The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 16-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Yup. Tried L***y Blk 1 as well.

She is petite. Great massage. She got a unique skill set.

Nice boobs and ass.

Enjoyable to chit chat with very comfortable. She love to laugh, her laugher is very enjoyable to listen too.

Confirm will RTM. Dmg Entry $50 + extra $50.
Hi bro, can you help to share more details about the location? My work has just moved to Tanjong Pagar area and I haven't explored yet. So, willing to try this ML that you mention with nice ass. Cuz i'm an Ass lover.
Old 16-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro help... who is who? XH is the taller one or shorter one?
XH is the taller and meaty one, YL is the smaller size one
Old 17-09-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Agreed

Bros Please Avoid

CHOO LED SIN TCM CLINIC,
ML name Anna
lousy attitude and carrot shop
saw ML syt playing phone outside with tattoo on hand...tempted go in
lucky i nvr

off topic : there's another CHOO LED SIN TCM CLINIC in the building.

really TCM clinic hor
very experience TCM esp orthopaedic
Old 17-09-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ckeeky0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Anyone has the contact of the ML who use to work in Sa**tu**y We**n**s They moved to Tanjong Pagar when their spa lease got expired in Serangoon. Last visited them in Tanjong Pagar, found that the spa have changed hand.

Any bro knows their whereabouts? Advance thanks to u if u can update me😋
Old 18-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 23
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
saw ML syt playing phone outside with tattoo on hand...tempted go in
lucky i nvr

off topic : there's another CHOO LED SIN TCM CLINIC in the building.

really TCM clinic hor
very experience TCM esp orthopaedic
Both CHOO LED SIN TCM allow you to claim company insurance you get the drift
Old 18-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
XH is the taller and meaty one, YL is the smaller size one
thanks bro...

both i also try b4 but my experience abit different from the other bros leh...

I know XH will open door and come out to jio people for massage but got 1 time I inside the curtain with YL... got 1 customer come in but XH dunno go where so she ask him to wait but he say he come back later.... when XH come back YL kpkb XH why she never go and follow her reg customer now he walk away liao... ask her go downstairs to find him and bring him back...

so this 2 abit hiong... play at ur own risk...

any bros want to share what kind of service they offer and damage can pm..
Old 18-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Old 18-09-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6217 / Power: 5
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=superstiffy;21657493]thanks bro...

both i also try b4 but my experience abit different from the other bros leh...

I know XH will open door and come out to jio people for massage but got 1 time I inside the curtain with YL... got 1 customer come in but XH dunno go where so she ask him to wait but he say he come back later.... when XH come back YL kpkb XH why she never go and follow her reg customer now he walk away liao... ask her go downstairs to find him and bring him back...

so this 2 abit hiong... play at ur own risk...

any bros want to share what kind of service they offer and damage can pm..

Bro, apprecaite if u could PM me... thank you.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post
u dun anyhow post old video la... they 2 also not there anymore... some more their old shop finish renovation and new spa also open liao...
Old 19-09-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Covidien is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
u dun anyhow post old video la... they 2 also not there anymore... some more their old shop finish renovation and new spa also open liao...
The one facing camera is Anna. Awesome real D cup tits. She was my regular for a few years.

Too bad she went back to Vietnam during covid.

Anyone knows if she is back ?
Old 19-09-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Got 2 ml inside this shop XH and YL... always mix up the name dunno who is who... XH is the shoot bird one or the tall one?

Both also very hiong but so far never kenna any pattern from them... coz i always siam their area and they dun do prowling... but i think their pricing is the lowest there but their looks also the most cui la..
Is this the shop near the connection to the car park?
Got 2 girls.. next to the kuih shop?
One with huge tits and tall
And the other shorter abit rough voice??
Old 19-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Tried M at 2nd floor shop.
Today chance upon this location to do ipl at one of the shop.
Afterwhich, since already there, might as well right. See your post then cannot tahan so went to search for the contact.

Place is clean. Available is C so went for it. Petite and super slim. I would not classify her look as mature but rather not so pretty. Yes, she wears a dress, from exterior, asset looks A.

After massage and out, saw A & M outside, preparing dinner. M was wearing shirt and long pants while A was wearing sports shorts. Both I find pretty too.

If I ever rtm, I will try A follow by M.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Today chance upon this location to do ipl at one of the shop.
Afterwhich, since already there, might as well right. See your post then cannot tahan so went to search for the contact.

Place is clean. Available is C so went for it. Petite and super slim. I would not classify her look as mature but rather not so pretty. Yes, she wears a dress, from exterior, asset looks A.

After massage and out, saw A & M outside, preparing dinner. M was wearing shirt and long pants while A was wearing sports shorts. Both I find pretty too.

If I ever rtm, I will try A follow by M.

C is small tits but I find her very sweet like her name and cute.
Let us know how is A.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
C is small tits but I find her very sweet like her name and cute.
Let us know how is A.
True, her voice kind of sweet, if don’t compare the face, I think body shape also good as skinny and slim.

I don’t know when will I be back to that place… cos it is really out of place if I would surface there.. haha
Since there is only 3, I think I would like experience 3 of them before frequent on one… Provided I do go there. Haha… so I cannot promise when will I be able to provide fr for A.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Went to walk around the area and came across a newly open tcm name shop in some corner at lvl 2. Walked in and was assigned the ml at the counter called x*x*. She looked quite pretty and slim so i thought hoseh liao. She said she used to work in paya lebar and jalan besar area.

Paid 60$ entrance and was brought to room. However when I went in i realised the shop condition sucks. For $60, the toilet door cannot be locked and showerhead broke. had to shower using the showerhead as a hose instead knn. Room walls also not connected to ceiling, so can hear other ppl talking all the time noisy as fuck. The shop also quite dirty, and when lying down on the massage bed there was no cushion or towel to rest your face.

Massage was also shit. piano style, kept using phone and one hand massage and spent half the time using elbow on the same spot. After flipping over, she offered $50 hj w/o roaming and $80 for roaming. i told her either $50 with roaming if not forget it and she refused. knn fking shit exp. want to charge $140 all in for hj for roaming in a shit condition shop. Immediately told her to stop and i just packed up and left.

Last edited by Hornykid456; 24-09-2022 at 12:29 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1