Mirror.
"All players have moments when they suddenly realise what they have to be doing and how to achieve things in their game and this has happened with Peter."

Bellamy looked so unhappy when he was taken out just 4 mins into the 2nd half on Saturday,are we gonna see his back at the end of the season ? I read somewhere that under Rafa, who took over from GH in 04/05 season,Kuyt is the only striker who hit the double figure of league goals in one season. Many also reckon Rafa brings in Voronin as a cover for Garcia,not for any of the current strikers.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:21 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez believes Harry Kewell may play against Wigan in two weeks' time.

Kewell is yet to kick a ball for The Reds this term after injuring himself at last summer's World Cup in Germany.

However, the ex-Leeds ace is back in training and Benitez believes he may be ready to make his first-team return against Wigan on 21st April.

"He's back in training," Benitez said in the Daily Star Sunday.

"But when you've been injured for a long time and you start working hard you get tired and need rest.

"He's close but how close? We'll need to see him playing in some small games first.
"Then after that we'll need to see him play eleven-a-sides.

"He will play again this season, though. Maybe in two weeks' time."

No one has seen the best of Kewell since he joined us & it so happens that the other two left sided players, Speedy & Aurelio are almost as injury prone as him. Luckily our Johnny Rocket Riise has been injury free while they are in the treatment room. If Kewell can get back to what he was during his Leeds days,it's as good as a new signing of a decent left winger.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
No problem. we can start off with listing of venue first before we could move forward

1) Former TP annex building @ maxwell rd(hope it's still around)
I dont think this place show 'LIVE' matches anymore...
Used to go down there to watch...
Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
225ek4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Hi,

I'm a Liverpool supporter also!!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Carra's recent performances have been so out-of-this-world that there was even talks of him deserving a slot in England's central defence, [/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Hi bro, I agreed with your view Carra's performance should see him being pick for england, but I rather he play his best for Liverpool and forget playing for england...remember Jamie Redknapp, a very solid player, but got too many injuries while playing for england and in the end Liverpool have to suffer, and if my memory did not fail me, Jamie Redknapp did not really fulfill his potential...sad case.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 0
mocha33 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermocha33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
[I]Rafa Benitez has pledged to keep England international Peter Crouch at Liverpool over the summer.

well personally i dun know if this a goods or bads news to liverpool fans here.. yeah i know he sore 3 against ars ,but most of the time he miss lots of chance.. some chances that reli can clinch 3 points for liverpool ..

would reli like to see some strikers coming in who can reli make good chance when ball is on their feet,,..
Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The injuries are beginning to bite and the Scums' recent games haven't been that convincing. One can only pray
they have been quick off the block from the start and maintained it so far and relatively lucky with less injuries(compared to chelski)...a slump in form has to come from somewhere and now seems to be a bad time for them furthermore they have to cope with the distraction of CL.

If they draw or lose the next epl match and chelski gets a good result then things will get exciting...wondering whether they will suffer mental breakdown or not(many seasons back newcastle also led for most part of the season before breaking down for last stretch)...
Old 09-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha33 View Post
well personally i dun know if this a goods or bads news to liverpool fans here.. yeah i know he sore 3 against ars ,but most of the time he miss lots of chance.. some chances that reli can clinch 3 points for liverpool ..

would reli like to see some strikers coming in who can reli make good chance when ball is on their feet,,..
Crouchie has the best goals ratio, you know, then Bellars I think. Check out the official site. Tall man didn't do that much against Reading (I suppose they took note of his form), but he did release the ball for the Arbeloa goal. And of course he beat Reina with a header but didn't beat the bar.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
If they draw or lose the next epl match and chelski gets a good result then things will get exciting...wondering whether they will suffer mental breakdown or not(many seasons back newcastle also led for most part of the season before breaking down for last stretch)...
I hope they do a "Newcastle" too, but having said that, the Mancs have an easier run-in than Chelski. It's up to them to throw it away (although I pray they do!)
Old 09-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
"Carra's recent performances have been so out-of-this-world that there was even talks of him deserving a slot in England's central defence, [/COLOR][/B]
Hi bro, I agreed with your view Carra's performance should see him being pick for england, but I rather he play his best for Liverpool and forget playing for england...remember Jamie Redknapp, a very solid player, but got too many injuries while playing for england and in the end Liverpool have to suffer, and if my memory did not fail me, Jamie Redknapp did not really fulfill his potential...sad case.[/QUOTE]

I totally agreed on the Redknapp part.. He was 1 of the top midfielder in England that time and have yet to even peak!

I feel that his passing was better than Gerrard and his long shots are better than Lampard...

I remembered all his injuries nightmare started during Euro 96...

Such a shame...
Old 09-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
I totally agreed on the Redknapp part.. He was 1 of the top midfielder in England that time and have yet to even peak!

I feel that his passing was better than Gerrard and his long shots are better than Lampard...

I remembered all his injuries nightmare started during Euro 96...

Such a shame...
I still have some memory of one of Redknapp's pass to Fowler, can't recall who the opponent was that day though, Redknapp was on right side of the field, between own penalty box and halfway line, and he just curl a pass to Fowler who break the oppo's off-side trap to score.

Also Redknapp can curl his free kicks very very well, just a pity he did not fulfill his potential due to those injuries.

really a beauty. And its sad that fowler is no longer at his best, he certainly is one of the most natural scorer after Rush and Aldridge (cant spell his name corrently, sorry)
Old 09-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

sorry for quoting some old posts here. didnt manage to get a chance to access the thread over the weekend in kl.

what a great week for liverpool fans!!! pool won thrice, trounced arsenal, almost certain to be in the champs league semis after displaying clinical traits and most importantly, manure lost twice!!! long time since i, as a liverpool fan, felt such elation!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Similar wonderful week for me too ...
Though stuck in the delivery suite on 31 Mar, I enjoyed the constant sms updates from my football kakis of the fantastic Crouchy hat-trick.
bro kingeros, congrats to your newborn. would be a good idea to create a nick for him in sbf now, so that he can continue yr legacy here, eh???

Quote:
I find posts about which superstar to buy or the fantasy XI the most pointless and boring...
oops, guilty as charged. just having some fun lah...

but have to agree that when liverpool r doing well, suddenly we have many new contributors in this thread. would like to say that real liverpool fans stay with supporting the team through good and bad.

Quote:
I'm not taking any side here. IMHO, it's not about age or tattoos. I began to support Pool only in the late 1980s, ironically after they lost the FA Cup final to Wimbledon. I have never seen the likes of Dalglish or Keegan in action or the glory days of Paisley or Shankley.
u have gone through the barren 90s, havent u? rite of passage, my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by limkim View Post
We need this kind of luck to win the EPL.
agreed. champs luck, they call it. the dying minutes winners and equalisers meant points salvaged. luck is important, but the willingness and the determination to go and grab "luck" by the scruff of the neck is vital, especially when the chips r down. cos luck will only materialise when the team displays a never say die attitude. if i see that, it is worth more than any premiership crown. it would make me feel proud to be supporting them. but then again, that is just me and my lousy 2 cents again.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
I still have some memory of one of Redknapp's pass to Fowler, can't recall who the opponent was that day though, Redknapp was on right side of the field, between own penalty box and halfway line, and he just curl a pass to Fowler who break the oppo's off-side trap to score.

Also Redknapp can curl his free kicks very very well, just a pity he did not fulfill his potential due to those injuries.

really a beauty. And its sad that fowler is no longer at his best, he certainly is one of the most natural scorer after Rush and Aldridge (cant spell his name corrently, sorry)

I think the goal is the 2nd 4-3 game we won vs Newcastle... I remember very well..

1 touch, 1 superb long pass, Fowler just did the rest...

1 more thing, Redknapp wife damn chio also... Lousie or what...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1