The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Oranges to Oranges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Reading Forex's posting, i think we have to draw a line btw WL and FL. I wrote in this thread, this country is better, safer we visit lic ones. 6yrs of having fun, seldom i come across good FLs, i came to this conclusion, that is WLs r value for $..I see Laix2 and Sugar r 2 hot WLs. Few bros mention, this gen go for ex GL, they were right.
Hi Jacky43, I agree and also encourage bros to go for lic WLs. I was thinking what pissed Haveock27 so much and then recalled this personal incident. As I mentioned too, so far my few PT trips are ok. Rejection is better than bad after sales service. Anyway after the big sweep 1 yr ago in GL, not that easy to catch a beautiful china bird. China fish (lic), yes.

So back to WL, kindly do not take offense to my analogy. FL is like street hawkers, sometimes good, sometimes bad. GL (lic) is like fast food, you most likely consistently get what you are looking for. PT is like hawker centre, you might find quality control sometimes lacking. I have a problem with PT cause afternoons give me a sunburn..on my head. As for "PT-trained", to me it is just like the Thai fishes except they are more tender for old cows like me. PT ones are like your neighbourhood kopitiam, give an impression of more personal service that's all.

And yes, if not mainly for the ex-GLs, honestly, I long forgotten about PT.

Cheers.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Oranges to Oranges

[QUOTE=GreenHouse;4755240]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Yes bro,
i agreed, most of the ex GL trained WLs qualify all bros needs.
Just to name a few good ex GL trained WLs whom i have their service: H07 R06, H07(2) R28, H11 R11, H12 R06 and Lai Lai of course, but Sugar MIA recently
Ya lah, especially now no supervisor aka okt, she always like that one lah

I thought 11 11 is from KS? If I wrong, apologies.

Cheers.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bona_fide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hey bros, after reading all the posts about the bad exp. This thought came to mind. WLs sell their bodies but they don't sell their heart or pride.

Some food for thought.

Cheers.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking PT brothels

Interesting! Our understanding the WLs were, ex GL KS Health Ctrs. Across the causeway and, local WL why not? Oh not forget we talked b4, ex Banana Leg's WLs fr the 80s. There r some different in service levels, same prices does not mean same stds of service.

1session with Laura H14R14 $40, i gave $50 told her no difference in $10. Can see her , no AR &, frenching, she allows i was got what i came for. Maybe, WLs there appreciate the $50 at least they r happy. The current stock older ladies we find attractives, worth to pay the max just to give a statement.

End of days, all WLs r protective to customers. Liked the Hongkey called God of fortune. Yes! We r in that sense, they knew RTF is difficult, she may not b working while i'm there. As well as mine wish to try another lady, why cannot? So the only way, again i brought back Princess Pat said, ''No beauty difficult to work in this biz.''

FYI, (H11R11 Jolene), in PSL she is ex GL. Sofar, she is also in my bonking name lists. Shared here i have ticked off many WLs allready, probably next trip, next Wed will b? Not sure keep fingers cross cause, Wed is the 1st day of Lunar March. Pat's probably off.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: PT is the place for wham bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Last room hmmm..shoulder length curly hair? I was standing outside her door checking her out and before I can ask, she actually turned around

Else, I think she's quite a milf. Too bad for me.

Cheers.

I think she is a GILF already
Saw her wearing long sighted spec.

Think she used to be quite popular, but I never try before
Old 10-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold
Re: PT is the place for wham bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Last room hmmm..shoulder length curly hair? I was standing outside her door checking her out and before I can ask, she actually turned around

Else, I think she's quite a milf. Too bad for me.

Cheers.
ya. short curly... her looks still acceptable... but prob wun be RTF her.. her moaning quite fake.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to all

Visited H7R3 L2 this evening, not much crowd..wonder why there's a queue for her cos I find her services quite sop...walk up and down a few times still no takers, saw her busy on her handheld device...not bother who is standing outside the door till I asked her...
No AR, some body licks and bbbj..finished in 3 positions..

RTF: No

Adios..
Old 10-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Wanted to try Lailai(H24R33) so many times but got no chance..Today finally got
Reached PT around 2+, still not many people. Her door is closed and there isnt anyone waiting outside. Ho sey liao!!!! But knn in the end waited about 25mins then my turn.....

Looks - 6/10
Figure - 6/10 (B-cupped, soft sagging VV)
Catbath - 9/10
AR - 9.5/10
BbbJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 9.5/10(f***king tight!!!! NO joke!!!)
Attitude - 9.5/10
GFE - 8/10
RTF - SURE!!!!!!

Overall comment - On first look, age seems to be catching with her...But wait till u try her.......

Her catbath was f***king good!!!! I was really "song gao gill tilam bo"(shiok till pull mattress cover) She really licked me from head to toe!!! Lick ears, armpit, suck toes....

The best part is her ass rim!!! She has powerful tongue which i initially thought that she is using her finger to do it....Untill I look at the mirror then I realise that I am wrong. During BBBJ, she will also apply some KY on yr asshole and finger fuck U....But I told her to stop cos there is a lao sai sensation....I scare I cannot control and all the shit comes out

She is very friendly and good attitude. If U havent try her, U r missing something in yr life....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 11-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Visited H7R3 L2 this evening, not much crowd..wonder why there's a queue for her cos I find her services quite sop...walk up and down a few times still no takers, saw her busy on her handheld device...not bother who is standing outside the door till I asked her...
No AR, some body licks and bbbj..finished in 3 positions..

RTF: No

Adios..
slashGNR, this one is Sugar. Not much FR from brothers here. Thanks for your FR which is very honest and frank and will benefit all choingsters. Will up your points this afternoon. Cheers.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H24R33 Lai Lai

[QUOTE=havana;4760744]Wanted to try Lailai(H24R33) so many times but got no chance..Today finally got
Looks - 6/10
Figure - 6/10 (B-cupped, soft sagging VV)
Catbath - 9/10
AR - 9.5/10
BbbJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 9.5/10(f***king tight!!!! NO joke!!!)
Attitude - 9.5/10
GFE - 8/10
RTF - SURE!!!!!!

Overall comment - On first look, age seems to be catching with her...But wait till u try her.......

Her catbath was f***king good!!!! I was really "song gao gill tilam bo"(shiok till pull mattress cover) She really licked me from head to toe!!! Lick ears, armpit, suck toes....

The best part is her ass rim!!! She has powerful tongue which i initially thought that she is using her finger to do it....Untill I look at the mirror then I realise that I am wrong. During BBBJ, she will also apply some KY on yr asshole and finger fuck U....But I told her to stop cos there is a lao sai sensation....I scare I cannot control and all the shit comes out

Thanks, havana4Laix2 FR, in this fierce competition at PT brothels, Lai Lai trademark is sucking toes & bodies. That's original! Non ex GL WLs i'd sessions with as well as no FRs on such styles.

I had posted that, Aida H22 did mentioned toe sucking. She did not said who? Things r others don't follow, we not sure howcome, don't bother too cause ladies' biz better we act blur.

Recalled last Sun hanging outside Lai Lai's room, i heard the sucking sounds, moaning and, probably her saying, "I remembered u like it this way." She is biz ordinated WL, good saleswomanship, might see her come Wed. Anyway, keeping fingers crossed cause mentioned, Wed is Lunar march 1st day. Many WLs may not checkin.

Have a good week ahead, keep up the postings.
------------------------------------------------
A thousand yr has ended, the prophecy calls for faith &, we must help ourselves. Schwarzengger in End of days.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LickUwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

hi to all petain cheongsters. it was around 7 to 8 years since i last visit petain. so any lobang which girl do good frenching and enjoy being paint. and with bbbj is a plus. thanks
Old 11-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

wantonfrolicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros out there

Anyone got any information regarding today where there's a lot of policemen around that area, I was actually at City Square Mall.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah..got police come huh??? Can some other bros verify this?

Sporelover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantonfrolicker View Post
Bros out there

Anyone got any information regarding today where there's a lot of policemen around that area, I was actually at City Square Mall.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantonfrolicker View Post
Bros out there

Relax lah...Policeman also need to fuck.....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 12-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

wantonfrolicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Relax lah...Policeman also need to fuck.....
Was Sunday around 1pm queneing up trying to get into City Square Mall and there was 4 police car sped to the PT direction and stopped there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1