The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-03-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19132 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
this morning was at Raffles place where smokers will gather sit and smoke
saw 2 targets with short skirt ,, angmo,, one young 20 plus the other 30 plus working angmo
was sitting with legs slightly open ,, went near to them and saw one cross her leg quite high should be white the other one walk pass her and saw gap is Black ,, make me so hard to work straight ,, haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
went for interviw today and the recep is quite chio, she was wearing miniskirt like half length of her thigh and when she roll her chair back to take the application form for me, she accidentally showing her pink colour panties. really make my day.
wow colours galore.. lucky u guys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
@sophiewillocq
thanks for sharing bro.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

recently bumped into an ex-classmate and having lost contact over the years, she gave me her name card. but the name card is an old one in which she has recently updated some details that were displayed in the name card.
so, she bent over to a table, that was quite short to write on her name card. Could see her breasts and nipples. she was wearing black bra, but the bra was a little oversized, so it doesn't really cover her breasts and nipples.
She is a chiobu herself. Picture for you to rate her looks.

Edit: The picture I uploaded initially can't seem to display on the post. Any idea why?
Old 27-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last evening was at an old school "coffeeshop" near Siglap, was having dinner there and noticed a family of 4 with 2 daughter. The daughter both are maybe early 20s and both was wearing no sleeve top. Saw one of them wearing black bra because the sleeveless hole quite big and I purposely walked past her, I thought was right - saw her areola very light brown thru' her sleeve, her bra seem bigger than her tits size. Wasn't convinced myself, did again the second time. Hehe, she happily moving her arm and can see more. Her areola quite big diameter and maybe her nipple could be inverted thus can't see it.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
LastDeji is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Last evening was at an old school "coffeeshop" near Siglap, was having dinner there and noticed a family of 4 with 2 daughter. The daughter both are maybe early 20s and both was wearing no sleeve top. Saw one of them wearing black bra because the sleeveless hole quite big and I purposely walked past her, I thought was right - saw her areola very light brown thru' her sleeve, her bra seem bigger than her tits size. Wasn't convinced myself, did again the second time. Hehe, she happily moving her arm and can see more. Her areola quite big diameter and maybe her nipple could be inverted thus can't see it.
Nice share bro, you sure have good appetite after that
Old 28-03-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42855 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
recently bumped into an ex-classmate and having lost contact over the years, she gave me her name card. but the name card is an old one in which she has recently updated some details that were displayed in the name card.
so, she bent over to a table, that was quite short to write on her name card. Could see her breasts and nipples. she was wearing black bra, but the bra was a little oversized, so it doesn't really cover her breasts and nipples.

Edit: The picture I uploaded initially can't seem to display on the post. Any idea why?
Bro, looking forward to see her sexy chiobu pic ...can any IT savvy bro help him ?? ..will reward you with my +15 sweet cherries when available ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42855 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
wow...more lucky bros coming out to share their zaogeng experiences ...T.Q. to the 2 bros this time for sharing their downblouse zaogeng experiences which seems to be easier to see..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I was on the bus today when a lady in her early 40s boarded and walked to the back of the bus. Her skirt was short and her thighs were a little fleshy. Her skirt rode up first when she took the step to the back of the bus. Then she showed her black panties again when taking the step up to go to the seat. Her panties were peeking at me throughout the ride until I alighted.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, looking forward to see her sexy chiobu pic ...can any IT savvy bro help him ?? ..will reward you with my +15 sweet cherries when available ...

Here it is
Old 28-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I've post it in my last post just 1 minute ago. See if she chio or not.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow...more lucky bros coming out to share their zaogeng experiences ...T.Q. to the 2 bros this time for sharing their downblouse zaogeng experiences which seems to be easier to see..
Good to see those zaogeng views of chiobo. Turn me on.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
All narrow down to luck...sometimes when u wanna "peek" one zaogeng is it like strike 4D, but when u are not prepared for anything, it just pop out right in front of u. I remembered last Dec during Christmas season, one damn chio young girl sitting at the cafe with her legs spread a part, white lace panties can be seen. Maybe she is too tired after shopping and didn't realised it.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
halut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here it is
Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 28-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was on the bus today when a lady in her early 40s boarded and walked to the back of the bus. Her skirt was short and her thighs were a little fleshy. Her skirt rode up first when she took the step to the back of the bus. Then she showed her black panties again when taking the step up to go to the seat. Her panties were peeking at me throughout the ride until I alighted.
really lucky u bro.
Old 28-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

was at paya lebar sq earlier for lunch at e basement foodcourt.. keep seeing alot of OLs open their legs big big machiam airing their pussies.. izzit bcos of e hot weather outside?? but watever e reasons.. dun think any1 will complain for a chance to see ZG.
Old 28-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
was at paya lebar sq earlier for lunch at e basement foodcourt.. keep seeing alot of OLs open their legs big big machiam airing their pussies.. izzit bcos of e hot weather outside?? but watever e reasons.. dun think any1 will complain for a chance to see ZG.
so did you manage to catch any color tv ,, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1