The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4899 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

lately i realised at my block MSCP, I noticed there is a pinay maid washing car for her employer at MSCP. she is always in a damn short pants and oversized Tshirt.

last week, i took the initiative to buy her a drink, made some small chat with her. while, i took a puff nearby, she was washing the car, with her butt in my direction. cannot tahan...

this weekend, i will try to make longer chat with her and see how it goes.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ytNG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone chatted with this maid from Badoo? Claims to work in her employer's home in YCK but location shows Hougang. Single mum from PH by the name Che***e. Quite pretty with nice eyes but a bit of a long chin like a witch.

Asked me outright if I had a car, whether I could bring her to the shopping mall, claims she is serving her agent's fee and is very poor at the moment. Even asked me to top up her sim card.

Already made appointment this Sunday to go out. Wonder if she is intending to fleece me... haha.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
PoLarBoI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fishing at OT

Hi, any bros going to Ipanema this Sunday?
Dun wanna go alone.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10106 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
30 for 2 hrs?
hotel 81 osaka can check in with work permit?
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.

Last edited by gasscut; 09-06-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
Can..... But she must show her barang first to show she's got the goods to back up her talk..... Otherwise wait long long....
Ya..she still replying me
Lets see how ...
Old 09-06-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes can tell her to wait long long.
One thing good for me to get a maid is because i staying alone
So no need to look for hotel
Old 09-06-2018, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
Can..... But she must show her barang first to show she's got the goods to back up her talk..... Otherwise wait long long....

Quite pretty tbh
Old 09-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Quite pretty tbh
This indo chick quite pretty, what's her name, look quite familiar, stay in the end of north east side?
Old 09-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
discreetswinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ive got this FB. Who really wants a couple swinging experience. Anyone? Couple preferably
Old 09-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
This indo chick quite pretty, what's her name, look quite familiar, stay in the end of north east side?
West side ...
Old 09-06-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Samster,
I need a genuine ans, is it legal to have sex with maid? I was approach by a maid and we chatted, she even agreed to meet just for 2 hrs.Thanks.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

Saturday afternoon which is the best spot to go 'fishing'? thinking of borrow car from friend..
Old 09-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasscut View Post
haha thanks for sharing the info bro. whats the rate for transit room nowadays? do you know?
Sorry for the late reply. 2hrs $40 at kovan hotel81
Old 09-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauhs8 View Post
HI Samster,
I need a genuine ans, is it legal to have sex with maid? I was approach by a maid and we chatted, she even agreed to meet just for 2 hrs.Thanks.

if she is of legal age and with her consent. if you and her are both consenting adults...there is nothing wrong. maids are human too...there is nothing wrong except when it is forced ...against her will...or underage..
Old 09-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
if she is of legal age and with her consent. if you and her are both consenting adults...there is nothing wrong. maids are human too...there is nothing wrong except when it is forced ...against her will...or underage..
Many thanks .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1