The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

logged on today and found that the last time i posted was 4 months ago!!!!!!! 4 fucking months!!!! god damn visits to parlours have been reduced to once a week thanks to the wife watching over like a hawk.. yes, that's right, i went and got fucking married and now can't leave the bloody apartment without the misses prying.. god i miss the good old days of living alone. chagiya, i love you.. but give me some space so i can relax after work damn it.

got back from visiting the in laws last weekend and fuck was the asiana airline flight attendant hot.. i though i married a gorgeous girl, but bloody hell this flight attendant was really something else. beautiful long eyes, flawless skin with a perky nose, such kissable lips and long stunning legs. gorgeous slender body and long wavy hair just the way i like it.. asiana airlines have always had stunning air hostesses, but if perfection was ever created, this girl was it. got her to bring over some scotch n coke the entire flight just to get a good perve and ended up getting piss drunk. felt like chucking up after getting her to make me some korean instant noodles. anyway, flew into sydney as that's as far as asiana goes. changed onto a connecting qantas flight and now have to put up with scraggy looking aussie flight attendants for the next 1.5 hours flight back to melbourne.

so here i am... a free man until wednesday when the misses flies back from seoul. i never though i'd be this happy to receive a call from the boss to get my arse back to work while still on holidays. first stop, middle tope to see the lovely jenny. was damn fucking horny and in no mood to check out the line up so asked reception to get a room quick and send jenny in.. after showering jenny pops her head in the door to see who had booked her and then starts yapping away about where i have been and why i haven't been coming around. told her i was only interested in fucking her right now.. she got the message but still continued talking away. i don't know what she was talking about cause i didn't pay any attention.. instead helped my self to a condom from her toiletry bag. rolled the condom on, turned her arse around and slipped it. jenny tells me to slow down and wait until she takes her clothes off.. sweety, you can't tell a guy this horny to stop and pull out now.. pounded her doggie style while she rested her arms against the shelves. felt her juices start to flow and i finished off soon after.. needed to release so badly after going at it with just the one partner for the last two weeks, the whole shower and sex with jenny was all done in prob bout 10 mins flat. spent the rest of the time taking a slow shower and jenny sitting on my lap yapping away again.

was the session good? yeah, it was, but i needed to fuck a different girl so badly that picking anyone would have done the trick that night. jenny is nice girl though.
Old 27-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried jenny about 2hrs ago,she got these cute face and nice skin,very friendly , smiled and giggled all the time.
The only downside was her small boobs.
Overall,nice service with very good gfe.

Has anyone tried the new irine?
Old 28-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last day before the misses comes back so thought i better make the most of it. told the boss i needed to leave work early today to pick up the wife. made sure i added on an extra hour to slip in a visit to tope street before driving to the airport.

got to middle tope and was introed to eva, tina, yuka and bianca.. reception says a few more girls were on but busy at the moment. haven't been going to tope st much during the day but damn, all i can say is there wasn't much of a selection today. seen all four girls before and wanted someone new. technically, i haven't fucked bianca at middle tope yet, but have done her once a few months back at tender touch. don't know why she's at mid tope now cause she was damn popular when she was at tender touch where she's been working for at least the last 6 months. maybe she gets more at mid tope since its $135 compared to $125 for half hour at her old place. i found her ok when she worked at tender touch. a little too short though and a bit too much fake moaning. she does her job well though and does it with a friendly smile, just a bit too professional for my liking. anyway, decided i'd give mid tope a pass and popped over next door to 39.. and sure glad that i did.

mid tope uses to have all the premium girls, but since the start of the year, 39 tope have been pulling in some quality k-chicks. cindy who usually works at mid tope was in the 39 tope line up today.. (a note on this girl a little later.. or rather a warning i should say).. anyway, picked june as she looked the sexiest of the lot. the type of girl you'd see on the street and think, 'what a hot slut.. i wouldn't mind giving her a good root'.. june is fairly tall at about 5'6" with long dead straight dark brown hair and solarium tanned skin.. found out later in the room why she was so tanned. she has a patch of dark blueish skin colour disfiguration on her lower back down to her ass, kinda like the blueish grey dot you see on some baby's bottom which disappears as they grow older.. only with june, it was quite large and obviously didn't go away after babyhood (ok, i made that word up) and i think she tries to cover it by tanning her whole body.. first impression was that it didn't look too attractive, but after a while it didn't bother me as her skin was smooth and her had a great body. her face is very korean and very sexy but i think she looked hotter in the intro than up close. her face is still very nice though.

june comes in during the middle of my shower and says hello. i asked her name again and she saids 'my name is june.. june, not april ok?' told her thats a lame joke, but she didn't know what lame meant. couldn't be fucked explaining so pluncked myself on the bed and got her sucking. tuned out and relaxed while she worked on sucking cock. she then lubs up and hops ontop for ride and found her surprisingly tight for a girl this hot and slutty.. would have though plenty of guys would have bangged her pussy loose by now. found this quite arousing so flipped her over for mish and worked away slowly at her. tried kissing her but she only gave a few pecks here and there on the lips, no proper lip actions here. anywyay, kept it nice and slow for the next 10 mins while gazing at her slutty face. the best part is that her pussy gets nice and wet when you go deep. picked up the pace and screwed her hard and fast before cumming like a volcano erupting. rested up for a bit before the buzzer went off and left feeling refreshed and satisfied.

onto cindy.. a warning for guys here, i'd be avoiding this girl cause i don't know what fucking infection she caught from one of her customers, but she has a long patch of bumpy scalely what ever the fuck it is on the inside of her right arm, and it doesn't look good and doesn't look like its going to go away soon.. it will prob be quite hard to see in the low light, but casually touch the inside of her arm and you'd know what i mean.. she tells me its cause of showering too often which is drying up her skin, so now she won't shower before OR after the session.. ewww.. i tell her to go see a doctor, but i don't thinks she's listening.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
she has a long patch of bumpy scalely what ever the fuck it is on the inside of her right arm
Thanks for the FR mate, but I must say, the way you describe Cindy's infection does scare the shit outta me, doubt I'll ever try her
Old 29-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
great to see this thread lively again..
appreciate all ur efforts..

the current roster of girls is very friendly and service-oriented..

cheers..!!
It's been a few months since I last logged in. Busy with work.

Which place would you be referring to? 43 or 39?
Old 29-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's been a few months since I last logged in. Busy with work. Almost forgot my password.

Is 43 still the fav? Is the popular Yumi still there?
Old 29-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Middle-Tope: Rose

Can the rapid intros get any faster?? 4 girls in 2 seconds.. can't remember the names. Should have skipped but picked the first girl called Rose as time was limited to venture elsewhere.

Taken to 39 Tope due to no rooms, which is a first for me although I heard about it from others here.

Rose was cute, but then I realised there's no real attraction. Her English was extremely limited. So I let her lead with a face down massage, then flipped over for some cat bath. Then some ok CG, she was tired after 2 minutes and suggested 'change'. I said wait as I did some work from below while she rested from the top. Then it was some mish and off to doggie.

Realising I'm not gonna blow in doggie. I was thinking maybe get her go CG me off. But she claims time was limited so I asked her for a quick HJ and it did the trick.

She had an ok attitude. The whole experience was a little bit comical. We had a couple next room who were really having some fun! Most noises / moans I've ever heard in my life. We were laughing about it in between our stay.

A reminder for me to not guess who to choose if there's no clear indication.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.0
Attitude: 7
Service: 6.5
Overall: 6.5
Old 29-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
onto cindy.. a warning for guys here, i'd be avoiding this girl cause i don't know what fucking infection she caught from one of her customers, but she has a long patch of bumpy scalely what ever the fuck it is on the inside of her right arm, and it doesn't look good and doesn't look like its going to go away soon.. it will prob be quite hard to see in the low light, but casually touch the inside of her arm and you'd know what i mean.. she tells me its cause of showering too often which is drying up her skin, so now she won't shower before OR after the session.. ewww.. i tell her to go see a doctor, but i don't thinks she's listening.
Thank you for the tip-off.

Don't these girls have regular check-ups like every quarter (3 months) or something?
Old 29-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BBQPorkBun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Off The Beaten Track

In my personal quest to try places other than Tope Street, was considering heading to Tender Touch this weekend.

Anybody have any experiences they would like to share from a visit here, or shall I be one of the first?
Old 29-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whitehot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think Cindy has a disease as such as more than likely she has a mild bout of eczema which is caused by dry skin.
Old 30-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BBQPorkBun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Off The Beaten Track

Looking to try somewhere other than Tope, as it seems to be the most common place that people are posting FRs.

Considering heading out to Tender Touch in Kensington. Has anybody had any experiences with this place?
Old 30-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off The Beaten Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQPorkBun1 View Post
Looking to try somewhere other than Tope, as it seems to be the most common place that people are posting FRs.

Considering heading out to Tender Touch in Kensington. Has anybody had any experiences with this place?
I reckon TT is part of 39 coz the Mamasan jumps here and there...The selection of girls are of poorer quality then 39 but sometimes, you might get the occasional good ones...Slightly cheaper too and rooms are cleaner and bigger than 39

Await your FR mateee
Old 30-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

So 39 is better than 43 nowadays in terms of overall selection?
Old 30-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at middle tope last night. Nadia, Bianca, Rose, Irene and two other girls were intro. Went with Irene - Korean. Said she's new and only started this week. She speaks little English and comms was a slight challenge. Std procedure...shower together, cat bath, BJ and showtime.

Height : 170cm
Bust : BIG & natural. Love the BB bounce when doing the doggy
Face : 7.5
DATY : available but did not try...not a fan
FS : 8 - various positions and very accomodating
RTF : yes for those big and natural ne ne..
Old 01-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Samster

Is Yumi still at 43 Tope?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1