The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Anyone seen Natasha lately? Although lack in the look dept, she make up for an awesome BBBJ and allows fingering till she's fully wet!!! Oh Yeah!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
43 Top - Tina

43 Tope - Tina

Popped by Middle Tope today at around 4pm, and was introduced to 7 girls: Maya, Jenny, Joy, Eba, Hitomi, Tina, Luca. I knew Hitomi was a good root but was kinda bored of her, so was deciding between Jenny or Tina. Decided to go with Tina, since bro zamumar mentioned that she gave great service.

When she came in the room, and I had a good look at her, I realized she wasn't that great in the looks department and her body was somewhat towards the more plum side. Anyway, showered together and then laid on the bed for a catbath. I must say though, Tina gives a great catbath, with the right amount of "tongue force" with each lick, and it felt especially stimulating when she licked and sucked on my nipples. After the catbath, she went on to give a good BBBJ (enough suction and good rhythm), halfway through I told her to turn around for 69 and she gladly obliged. I didn't really enjoy 'eating' her though, she was too hairy down south (should have at least shaved her pussy lips clean). After about 5mins, we switched to missionary, and I gave her a good rooting for 10mins before exploding inside her. The FJ was good, she allowed DFK, and her moans were really seductive, making me cum even faster, the only down side was that there wasn't much grip, not sure if it's because she used too much lube or her pussy was loose. With about 5mins remaining, she went on to give me a back massage, but I felt she used too much force at times, kinda hurt a little.

Overall, Tina is a great root that gives good GFE, though she kinda lacks in the looks department and can't converse that well in English. Would love to try Jenny next, she looked really young in the intro and man I really digg SYT's :P

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (not really a fan of girls her size)
Catbath: 8/10 (one of the better catbaths in 43 Tope)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good suction and right amount of tongue)
FJ: 7.5/10 (would have given it an 8, if not for the lack of grip)
GFE: 7.5/10 (DFK and friendly attitude are always a plus for me)
RTF: Yes
Old 04-05-2010, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 43 Top - Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
43 Tope - Tina

Very interesting view mateee...Was thinking of giving her a go...Hmmm...Now not too sureee
Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

anyone knows where i am able to find aussie born viets? :/
Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Very interesting view mateee...Was thinking of giving her a go...Hmmm...Now not too sureee
The only real down side for me was her body size mate, other than that I can say she gives one of the better services

Gonna try Jenny in the coming days, will post an FR then.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mutombo65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried vicky from mid tope?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

mutombo65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried vicky from mid tope?

she looks hot
Old 05-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would be interested to know FR for bicky too. She looks like girl next door to me.

Mid tope had several new girls again when i visit 2 days ago. I wasn't suppose to go there but suddenly got horny when i just came back from the city sending a friend home so i head back out again there LOL

2 girls caught my eye are joy/joey a small girl with short hair and shuji a skinny beauty stunner. When shuji came up she had a long look at me (i was the only one waiting at the time) and gave that questioning look as if I met her somewhere before. I am pretty sure i never see her anywhere before coz I won't forget such pretty face when I see one. I heard she is an english student somewhere in the city. I don't mind enrolling to her class LOL

Anyway I went with Jenny that night. Had a lot of fun, she is so wet and into it that night.

Any bro been to glenferrie area near swinburn uni for a massage? I heard there is one in the area but I do not know the name. If anyone could help with the address and a cute girl name with decent massage it would be greatly appriciated. My body is so sore at the moment in need of a good massage
Old 05-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried picky/bicky and shu ji last week, both are quite pretty, and gave good gfe, picky got tanned skin,slim with fake boo s but its fine with me coz it makes her hot. Shu ji have normal but natural boobs, the best thing about her in my opinion is her smooth skin.
Definitely rtf with them, like their face and personality.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can tell me about the rnt at paramount? which shop isit?
Old 06-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

43 Tope - Jenny

43 Tope - Jenny

Ah yes, so today I finally got my chance to try the 22 year old Jenny from Mid Tope. Quickly rushed down to 43 Tope at around 5pm, and even before the guy at the reception (the one wearing specs with the attitude, hate this ass) could open his mouth, I quickly told him Jenny, and he went and check if she was ready (guess she just started? not sure), I then paid him and went in the room.

When Jenny came in, I was really quite surprised, she was even skinnier than I had expected, and when she took off her clothes, she was indeed quite flat, but I was ok with that since she was so god damn SYT . Man, I must say, I was instantly attracted to her bubbly attitude (kept smiling and giggling all the time). So yeah, we took a shower together then I laid on my front while she used her boobs to massage/rub my back, wouldn't say it was great, since she was kinda flat but it did give me a boner anyway. She then went on to give a rather great catbath, loved it when she lightly bit my ass cheeks. During the BBBJ, told her to turn around for 69, and she cheekily obliged, oh man, the view of her nicely shaved pussy lips was fantastic, not to mention digging into her wet pussy. As for her BBBJ skills, it wasn't THAT great, but still good enough.

After about 5-10mins of 69, she went on top and rode me for a good 5mins, and we switched to missionary. At that point of time, I really couldn't wait to bang her good in missionary, her pussy had such a good grip with her cunt juices naturally lubricating my member. Banged her for another good 10mins before blowing up. Oh and by the way, she allows DFK, and it gets even "deeper" as the sex progresses, and she tends to hold and rub your back really hard when she is into it. Shortly after I came, the bell rang, so I showered, dressed up and said goodbye. Damn, her face may just be average and her body not that great, but she definitely gives a GREAT GFE, RTF FOR SURE .

Looks: 7/10 (SYT look, though not the pretty hot type)
Body: 6.5/10 (she is too skinny, probably the skinniest girl I've banged)
Catbath: 8/10 (loved it, was really wet and felt damn good)
69: 7.5/10 (her BBBJ skills weren't THAT good, but I just loved eating her cute looking cunt)
FJ: 7.5/10 (accomodating, GREAT pussy with a nice grip, and the DFK makes the FJ even better)
GFE: 8/10 (she is a nice girl with a great attitude, though I think Bicki is better in this department)
RTF: Yes
Old 06-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

whitehot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Steamboat, The place at Paramount is called Full Body Care. You go up the escalator from the Little Bourke entrance and it's on the left.
I went there on Tuesday and saw a lady(?) called Coco. The initial 1 hour massage is $50 but 45 min. into it she asked for another $50 for a tug.
There was no way I was going to pay that much for a fully clothed r'n't from her, considering she was very average looking and quite mature.
It would have been better to go to an AMP and have more fun.
Definitely would not recommend.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehot View Post
Hey Steamboat, The place at Paramount is called Full Body Care. You go up the escalator from the Little Bourke entrance and it's on the left.
I went there on Tuesday and saw a lady(?) called Coco. The initial 1 hour massage is $50 but 45 min. into it she asked for another $50 for a tug.
There was no way I was going to pay that much for a fully clothed r'n't from her, considering she was very average looking and quite mature.
It would have been better to go to an AMP and have more fun.
Definitely would not recommend.
thanks whitehot
Old 07-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post

Any bro been to glenferrie area near swinburn uni for a massage? I heard there is one in the area but I do not know the name. If anyone could help with the address and a cute girl name with decent massage it would be greatly appriciated. My body is so sore at the moment in need of a good massage
There used to be Yings down Burwood Rd but they have moved now, next closest to there is a place on Riversdale near the junction otherwise you're looking at Burke or Malvern or Prahran AFAIK
Old 07-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BBQPorkBun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yings has moved to Preston, but the phone number is the same.

Was planning to head down there last weekend, but didn't feel like making the drive to Preston, so ended up in Market Street.

Quite an odd arrangement in there. Was taken into the bedroom of the apartment and the manager was shouting prices through the ensuite door while the girl was there. Massage started while i can still hear her in the ensuite. She came out about 10mins later while i was having the massage.

No choice of girls as the massage was by the girl who opened the door for me. She asked if i wanted soft or firm and asked for firm. Her firm was soft by my expectations, but I don't expect too much anyway and a reasonable massage anyway. Half an hour later, she went between my legs and repeatedly up and down my crack. Got my quite hard that after a minutes of this i shot my load. It was then that she asked me to trun over and started HJ.

Overall, quite an interesting experience. Damage was $60 for 30 mins with HJ (they charge $40 for standard massage).

As this was my first RNT experience, hope some of you can share their experience and answer some of my questions:
1. Can you touch the girls while they are giving you massage. I remember seeing her hairy Y in front of me while she was massaging shoulder, but wasn't sure what the "rules" are if any.
2. Can you ask for BJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1