The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ForeverB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Ya, agree you guys. Can anyone give more specific directions. of landmark?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weng3984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya , what the location .. Might to share because cannot find it
Old 07-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eureka..... finally managed to locate the place.

After last week's unsuccessful reece mission I was not satisfied and went in again yesterday for another attempt. After about 1 hour of walking around the vicinity of Ocean and still unable to locate it.... I took a break at the kedai kopi along Jln Meldrum. While eating my Sop Kambing and Teh Sarbat..... I notice a steady stream of men walking towards the direction of the old police station. I know there is nothing of interest along that stretch as most of the shops have closed down. After my makan I decided to tag behind a couple of local men to see where they are going. About 5 mins later we came to an old hotel and the men nodded to the security guard and proceed to the back of the hotel. I followed them closely to make it look like I am part of their group.

Last week I had passed this hotel and comtemplated at the entrance whether to go in for a look when the security guard waved me on. (Now on hindsight I realise the guard was actually waving me to go to the back )

Anyway we went to the rear of the hotel and enter by the fire exit door. There was only one lift and it was the fireman lift. There are another 3 lifts at the hotel lobby but because the lifts at the lobby need to have access cards to go up to the rooms so we cannot use them. The fireman lift has only number buttons but disadvantage is that it is small. So if a fat or big sized guy came in then it will be a cramp. If all average build then still can squeeze about 6 guys inside.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As I did not know what to expect I just followed the men when they exit at the 8th flr. The system here is similar to the previous Tropical Inn. As I came to understand later...... all the rooms on the 8, 7, 6 & 5 floors are booked by the OKT for their girls. But there is nobody guarding the floors like Ocean and all the rooms are closed. You have to knock on the door for the lady to open the door and if you like what you see then you negotiate with her. There are about 15 rooms on each floor and those rooms where the lady is busy with a customer will have a "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging outside the door. If a "Make Up Room" sign is hanging outside the door..... then it means that the lady in that room is either not in or is not taking customers at that moment.

All other rooms you can knock on the doors but the lady can see you from the cctv monitor inside their room and decide whether to open the door. I took my time to hang around after knocking on a few doors and did not like what I saw. I hang around outside those rooms with the "Do Not Disturb" signs and waited for the customer to come out then I quickly took a peep at the lady inside. All the ladies I saw today were Vietnamese..... I did not see any PRCs or local Ah Mois.
Finally I settled for a tall lady on the 6th floor...... she was from a village outside HCM about 27 yrs old and spoke fluent mandarin. She used to be a tour guide in HCM but turn to this line after her bf abandoned her and their 2 yr old daughter.
She has already been to Malaysia 8 times moving around different locations like KL, Penang, Genting, JB for 2-3 weeks each time. She has already been in JB for 2 weeks and will be going back HCM this Saturday. Too bad she is going back or theorise I will RTF her again next week. For rm120 it is very value for money for the services I received from her.

Shower together with bbbj..... followed by catbath b2b and bbbj again on the bed and fj in various positions. She invited me for daty but I declined.... she is one lady who takes good care of her body...... smooth fair skin with shaved pussy and C boobs with small pinkish nipples. Definitely RTF material if she returns again.

Actually the location of the hotel is opposite Ocean but on the other side (rear).... behind Ocean is a small lane where there are foodstalls..... after this small lane is Jalan Meldrum..... walk along Jln Meldrum towards the old Balai Polis and you will come to this hotel. However the front entrance is for hotel guests and you have to go up by the fireman lift at the rear to go to the lady rooms.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro,
I have been searching for the 141 style hotel but to no avail.
Appreciate if you could pinpoint the location of the hotel name?
Old 08-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
As I did not know what to expect I just followed the men when they exit at the 8th flr. The system here is similar to the previous Tropical Inn. As I came to understand later...... all the rooms on the 8, 7, 6 & 5 floors are booked by the OKT for their girls. But there is nobody guarding the floors like Ocean and all the rooms are closed. You have to knock on the door for the lady to open the door and if you like what you see then you negotiate with her. There are about 15 rooms on each floor and those rooms where the lady is busy with a customer will have a "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging outside the door. If a "Make Up Room" sign is hanging outside the door..... then it means that the lady in that room is either not in or is not taking customers at that moment.

All other rooms you can knock on the doors but the lady can see you from the cctv monitor inside their room and decide whether to open the door. I took my time to hang around after knocking on a few doors and did not like what I saw. I hang around outside those rooms with the "Do Not Disturb" signs and waited for the customer to come out then I quickly took a peep at the lady inside. All the ladies I saw today were Vietnamese..... I did not see any PRCs or local Ah Mois.
Finally I settled for a tall lady on the 6th floor...... she was from a village outside HCM about 27 yrs old and spoke fluent mandarin. She used to be a tour guide in HCM but turn to this line after her bf abandoned her and their 2 yr old daughter.
She has already been to Malaysia 8 times moving around different locations like KL, Penang, Genting, JB for 2-3 weeks each time. She has already been in JB for 2 weeks and will be going back HCM this Saturday. Too bad she is going back or theorise I will RTF her again next week. For rm120 it is very value for money for the services I received from her.

Shower together with bbbj..... followed by catbath b2b and bbbj again on the bed and fj in various positions. She invited me for daty but I declined.... she is one lady who takes good care of her body...... smooth fair skin with shaved pussy and C boobs with small pinkish nipples. Definitely RTF material if she returns again.

Actually the location of the hotel is opposite Ocean but on the other side (rear).... behind Ocean is a small lane where there are foodstalls..... after this small lane is Jalan Meldrum..... walk along Jln Meldrum towards the old Balai Polis and you will come to this hotel. However the front entrance is for hotel guests and you have to go up by the fireman lift at the rear to go to the lady rooms.
Hey care to PM me the name of the hotel? Can't seem to find it.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

Anyone can pm me name of hotel ?

Will up you in return.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
intel2core deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The post is an excellent post because it made at least 15 Singaporean friends doing the wild goose chase. While we were resting at a coffee shop, already noticed no less than 15 cheongster keep their heads up counting the number of floors of each hotel. Damn better than Pokemon app.

Me and another 2 bros literally tried to pry open every fire door entrance along Jalan Meldrum till we were questioned by police in duty.

If this place really existed, it's a damn good kept secret. Not even the uncle working there selling fried kway teow for the past 20 years know about the existence of this place, nor the Vietnam ladies lingering at the coffee shop and not even the police (takes protection fees to cover the HK141 style brothel) knows about this. Called up En. Rashed Amtenar he said he only covered Ocean and never heard of this 141 style brothel.

All 3 people above knows only one common place: The kopitiam that serves as a transit for mongering of Vietnam ladies.

Malaysia is in a dire situation for foreigners to spend money here: Fuel, seafood and chicken whoring. If all sipeh selfish keep to yourself, the ladies will lose the business, eventually return kampung. No win win situation.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went on saturday and walked the whole place. Even drank kopi to see if can see people walking. But to no avail just couldnt find the place. Walked the entire jalan meldrum and still cannot find.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

We have swept every single hotel floors from Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Jalan Meldrum, and Jalan Stesen.

We even called up our OKT (Operating whore business from the coffee shop along Jalan Meldrum, RM 160 per shot for Indon and Vietnam). He claimed it is impossible for RM 120 for Vietnam girls, as they already earned RM 130 per job with their protection. OKT gets RM 30.

Assuming the SYT Vietnam girls do charge only RM 120, he would have got the news first hand as he has been long time in human trafficking business with IPD (Police) as one of the stakeholders.

Assuming that this place did exist, they won't be able to operate much longer without paying protection fees to IPD, as they are now aware of this issue has caused huge influx of foreigners prying open on private property owners back lane doors and causing ruckus to the hotel owners here.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading and noting the clues I thought it would be easy to find this place.
How wrong I was.... spent almost an hour strolling around the vicinity but to no avail...... until I step into a hand phone shop and while waiting for my turn managed to tcss with one of their customers. Turned out he was a young cook working in Singapore and was off today. It so happened that he was going to this JB141 joint afterwards so I asked to tag along.

After we finished our business at the hand phone shop, we proceeded to Jln Siu Nam and then right turn into Jln Meldrum..... but he kept walking straight ahead until we reach the police building...... and stopped for a smoke. I was puzzled then he explained that while we were walking earlier he had noticed a couple of guys following us so as a precaution he walk past the hotel into the police building. I realised I had also noticed these 2 guys following.... a malay and another tanned guy could be Chinese/Filipino/Thai I am not so sure. After observing these guys walking back to the other side of Jalan Medrum..... he led me out and walk back the way we came when suddenly he just turn left and "disappeared"... I looked around and he was waving me from inside the hotel so I entered too. He seem to know the layout of the hotel well. He led me down to the basement.... past the staff entrance and into the trash collection point to come out the other side and reached the fireman lift. He told me he comes every week on his off day so he knows this place well.

Today was a busy day as many of the rooms had the Do Not Disturb sign hung out and quite a few guys loitering along the corridor.... presumably waiting for their targets. As I went from door to door checking out those available ladies, it reminded me of the walk-ups in HK. The girls generally are on the young side ranging between 20 to early 30s.... I did not see any older than early 30s.
All of them are Viets as far as I can tell and I opted for one on the 7th level corner room as I was attracted to her tall slim figure with halfballs almost spilling out from her dress top. Before going in I asked about her damage and services that she provides..... she wanted rm140 and include bbbj/cim

Overall was satisfied with her services and was tempted to tip her but refrained from doing so I remembered the advices.
Face : 8/10
Body : Tall & slim abt 1.7m & 45kg with smooth fair complexion and tattoo of a rose on her right rear shoulder
BooBs : Natural C soft and bouncy
Pussy: Shaved
Shower: Yes.... bathe together
BBBJ: Yes
Catbath : Yes
DFK : Yes
Daty : Yes
FJ : very accommodating and willing to try several positions
GFE : 10/10 ..... soft spoken demure and polite girl
Damages : rm140
RTF : Yes .... if she is still around next week

As I left the place and went across for my makan at the BKT stall ..... I recall that all the while I was in that place.... I did not see any banglas or Malays. All of the guys there were Chinese and I also never heard English or Melayu or singlish used..... most of them spoke mandarin or cantonese. This place is truly a well kept secret joint..... if I had not met that young cook.... I believe I could not have found the place by myself.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros who know this place wanna meet up? I am here in JB already and have been going round and round without success finding this JB141 building for the past hour. I will be hanging around in JB until @ 9 or 10pm so if anyone is going to this JB141 dun mind bring me along can?
Old 10-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

i think know where is this place wherebout. But i thought 6th 7th floor were carpark.Pls correct me
Old 10-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SlaCk3rXD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

leggo leggo! bring me alongggggggggggggg~
Old 10-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

We have tried that hotel too and scanned all the floors.

Answer is no. It's not.

It must be an older building.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1