The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bro can recommend nuru gel massage? English speaking or perhaps can take non chinese?
Old 23-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 14
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Had a session with clearly today. Promised her to write a FR if i enjoyed the session.

Looks: 8/10 cute syt
Boobs: B+ a handful
Massage: she knows her stuff and kept checking whether her strength is ok.
Sensual: 9/10 one of the best i had. Did 2 shots. 1 in the beginning. Standard hj. And 1 in the end, with various tricks up her sleeve. Made me shot twice, a lot came out.
Im a quiet person but she can break ice easily.
Rtm: yes if vit m permits
Old 23-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Frs for below ML ? Can't find any in the forum.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ke-er/
Old 23-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
LOVE MAKER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=606143

went for the so-called "Japanese & English Speaking, Jap OL Beauty" 和美. going by her looks and figure, she is very good and value for $$$.
Massage is sibeh relaxing, not the hard hard humtam u type - those can let u blue black one. Hers is soft, gentle, can feel that she put into just enough strength to let you relax.
then her erected pointed nipples brushing down my back, is so erotic. my marikita is almost instant.
turned over my body, n she continued massaging my lanjiao with her neh neh and her nipples, before lie down beside me n do her GFE pajiucheng.
we played with each other for few mins b4 i let go of my sperms on her hands.
very fun experience with her, will go back for more fun.
Old 23-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
GolfR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried this Miyuki last week after reading so many good reviews for her. Place is tastefully done up. Convenient location. And most important is being service by a gorgeous chick. Her service will make your kuku bird fly(very steam session). She sure will make few heads turn when she's outside.
Agreed with a bro here that said that if you talk to her, you will know her command of England is not that Powerful! I had my reservations too when i make my booking for her but as i go into those Nick details of all those MR reviews on her. Most if not all of those Nick registration date are way before she enter this SB scene. So can't be her own clone Nick account creation. If she can have so good foresight then she no need to be a ML lo. Lol..
If she can have so many supporters that write for her. This also shows that she must be good somewhere/somehow or else would so many bros here with high power and points will write for her if she cannot make it?
1 HJ or 2 HJ is not a issue to me because is the Quality that counts not Quantity! If not why not go Banana leg and can get a BJ plus FJ for only $50 bucks only or some even got special offer at $40 bucks.
Luckily i went ahead and found this gem. And also make my booking for early June RTM.
Sorry am new here and just posting a honest reviews.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JGClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try her few days back, quite good and worth to recommend to the bros here .

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=606062

make an appt few days back and was one of my best experience in juagen.
Okay, when she open the door , wow she is quite tall, I like it. And at first glance , maybe 7.5/10 in look but slowly become 9/10. I really like how she look and start to miss her Liao . Haha . At first , ask me to go for a shower , help me to undress and give me a clean towel. She wait outside the bathroom and peek in to look at me, I damn paiseh but dream if she can bath with me , I will shiok. Now thinking of it, my cock steam up . Damn.

Okay , massage going to start and done on a proper massage bed . Strength to me is good , enough strength and help me to relax . I fall asleep and doze into my dreamland . Maybe too tired in work nowadays .

Now ask me to flip over and start her juagen. At first , she will make u relax first by teasing u and keep smiling . By the way , my Chinese not really good but she can speak some English, realize she work in Dubai for sometimes no wonder she can communicate with angmoh. She start her stroke , slowly and teading u at the same time. Make my dick rock hard and damn when almost going to explode , she stop , make my lil bro hard and soft , hard and soft a few times . Finally , when she going to make me cum, I explode and wow , my sperm fly high and almost hit her face . I damn paiseh and keep apologizing to her .

Will rtm again soon. Started to miss her Liao haha, enjoy while it last .
Old 23-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

My take on miyuki aka Paris (from previous LTD)
Had tried her when she was @chinatown in old HDB apartment.
Yes, i do admit she is pretty, massage skills above average, GFE also above average. But guess not 1 or 2 items that is tok-kong enough to warrant a MR from me. Anyway I only tried her once.

http://www.shenhua69.com/ivyy/
Tried Ivy last Sat nite.
Location: Nice studio apartment. In fact quite close to another ML (Liwen)
Looks: quite resemble of ads photo. 7.5/10
Body: tummy fat
Massage: systematic and detailed. 8/10. Previous experience @guangzhou 南美
GFE: i am a quiet person, so she sense that and let me quietly enjoyed her massage. Only after massage we chatted for a while.
RTM: possibly yes.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
junkman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Linda (Steroidfreak)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=606062

Booked an appointment with her a few days back, when a pretty, tall, syt opened the door, i was delighted 😜

Looks-8 foxy SYT 😀
Body/Boob- tall & slim, B cup nice & soft
Location- Area B

Massage-8.5 she does this for a living back at home so she is really good in it, she is very attentive too as she keep checking whether the strength is enough or not

JG-8.5 a bit discomfort at the start maybe because i haven't done JG for a long while but from her techniques can see that she is really good at it. Recommended for those who need to mantain their tool😃

HJ-8 she quite acoustic and she made me hard very fast, the hj was done sensually and not in a rush

Rtm- definitely, she will be here for another month only, don't missed this gem.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Instead of trying the sure good "old birds" ML like Clearly, Miyuki etc, I visited the newer Ivy and Yuxin. Here's a comparison of the 2:
http://www.shenhua69.com/ivy/
http://www.shenhua69.com/yuxin/

Look: Ivy is younger, SYT. Yuxin is mid 20s. Both are 8/10 to me.
Body: Ivy has bigger boobs no doubt but a bit of tummy fat. Yuxin's are B quite nice.
Massage: As some said before Ivy's massage so so only. Comparatively Yuxin is much better.
BBBJ: I don't come easily during bbbj and both did long bbbj on me and never complained. Yuxin in addition offers cim.
Sensual: Ivy wore her panties all the time while Yuxin was nude. Roaming was ok for both. Both did BM. Ivy hj was limited while I did not try hj with Yuxin since cim. Both had their different restrictions.
GFE: Both were quite strong in gfe and no silent moments. I suspect Yuxin is quite educated.
Overall: Both are rtm materials. Yuxin offers more value with $100, cim, nude and shower before/after. Ivy is younger with nice big boobs.
Just heard from a bro that Ivy has changed to only bj, no more bbbj. Like that not worth for $120.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Just heard from a bro that Ivy has changed to only bj, no more bbbj.
Thanks for the info... I may just rtm ivy then

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 23-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post

Speaking of inflation, check out the new hottie starting at $120
While there are a handful who are at $120, and many so so ML at $110, there are some who offer better value at $100 like moon, fiona, yuxin, mayee and quite a few from PMC.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

any MR on this girl?

http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!jia-jia/ui8oj

Been searching around this forum and thread but can't seem to find anything
Old 23-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
any MR on this girl?

http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!jia-jia/ui8oj

Been searching around this forum and thread but can't seem to find anything

Jia Jia (LM)
Syt close to pics
Should be B cup
Massage is ok
Quite a playful syt maybe there is chemistry but wld use the phone sometimes
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=605659

I wrote a few pages back but think the link not working anyway this is it and she chg from LM to PMC
Old 24-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenc23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came across this ML and the listing seems new.
http://www.shenhua69.com/sshishi/

Hope someone can share MR on her soon.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Found a gem here (provided photos r real...)

http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!xin-xin/cworu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1