The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 28-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=Masakarius;16485230][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Source - Siam Angels
Babe - Maya

[color=red][b]CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.
Looks - 5/10 (Average GND look MILF)
Personality - 7/10 (Initially Cold and shy. After 1st shot, she warm up and became very Friendly, with Playfulness spanking my butt when she cum)
Body - 6/10 (Petite, with 2 thai sakyant on her left shoulder and centre)
Boobs - "B" cup (Sensitive, Saggy B Plus, I am not expert, not recommended for BOOB Lover)
Communication - 8/10 (Kindergarden English, but I got ACE Card

Great FR bro thanks! Have upZ you. Quick question. Looks 5 is a bit harsh for her or honest rating ? Thanks
Old 28-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

Part 1 : share a brief basic introduction about my bonk experience

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-A very experience stable

Lady Background
-She told me she stay in Chiangmai
-I believe this is her first visit here and working for his stable
-She is able to communicate in simple English only

Yaku

Description of lady
-Look similar as the one being advertise
-Pics look better than real person
-Cute, Obedient & Sweet looks
-Some Dimple on face but still not bad looking

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 26 Sep 2017 @ 1600hrs for 90 mins
Accommodation: Apartment
(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)

Room Condition
-Room with attract toilet
-Cosy & Spacious & Simple
-Clean and tidy

Toilet Condition
-Bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small & Simple & Plain
-Towel too small for customer, might consider changing to bigger size towel

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2 share with you the bonking details

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it
-This FR may consists some similarity with my previous FR

身材/ Body
-Mid range of fair and dark skin type
-Long hair
-No tattoo or any physical mark or scar on body
-Petite with slim body frame
-Small boobs(not for boobs lover)
-Nipple was sensitive to touch

按摩/MASSAGE
- Just a simple pressing her and there with some strength
- Quite good and relaxing that i almost fell asleep

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Some light kissing
-Not much of frenching and not those bf and gf type

FOREPLAY
-Cat bath with unlimited nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Licking the lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it
-Tight and wet easily when fingering and rubbing her cilitors
-Finger her deep deep and fast fast till hit her G-spot and she keep me not to stop
-Saw some sticky liquid stained on my finger

洗锅/Painting
-We did 69 position
-Every stroke that I paint, she starts to shiver and she let some soft moan.
-She shiver and moan louder and get more orgasm when i paint deeper
-Trimmed pussy that easily moist and no smell for painting

无套口交/BBBJ
-Suck with pace, long and deep blow
-Swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all
-Lick the shaft and the side of my balls then the thighs to make me feel high and want to cum
-Swallowed my whole rod and mouth fucked her when in 69 position
-She know how to control the speed with different movement and strokes

女友感/GFE
-She was rather quiet but was able to speaks simple English
-The KC level was high
-Good Chemistry and able to click
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint

做爱/Fuck Job
-Long,high and loud innocent moaning creating a stereo sound effect
-I thrust her deep in and out in missionary
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum
-I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom,
-Pull out of my condom and saw non-stopping and ooze of juice flowing out of her pussy.

Comments
-Those who like obedient and sweet lady, she is an ideal choice
-Those who like booby ladies, she will not be ideal
-Support this girl before

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Support bro Naka for good forum......

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of
Re: Vasa - Ā Megami-sama - Sex Senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Our Goddess shines and smiles and has class and poise only like a Goddess can
So Goddess, then why not you bao her?
Old 28-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

FR for Som (TRL)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=666617

Look 9/10. One of the most chio FL i seen in dome 1. Ang mo look and i thought i'm in Dome 3. According to her, she is half turkish half thai.
Body 8/10. Big C Natural. Sexy curvy body. She was in black translucent night "dress" with gstring. See liao damn turn on.
Service 7/10. Slow and gentle. How i hope she is more aggressive and rape me.
Pussy : Shaved. Allow fingering.
AR: Not given. Else she will be top of my RTF list for sure.
FJ 8/10: Good responsive and she stare into your eyes when u bonking. Buay tahan to look into her eyes. Flip her from missionary to doggy and she still arch and look into your eyes.
Gfe 8/10. Speak good English, very demure and poor drinks for you.
Rtf : Yes for sure.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garyng8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable which Accept outcall?
Old 28-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garyng8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable which have outcall?
Old 28-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Great FR bro thanks! Have upZ you. Quick question. Looks 5 is a bit harsh for her or honest rating ? Thanks
Bro,

Her looks is average common GND Thai look without make, bonkable will not reject type. She looks 80% to stripe b/w dress. My ratings based on my perception/standard of looks. (I never trust pictures posted by OKT)

For Example (based on Personal Encounter and not photoshop pix from OKT)
Vasa from CP, her looks is 7/10
Iris from CP, her looks is 6/10
Nan from TRL, her looks is 7/10 and her boobs is more firm than Maya (even thou they both are B cup size)

My standards will definitely be different from all brothers here. However, there will be some brothers here who are of similar taste with me and they do follow my targets.

Just like Bro KOC, Bro SuddenStrike, Bro Naka_Timo, Bro CommandoWolf ... some of their targets which I like while some I felt was just average (again based on my personal preference in GFE, (.)(.) Frenching ways etc) ... I am a follower of their FR because 80% of their recommendation is similar to my preference.

You know, it is like food .... a specific store may be your preference in your taste, to some it may not your taste.... Fried Black Char Kway Teow, I love my noodle to be slightly wet with lotsa sweet sauce and chilli. Many do not like too much and say that I will get diabetes faster. However, I do not take them every meal, thus it does not bother me, I just brush it off because they do not know that.

Makes sense to you , Bro ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 28-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Maids, Sexy Ladies and Goddesses

Somebody accuses me of promoting maids
1 I do no promote, I give my honest FR
2 If anyone finds my FRs not as per their experience please advise, YMMV, still the variation should be limited
3 Currently in SG there are two ladies I patronize: Iris, a splendid flower, and Goddess Vasa. Vasa you'll be very lucky to be able to find a single empty slot in a week. I Lined Iris earlier to check how was she today, and she told me that yesterday she was fully booked.
If these are the "maids" I promote (whatever it might mean)
then all bros shall apply to my agency for buttler vacancies.
Old 28-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros.. just done visiting Nari from Siam A

Good and responsive from okt.. clear direction as well.. the place is near mrt and i would say discreet since has side entrance.

Went up open door saw a young looking syt... just what i am looking for.. chit chat then proceed to shower as per normal.. very cheerful girl considering the fact its 10am.. once done back in the room i like how she dim the lights to create the mood and its raining outside so its even better hhehe.

Face : 100% like pic showed young looking and cheerful
Body : i would say slim.. no body fats as she work as a masseur back in bangkok.. oh btw guys she knows japanese and does b2b oil massage back at bangkok too
Boobs : natural B...very perky and nice to play with...cute nips as well
Bbbj : really good suction and take her time doing it.. lots of ball licking and constantly giving you that horny look.
French : at first not so...but once i done painting her she goes crazy...like she like french commando style..and also she keep on attach the neck and ears area..super horny kinda feel...
Fj : super intense once she is wet...no need ky as she gets wet easily.. and once she is in the mood she will catch hold of you and go wild...on top of bottom she will make sure you say stop only she will stop if not its all the way pounding...
AJ: Not as tight as expected but maybe lots of use of ky so its okay... but very well clean thats a plus point
Rtf : yes when i am looking for someone who will do commando style on me
Old 28-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahmadansari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Guys...you mean to say you are facing same problem.with Asshole okt or runner? Replied once, after many hours. Giving the impression we're being blacklisted. Seems like not interested to do business or maybe all the girls up lorry already...Makes me wonder, who are those who are making these wonderful FRs...
Not replying is one thing. Blocking is another. It’s like throwing away potential income. Okt bengs nowadays don’t seem very smart. Thinking with their ass. But there are good okts who respond promptly and are not childishly blocking.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Agree. Most ang pai will be loaded with Thai baht now... Cause bros that kenna poison Di Di donate to them.
And looking at the money from our mess donations to them. Most of them will be bloody rich in Thailand.
Chill lah bro. You can't say is really donation because they fill some gaps in our lives and we paid. There is value add from them. They will be rich but i feel is justifiable.

Their wages are on the very high side because of supply vs demand. And the lack of supply is caused by the very stigma about prostitution that we ourselves created.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Vasa - Ā Megami-sama - Sex Senses

Going back to the so called "maids" that I apparently promote,
Goddess Vasa among them,
I would just like to share with you "Tristram" by the German Poet August von Platen (1796-1835).
Tristram, is the hero of the Arthurian Tristan and Iseult story.
He was a Cornish knight of the Round Table.
He is the nephew of King Mark of Cornwall, sent to fetch Iseult back from Ireland to wed the king.
However, he and Iseult accidentally consume a love potion while en route and fall helplessly in love.

In this context "beauty" has much more latitude than physical appearance only.

I feel, based on their PM to me, that quite few bros identify themselves in such a condition.

Tristram
Whoever gazed on Beauty with Own Eyes
Has already Surrendered Himself to Death.
He will Have no further Earthly Purpose,
And yet He will Tremble before Death.
Whoever Gazed on Beauty with Own Eyes
Forever He will Endure the Pain of Love,
For only a Fool could Hope, on Earth,
To Satisfy any such Impulse.
Whomever the Arrow of Beauty ever Struck
Forever He will Endure the Pain of Love.
Ah, He would Like to Dry up Like a Spring,
He will Inhale Poison with every Breath,
And He will Smell Death in every Flower.
Whomever the Arrrow of Beauty ever Struck
Ah, He would Like to Dry up Like a Spring
Old 28-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for FR on rolypoly's pandora. really your poly gal feel from the pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1