The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True story of my office sex life...

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 01-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It’s been close to half a decade since I last updated. Recently, I clear off a lot of personal belongings and came across a hard drive which carry the full original word document of this story.

Spent a couple of hours to read through the entire 30k worded document and relived the memories...

Kimmy had her first healthy child.... she’s happily married to the same bf from before.
A (another colleague in the later years whom we had “fun”) is married as well, no kids yet.
S (a client of mine whom we had a short relation which ended in bad terms) remains un-contacted since...

Had since left my previous industry due to the incident with S where you really don’t shit where you eat...
Old 01-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TS !...good to see u back in here in SBF... Welcome back ...it's been so long ago n now u finally cum back !! ...anymore interesting or sexy stories of yr office encounters to share with us ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow TS !...good to see u back in here in SBF... Welcome back ...it's been so long ago n now u finally cum back !! ...anymore interesting or sexy stories of yr office encounters to share with us ???
Well I only shared like 30% of the entire 30k worded document, so there are still plenty of documented stories that hadn’t been shared. As for new happenings in recent years, I’ve stop the whole “sex with colleague” thing as it’s starting to mess with my career a little, especially after S...
Old 01-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crit View Post
Well I only shared like 30% of the entire 30k worded document, so there are still plenty of documented stories that hadn’t been shared. As for new happenings in recent years, I’ve stop the whole “sex with colleague” thing as it’s starting to mess with my career a little, especially after S...
So u wanna continue sharing the rest of yr stories with us or not ???...yr experience with miss S must be v. traumatic for u

Old 01-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
kalchansy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS. Hope you can share more.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

I remember she came back on a Thursday. I was in early that day to do my work and the box of Laurent Bernard sit nicely in her drawer (I moved it box into her drawer after I realize she wasn’t in office so as to avoid any attention from colleagues). She came in the morning together with all the other staff that took the morning shutter bus and wasn’t surprise by the box of chocolate when she found it. She greeted me with a polite smile and resume her routine.

The guilt hits me again. The entire morning I wasn’t talking neither was I looking at her.

In the afternoon we were required to do a pre-scheduled meeting with a client together to maintain communication for the huge project we signed. During the car trip, I did not attempt to flirt nor steal glances of the outline of her bra caused by the seat belt. We had a pleasant conversation about our work and why she was on leave. Base on her explanation, she had to clean her house the first day and got diarrhea the next. I didn’t believe it. She was clearly uncomfortable and upset that I molested her in the office. But I didn’t press her for the real reason, I was genuinely sorry and gave her the space she deserves. Besides, I am more than happy we were speaking again. For the next couple of days, I invited her out for lunch every day and did not attempt to flirt nor try to get in her pants. Slowly we began chatting up and became even closer than before.

One afternoon while on our way to lunch at a nearby complex, Kimmy started a conversation that opens up our sexual tension.

Kimmy: This is a new record, you have not been naughty with me for more than 5 days straight!
Me: Yup I know hahah! (I said proudly)
Kimmy: Why not?
Me: I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.
Kimmy: Hahahah, I only don’t like when you molest me in the office. (She said shyly)
Me: So that means you like it when I am naughty at you?

She smiled without nodding or shaking her head while I catch a glimpse of her.

Me: Really? (I assume the silence as a yes)

She started to break into a soft laughter.

Me: But why?
Kimmy: I don’t know. Make me feel good? Hahaha.

There was an awkward pause for a few seconds given we have not been flirting with each other for some time. I took this as an opportunity to stare and admire at her body. The afternoon sun beat down on her long sleeve black cotton t-shirt, her short plain coral flare skirt reveals her cleanly shaven thigh. I told a breath and her honey dew smell filled my mind. My heart started beating quickly and I started feeling excited.

Me: You know the last time when you are in my car, you show me your bra two times.
Kimmy: Yeah…so?
Me: So this time, you have to show me again.
Kimmy: No such thing heheh.
Me: Comon, I haven’t seen it for so long I miss it.
Kimmy: Hahahahah no way.
Me: Just a quick peek, please!
Kimmy: Don’t be crazy! No way. (Her face started to flush)

I pester for a few more minutes but she was adamant against flashing me. Before we know it, we reach the complex.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
It’s been close to half a decade since I last updated. Recently, I clear off a lot of personal belongings and came across a hard drive which carry the full original word document of this story.

Spent a couple of hours to read through the entire 30k worded document and relived the memories...

Kimmy had her first healthy child.... she’s happily married to the same bf from before.
A (another colleague in the later years whom we had “fun”) is married as well, no kids yet.
S (a client of mine whom we had a short relation which ended in bad terms) remains un-contacted since...

Had since left my previous industry due to the incident with S where you really don’t shit where you eat...
T.Q. TS for cumming back to continue where u left off with a new update on Kimmy ...but if i m not mistaken u still haven got the chance to see her shaven pussy yet, right ???

As for S, very interested n can't wait to know wat made u feel so traumatic with her that u had to leave the company...wat is this unpleasant incident with her that u r talking abt ??....care to share ??? ...hv just read all 15 pages of yr thread once again but didn't see u mention anything abt that incident u had with S

Last edited by Rickey; 01-04-2021 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
confourtious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue!
Old 03-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love reading office stories, please keep going...
Old 03-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camper pitching tent!!
Old 03-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
risingphoenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Camping too
Old 07-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So please don't stop, continue posting.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
goldliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1