The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Update

Hello bros,

Thank you for all the concern and nice funny comments. So touched....

I did depart on 29 night, not after a 3 hours delay at Changi Airport, arrive at 11pm (Thai cock from now) kenna hold for one hour in the air.... pilot said many aircraft taking off and we were 5th aricraft to land..

Finally landed at 12midnight.... Yes, my sadomaster Tony is right, don't waste time to go to Utapao.... the whole place is a mess.....

Finally walked out of the make shift terminal.... at 1.30am....

Outside the terminal, full of touts... for trips to Pattaya, Bangkok, etc...

I can understand why Tony wouldn't go to Utapoa.. place have no dignity, maught as well travel by road/train and be treated nicely... I would take that route back, if the airports are still closed.

Was approahed by touts, seeing me with 4 piecs of luggages..... hee hee me the only kotek with a golf bag going into a 'hell hole', as they say..... but I am prepared to enjoy ma.... so pai seh, everyone looking at a clown with a golf bag in the up side down messy Utapoa terminal...

Everything was jsut slow, but were moving, this old airfield had never seen such traffic..... planes were parked all over the dispersal, planes lining uo to take off, coaches waiting to load passengers to our plane... and only a few minibuses running around picking up the passengers to terminal.... but the Customs were quite cheerful, despite being tired. Had a small joke the lady stamping my passport, she say '30 days enough...' and goes smiling....

Finally I nego with a coach and paid 500baht into Bangkok, there after I took a taxi (150 baht) to my hotel.

The route to BKK, IS totally peacefully.... all the excitement in me gone.... sigh sigh... maybe someone is right here.... stupid heart like commando... looking for excitement all the time...

Arrived Hotel at 4.30.... checked in at 6am, save one more day.....

Slept a while, make calls to all biz contacts.... sian, meetings all cancelled... they tot I not crazy to come... hiaz...

Never mind went to pay golf and met one EX singaporean..... now after this short update.. I am goign to see him to talk nit noi biz... hee hee... not all that bad right..

Dun think I can update any club scene... me not clubber... enjoying myself slow and easy...

Sorry, for the delayed report against me promising a midnight update the day before...

I will pm my thai mobile to someone (sadomaster)........ so can have a simple drinks or meal....

will try to update again when I can......

Cheers...

et
Old 01-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hello bros,

Thank you for all the concern and nice funny comments. So touched....

I did depart on 29 night, not after a 3 hours delay at Changi Airport, arrive at 11pm (Thai cock from now) kenna hold for one hour in the air.... pilot said many aircraft taking off and we were 5th aricraft to land..

Finally landed at 12midnight.... Yes, my sadomaster Tony is right, don't waste time to go to Utapao.... the whole place is a mess.....

Finally walked out of the make shift terminal.... at 1.30am....

Outside the terminal, full of touts... for trips to Pattaya, Bangkok, etc...

I can understand why Tony wouldn't go to Utapoa.. place have no dignity, maught as well travel by road/train and be treated nicely... I would take that route back, if the airports are still closed.

Was approahed by touts, seeing me with 4 piecs of luggages..... hee hee me the only kotek with a golf bag going into a 'hell hole', as they say..... but I am prepared to enjoy ma.... so pai seh, everyone looking at a clown with a golf bag in the up side down messy Utapoa terminal...

Everything was jsut slow, but were moving, this old airfield had never seen such traffic..... planes were parked all over the dispersal, planes lining uo to take off, coaches waiting to load passengers to our plane... and only a few minibuses running around picking up the passengers to terminal.... but the Customs were quite cheerful, despite being tired. Had a small joke the lady stamping my passport, she say '30 days enough...' and goes smiling....

Finally I nego with a coach and paid 500baht into Bangkok, there after I took a taxi (150 baht) to my hotel.

The route to BKK, IS totally peacefully.... all the excitement in me gone.... sigh sigh... maybe someone is right here.... stupid heart like commando... looking for excitement all the time...

Arrived Hotel at 4.30.... checked in at 6am, save one more day.....

Slept a while, make calls to all biz contacts.... sian, meetings all cancelled... they tot I not crazy to come... hiaz...

Never mind went to pay golf and met one EX singaporean..... now after this short update.. I am goign to see him to talk nit noi biz... hee hee... not all that bad right..

Dun think I can update any club scene... me not clubber... enjoying myself slow and easy...

Sorry, for the delayed report against me promising a midnight update the day before...

I will pm my thai mobile to someone (sadomaster)........ so can have a simple drinks or meal....

will try to update again when I can......

Cheers...

et
nice FR!
Old 01-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Yah loh. Those people eat shit grow up one
I've booked a flight to bkk during Chinese new year ..Hope that everything will settle by then.......
bro .. ur trip is still 2 mths away ... no worry ..
mine is abt 3 wks later .. me worry much much ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Don't be naive and believe the SG propaganda media machine. They are just too stingy to spend money to help SG citizens to get out.
A lot of Singaporeans are back to SG as they extra spent money to buy SIA one way ticket and fly out from airports like U-Tapao, Phuket, etc. Or some like Jetstar divert their flights to U-Tapao. U-Tapao is a hell hole now. Do you know how chaotic it is? It takes at least 3 hours to reach there (Chonburi). Unfortunately my airline doesn't divert to other airports. I don't want to waste money on this bullshit. I prefer to chill out with free accomodation/food and wait for this madness to clear.
this one i can agreed with u ... SG government is really money face ...
everything also talk abt money ...
i dun know what the hell is SG embassy doing in BKK ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Maybe this is a good chance for me to go missing and change my identity.
right and change ur name to IRON MAN ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88
u r my hero, bro ... ppl trying to get out of bkk and u sneak in carrying a golf bag .. kudos to u, bro ..
Old 01-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

SG gahmen! hahahha, PAY AND PAY hor!!!!!! want free plane back to , wait long long!
Old 01-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Big Daddy ... consider urself fortunate that ur trip is in feb which is abt 2 mths away ..
my flight was cancel yesterday and i have another coming in christmas ...
how do u think i am feeling now ?? ...
i wish i could slap and spat those PAD leaders on their faces and tell them they r moroons and a disgrace to their country ...
and that they deserve to be put behind bars for the rest of their life ....

Bro Addidas, you are so active in all these BKK-LOS threads and I suppose you can show me around in Christmas period. Just name the club or MP with some not-so-young puyings for this old fart and I will be there to join you.

I know Bro Norice personally. It is payback time for his courtesy in bringing me chocolates bars year after year, so I owe him a few drinks in the holiday season and I will buy drinks for you too.

BTW, are you a soccer fan ?

Knowntender
Old 01-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Bro Addidas, you are so active in all these BKK-LOS threads and I suppose you can show me around in Christmas period. Just name the club or MP with some not-so-young puyings for this old fart and I will be there to join you.
I know Bro Norice personally. It is payback time for his courtesy in bringing me chocolates bars year after year, so I owe him a few drinks in the holiday season and I will buy drinks for you too.
BTW, are you a soccer fan ?
Knowntender
thank u bro knowtender for the drinks first ..
me beary lonely person mah .. so must cum here to TCSS lor ...

believe we'll be meeting during christmas time in bkk and hopefully the current chaotic situation would have settle down ...
and Land Of Smile is back ...

me no die hard soccer fans ... used to support MU when i was young ..
now i just watch any match as long it is Premier League ..

lookign forward to meet u and bro norice ...
Old 01-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

somchai really got his dick GEH TIO this time..nobody wants to help him! army,police air force all tua him !
only the chao old man in walking stick can solve this now!
Old 01-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
how many ppl have to die or injure in order that such nonsense can stop ??

if this carry on ... not only the protestor will suffer .. the whole nation will suffer for a long long time after this crisis is over ...
is it worth it ??
where r the senses of the thai ppl ???
is the wai that they greet everyone have a agenda behind it's back ??
that it's actually not a sincere greeting of peace ???

thailand ppl have lose its beauty, trust and sincerity to the world ....
can u trust them anymore ??

Damage was done regardless of what happens next and who got what in the final outcome.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Damage was done regardless of what happens next and who got what in the final outcome.
cannot agree anything less ...
it will take yrs for thailand to restore back its reputation as a tourist hub again ..
so sad ... thailand have so much to offer to the world ...
but they have a bunch of useless ppl running the country ...
Old 01-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

A survey conducted by Abac Poll Research Center revealed that many Thai people were ashamed of the political turmoil and they preferred to stay politically neutral.

According to the poll, 76.5 per cent felt very embarrassed about the local political turbulence and the negative views of foreigners toward Thailand.

65.1 per cent said they would have less pride in the country, if the situation turns violent and intensifies. 92.3 per cent believed political problems can be solved by the justice system. 58.4 per cent said they will not take sides in politics.

Hmmmm I'm just wondering, why they dun survey on "someone" popularity?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting.....

People's Alliance for Democracy leader Chamlong Srimuang meets City police chief Lt Gen Suchart Muenkaew on Sunday to ask him to provide security following daily attack on protesters.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is interesting.....

People's Alliance for Democracy leader Chamlong Srimuang meets City police chief Lt Gen Suchart Muenkaew on Sunday to ask him to provide security following daily attack on protesters.
wtf .... this gotta be the biggest joke in the history of thailand ...
criminals and thugs asking police chief for security protection ??
Old 01-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
wtf .... this gotta be the biggest joke in the history of thailand ...
criminals and thugs asking police chief for security protection ??
Most of the Thais are embarrassed by what is happening now. Out of millions of Thais, a small group of protesters n few rich assholes are proud of what they are doing.

Making a monkey out of themselves.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

I'm normally not politically-neutral, but in the face of the chaos we're witnessing in Thailand now, it's best to remain one.

All I want is to visit my girlfriend in Bangkok. I'm waiting for everything to die down so that normal people can go on living normal lives. I'm optimistic that the farce will at least end by December the 5th - you wouldn't want in-fighting to disrupt the biggest day in the Thai calendar year, would you? In any case, I'm sure the King will make some sort of statement of intent on the day of his birthday, and the airport occupation will end there.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
I'm normally not politically-neutral, but in the face of the chaos we're witnessing in Thailand now, it's best to remain one.

All I want is to visit my girlfriend in Bangkok. I'm waiting for everything to die down so that normal people can go on living normal lives. I'm optimistic that the farce will at least end by December the 5th - you wouldn't want in-fighting to disrupt the biggest day in the Thai calendar year, would you? In any case, I'm sure the King will make some sort of statement of intent on the day of his birthday, and the airport occupation will end there.
that is my prediction too. i can only hope and pray.

my company supplies are stuck there . real headache .
Jia lat la....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1