The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Oh fuck, Annie is such a cock tease!
Old 16-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
feneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
()
Confirm they jerked off to this sight!
Old 19-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSerious View Post
Oh fuck, Annie is such a cock tease!
Yeah, I remembered she continued her frenzied laughing back at my place. It was kind of funny looking at her laugh like that, at one point her face was so red from laughing tears were just flowing from her eyes.

She took off her jacket the moment we reached home so I had a good look at her boobs while she's laughing her ass off. To add to that, her boobs were bouncing around when she's laughing (), something like that without the bra().

To be fair, she really looks good and it was really fun having her around. Eric came back and they moved in to their new place. She comes over when Eric flies and we're still good friends. She still dress scantily when she's over but hates it when I tell her how little she's wearing (I'm just teasing her) and she teases me back by saying she hangs around naked at home (when the curtains are all drawn I guess).

Something like these () , mostly white but there are other colors and she still sleeps naked. She also shave her pubic hair from time to time, so sometimes she has a full bush and on other days a clean shaven pussy ().

Yeah, so it's good to her around.
Old 19-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by feneco View Post
Confirm they jerked off to this sight!
That I cannot confirm but Jensen was really helpful in many ways.

Frankly, their job ain't easy but a little eye candy as bonus seems pretty fair I guess. Besides, Annie had some fun along the way.
Old 19-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
caromant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro taegukgi!
Old 23-11-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caromant View Post
Great share bro taegukgi!
Hope I can write more interesting experiences when I have the time.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Hey guys, just feel free to share your own experiences, it's kindda fun knowing what others have gone through.
Old 23-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Nuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
()
Such a contrast hahaa
Old 14-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Hi everybody, I went on a short trip recently with a friend and his wife, just like to document this encounter.

This friend of mine is actually an ex-colleague, let's name him Justin and his wife Bella. I know Justin pretty well from work but not Bella. We have seen each other a couple of times on formal occasions but didn't have a chance to talk to her. She has a resemblance to this actress() but shorter hair and smaller nose, probably 1.65 to 1.7M, quite easy going although she looks stern when not smiling.

Justin booked a deluxe suite where there are two bedrooms separated by a living area, it's actually cheaper than having 2 separate rooms. You can lock the door to your own room from inside for privacy when needed. We checked in to the hotel late afternoon and went for a simple dinner where I really got to know Bella, we had a wonderful time cracking jokes with each other.

By then, it was too late to hit the streets so we decided to just chill out at the pool for the rest of the evening. Bella changed into a white bikini similar to this() and hit the water in no time. She looks great in that bikini but there was something odd, there seems to be padding on her top but I still can make out her protruding nipples. Her right nipple was really pronounced and her left comes on and off. It's kind of hard to guess the cup with the padding but it's probably a small B.

Justin was easing up on the shallow side of the pool and Bella doing most of the swimming, so I was dividing my time between the couple. With Justin, we were mainly catching up on our work, how the market is doing, etc. As for Bella, she seems to enjoy swimming a great deal so I joined her whenever I can and we were mostly talking about sports and stuff. No wonder she has such a lean body and Justin went sideways a great deal these years (he's not the sporty kind).

Bella and I hit off pretty well because of our common interest in sports but it was really hard keeping my focus away from her chest when we were talking. We joined Justin on the shallow side after a couple of laps and talk crap for some time before retiring back to our rooms. We had some time left for the night so we all watched TV in the living area and Bella was wearing a white nightgown() and look pretty sexy in it (she seems to like white a lot I figured). After an hour or so of talking more crap we decided to call it a day and returned to our rooms respectively.

Got to rush off, will continue writing on what happened for the trip.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Hi everybody, I went on a short trip recently with a friend and his wife, just like to document this encounter.

This friend of mine is actually an ex-colleague, let's name him Justin and his wife Bella. I know Justin pretty well from work but not Bella. We have seen each other a couple of times on formal occasions but didn't have a chance to talk to her. She has a resemblance to this actress() but shorter hair and smaller nose, probably 1.65 to 1.7M, quite easy going although she looks stern when not smiling.

Justin booked a deluxe suite where there are two bedrooms separated by a living area, it's actually cheaper than having 2 separate rooms. You can lock the door to your own room from inside for privacy when needed. We checked in to the hotel late afternoon and went for a simple dinner where I really got to know Bella, we had a wonderful time cracking jokes with each other.

By then, it was too late to hit the streets so we decided to just chill out at the pool for the rest of the evening. Bella changed into a white bikini similar to this() and hit the water in no time. She looks great in that bikini but there was something odd, there seems to be padding on her top but I still can make out her protruding nipples. Her right nipple was really pronounced and her left comes on and off. It's kind of hard to guess the cup with the padding but it's probably a small B.

Justin was easing up on the shallow side of the pool and Bella doing most of the swimming, so I was dividing my time between the couple. With Justin, we were mainly catching up on our work, how the market is doing, etc. As for Bella, she seems to enjoy swimming a great deal so I joined her whenever I can and we were mostly talking about sports and stuff. No wonder she has such a lean body and Justin went sideways a great deal these years (he's not the sporty kind).

Bella and I hit off pretty well because of our common interest in sports but it was really hard keeping my focus away from her chest when we were talking. We joined Justin on the shallow side after a couple of laps and talk crap for some time before retiring back to our rooms. We had some time left for the night so we all watched TV in the living area and Bella was wearing a white nightgown() and look pretty sexy in it (she seems to like white a lot I figured). After an hour or so of talking more crap we decided to call it a day and returned to our rooms respectively.

sounds like something exciting is incoming!
Old 15-12-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
surnameLiar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We had some time left for the night so we all watched TV in the living area and Bella was wearing a white nightgown()
The nightgown seems to cover too much. Hope she has more revealing ones!
Old 17-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surnameLiar View Post
The nightgown seems to cover too much. Hope she has more revealing ones!
I agree couldn't see much but it does make her look like a princess which is pretty. Still couldn't shake that bikini nipple pokie view from my head ().

Unfortunately by the end of the first night, there isn't much to go on to take it further and we've barely met each other so it's good enough when she's comfortable to wear a night gown in front of me.
Old 18-12-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree couldn't see much but it does make her look like a princess which is pretty. Still couldn't shake that bikini nipple pokie view from my head ().
I guess the nipples are more obvious when her bikini got wet
Old 18-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisence View Post
I guess the nipples are more obvious when her bikini got wet
Yeah, particularly her right nipple and that's with padding. Either her nipple is really thick or her padding's very thin.

Anyway, she's quite a poor thing. I'll pen the rest when I have more time.
Old 21-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Alright guys, here's the continuation.

We had a great day visiting places of interest, shopping, eating and for most the time Bella and me had loads to talk but Justin was tiring out real fast, so we decided to call it a day and returned to the hotel after dinner. Justin was so worn out that he dropped on the bed asleep after his bath. Bella and I decided to just chill in the living area and take it easy.

Bella was sitting on the sofa adjacent to me and was wearing a sexy looking night gown(). We were staring at the TV watching whatever that was showing and suddenly Bella decided to switch it off. "I need a break from all the noise, you fine with a chat?" Bella said. I nodded my head in agreement and started off with "What's bothering you?" as soon as I noticed something's off with her.

"It's nothing, can I sit with you?" Bella said sotto voce, I paused for a second and returned with "Yeah, there's space" and shifted to one side of the sofa. Bella wasted no time taking the space beside and looked me in the eye, her eyes getting teary and rested her head on my shoulder. For a split second I was frozen, not knowing what to do, her sobbing intensified so I instinctively wrapped my arm gently over her shoulder.

I just sat there (with a tissue box grabbed from the coffee table beside me), letting time do its job of calming down Bella. It was couple of minutes before she got a hold of herself and said "Sorry, it wasn't meant to be this way" (continued to rest on my shoulder). All this time I have an unobstructed view of her cleavage (she was braless underneath) while looking down and somehow her right nipple managed to pop out of her gown().

Her nipple is dark brown (always thought only women that has given birth has dark nipples) but strangely, there wasn't much of an areola and I certainly wasn't feeling kinky at that moment given the situation and kept my arm gently around her. Time passes and I lost track of it until a stir from Bella sitting up, it was then I realized how sore my arm was.

"What it is? You can let me know", Bella's eyes lit up a little when she heard this from me. She started off by telling me how they fell in love, bought their first home and most importantly how Justin had failed to listen like he used to and it was ages since they copulated. She went on to say I give off a positive vibe that she needed and by that she meant sexual. I was taken aback for a second but managed to get my principle of not having sex with the wife of a friend across to Bella.

Bella was visibly disappointed, tilted her head and said "how about your fingers?". I can tell Bella really needed it so I nodded my head in return but stressed that I'll only go that far, she was delighted. Bella planted a kiss on my lips, lowered the straps to her gown and leaned in on me "suck and play with those", now that both boobs are fully exposed I did what she requested (her right boob is slightly larger and her left nipple is less sensitive). The sucking and twirling of her nipples is clearly making her aroused (both fully erected) and she requested that we adjourn to my room. She shoved me to the bed with a wide smile on her face and dropped her gown altogether (she's gone commando).

Bella kept a neat looking landing strip(), jumped onto the bed beside me (boobs swinging) and started to spread her legs gently giving me access to her most intimate part. I can see she's already wet from all the stimulation () but I started gently from stroking the labia and running a finger on her clitoris in a circular manner, occasionally giving her a more intense sensation by directly stimulating the clitoris.

Once I sense Bella's ready, I inserted one finger slowly and gently rubbing along the front of the vagina towards the belly. When she's getting wetter, I slid another finger to provide double the sensation. Once my fingers hit something that feels a little firm, sometimes springy, it's time to curl up (my fingers)() and hit the G-spot with more pressure. As Bella falls into euphoria, I'll add more speed or sometimes even more pressure. It wasn't long before her body shuddered, twitched and squirted.

It's tough to hide a boner in a boxer and Bella wanted more than fingers (at times) but I was firm to stick to what we've agreed initially. In the end, think I made her cummed four or five times (with some rest in between) and that was enough to satisfy her. She gave me a gentle kiss, washed, dressed up in the bathroom and tiptoed back to her room. We went about shopping, eating the next day as usual and somehow become closer friends.

That's the end and frankly, how I wish Bella wasn't the wife of a friend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1