The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Must must share some REALLY solid food I found and ate several several times (to confirm consistency).
Looking fwd to it,bro.
Old 31-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRocket View Post
I've never had an account before cause I didn't felt like I need to since I spent most of the time just reading(think about a 1000 pages already). But since I just returned from my 5th visit, I think its time I return the favor.
Thank you for reading,there was no favors owed here. Everyone shares a bit,everyone wins.

Quote:
Firstly, I would like to thank bro nono for his guides and insights experience throughout his visits. His guides and post helped me alot and I would suggest that newbies should check them out too before cheong-ing in this lovely city. I'll love to share all my wonderful journey when I have the time.
My guides and info posted were credited to the seniors who once posted in the previous thread many years ago. They were far better than me. Credit isnt mine to claim,i am just a information collector who collected those good information to be "applied" for my future Batam trips. I am just glad the collected information helped you as much as it has helped me.

Quote:
Without further ado, here's My First FR.

This was a visit way back last Saptember 2015. It was my first time and after reading about 500 pages and especially after repeatedly reading bro nono's guides. I think I was ready to go. I already prebooked an executive room with balcony at Harmony Suites thru Agoda.
Hmm,so this FR was on September 2015. Interesting...apparently from the start of reading your FR,you definitely dont sound like someone who were visiting Indonesia for the 1st time. MAY be 1st time in Batam,but definitely have had been to other parts of Indonesia before.

Quote:
Reached Batam Centre at about 12pm and got a taxi to head to the 'hotel'. Meanwhile, I've already prepared mentally that I should lower my expectations by half. I'm around the mid 20s mark, so my expectations was worrying me especially when I arrived, there were just makciks in tudungs everywhere. So while I was on the way to the hotel, the driver asked if I wanted cewek and of course I said YES! Excited and clueless all I told him was that bring me anywhere as long as it is not Morena.(As mentioned in the guide that the place isn't newbie friendly.)
This part of the FR has proven my point,you arrived at Batam Center and staying in Harmony Suite. You knew what you were doing,you have read and am glad to see that.

Quote:
About twenty minutes later, we reached to this place called Bunga Massage. My first reaction was damn, of course he brought me to the most expensive joint as said on the guide. But as i felt totally open to try anything that day and didn't want to be a hassle. I checked it out anyway. There were about 25 girls, mostly not ready. Some were still in bras and many were halfway thru their makeup. The ones that were ready sat in a line(about 10 of them) and I just chose whoever was smiling back at me when I did. So I settled for this decent looking MILF although there was a few decent looking SYTs. I didn't want to break the cardinal rule because I wasn't that fussy. I just wanted someone who was interested. My friend decided to go for one of the decent looking SYTs even though she wasn't paying attention to us. The total damage for each girl was 1.1m. And I was like whaat? I took a MILF and she is the same price as the SYT. Didn't bother to nego. But she later explained how the prices in Batam goes.
After reading this part,i find that the mamis were trying to balance both of your payment with the girls. You see,she might most likely have the mentality to have try to balance the price tag for both girls so as not to make any of the girls feel out of place. Imagine this,you and i were the girls,customers choose both you and me,Mami price you at 2 million rupiah and price me at 1 million rupiah,how would you and me feel? So mami given both of us the same price to her customers to make both of us feel as equal as possible,not bias. But 2 customers who knew both of us may feel mentally inbalance becos you are the sweet thing and i am the uglier thing,hehehe...and both customers were paying the same price tag.

Sorry,the illustration above were just personal thoughts after reading,nothing else.

Quote:
I proceeded to pay and took the OKT's card in front of the girls.(see... learnt a few things here) Even though I didn't felt like I need it. The girls gave us their personal phone numbers and told us to contact them whenever we were ready.
Remember,you were reading a Batam newbie guide,asking for name card were strongly recommended by me for 1st time Batam visitors who has almost zero experiences on Indonesia (indonesia is a big place).No name card,at least must ask for OKT/joint's contact.After gaining subtantial experience in later trips, I wouldnt have need to do the same today. Or a bro who has never been to Batam who joined me wouldnt have need to do the same either (i still encourage them to,in case something really cock up). And/or a Bandung or Jakarta (or any parts of indonesia) cheongsters coming to Batam for the 1st time would rather not have feel the slightest need for it too.

Precaution is always better than cure,hence its written on the newbie guide. Remember,i wrote the guide when i 1st visit Batam,with zero experience and do not speak Malay or any Bahasa indo. Its like the 1st day of school,hehehe...

Quote:
Checked in to the hotel and got a connecting room so me and my buddy could hang when we wanted to. The room was pretty old and the facilities was pretty bad too. I had this fetish with balcony and they looked pretty in the photos. But it was not meant to be. I put it all aside as I was excited to bonk already. Later we found out that Harmony Suites was the first hotel ever in Batam and it was very old. They changed names a few times but the building hasn't gone for any renovations at all so we just sucked thumb. The pretty receptionist made the stay better though.
For your info,there were 3 Harmony Hotels in Batam,Harmoni Suite you mentioned where you stays. There's another on at Batam Center which is called Harmoni One. The more popular one was Harmoni Hotel. Harmoni suite comes like a studio apartment which has a mini kitchen. So if you didnt see the kitchen,likely is you may have gotten to the wrong Harmoni hotel?

Not too sure about the name change for Harmoni groups of hotel,but i know one of the oldest hotel is called Goodway Hotel,which used to be can Mandarin Hotel and its very close to Harmoni Hotel. Plaza Nagoya was also pretty old too,and i thought it has been one of the oldest around too. And usually if there is a change of hotel management,they would have done some minor renovation.

Many old hotels has a name change over the last 30 plus years in Batam (i read). And i am only 2 years old in Batam.

Quote:
Our taxi driver brought us to nagoya shopping mall.. Yada yada shopping not for me. So I shall skip the boring part here. But its quite spacious and I think you can find almost anything there.
I settled for the clean massage at Reborn and they had this promo for 150,000rp for 2 hours. Took it anyway to kill time. Unexpectedly, the massage was still good anyways. The masseus was a cutie in her mid 20s so I didnt mind the occassional giggling.
For clean massage,most of the massage girl's skills were more on the good side as they were mostly trained. As for myself,i prefer going to Reborn type of clean massage places for special service. I have my own personal reason for that.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
After we were done with lunch, massage and getting all the neccessities. We head back to the hotel and called the girls to come over. They came directly to our rooms within 20 minutes later. When they came I was surprised that she looked much better than when I first met her and I couldn't wait to bonk already. I offered her something to drink and we had the typical icebreaker. About a few moments later, she closed the connecting room door and started kissing and hugging. The smell of her perfume makes my legs soft. I cannot take it already and she started undressing. I did too. She gave about 10 minutes BBBJ and I almost lost it. I stopped her and it was action time for my lil bro. 10 minutes later we were done and it wasn't even dinner time yet.
Notice not much needed to break the ice there,hehehe...i observe every FR and read them at least few times before i made any reply. Some girls were not cut out as a beaut with makeup on. In other word,some girls look prettier with minimum or no make up on.

Quote:
We had dinner at the nearby 'warong' and even though it looks dodgy. The food was very good. And of top that, we ordered about 6 mains and 4 rice and it didn't even cost $10!! Heaven, I tell you. Head to the local grocer and bought her 3 pax of ciggs before going back to the hotel.
Looks like you have a pretty good 1st trip in Batam.

Quote:
Since we were still full from the meal. We just hung out and bonded. Since I understood and could converse in bahasa decently we had alot to chat about. My curiousity could not be held any longer and so I had to ask why both of them were at the same price. So I think this would be a good info for all the bros out there cheonging for the next time you decide to pick a girl. Hence why, I am sharing it with you guys.

Roughly,theres about 4 categories of girls in Batam. Well, according to the market that is.
1) The SYTs
The highest demand, age ranging between 18 - 26. The price can range between 1.4m - 1.8m irregardless of experience. The younger they are, the more expensive they'll be. Most runaway girls also comes from this category as many are very pampered. In some cases, the reason could be as simple as that they do not understand english and find it hard to connect with the other party.

2) The Semi MILFS
The only difference compared to the SYTs is that this category is slightly older. And why semi? Is because they are not married or have given birth before. They are valued at a higher price depending on their experience. The price can be between 1.1m - 1.4m depending on their experience and looks. Some of them look younger than they actually are so OKTs while try to charge them at an SYT price if they feel that you are a newbie.

3) The Mums
Safe to say that 65% of the girls there are in this category. Regardless of age, anyone that has given birth before belongs in this category. Their prices ranges between 700k - 1.3m. This depends on how many times they have given birth, their age, physicality and their years of experience. Theres many factors in this hence the bigger price range.

4) The Veterans
The least demanded of them all. These ladies usually have 5 years+ experience on their belt and are over 40s. They are priced from 600k and below. Most of them only appears on weekends or booked and shared by several men at one time(several shops allows this at a certain price). I was warned to never ever book them even if I was looking for cheap thrills as they have the highest chance to get STDs.
This is definitely good information,even tho it still doesnt explain to me why a SYT and a semi MILF would cost the same 1.1 million rupiah price tag. The information provided however did tells me how Bunga would price their girls and not how all Batam's booking joints price their girls,hehehe...even tho i knew about this long time ago but still, i learned something more as i read and i thank you for it.

Looking forward to more of your sharing (be it good/no-good encounters) and may you have more good trips to come in Batam.

Cheers!

*this is suppose to be one post but i exceed the 10k words limit,so i am using 2 posts to reply you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108884 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Batam. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

Nagoya Hill Hotel
Address: Jl. Teuku Umar, Superblok Nagoya Hill,Batam 29432, Kepri - Indonesia
Phone: +62 778 4034 888
Fax: +62 778 7418 698
For Reservation Please Email to :
[email protected]

Room type
These are the various room type available at the hotel. You may go to the web to take a look and decide what you want.
+Superior Twin or Single Room
+Juniour Suite
+President Suite
+Deluxe

Hotel Facilities
24hrs Room Service
Business Centre
Executives Floor
Fitness Centre
Smart TV & IPTV
Laundry Service
Chandelier Lounge
Meeting & Conference Facilities
Sky Ballroom & Convention Hall
Oriental Restaurant
Swimming Pool & Sauna
Gymnasium
Wifi & Cabled Internet

Prices
Cost varies to the type of room you want. I took the deluxe room that cost me about SGD$140 per night, that come with free buffet style breakfast. I book the hotel via the hotel website and you may get cheaper with 3rd party apps like agoda, hotel quickly or trivago. I am not sure, can try. I know that kaha does not have this hotel in their lists.

Deluxe Room

This is what i get for my deluxe room
Area 43 sqm. Available in King Size Bed. Unique modern decoration.
Rooms available on Smoking and Non Smoking Floors
Amenities included :
+ Individually Controlled Air Conditioning System
+ We are the only Hotel using IPTV in Batam
+ Personal High-Speed Internet Access
+ Coffee/Tea – making facility
+ Minibar and Mineral Water
+ Safe Deposit Box
+ Luggage Rack
+ Slippers
+ Shaver outlets, Toiletries
+ Hair Dryer
+ Cold And Hot Water
+ IDD Telephone Line

Overview on room

The room is cosy, big and clean. There is also a small sofa and also small bench and a nice mirror in the room. It will be nice to bonk and bench facing the mirror reflection. The Wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily. The room is alway cold as there is a permanent card at the slot to make sure is always cold and there is also a link way for easy access to Nagoya shopping mall. However, there is lack of socket for charging and also must remember to bring a travel charger because the socket is slightly different. There is also no bathtub but only a standing shower. It will be good if there is a bath tub.

Overview on the external of hotel

This hotel is a tall building with about 12-level. It has a meeting room and conference room. This hotel is rated 4 and half stars in Batam, therefore the prices will sure be slightly expensive. The external of the hotel look very cool, posh and elegant. It is just located opposite to the hills hotel. It is also very highly security as before checking in, traveller arrive the hotel will have to go through a scan equipment. The lift is nice, cool and style.

Breakfast

Breakfast is taken on level 3. I forget what the name of the restaurant called. The restaurant is very big as shown above. It is buffet style and has a wide variety range of food from western to Chinese style.

Summary & Rating
It is really you pay for what you get. Paid for the price so must enjoy and make good use of it. I would give an 9 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there. If i have a longer stay there, i will consider staying this hotel again. There is also a young indo Chinese reception who is not that chio, but she is friendly and innocent type. Maybe can jio to be FB next time if go down again

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
Looking fwd to it,bro.
Hope you have a good time

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justin_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. Newbie to batam ... I will stay at Harris batam centre at 10 June. If any happening place there? Those taxi driver always suggest massage place .. Could be trust or not ? Tks...
Old 31-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Prices
Cost varies to the type of room you want. I took the deluxe room that cost me about SGD$140 per night, that come with free buffet style breakfast. I book the hotel via the hotel website and you may get cheaper with 3rd party apps like agoda, hotel quickly or trivago. I am not sure, can try. I know that kaha does not have this hotel in their lists.
S$140 on the high side. If cheong Btm regularly like every week or fortnightly must have deep pocket.

Thank you
Old 31-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Batam. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.
^ Bro, you're very power la. I wish I got the resources to cheong as much as you hehe
Saw your posts on so many other threads also

Upped you my humble peanut points on one of them
Old 31-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
S$140 on the high side. If cheong Btm regularly like every week or fortnightly must have deep pocket.
Yes agreed with you on a high side. Once a while work so hard, pamper yourself i think is ok.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 31-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
18DragonPalm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
Bros.. Newbie to batam ... I will stay at Harris batam centre at 10 June. If any happening place there? Those taxi driver always suggest massage place .. Could be trust or not ? Tks...
You are at the northern tip of Batam (although it states Batam center, it is not the central area). Need to cab to Nagoya area where all the night spots and booking joints are located.
But, all is not lost. In the evening, If you leave the hotel lobby door, straight to the right for about 800m to 1km, there is a eating place in a building named "Pasir Ris". There you will find a makan place for steam boat or zhi char type of meal.
Besides that, there is a KTV cum Pub drinking join named "Cliffhanger". The are ladies for your picking as companion for either at the pub or in the KTV.
I am not familiar with the pricing of the KTV (not my cup of tea) but I do know that the beers there costs more than the pubs at Nagoya Entertainment District. From my limited knowledge, that is the only drinking join in that area nearby your hotel.
One more thing, same building at the furthest end is a coffee cafe newly opned (about 6 months). If you want an afternoon coffee with friends, that might be a good start.
Hope the above information helps.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes agreed with you on a high side. Once a while work so hard, pamper yourself i think is ok.
This one i agree. We must pamper ourself once a while. If got fb, bring her to such hotel worth it!

Thank you
Old 31-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justin_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
You are at the northern tip of Batam (although it states Batam center, it is not the central area). Need to cab to Nagoya area where all the night spots and booking joints are located.
But, all is not lost. In the evening, If you leave the hotel lobby door, straight to the right for about 800m to 1km, there is a eating place in a building named "Pasir Ris". There you will find a makan place for steam boat or zhi char type of meal.
Besides that, there is a KTV cum Pub drinking join named "Cliffhanger". The are ladies for your picking as companion for either at the pub or in the KTV.
I am not familiar with the pricing of the KTV (not my cup of tea) but I do know that the beers there costs more than the pubs at Nagoya Entertainment District. From my limited knowledge, that is the only drinking join in that area nearby your hotel.
One more thing, same building at the furthest end is a coffee cafe newly opned (about 6 months). If you want an afternoon coffee with friends, that might be a good start.
Hope the above information helps.
That's really helps a lot bro! Thanks for sharing ..
Old 31-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7100 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
Are you staying there UNTIL 10 June? Or FROM 10 June?
It looks from, but then I don't understand how you know about taxi drivers.
Who chose the place? You when planning your holidays? Your company?If it was you, then you should know that first thing to understand in a strategy is the GOAL. If your goal is relaxing, perfect choice. If your goal is getting laid, you did an humongouos mistake. You still have the time to change.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
This one i agree. We must pamper ourself once a while. If got fb, bring her to such hotel worth it!
Yes, that what I did..hahaha

Old 31-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Bro ,

For ktv at golden view hotel is that any cewek sitting ? Cause if go m1 and Alison need to take cab . If have then wat is the damage for sitting .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1