The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 03-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Reporting for duty boss. No la not president, just a bro with passion
If u and the girl gam doesn't mean auto extend. Pay the money in order to extend. try to tell early cos usually there are bros waiting in queue.

Was told 1 hr waiting time and then somehow when my turn to go in, had already waited for 2hrs
Ya .... agreed .... better decide early lar ... 1 slot or 2 slots before you go into the room ... last time I visit her ... when I stepped outside the house there were 4 bros waiting
Old 03-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Ya .... agreed .... better decide early lar ... 1 slot or 2 slots before you go into the room ... last time I visit her ... when I stepped outside the house there were 4 bros waiting
Was waiting outside for so long to an extend that a few bros mistook me for okt.
Asking me if G23 is available. Not one, not two but three and more..
Old 03-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was waiting outside for so long to an extend that a few bros mistook me for okt.
Asking me if G23 is available. Not one, not two but three and more..
Lol .... me too ... I was sitting at the round table waiting and the OKT was praying at the alter ... 1 guy came and approached me as I was staring at him .... he spoke to me in Mandarin " boss I want to hook G23 " ... before I can reply him the OKT turned around and tell him I also a customer lar ... lol
Old 03-09-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Lol .... me too ... I was sitting at the round table waiting and the OKT was praying at the alter ... 1 guy came and approached me as I was staring at him .... he spoke to me in Mandarin " boss I want to hook G23 " ... before I can reply him the OKT turned around and tell him I also a customer lar ... lol
Mine da okt inside.
So i told him to go inside ask him but hor i point to the guys waiting say they all also going for g23.

Dat guy stuned face macam steam

😂😂😂😂

Da guy should be bro here. Read a lot good comment so came down to try
Old 03-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

wa.. all waiting for g23 to give a good wet sexy bj

AWESOME!
Old 03-09-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Reporting for duty boss. No la not president, just a bro with passion
If u and the girl gam doesn't mean auto extend. Pay the money in order to extend. try to tell early cos usually there are bros waiting in queue.

Was told 1 hr waiting time and then somehow when my turn to go in, had already waited for 2hrs
i see i see. liddat then 1st shot done, paid and extend liao, means another shot since considered another session mah ?

paiseh keep asking question cos i dont want later first time go there blur sotong okt see liao also pekcek
Old 03-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
i see i see. liddat then 1st shot done, paid and extend liao, means another shot since considered another session mah ?

paiseh keep asking question cos i dont want later first time go there blur sotong okt see liao also pekcek
All i can say is first time sure like that one no matter how prepare u are mentally and reading of forum before heading down. After a few times u will be good to go.
Won't pekcek and blur. Will walk like confident machaim like at your own hse
Old 03-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
All i can say is first time sure like that one no matter how prepare u are mentally and reading of forum before heading down. After a few times u will be good to go.
Won't pekcek and blur. Will walk like confident machaim like at your own hse
Just tried g7, service almost on par with g23 bbbj and deep throat keep giggling, quite thin not much boobs or meat, but the ass damn good for doggy,i keep pounding her hard, very cheerful and friendly throughout, tjats why i feel bad tip her $10
Old 03-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Just tried g7, service almost on par with g23 bbbj and deep throat keep giggling, quite thin not much boobs or meat, but the ass damn good for doggy,i keep pounding her hard, very cheerful and friendly throughout, tjats why i feel bad tip her $10
Looks / body around 6.5 but her service easily 9.9/9.9
Old 03-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumeinimanman View Post
G26 service is good but a bit loose no much feeling
G26 very soft spoken and no French
Old 03-09-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF G12
I like how she looks like a certain mediacorp actress and has a sweet smile when i try to break the ice with her.. BBBJ was good and sensual.

But other than that i thought she looked really sad the whole other time. Perhaps i am not handsome/charming enough like the other bros to enjoy her service. End up finish with HJ
Perhaps no RTF anymore.. cannot overcome this barrier for myself and time to try others in the house.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Glad that u've enjoyed it
Old 04-09-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Wanted to eat no.23 but she off so try no.7 after reading the recent review

Looks: 6/10 GND look
Figure: 6.5/10 slim
Boobs: 5/10 -A Definetly not for boobs lover
Abalone: 7/10 trim, no sign of child birth
BBBJ: 8.5/10 What she lacks in other areas, she score high points here!!!
FJ: 7.5/10 Accomodating. Too bad her room mirror only a small section of the wall.
Attitude: 9/10 Cant speak much English but try her best to engage with me
GFE: 8.5/10 Hug me tight when I bang her in missionary. After I came, She lay on my shoulder like a GF. No rush attitude. Keep asing me not to forget her and come back for her. Tip her $10 for the BBBJ and GFE
RTF: After try the rest...
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 04-09-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Wanted to eat no.23 but she off so try no.7 after reading the recent review

Looks: 6/10 GND look
Figure: 6.5/10 slim
Boobs: 5/10 -A Definetly not for boobs lover
Abalone: 7/10 trim, no sign of child birth
BBBJ: 8.5/10 What she lacks in other areas, she score high points here!!!
FJ: 7.5/10 Accomodating. Too bad her room mirror only a small section of the wall.
Attitude: 9/10 Cant speak much English but try her best to engage with me
GFE: 8.5/10 Hug me tight when I bang her in missionary. After I came, She lay on my shoulder like a GF. No rush attitude. Keep asing me not to forget her and come back for her. Tip her $10 for the BBBJ and GFE
RTF: After try the rest...
😂 she told me to not forget her, too
Old 04-09-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mk7ester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G23 previously. Superb service all i can say. Also try next door G6, very bad. Didnt even bother to do service one. Avoid at all cost i can say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1