The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 04-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Nope. Perhaps I was lucky - the counter was unattended!
Surprising to note that there are some out there still oblivious to the snare and willing to roll the dice.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
formysecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If only any OKT can bring in this girl...
https://m.facebook.com/ilada.kat.96?tsid=0.21996677898656247&source=resul t
Old 04-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

formysecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If any OKT can bring in this girl...
https://m.facebook.com/ilada.kat.96?tsid=0.21996677898656247&source=resul t
Old 04-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Hi all,

Re-posted on this thread for awareness.

Came across this news 3 days back.

More infor at this link.
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...women-arrested

Again,someone zapped me for sharing this information.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
XIAODING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXIAODING is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trl-som
Som have a good suction skill and a very happy cheering girl.
She will help you to take u out your clothes and keep nicely and bring you to bath together and will tease your little Didier in the bathroom that is what I like. Hardly to find the girl serve u like a king nowadays. Anyway, highly recommended her to all Bro. Thanks Bro trl nice job
Old 04-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FL.. len (cp)

Looks.. not bad for mi .. slightly darker than pictures
Body.. slim n sexy.. ( long leg girl )with tattoos on legs n body ..
Boobs.. man made.. not too hard
Bbbj... hianz... need to improve
Fj.. 1st round .. cow girl for few min say tired liao.. but she did try hard to keep going.. 1st round end with cim.. n she ran out to toilet ...2nd round same with her on top .. finish with doggy..
Ass.. her ass is best for doggy man.. swee swee..
Rtf.. I dun think so
Old 04-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

Had great experience with Alice @ doll88
Proceed to shower and was treated like a king.
Looks 8/10, similar to pic
Bbbj 10/10 i dont know how to describe, just shiok,Bro who like Deep Throats can look for her.
Boobs: 7.5 / 10 huge and soft.
Fj: 9/10 one of the best I had until now.
GFE: 9/10 from showering, cleaning you up to offering drinks, feels like visiting a gf.
Massage: 7.5/10 She began to massage for me.. DAMN good massage! Not those piano touch touch tickle tickle kind.
Really is a CIM swallow & AR queen highly recommended,the best part of her.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Alamak what happened to paradise888? Wechat moments and the threads here all gone. I rather liked their location, in fact i think one of the best to be honest, big room with private shower, still high security dual lock one for the main door and each room also have
Old 04-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Alamak what happened to paradise888? Wechat moments and the threads here all gone. I rather liked their location, in fact i think one of the best to be honest, big room with private shower, still high security dual lock one for the main door and each room also have
Hope they are fine. Really good accomodation.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Hope they are fine. Really good accomodation.
Agreed. Tried them first time last week, pretty syt girl and classy interior, worth for 120/2.

Anyone has tried the tarma sisters at SS, fr pls?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

tessarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Clara from Thai Pegasus

Was feeling bored and with the terrible traffic on the expressway, I threw caution to the wind and went to book Clara since a bro here mentioned the keyword, 'Haruka Sanada' 😁

Operator was friendly, quick and efficient, So thank you for accommodating me.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by a petite lady. The claims that she resembles Haruka Sanada is justified. And the best part? She started speaking French to me the moment I entered the room.

Won't go into details about doing the deed but Clara's strong point would be her willingness to please and top notch service. I took one of the bro's FR as a hint and after making her orgasm with my tongue, she did become submissive. From then on, it's the usual, finishing with CIM.

Personally, have had better but her willingness to please is above and beyond and that deserves recognition.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessarina View Post
FR for Clara from Thai Pegasus

Was feeling bored and with the terrible traffic on the expressway, I threw caution to the wind and went to book Clara since a bro here mentioned the keyword, 'Haruka Sanada' 😁

Operator was friendly, quick and efficient, So thank you for accommodating me.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by a petite lady. The claims that she resembles Haruka Sanada is justified. And the best part? She started speaking French to me the moment I entered the room.

Won't go into details about doing the deed but Clara's strong point would be her willingness to please and top notch service. I took one of the bro's FR as a hint and after making her orgasm with my tongue, she did become submissive. From then on, it's the usual, finishing with CIM.

Personally, have had better but her willingness to please is above and beyond and that deserves recognition.
Thanks and appreciate the FR for Clara!!!
Old 04-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

1st blood FR for Niuniu Sex Senses this morning.
Honestly hoping for my 1st ever tarma with both sisters but the older one unfortunately got U turned. Sian ji pua....

Niuniu: Based in Phuket. Have some experience in this line over there.

Looks: 7/10. Honestly i told her, her hairstyle looks like that of a China doll...doesnt really suit her well but once clipped and tied up, looks much better. Fair complexion and looks better as time went by. Looks syt for sure.

Body: 9/10. Fair, as smooth as anything I felt before. Legit slim, zero fats without stretch marks whatsoever. She does work out, so definitely a fit syt body. The tattoo on her chest looks pretty trendy imo. Buay tahan since can lick everywhere to feel the tenderness of her body. Again, so smooth for my hands to roam all over.

Boobs: 8/10 "B"s...Natural boobs and extremely sensitive nipples, good for sucking, licking and tuning purposes. They are soft with no sag. Felt good when I swallowed them whole, one at a time. She appeared to enjoy it lol.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight SHAVEN young abalone. Tasty with no funny smell and very easily wet with a few lashes of my tongue. She is fine with fingering but please be gentle, she prefers it slow but deep lol.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Natural relaxed tempo. DT allowed and she alternated her speeds regularly. Licked my balls nicely as her tongue repeatedly teased the area btw my balls and asshole. Sibei song lor.

Frenching: 8.5/10. I asked for plenty and she obliged with plenty. Niuniu was a tad shy at the start but really got better as time passed. In the end, we were frenching like a couple. This is one gal who is not shy to exchange saliva lol but needs a bit of ice breaking prior.

FJ: 9/10. Niuniu looks demure but she can really ride and being lightweight and young and new here, her stamina was really commendable. Missionaried her hard, balls deep, she took it well. I noticed during shower time, she has a full firm tight looking ass so I doggied her as well (one of my very few doggie attempts, see my attached pic), it just felt so tight and heavenly as I simply banged away. As I was about to shoot, I turned her over and told her to quickly open her mouth and unloaded my almost 1 week's load into her wide open mouth. LOL, too much load as she totally gagged as my cum was inside, outside and some were on her chin. She looked like she didnt know what hit her! Thankfully, no complaints as she went to the toilet to spit my cum out. Her attitude was really spot on. After shower, we chit chat for a while and before long, she started stroking my dick, began another round of BBBJ, capped on and I proceeded to fuck her hard again. Changed a few positions before finally succumbing to her tight pussy again.

Verdict: Honestly, Niuniu looks ok to me, definitely not the prettiest I had (maybe personally I dislike china doll hairstyle or maybe she is not so photogenic but irl, she sure looks better, i feel) but her service standards, tender nature and young natural body ranks very high imo. And that BUTT of hers is a hell of a sight to behold and a fine piece of meat to doggie!!! Her skin tone is also on the fairer side compared to most Thai FLs and she is pretty compliant to me. She can be passionate once ice is broken but the obstacle might be language (she speaks minimal English). Those who can speak some Thai (mine is okok) should be in for a good time.

Happy bonking na
Old 04-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Alice of Doll88.

Not gonna rate her service with a score because her service was really good, overflowing with gfe. Feels like meeting a fuck buddy who is as hungry as u for her. No restrictions on frenching, painting, fingering, cim swallow, AR, various postions, etc. Not many can make me want to go round 2 but she is one of the few that can. The chemistry is there because she can speak well english and overall experience is like bonking your GF. Once you tried her you know what i mean..

RTF: why not!!!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Marlboromega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bros.. anyone can give opinion or comment on KATHY from Bangkok-gems? Appreciate much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1