The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
spvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

This is a long overdue FR for Stella from Sgnightclub... Had a good session with her on Sunday, I think I was her second customer, so still quite new and green about stuff. However, what was memorable was that she was more Chinese than Thai... If she didn't speak I don't think one would guess she is thai. Just like a local poly or uni gal. Plus she speaks mandarin... Body-wise, SYT, a bit of baby fast and a nice ass for doggy... Fair smooth skin... Dyed hair... Service-wise so-so only but I think it was cos she was new... I'd like to try again!

Location though discreet is quite far from public transport... But a nice place... Have to take care as always... OKT very friendly, the only gripe I had that day was that I think there are not enough rooms for the gals? Not too sure if it has been resolved yet... So what happened for me was that my session ended earlier because another gal wanted to use the room... Was a good bonk though! Saw the other gals and they do look quite delectable... Aiming for Margarita next!
Old 16-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Buffy from Monte29

I booked Buffy yesterday for an amazing 90 minutes sex session.I must say it was worth it and I wasn't disappointed. Reached her doorstep and rang the doorbell, she opened the door first impression OMG. Damned pretty and cute wearing a short shirt walking around the house.

She held my hand and led me to her room where action started once we went in. We kiss like we are long lost lovers, undressing each other and slowly both of us was naked and I can’t take my eyes away from her C cup boobs, just by looking at it my dick became rock hard.

I told her let’s go have a quick shower because I can't wait to bang her. Back to room she push me to the bed and she started to BBBJ and she told me she can’t wait for my dick to be put in her wet pussy with a super horny and CFM look. Soon we were humping each other in many positions. Without going into too much detail, I unloaded TWICE in one session. Once with BBBJ/CIM, and the other while banging her silly in doggie position. One word - Shiok.

Looks: 9/10
Buffy is an event photography model and she looked more or less as pretty as her live pics online.

Boobs/Body: 9/10
Those melons of her as as huge as advertised, all natural and firm with a hot slim body. Very tall with about 170+cm in height.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Very skillful with good techniques with deepthroat action. CIM in her mouth once

Frenching: 8.5/10
Sensual an passionate like frenching your GF

FJ: 8.5/10
Super tight and wet.

GFE: 9/10
Cuddles you in bed and chitchats with you just like a lover.

Very very nice girl, and money very well spent. Will RTF her again before she leaves. Buffy is indeed a GEM. You will not be disappointed by trying her.
Old 16-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coachk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR CLUB V "JESS"

Aftnoon session with her on 14/10/2014. As usual, bro okt replied my msg and enquiry in a prompt and fast manner. Thumbs up

Looks: 8/10 The moment she opened the door for me, first look was this girl quite pretty

Body: 7.5/10 Nice meaty ass for doggy, not skinny type, also not fat type

Height: Around 160cm +-

Boobs: Enhanced C, not bad

Catbathe: 7/10 The usual SOP

Bbbj: 9/10 Deep and wet/slurpy, licking and sucking at the same time. Plus licking and sucking of balls. Score high here.

Cim: She did it for my second shot with combine of bbbj+hj which i exceed my slot time by 5mins but she does not rush at all. Big plus point here

Fj: 8/10 Good, especially for doggie can squeeze the squeeshy ass while bonking

Gfe: 10/10 I can assure you that her gfe score sky high. Most probably due to her being able to speak decent English as she studies masters in biz&marketing back at Bangkok.

Rtf: most probably, but she going back on 18thOct. Bros out there must fast hand fast leg before she return for her studies. Definitely a gem !
Old 16-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd time with Monte, would be remiss to not mention that i am less than enthused with both experiences.

Reach earlier this time, and Bro Carlo tells me to wait a while till my appointment--makes sense. Msges me back 5 min past with details. I make my way to location and greeted by cute girl. I ask her in Thai how she is and if she is hungry since i presume the delay for her to eat. She laughs and says she is fine. She is very genial and friendly and tries to be flirty. We go to bathe.

Looks wise, she is medium tanned not fair like the photos. Great complexion and very smooth skin. Body is very modelesque and face is cute as a button. Boobs are enhanced and big for her frame. Slight tummy only when she sits. Bath is SOP. She asks me to listerine which i take a lot of--but no idea why because there wasnt any kissing anyway. I lie on bed and she turns off the lights and starts catbath--nice. She does a bit of bj but seems turned off by my precum--i can't do anything about that so we transition to FJ. Her pussy is very tight and we do many positions. I usually come from cowgirl so we returned to that but she got tired on top so i got back on top. I was afraid i couldn't cum because i was tired but this girl started to clench her pussy tight. Ridiculously tight. Came almost immediately. Very satisfying. She wipes me off then heads to shower first. When she returns i head off to shower.

When i come back she drops a bomb--she hasn't eaten all day. I tell her why did her boss not fix a later appointment and she said he doesn't know. This is just silly to me. She says she will eat when i leave. Then she puts her clothes on. This is 1 hour into the session mind you. I almost leave on the spot but i tell her to give me a HJ. She starts but im not even close. I tell her to put KY and guide her because it is literally just handjob with some moaning. I get her to catbath (she's good at this) and then later i just jerk myself, while sucking her tits. I eventually come and then get up to leave. She opens the door and walks out and i follow soon after. And i bloody meet the other customer who is also done. What the hell? I wish she had checked a bit because there should be a level of discretion in this game.

Everyone else has awesome experiences with the girls but me la--fuck my life. For me this was mediocre experience compared to what I'm used to.

Face: cute 8/10
Breasts: enhanced D 7/10
Body: slim and sexy 9/10
Skin: tanned and smooth 8/10
Bbbj: too short 6/10
Fj: very tight pussy that clenches 9/10
Admin: i think Bro Carlo drop ball on this one because the girl is famished and has to service 5/10
Service: should never dress before the customer, 6/10
Overall: ive had a lot better service 6/10 bump to 7/10 because this girl is cuter than most of the girls.
RTF: nah but hopefully you all do, it seems from the other FRs that she's normally great and I'm just fucking unlucky. She's going back on Sunday morning so fast hand and leg
Old 16-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a week since i was with Aiko with LAX but she is absolutely awesome. Flirty the moment you enter, very professional in the way she maintains conversation and keeps track of the session for the customer. She is also very attractive and forward. She compliments on what she finds nice and speaks way better chinese than me. In between shots she just chats like a fren or gf. Very comfortable around you and also makes you feel comfortable.

Great fuck sessions and very nice bbbj skill. Does great catbath and very enthusiastic to fuck.

Face: pretty features and alluring eyes. 9/10
Body: petite hourglass, fit too 9/10
Breasts: enhanced and big for her frame, looks great but lit too firm.8/10
Skin: fair and smooth complexion. 9/10
Fj: good 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Cathbath: 8/10
Bedside manner: professional and comfortable 10/10.

Only ever have good service and time from the girls at LAX stable. So far one of my fave stables along with Mamasan.
Old 16-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Felixtay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Monica from pacific stars...

Looks: 8 She's cute and always smiling. I like smiling girls
Attitude: 9 Very friendly and sweet and obedient.
Boobs: 7 Big and very very soft
Body: 8 Curvy in the right places
BBBJ: 7 Very gentle. But willing to take all the way in. Can mouth fuck her good.
FJ: 9 My fantasy fulfilled. Lifted her skirt from behind and banged her doggy. Standing, on fours and flat doggy... I exploded with a roar
CIM: 9 I aim for her mouth but ended up all over her face :blushed:

Thanks bro for a dream come true....

OKT - prompt and patient in reply, will ask for feedback after the session, good customer service
Old 17-10-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 1

❤❤❤❤❤❤By❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤Stable Info❤❤❤❤❤❤

Okt: Bro Simon
Contact Info: ☎ 9426 4438 (WhatsApp)
Reaction Time: <1 minutes
Attitude: Friendly, patience and professional.
Accommodation: Apartment
Accessibility: Easy by public transport and car.
Room: Clean and air coned.
Bathroom: attached to bedroom. working heater
Towel: Big and clean.
Bed: no funny sounds
Other Facilities: table and chair

❤❤❤❤❤❤Lady's Sextistics❤❤❤❤❤❤

Name: Nutella
Country Of Origin:
Type: Slim SYT
Height: Approximately 165cm
Boobs: B Natural shy nipples (Suits her proportion)
Pussy: Small bush. Tight.
English: Able to hold a decent conversation.
Tattoo/s: none.
Hair: Long
Skin: Smooth.
Characteristic: Automatic, accommodating and willing to please.
Likes: Singing i guess. she sang a thai song during our shower sexxion.

Last edited by GreenTea; 19-10-2014 at 12:57 AM.
Old 17-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 2

Pictures VS Real Person: 80%. I attached one that she took recently that resembles her 100%. The other 3 shows her body and assets.

❤❤❤❤❤❤Services provided during the Sexxion❤❤❤❤❤❤

Arrival: When the door opened and i saw her syt face and slim but sexy body i was a happy man. While guiding me to her room, she held my right arm against her boobies trap and chat with me in decent english. She doesnt feel commercial at all and i know im in for a great time.

Shower Together: SOP with moe chit chats and a little bit of teasing from this sexy vixen. Ambiance was good and aromatic after shower and we laid on her bed chatting away while i spooned her from behind with both my hands grabbing and fondling her breasts. Soon she was heated up and turned around to french me.
Frenching: Her tongue is soft and moist. She french with passion and i couldnt break away from her mouth. She had her mouth on mine while rubbing her boobs on me and gave mini yashlro a nice stroking to wake him up.
TigerBath: Likes to attack my right nipple. From neck to knee areas are covered including groin.
Fingering: Wet Wet Wet
Painting: If she is fully shaved i will.
BBBJ: Surprised a SYT like her can give a good BBBJ. It was better than most experienced milf i had bonked. I like it especially when she attack mini yashlro's small head.
FJ: This is one of the more enjoying Bonks i have had from September till now. Beautiful slim sexy SYT who is responsive to your thrust and can BBBJ and french passionately. I shall not go into details here but we did it in many position ended up a very sextisfying release for both of us.
Massage: quite good and relaxing
GFE: very strong beware.

❤❤❤❤❤❤Summarise❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you are looking for a Real SYT, no need look further here she is. She may not be coming back so grab your chance while she is here. There is a very high chance i will rtf this sexy little vixen.
Old 17-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108939 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Part 2

Pictures VS Real Person: 80%. I attached one that she took recently that resembles her 100%. The other 3 shows her body and assets.

❤❤❤❤❤❤Summarise❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you are looking for a Real SYT, no need look further here she is. She may not be coming back so grab your chance while she is here. There is a very high chance i will rtf this sexy little vixen.[/B][/COLOR]
Nice fr... I wait for a few days later then try her. If not later smell your Sperm not nice..lol

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Stable:

Lady: Miki

Heard that she is back, quickly book a slot with bro simon and did an RTF.

As it is an RTF, standard is all there.

Refer to the link below for her FR.

http://www.mms69.com/index.php?topic=1696.0

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 17-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Felixtay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The stable Serbet18 gone for good?

Yup, have to miss their cosplay service and OKT prompt and patient in reply, will ask for feedback after the session, good customer service. As for my own opinion their girl quality was good.. Too bad, had to miss a good stable :-(

Interests :: :: Stables of my choice :: :: Slut Dungeon :: :: Sherbet.18 :: :: Laserbabes :: :: Devil House :: :: pacific stars :: ::
Old 18-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: First Blood

Background
“Kelly was from Bangkok. She works as a hotel receptionist back in Thailand. This is her first visit her in sg” [size=8pt]Kelly[/size]

Featuring Stable

Bro Simon Response: (Excellent!!!)
Simon is a familiar name to me already, I have personally visited his stable for a couple of time, together with kakis and alone also. I saw new gal from his sites, so with I quicky contacted him and ask if I have the pleasant to take first blood. He arrange everything for me nicely. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Featuring Actress: (Excellent!!!)

In my personal opinion, I feel that the pics look better. Pics was quite close, just that she look plain without much of a make up. In real, she has the sweet blur and cute type of look. Beside that, she is friendly and always smiling.

Details
Date of Bonk : 17 Oct 2014
Time of Action: 19:00 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: Plain, Simple, Big, Clean, good air-con and cosy.

Old 18-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Let the fun began…..
It was raining out and it was near to dinner time and I know she just arrived so I tot maybe should get her sometime to eat. She was happy when she saw the food i brought food.

Kelly Body: (GOOD!!!)
Her body was ok and she has smooth long dyed hair. Kelly is slightly tanned and has no tattoos. She is petite and has a small boob. She can speck simple English. She has small boobs but sensitive nipples that get erected easily when she is horny. Her pussy is easily wet and not that kind of bushy hair.

Chemistry: (EXCELLECT!!!)
Kelly is soft spoken and is very chatty. Her GFE level is 101 percent, She feed me like boy and girlfriend while she was eating. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her. We share many common topic. She like travelling and her next target place to travel is Taiwan.

Massage: (GOOD!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did her very best to ease my tired muscular. Not those piano type. Give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (EXCELLENT!!!)
We started off with deep stare between both of us then we lock lips together. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. The she go down further to cathbath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris. The foreplay lasted very very long.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
The BBBJ even started during the shower. She was so auto, after washing me clean, she went down on her kneel to BBBJ me. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. . She gave me a sexy and CFM expression, begging me for more. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat. I almost CIM, but I controlled myself.

Painting: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I paint her with her performing a sixty- nine position with me. I gave her a good tougues lashing, and also use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. She let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” while in increase my speed and my motion to paint her faster and deeper.

Fuck Job: (No Horse Run!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. . Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. Next, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. I trust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before we change to another position. From there, we change to missionary as , I held up her leg and thrust her deep in and I feel that she has cum and she shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” She was screaming “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I thrust deeper before I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and she cum a few times during our first round.

Verdict : (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She has a friendly and patient attitude. She is sure worth the money. She has a friendly and patient. attitude and know who to auto. She can be consider as the RTF material

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 18-10-2014 at 12:28 AM.
Old 18-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Samster

Aiyo u smell mine I smell yours. so gei gao meh. As long as wash clean clean can liao ma. Anyway I also smell your Kelly's already. Fr tomorrow then up now too tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice fr... I wait for a few days later then try her. If not later smell your Sperm not nice..lol
Old 18-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bandrba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Let the fun began…..
It was raining out and it was near to dinner time and I know she just arrived so I tot maybe should get her sometime to eat. She was happy when she saw the food i brought food.

Kelly Body: (GOOD!!!)
Her body was ok and she has smooth long dyed hair. Kelly is slightly tanned and has no tattoos. She is petite and has a small boob. She can speck simple English. She has small boobs but sensitive nipples that get erected easily when she is horny. Her pussy is easily wet and not that kind of bushy hair.

Chemistry: (EXCELLECT!!!)
Kelly is soft spoken and is very chatty. Her GFE level is 101 percent, She feed me like boy and girlfriend while she was eating. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her. We share many common topic. She like travelling and her next target place to travel is Taiwan.

Massage: (GOOD!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did her very best to ease my tired muscular. Not those piano type. Give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (EXCELLENT!!!)
We started off with deep stare between both of us then we lock lips together. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. The she go down further to cathbath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris. The foreplay lasted very very long.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
The BBBJ even started during the shower. She was so auto, after washing me clean, she went down on her kneel to BBBJ me. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. . She gave me a sexy and CFM expression, begging me for more. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat. I almost CIM, but I controlled myself.

Painting: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I paint her with her performing a sixty- nine position with me. I gave her a good tougues lashing, and also use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. She let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” while in increase my speed and my motion to paint her faster and deeper.

Fuck Job: (No Horse Run!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. . Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. Next, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. I trust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before we change to another position. From there, we change to missionary as , I held up her leg and thrust her deep in and I feel that she has cum and she shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” She was screaming “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I thrust deeper before I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and she cum a few times during our first round.

Verdict : (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She has a friendly and patient attitude. She is sure worth the money. She has a friendly and patient. attitude and know who to auto. She can be consider as the RTF material

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Great FR bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1