The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
soft boobies 33B
Bro PR, you're so experienced that one glance and you knows its 33B??

Anyway, I have to agree, Nana isn't very good in terms of service, lacks GFE, doesn't bother to make much conversation and the worse thing was, when I did her in missionary, she tend to use her legs to block me from entering all the way, which made my hips really tired from the FJ, was a bad experience for me, overall I'll give her 5.5/10.
Old 24-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shy_guy159 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try funinaustralia.com - the Aussie version of this site
Old 24-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
Bro PR, you're so experienced that one glance and you knows its 33B??

I dun just glance...I squeeze them too

Any confirmation with Tina yet anyone? Btw, anyone tried Gucci? She got a cute smiley face but boobies looked enhanced which is kinda a little turn off for me...
Old 24-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Nah not yet Bro...been raining cats and dogs lately and i cbf to go down in such a weather. Im heading down to the city tomorroz nite so I'll ask the OKT for u. Havent heard of Gucci yet but I think my next target is Cherry. Any info on her is much appreciated.
Old 24-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Nah not yet Bro...been raining cats and dogs lately and i cbf to go down in such a weather. Im heading down to the city tomorroz nite so I'll ask the OKT for u. Havent heard of Gucci yet but I think my next target is Cherry. Any info on her is much appreciated.

Good man
Old 25-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

saw a tina at 43 today. not sure if its the same one
Old 26-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Yupz Tina was working today. Heard from OKT that she is back but didnt see her as she was busy. I gather this will be the Tina we are talking about as OKT say that there is only one Tina working at there. She is usually there on weekends so Bro Pocket have fun.

New Review - Miki

Wanted to try Tina, she was busy. Cherry wasnt around. Coco went for house call...only left with Stella and some other name I couldnt remember. OKT there said that no one with Coco's calibre worth taking so I went to 39 instead. Lineup of girls and then I took Miki as OKT there told me she was from Japan. Well I have been acquaintances with the OKT there he say confirm Jap and not Korean wanna be Jap. From Tokyo she said she was during our tcss session. Service was very very normal with nothing to shout about. Cathbath...30 secs...damn sianz. BBBJ below normal...no suction or slurping noises. My gf can do much better...lol. Allows painting for those guys interested. FJ was normal and she was quite silent. But the good thing is she is quite accomodating with cowgirl, doggy and finally came with missionary.
At the end of the session OKT's assistant told me that if u want better service, mid tope still better than their joint...so far all the best girls are there.

Body:7
Breast: A (too bloody small for my liking)
BBBJ:5
FJ:6.5
RTF: Definately no...we didnt make any connection. I think I have better chemistry with Coco anyday.
Old 26-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Samster

Is Tina normal on day or nite shift? Anyone saw Natasha at 43 too?
Again...Great appreciate the feedback boys...Good man!!!
Old 26-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 FR you boyz...

fr #1

Nadia - 43 Tope

Saw her on line up on twice separate occasion she had a cheeky smile. Not totally a stunner but kinda cute in her own way. Decided to try her on the second time i saw her. She is friendly and well mannered in the room. Did the usual chit chat and took shower together. She has a decent body, natural B cup and body with decent meat (she is slim enough but not skinny), she trimmed down below too but not clean shaved, she left a little bit in the middle.

She take a bit more time to clean you but nothing to extreme to waste time. She just want to make sure you are clean on those area she is gonna perform. Cat bath is really good, seductive and wet. One of the best I had in Tope for me.

BBBJ and FJ is good as well, she work hard and really get into it. She is very lively, felt like the harder you go the more she want it without faking it. She has very good GFE too, no doubt she can be a favourite there!

Overall - very service oriented girl

Face: 7
Body: 7.5
Catbath: 8
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.5
RTF: YES, actually already did a few times ^^

NOTE: She do decent massage too but felt a bit rushed when she do it. Maybe u need to tell her to slow it down a bit

fr #2

Yura - Tope 39

Was gonna go for Nadia again but she was booked and no one in 43 I knew (a new girl called Jenny is so cute though!) so I went next door. Was tossing between Yura and Sky (Sky is so tall, 175-180 ish) but decidedly to go for Yura somehow.

She came to the room, and we chit chat. She has good GFE... too much inf act and we are giggling and laughing the whole time which is a bit distracting a bit when doing BBBJ and FJ but well it's partly my fault too

on closer look in the room she is a SYT!!! So pretty but she has washing board body LOL, skinny and flat but I kinda like it! Her service is just average nothing stands out nor overly dissapointing but as mentioned before she has very very good GFE and I love her soft moans

Overall - very good GFE but average service

Face: 8
Body: 7 (very skinny and flat though)
Catbath: 6
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 6.5
RTF: YES

fr #3

Jenny - 43 Tope

Went to tope to see Yura but she decided to go home when I booked her and waiting for a room =.= Went next door, Nadia was there but I am in the mood for a pretty face so I went with Jenny. For old timers, she reminds me a bit of yoyo, she looks dazed and confused on intro

When she took off her clothes she is even skinnier and flatter (is this the right word?) than yura LOL. But she is a total SYT even more so than Yura. In the room she is very different, she is focused, funny and very cheeky (yup very much like yoyo) service wise she is better than yura, she tried a body rub to get it up and going but really with such a small assets its very hard to do. her cat bath is average but it gets gradually better after that.

She put effort with BBBJ and she let me DATY and DFK on first meeting. Her pussy is tight and looks cute too. On FJ I can't stand for long coz of her cute face LOL tried to swap position everytime I felt like coming but its a futile effort. She is way too cute which get me so excited! and i came in record time I think

Overall - total SYT and very good GFE (the kinda girl u want to pick up at asian night club!)

Face: 8
Body: 7 (very skinny!! and flat too!!)
Catbath: 6.5
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 7.5
RTF: YES YES YES
Old 26-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Is Tina normal on day or nite shift? Anyone saw Natasha at 43 too?
Again...Great appreciate the feedback boys...Good man!!!
day shift tina
Old 26-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
day shift tina
3 pm to 3 am..

unless she changed times after she took a break..

^^
Old 26-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great to see this thread lively again..
appreciate all ur efforts..

the current roster of girls is very friendly and service-oriented..

cheers..!!
Old 26-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried coco last night
she's awesome!
Look wise shes ok, but her service and skill above average
oh btw, last night on my way out,i saw an attractive girl with pink shirt,anyone know her name? Also i saw hot girl that the okt introduced as irine,is she the same irine everyone was talking about?
Thinking of going back if many girls working tonight
Old 27-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

43 Tope

I saw Tess in early April. I remember seeing her few months ago and she was known as Sue...

Picked her on looks and service was ok for me.
Old 27-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her biggest assets:hot face and nicest boobs..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1