The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

A lot of these articles talk about the women but don't talk about the men or the men and not the women.

Sometimes the men maybe at fault by creating an unbearable environment.

Vietnamese bride marrying overseas husband had been going on since the 70s before and immediately after the Vietnam war. First to the bastard American and then to their neighbour, China
Old 01-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
A lot of these articles talk about the women but don't talk about the men or the men and not the women.

Sometimes the men maybe at fault by creating an unbearable environment.

Vietnamese bride marrying overseas husband had been going on since the 70s before and immediately after the Vietnam war. First to the bastard American and then to their neighbour, China
News are always one sided...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Interesting post on Viets sent to me by my Viet-loving friend.

Some of the points are very true!

http://m.life.com.tw/?app=view&no=201183

So negative points on VBs...
Old 01-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
So negative points on VBs...
What else you expect...with murder case...vb here to con sinkie men to get pr...etc...stereotyping surely...

may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Some had been proved thus it is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What else you expect...with murder case...vb here to con sinkie men to get pr...etc...stereotyping surely...
Talking about murder case recently, here are some updates and don't know how true.

The murder case in AMK was connected to drug. The guy and the vb were taking drugs during that time with 2 other vbs. The 2 vbs when home earlier left the murdered vb alone with the guy.

This info was from GL vb. Dont know how truth.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 01-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

The murder case in AMK was connected to drug. The guy and the vb were taking drugs during that time with 2 other vbs. The 2 vbs when home earlier left the murdered vb alone with the guy.

This info was from GL vb. Dont know how truth.
How am I not surprised at all...I was telling my friends that these ppl high on drugs...loss senses...so anything can happened...

My friend were telling me that the mummy in one Ktv in hcm told him the room next door the sinkees taking pills inside...my friend told mummy dun tell him...dun want to know...

Also a story in hcm...how Ktv mummy arranged a underage gal to deflower for usd 2k by a sinkee...again my friend told her dun want to know such things...among us sinkee men are paedophiles...haizzzz...

may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do any place in HCM got sells Penang lak sa...? Hahahaha.. VB really luvs eating dat.. 9/10 and bros dat wanna invest In food industry can try.. they can eat 3bowl per person.. wow..
Old 01-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Do any place in HCM got sells Penang lak sa...? Hahahaha.. VB really luvs eating dat.. 9/10 and bros dat wanna invest In food industry can try.. they can eat 3bowl per person.. wow..

Penang $$$$$ is a dish where u either love it or hate it lol

my fathers's origin is from Penang...when i first taste Penang $$$$$ at Penang...i dont really like it....still prefer Katong $$$$$ with extra hum and chilli
Old 01-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Penang $$$$$ is a dish where u either love it or hate it lol

my fathers's origin is from Penang...when i first taste Penang $$$$$ at Penang...i dont really like it....still prefer Katong $$$$$ with extra hum and chilli
Bro Volcano.. do you find it weird when u spell lak sa with the words linking together becomes $$$$$... lak sa is $$$$$... hahahahaha...
U try ask all those VB and they hates the lak sa with curry taste but comes to Penang lak sa.. they loves it like crazy...
I myself not much liking for penang lak sa...
Old 01-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
U try ask all those VB and they hates the lak sa with curry taste but comes to Penang lak sa.. they loves it like crazy...
haizzzz...first time I heard it...maybe treat the dish like bun rieu or bun mam with lots of chilis...

really proves you never been to Vietnam....Volcano loves in hcm lah...

may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:

do read the "facebook" comments from the netizens as well
Old 01-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haizzzz...first time I heard it...maybe treat the dish like bun rieu or bun mam with lots of chilis...

really proves you never been to Vietnam....Volcano loves in hcm lah...
I've been to Vietnam lah.. I didn't get to taste the dishes u meant.. I usually eat their pork rice, steamboats, pork noodles, beef noodles soup , pork burgers and many more...
Old 01-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

HK style dim sum still the best
Old 01-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Volcano.. do you find it weird when u spell lak sa with the words linking together becomes $$$$$... lak sa is $$$$$... hahahahaha...

aiyah...forget abt the lak sa issue on this forum as this is the name of another competitor forum..so not able to write the actual spelling in this forum...

Vietnamese curry is sweet...hence they dont like our style which is more towards spicy...as for Penang lak sa,maybe the VBs like it as it is sourish..

btw,the most famous and popular Sinkie dish in Hcmc now is frog porridge...lots of places selling it now
Old 01-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20511 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
aiyah...forget abt the lak sa issue on this forum as this is the name of another competitor forum..so not able to write the actual spelling in this forum...

Vietnamese curry is sweet...hence they dont like our style which is more towards spicy...as for Penang lak sa,maybe the VBs like it as it is sourish..

btw,the most famous and popular Sinkie dish in Hcmc now is frog porridge...lots of places selling it now
Hi bro, is frogs legs dish a copycat fr spore?
A few months ago I went out with a vietnam gal, asked her what she wanna eat she wants frogs' legs. Very surprised she didn't ask for seafood or expensive jap.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1