The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
Too many inbox to reply to -

I guess I'll drop the wechat and the location and latest fr since I just went -

Wechat: Ask via dm ba. I think I gave enough clues before already (near pariss hotel, spa name starts with L - if you need the wechat then pm me.)

FR: Been a while since I wanted a solid pampering, again 218rm for 3 hours is just ridiculous amount of value, there's a new package which is massage(1hr)+hair wash(1hr)+foot massage(1hr)

Tbh they just anyhow whack services, cause in the end i had facial, hairwash, manicure, pedicure, back stretching, standard massage, face neck shoulder massage after hairwash.

Somehow every part they massage or stretch and even the pedi/mani got the shiok shiok tingly feeling yall know when a good massage press hits.

I never feel like my money is wasted when I go there, rather than random pump and go 1hr massages, which sure, you .

Again let me emphasize that there is NO special in this shop - the masseuses got the CFM look and the lady boss lets her melons out but thats it, they just pretty and nice to look at.

*If want to have FS then ask lady boss help arrange, best before you arrive. Again YMMW but service wise cant be beat la.
Can share contact thanks
Old 04-08-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
chickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hair Wash / Facial with Special Services

VS salon 2 opening soon. Some of the girls are transferred over from VIP
Old 10-08-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayebjaehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
Replied to all who PM recently. Apologies for the older bros as I clear my inbox every time I log in.

Hope yall have a good time at the spa, do give feedback even if its bad, the lady boss does her best to improve since opening the shop.

Although I'm pretty sure most will be satisfied at the value. Previously she did not want to make public due to the shop being "half open" since it was and is still being renovated so for now contact via wechat and ask first ya.
Hi bro, can pm contact and location? Thanks.
Old 11-08-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's a late feedback that i had on the 218 joint, I've been there once and was assigned Mickey. Everything was great and the package was well worth the price, lady boss was also prompt in her replies via wc.

The 2nd time i made another appointment via wc and told lady boss that i was going down on the following morning (they operate from 10am), didn't get a reply. I then whatsapp their shop number and managed to make a confirmed booking for Mickey again for the next day.

Following day i was there at 10am but noone was there, I messaged lady boss and she informed that Mickey was injuried after work last night and she is unable to work on that day, I told lady boss that in this case I will be cancelling my appointment and I will return some other day when she recovers. Lady boss then immediately called me and told me that Mickey is reporting for work again.

I waited and the shop finally opened at 10.30am, I saw Mickey and she went into the shop and sat at the recept area. I then told the recept again that I had made a reservation for Mickey, Mickey saw me and looked at another staff and spoke to her in vietnamese, the other staff then brought me into the room and told me to change my clothes.

Suddenly another lady came in and told me that she will be handling the package instead, I told her that I had made a reservation for Mickey and she told me that Mickey is not working today as she was injured. I then told her that if this is the case I will cancel the appointment and come some other day, lady boss called me again and suddenly changed story and said that Mickey is being problematic recently and refuse to work, she had enough with her, etc. I told lady boss that I am still going to cancel the appointment and left after changing.

After this incident I did not returned back to that joint ever again and found another joint at Skudai which provides head therapy at a cheaper rate. Felt that the lady boss did not handled this incident well enough from the start.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1