The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zact View Post
It's ok la go fb the AJ
Going going going...wait na....my nuts still aching laaaa
Old 22-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Going going going...wait na....my nuts still aching laaaa
Haha well my previous session was not fulfilling cbj no kiss plus no finger cannot need find a good one.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha well my previous session was not fulfilling cbj no kiss plus no finger cannot need find a good one.
If tio cbj i rather pcc at home lor
Old 22-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
If tio cbj i rather pcc at home lor
Money collected what to do lehs ? Btw what are your exp with soi69 girls ?
Old 22-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Money collected what to do lehs ? Btw what are your exp with soi69 girls ?
Honestly...zero experience...i stick with those stables which are tried n tested. I am not so adventurous nor receptive to changes.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Honestly...zero experience...i stick with those stables which are tried n tested. I am not so adventurous nor receptive to changes.
I see haha can pm me to share ? Which ones are the more stable ones ?
Old 22-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 18
Chubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
As I felt I should try something different, and I took mystery bonk from Paradise888. When booking a slot, okt sent me video clips of 6 candidate FLs. I think only 4 of them are advertised by this stable or I may be wrong. When the door opened I was welcomed by one of the two unadvertised FLs. Her name is Jimmy as far as I remember.

Plus points:
- room is big with attached shower
- FL is SYT
- FL's skin is white&smooth and no tatoo
- FL speaks english
- FL's moaning sounded good

Minus points:
- FL collected money first
- FL wears braces
- No BBBJ (only CBJ)
- No kissing

Overall rating: 6/10.
sounds like sammy! had to RTF her before she french, but once she french you...its like tap turning on like that. power!
this mystery bonk thing quite innovative. good value for money also
Old 22-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
hellflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks at Devil House ( Fiona)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Re-load. Please check it out. It valid only for a short period.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1413670-Click here!

Decided to try Fiona after bro wpns fr since am also mor e interested on bbbj with cim.

First time trying this stable. Location central and very discreet yet easy to find the place.Ample parking,plenty of buses outside for those taking public transport.

Thumbs up to OKT for using live pics. Non photoshop watsoever.

Looks - 100% same as per advertised. Fair,smooth skin.

Figure - Ample B boobs. All natural. Nipple bery nice. Even slimmer than advetised. Right meat at the right place.

Attitude - one of the best i ever tried. Was all smiles from start to finish. Even initiate talks. English was secondary level. More like a fuck buddy kind than commercial. Very hardworking. After first shot still say she got alot energy left. Treated me like king. Help me remove clothes,put my shoes properly. Every minute smiling.

Bbbj - like what bro wpns mention,this is the best highlight. Bery good suction,can DT too. No complains from her. My second shot was abit long probably 20mins. This 20mins my rod was in her mouth,lotsa saliva,wet,mouthfuck too.eventually she took all my cum without complains.

Rtf - guarantee plus chop!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Too late...i heard Nona tio FB liao....
Sorry to ask, what does FB means ?
Old 22-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Sorry to ask, what does FB means ?
first blood
Old 22-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Has anyone tried lotus from xclusive?
Old 23-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColePhelps1247 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for pamela from bro emmanuelle
Wanted nine but that day she off
http://emmauelle.com/click-here-to-a...cfm-look-bbbj/

Location-6/10. Quite ulu and far at east side. At least got few good food outlets to eat nearby post fuck. Fuck room like done up quite nicely but bed had stains from previous customer. Like abit turn off ah.
Bbbj-9/10, good suction, lots of saliva and DT. Good!
Boobs- 7/10 probably man made but ok lah why do i care.
Pussy- got bush. Painted and fingered, no smell and wet super easily. Like SUPER easily.
French- didnt french much. Only light kissing. Disappointed.
Fj- 5/10. This chick gets wet super easily! Touch her abit then wah wet af alr. But jesus she was damn loose. Fuck that time my dick no feeling one. And i hardly pcc btw.so not v good lah.
Gfe-7/10. At first gfe with phone but later on found out we like the same chi song then got click abit. She quite horny and service quite commando and take initiative like your gf like that.
Hj- meh. Hj lor. 7/10

Cons- ulu location
-bathroom is not attached and across the house. May meet bros otw to the toilet. Girls just sit arnd and stare awkwardly atu when u walk to bathroom. TMD awkward. OKT improve pls heh.

Rtf: maybe. If nine still arnd i go for nine.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Paradise
Girl: Mystery Bonk... I got Sammy.... Sammy attitude and service makes me feel young again. Very good GFE...
Look like picture but darker tone.
Okt: Instruction is prompt and good communication.
Place: Central apartment with nearby parking for bros who drive. Bus and MRT nearby as well
Boob: Small B (not for boobs lover)
Body: Small built with nice ass (good for doggy)
Foreplay: French well, Cathbath all over, proceed down to Bbbj and balls licking. Very good GFE and accommodating with jap AV stereo moaning.
Service: English is ok (no need translator) Friendly and broke ice easily.
Shower alone but no towel instead use pillow case. Okt must do something about hot water. Dried up and proceed to room action... Slowly started HJ me and Cathbath all over. Crawl down and started licking balls while tickling nipple
CBJ: Capped on and did the bj and at first I think no shiok like that but was I wrong to pass judgement so early Even Cbj and feel she taking in the whole shaft and the look on her face while blowing is priceless. Slurpy,slow and deep throat and licking of the balls. Eye contact while blowing. Patience in blowing and technique is good.
FJ : Round 1 Started cowgirl with slow thrust and gradually up the tempo with stereo moaning and talk dirty to me. After riding and grinding for a long while change to missionary. Asked me not to be lazy and pump her hard. Felt her pussy tighten grip on shaft and shot ending round 1. Shower and back onto the bed making small talks and she gave me a massage. Sibei good service leh. Massage is also not bad... Help release tension.
Good time are fast to pass by and she automatically notice the time and started to slowly arouse me. Whispering at me ear that she wants me in her and started rubbing shaft and licking me all over... Round 2 is even more GFE and she did the Cbj even better than the first. When she felt that shaft harden and she auto align and sit on didi and bloody grind and up down until the sensation she is good at riding as she moved her body going deep and slow with rhythm and looking at the boobs and grabbing them bouncing up and down is nice... So good that I almost came but I withdraw and did a standing doggy and grabbing her ass cheeks while pumping her hard. Jap AV moans damn shiok and pulled her backwards towards me thrusting deeper into her. She then re-adjust her position to doggy with her legs together. Switch to missionary and pump her hard and fast to finish up round 2.
Showered, dressed up and she send me out the door.
Damage: $120/90mins/ 2shots (super worth it)
Rtm: Yes Definitely. To test and see who I will get next mystery bonk.
Just my truthful FR to share with bros.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 15
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a sess with Bibi today.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=666433&page=4

Chemistry wasnt that good because English/Thai, but she eager to please and sweet and gentle. A bit shy....but her figure is to die for. Her boobs is also larger than the pics show, firm, soft and perky, her ass is fleshy,bouncy and also tight....make me want to ravish and eat her...

BJ was soso, but she played with my nipples and then ball when I was eating her boobs, made me so hard.

When she rode ne, her skill is superb and can see she really a lot of stamina, can bounce and grind so long...

Only thing is, guess she needs to be wooed and gentle, first shot she was say a bit pain when I ate her pussy and during fuck session in missionary, can feel she like sensitive and trying to not let me go in deep.... Pussy a bit tight and not ready to go hard and fast.

Second shot I went in gentle, slowly grind her in missionary before pumping , and then taking her in doggy slow and gentle shake, until piston and fast n furious came again.

Hee...Too bad she returning soon...like to go again. Also, location a bit hot n dusty due to construction
Old 23-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Deuter1985 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My humble FR on Yoona from LV (https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=665423)

This is my 2nd time session with her and feel she deserved to be mentioned. OKT very prompt reply and booked her at 1030pm.
Location: East side with a single apartment. there is plenty of parking if you are driving.
Look: 9/10. Very sweet looking girl
boobs: 8/10. not for boob lovers. Nature boobs with very sensitive nipples.
Body: 8/10. Just nice for me. Petite size
Service: Kissing and frenching non stop. she quite talkative and can simple english. BBBJ is slow but steady which i like it. We managed to have different style and finished off with doggy style. Her GFE super good where she take good care of me and we keep hugging.
Damage: 140/90mins/2shot
RTF: Definitely. But she leaving next week. suggest bros better fast hand fast leg book her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1