The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 13-06-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 13-06-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.
Old 14-06-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 17
diecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond reputediecockstanding has a reputation beyond repute

This has been going on for a year. I have a lot of tension in my lower body, hips and back, and my muscles are constantly pulling, which makes me feel very uncomfortable and painful. I went to the doctor, had massage and cupping, but it didn't improve.

In the last month, my testicles seem to have disappeared, and my penis has become shorter and smaller. I am very worried and do not know what to do when the doctor could not give me the cause of it.

Then I recalled that Master JJ had treated me one year ago for my ED when I saw her new thread in the forum. I quickly made an appointment with her.

After the first visit, i could felt my testicles again. she told me that this was due to my unhealthy diet, life style and overly active sexual life. She would help me to unblock the liploma and fascia and recover with her Qigong Therapy, but I need to regulate my life stlye to avoid it happenoinhg again.
Old 15-06-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-06-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1