The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
damocles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

i understand why you guys are upset with PAD because of the fact that your trip to BKK is affected. you guys feel that PAD and just thugs and criminals but maybe its time you have another perspective at what is going on here.

just think about the following points.

thai people love the king and it is absurb to suggest that the king is behind all these just to topple Thaksin and PPP.

why would the king be jealous of Thaksin? no matter what Thaksin does he will never be the king. The current monarch is the longest serving monarch ever and even the anti-PAD people will choose the thai king over Thaksin anytime.

if the king really wants Thaksin out he can come out openly to say it but so far he has remain above politics.

if Thaksin loves and respect the king then why does he wants to change Thailand to a republic?

i believe that all the high level positions in the army and police are appointed by the government but why are they still not helping Thaksin?

i know this is not the best solution the way PAD goes about doing their protest but i guess there is no other way to force out Thaksin and his cronies.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Your thinking is too simple. When power at stake , many people do strange things.

[QUOTE=damocles;3273648]
thai people love the king and it is absurb to suggest that the king is behind all these just to topple Thaksin and PPP. thaksin is what was thought as Bill Gates - evil and whats to control the world. He is a thread to the king.

why would the king be jealous of Thaksin? no matter what Thaksin does he will never be the king. The current monarch is the longest serving monarch ever and even the anti-PAD people will choose the thai king over Thaksin anytime. Thaksin will never be king but can be a puppet ruler

if the king really wants Thaksin out he can come out openly to say it but so far he has remain above politics. The king will not lower himself in the eyes of the people. The less he says , the more powerful the words will be when it comes. He is just picking his time

if Thaksin loves and respect the king then why does he wants to change Thailand to a republic? He can have the publi image that he loves the king but inside is a different story

i believe that all the high level positions in the army and police are appointed by the government but why are they still not helping Thaksin? Unlike Singapore , the depts does not work hand-in-hand. There's even turf wars between police and army ; between themselves as well as other units!

i know this is not the best solution the way PAD goes about doing their protest but i guess there is no other way to force out Thaksin and his cronies. sad but true. History will repeat itself. Expect similar events in 5 years time![/QUOTE]
Old 01-12-2008, 03:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hello bros,

Thank you for all the concern and nice funny comments. So touched....

Finally walked out of the make shift terminal.... at 1.30am....

Outside the terminal, full of touts... for trips to Pattaya, Bangkok, etc...

I can understand why Tony wouldn't go to Utapoa.. place have no dignity, maught as well travel by road/train and be treated nicely... I would take that route back, if the airports are still closed.

Cheers...

et
Taiko....finally you are there....have a great trip yeah!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Ahtecklim,

Wow, I didn't know you were that smart! I agree with you, Thailand needs political stronghold like PAD to get ride of cronies like Thaksin and current Prime Minister! I guess, everyone is waiting for Abhisit Vejjajiva to be their next Prime Minister! If he gets to be next Prime Minister, Thailand will have peace among differenct political parties. That's what i'm hoping near future because I will be retiring in Bangkok within 13 months!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello bros,

Finally landed at 12midnight.... Yes, my sadomaster Tony is right, don't waste time to go to Utapao.... the whole place is a mess.....

I can understand why Tony wouldn't go to Utapoa.. place have no dignity, maught as well travel by road/train and be treated nicely... I would take that route back, if the airports are still closed.

et
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
U-Tapao is a hell hole now. Do you know how chaotic it is? It takes at least 3 hours to reach there (Chonburi).
U Tapao is actually a nice small quiet airport not designed to handle so many passengers so calling it a hell hole under present situations is a little unfair! Its like Singapore's Changi and Budget Airport kena closed down and all flights diverted to Sembawang Air Base.

I flew in once and the pace was very thai-like. Relaxed with no lines at customs or baggage claim. Best part was that it took me only about 45mins (from touchdown) before I had a beer at my then favorite agogo - Peppermint!

Quote:
I don't want to waste money on this bullshit. I prefer to chill out with free accomodation/food and wait for this madness to clear.
I would do the same. Shame coz if I had known , I'll have taken a flight into the country just before the demostrations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Ahtecklim,

Wow, I didn't know you were that smart!
First time in my life anyone called me smart! Even in school , never kena called smart! THANK YOU but like i said before , I'm a lover not a fighter nor ever a thinker. Rather have beer kill my brain cells than too mutt thinking!

FYI , I'm smart only coz we agree. I'm most probably a dumbass to someone else!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
this one i can agreed with u ... SG government is really money face ...
everything also talk abt money ...
i dun know what the hell is SG embassy doing in BKK ??
Their response was they have no plans to book chartered flights to help Singaporeans get back to Singapore FOC. Moral of the story is NO MONEY NO TALK! You've to book your own flight home if you don't want to wait.

China has already flew its citizens home by chartered commercial flights last night.

SINGAPOREANS you can all see for yourself. Unless you've kicked the bucket like the poor lady in Mumbai and made in to the headlines. They'll not give a shit about your petty problems!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Latest....

Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat on Monday said he is ready to take His Majesty the King’s advice on ways to end the national crisis.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SINGAPOREANS you can all see for yourself. Unless you've kicked the bucket like the poor lady in Mumbai and made in to the headlines. They'll not give a shit about your petty problems!
I knew this long time ago when I faced problem b4. Unless u r dead, else nothing much they will do. 1 death, president, ministers will show their concern. They dun practise treasure the 1 who is living.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Update

Quote:
I did depart on 29 night, not after a 3 hours delay at Changi Airport, arrive at 11pm (Thai cock from now) kenna hold for one hour in the air.... pilot said many aircraft taking off and we were 5th aricraft to land..

Finally landed at 12midnight.... Yes, my sadomaster Tony is right, don't waste time to go to Utapao.... the whole place is a mess.....

Finally walked out of the make shift terminal.... at 1.30am....

et

Bro which airline u took out of Changi to U-Tapao?
I tot theres no flight inbound, only outbound from U-Tapao?

Welcome to AirAsia.com...now everyone can fly...
Singapore Airlines
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Stranded foreigners can receive free medical treatment

Stranded foreign tourists or businessmen can receive free medical treatment at either state or private hospitals in Thailand, according to the Public Health Ministry.

"We will pay for that," the ministry's secretary general Dr Prat Boonyawongvirot said Monday.

According to him, if the foreign tourists and businessmen fall ill while waiting for a flight back home, they are entitled to free medical treatment.

"We are very concerned about the stranded visitors," Prat said.

The Nation
Stranded foreigners can receive free medical treatment - Nationmultimedia.com
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I knew this long time ago when I faced problem b4. Unless u r dead, else nothing much they will do. 1 death, president, ministers will show their concern. They dun practise treasure the 1 who is living.
Tatz becoz she waz related to somebody important. Even Goh Chok Tong attended their wedding in Bali.

Sidetracking, back to main discussion.....
KNN even Spain in Europe thinking of evacuating their people but wat does the Pappy govt do? Suggest in the Pappy Times ways to leave LOS... KNN really bunch of penny pinchers!

Several nations race to repatriate nationals stranded in Thailand - Nationmultimedia.com

But then again maybe I should have come back a day later since now Thai govt is providing upto BHT2000 a day for hotel accomodations to stranded foreigners

I really hope this Friday there can be a peaceful solution coz one word from him and all can be settled. Trouble is he's not in the pink of health so sad to say he may not exactly be in-charge anymore.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Bangkok Airways adds extra flights from Hua Hin to Singapore and Hong Kong

Another alternative for bros stuck and die-die muz come back

Bangkok Airways has launched special flights between Hua Hin and Samui twice a day during December 1st until further notice in order to serve passengers going to Singapore or Hong Kong via Samui, it announce Monday.

According to its press release, the flights schedules from and to Hua Hin will be as follows:

Hua Hin - Samui dep: 14.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.

Samui - Singapore dep: 16.35 hrs. and 20.30 hrs.

Samui - Hong Kong dep: 22.00 hrs. and 11.35 hrs.

Hong Kong - Samui dep: 17.05 hrs. and 04.00 hrs.

Singapore - Samui dep: 20.10 hrs. and 01.30 hrs.

Samui - Hua Hin dep: 15.30 hrs. and 18.30 hrs.

A complimentary transfer service will leave four hours prior to each flight departure from Bangkok Airways' Head Office (99 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road).

Additionally, the airline also operates between U-tapao-Siem Reap/ U-tapao-Luang -Prabang/ U-tapao-Maldives/ U-tapao-Guilin/ U-tapao-Samui/ and U-tapao-Phuket.

For more information, call 1771, or 0-2265-8777 or log on Bangkok Airways :: Asia Air Travel, Airlines, Flights, Samui Thailand.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Airways adds extra flights from Hua Hin to Singapore and Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Another alternative for bros stuck and die-die muz come back
[/url].
nice one there.

how about alternatives for those that die die need to go in bangkok? ;P
Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Their response was they have no plans to book chartered flights to help Singaporeans get back to Singapore FOC. Moral of the story is NO MONEY NO TALK! You've to book your own flight home if you don't want to wait.
China has already flew its citizens home by chartered commercial flights last night.
bro tony .. maybe u can go and fight the protestors at the airport ... then u'll get kill and SG government will ship u back to sillypore in a box .. and u becum hero ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Latest....

Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat on Monday said he is ready to take His Majesty the King’s advice on ways to end the national crisis...
let me guess what somchai is going to do ....
He will resign on His Majesty advice ...

By doing so ... everyone save face ...
Old 02-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

The latest, Constitution Court dissolves People Power Party.

Airports of Thailand (AOT) acting president Serirat Pasutanond said Suvarnabhumi airport could resume operation in about a week once the anti-government protesters led by the People’s Alliance for Democracy (PAD) leave the airport.

Mr Serirat expected it would take authorities approximately seven days to check the readiness of Suvarnabhumi once the protesters leave.

CCB, no chance of going BKK this Friday.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1