The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
nosaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Fantastic photos added into your story.

Support and hope to read more.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
TheHalfOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story with pictures.

Always support this thread.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ZenithZwiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read!
Old 30-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Eventually, that finger stimulating my feminine core began to overpower the lewd act of sodomy I was being subjected to. And then...then I reached back and took Andy's prick out of my asshole and dragged it down to my neglected little pussy just below. I glanced back at him and he got the hint. He drove mercilessly into my excited little pussy and then began to fuck me with all he had!

Yes! Yes, it was as good as I'd dreamed it would be. Yes, his big thick cock was taking me right where I wanted to go. I shoved my ass back to meet him and we quickly established a rhythm together and I couldn't help but call back to him: "Oh Andy! That's it! Fuck me harder Andy! Give me your cum! Fuck me good and hard and then cum in my pussy!" Well Andy gave me some of that request anyway. For the next few minutes I got the ball jarring fuck of my life but, when I was time for him to spurt, he pulled out of my pussy and shot gobs and gobs of hot sperm all over my recently fucked asshole.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I cried as each jolt landed on my sensitive rear cheeks and then slowly drizzled down onto my panties.

Just then, I heard the unmistakable sound of the garage door opener. But...but Sam wasn't due back until tomorrow. There was no time to think. Both of us jumped to our feet and did our best to compose ourselves. I saw Sam, carrying his golf clubs, walking up the back steps into the kitchen.

The whole living room now smelled of sex. Oh my God! What next?

Some videos simulation for the needy
https://openload.co/f/qsHtBJ9UaAI
https://openload.co/f/VcK6wCNTNvA
https://openload.co/f/O32rm4JBaGE
https://openload.co/f/j_F-r_tsM5I
https://openload.co/f/1xmf4O0lTXI
https://openload.co/f/o_Rce9-BTMg
https://openload.co/f/xj7ibmFBYfE
https://openload.co/f/HZyVIYg2kIQ
https://openload.co/f/jgdXItRWxJ0
https://openload.co/f/FlQkdWvgvnI
https://openload.co/f/lO-IA_rck1c
https://openload.co/f/eswxBgEcvJE
https://openload.co/f/GCQVCAokflY
https://openload.co/f/19gFi1mgVAs
https://openload.co/f/TO9nFhpoPQo
https://openload.co/f/sVygG9IJ5oE
https://openload.co/f/_LJU18KNZ7s

I am going to add more chapters on either " All About Jasmine" or " The Male Masseur"........ ....Tell me which want would you like to read first?
Old 30-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No news from you guys.... So perhaps I think you would prefer more excitement than the usual "Reluctancy" storyline....here we go then.... ..... ...

The Male Masseur

Continued from previous chapter after being gangbanged by 3 men in the pub and enjoyed every minute of it…………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must have had an aura around me that night, walking home through the dark streets after having been used, even abused, by three men at the pub, loving every second of it. Sure, it had been rough at times, and the fact that the video they had shot of me being penetrated in both holes was going to get passed around among their friends and probably way beyond their circles worried me slightly, but that part aside, the night had confirmed everything I had learned about myself this week. I was a slut, and a hard-core one at that. I got turned on by being used, especially by strangers. Especially by strangers who didn't mind hurting me a little.

It might seem like an odd thing to be thrilled about, but my regular, boring, mainstream life had been replaced with overwhelming, dirty pleasures, easy to pursue.

My newly found needs must made me send out weird signals, because it seemed wherever I went these days, someone's fingers or cock was always there, ready to use me. My body must have screamed 'easy access'. I must have smelled 'slut' a mile away.

Whatever the reason, that night on my way home I got exactly what I asked for.

I left my panties back at the pub, and I hadn't wiped Carl's and Donnies cum off me. It was still drying on my cunt as I walked through the commercial quarters, all the shops closed, most of them with bars pulled down over the windows. I had left the pub without covering my breast because it served as a reminder of what happened, but at one point I had put them back in. I might enjoy looking like a slut, but I didn't want to look like a raving lunatic. 

Apart from a few cars, I didn't meet anyone. One of the cars, a black sedan with dark windows, slowed down to check me out. I kind of hoped that whomever was behind the wheels would stop and grab me and have his way with me, but he didn't.

The cold night breeze lifted my short, wide dress and I felt cum drying on my pussy. Everything was perfect. But it was about to get even better.

I saw someone approaching on my side of the street. He was a big guy, a muscular, black man in cargo pants and a white t-shirt. As he got closer, I could read the text on his shirt: 'Sluts loves my nuts'. The man I didn't seem to pay me any attention. On the contrary, he almost had a look of contempt on his face. That, or I was just imagining things. 

The short dress and the cum between my legs suddenly made me feel dirty in a bad way, like I was disgusting rather than sexy. With my mind clearing up after all the tequila, I realized I probably was. I looked down in shame as he passed me, trying to make myself as small and invisible as possible. It was bound to fail, as the lights from the closed shops flooded the sidewalk, and there was no one else around to take focus away from me. I was the opposite of feeling turned on.

And then, I felt a hand grabbing my ass, and I jerked by surprise. Before I had time to grasp the situation or even feel lust hit me, the guy had siezed me by the arm and was roughly pulling me backwards towards one of the storefronts. 

"Wait, wait", I said, trying to get back on my feet. "You don't have to ...", but before I had time to finish the sentence he slammed me against the window, taking the breath out of me. I collapsed on the ground as I saw him ripping his cock out of his pants, already half hard, preparing to rape me.

It hit me. I was about to get raped in an empty street. How was that even possible? I had been violated by strangers at least four times this week without my consent, how could someone rape me if all I wanted was some strangers cock to abuse me?

Possible or not, it was exactly what was about to happen. The man bluntly pulled me up by my hair and put his cock in my mouth, abruptly and without hesitation.

"Suck it, bitch", he said as he started fucking my mouth, slamming the back of my head against the store window. He was lifting his t-shirt with his left hand to watch me taking his cock all the way, and with the other he leaned against the store front, my hair wrapped around his it. I couldn't get away.

My mouth instinctively started sucking his cock, as my mind freaked out. What the hell was I doing? There was nothing sexy about this, nothing hot about getting slammed against a store window with a stranger's cock in my mouth, why the hell was I sucking him?

But I was. My slut mouth apparently sucked everything that was put into it and liked it. 

"Yea that's it, baby, suck Big Daddy's cock like a good girl." 

Shit. It was like a bloody sex trigger. 'Good girl' put me right into hypnosis mode, it seemed. All I ever needed to hear was what a good girl I was, and my juices immediately started flowing. Good girls sucked cocks whenever they had one in their mouths, that's what good girls did. 

I peeked up at the big guy and he met my eyes. I kept eye contact as I sucked harder, and it seemed to turn him on, because he started growling as I shoved my mouth onto his cock.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

"HEY!! YOU!!"

I head a male voice from somewhere behind him.

"Get the hell off that woman!"

Oh no. A savior. The black man pulled his dick out of my mouth and let go of my hair. I collapsed back down on the ground as my assaulter turned to the faceless man and said:

"Yeah? And who's gonna make me?"

I heard a thump and a whine, and I saw the black guy stumble back towards me.

"What the fuck ..." he said, before I heard another thump and he lost his footing and slammed right into the window next to me. I looked up and saw him holding his hands underneath his chin, blood gushing out of his nose like a fountain.

"I am", my savior answered calmly. His voice was deep and sexy, and I looked up at him. He was a tall guy, wearing grey slacks, a light blue button-up and a casual sports jacket. He had cute dimples and a really manly, square chin. He was rubbing his knuckles and then he stretched a hand towards me.

"Come." I took it and he helped me up.

"Now get the fuck out of here", he told the man, who didn't hesitate. He took off down the street, not missing a beat.

"How are you, miss?" the man asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm alright. He didn't have time to do much before you showed up."

"It looked like he did something." He lifted his hand to my face and his thumb slowly wiped some saliva and pre-cum of my lips.

"It's ok", I said again, self-consciously.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I looked at him again. His eyes were blue, contrasting his dark hair, styled back in a perfect wave. He was really handsome. Maybe being saved from abuse by a handsome, kind man wasn't that bad after all.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" he said, putting a gentle hand on my lower back. I softened. 

"No, that's ok." Dumbass. Of course I would have liked him to walk me home.

"I don't think it would be a good idea for you to walk home on your own. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." My heart tingled. "Maybe being alone isn't the best thing after an experience like that? Perhaps I can offer you a cup of tea and a shower at my place?"

Oh. This was definitely going somewhere fast. Maybe not to the place I had expected, but it might actually be equally good. If not better.

"Uhm ... sure", I said, trying to sound more vulnerable and torn-up than I felt, so helping me out wouldn't seem unnecessary.

"Good, come on."

He walked me down the street, hand still on my lower back.

"What were you doing, walking home alone at this time of the night?"

My mind returned to the pub and being fucked in the ass and pussy by two strangers while the third one was filming, and I blushed like crazy. That was pretty much the opposite of this, and I instantly wish I had never done it. 

This was what the voice in the back of my head had tried to tell me on Monday: I'd never be able to turn back after venturing into slut-land. On the inside, I would always be the one who had let men abused my body and loved it. And now, here I was with a handsome, kind man who seemed interested in me, and I was an ass-slut. Damnit.

"I was at the pub with my best friend, and she went home with a guy. I didn't think, I just left."

"Not the wisest move." He smiled, a warm smile showing perfect teeth. My heart skipped a beat. 

"No. I guess not. Good you came along."

"Yes, it was."

"Thank you for helping me."

"It was my pleasure, entirely." His hand squeezed my waist a little, more like a reassurance than an advance. Unusual feeling. It was a long time since I'd been in a regular, loving relationship, and by now, my body seemed to have gotten used to a different type of grabbing.

We turned in to another street, with less stores and more apartments. It was not very fancy - the facades had started to shed and there were dumpsters outside every third front door. I would not have taken this street on my own, but it felt safe with this guy next to me. 

"Wait. I haven't asked. What's your name?"

"Oh, of course." He stopped and offered me his hand. "I'm Jimmie."

I took it and smiled as charmingly as I could.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jimmy." He didn't let my hand go right away. Instead he took a step closer and I drew a deep breath. Was he going to kiss me? Here, in the alley, already? I really hoped so.

"Likewise", he whispered, his deep voice sounding a little thicker.

But instead of a kiss, I felt his hand back on my back, sliding down towards my ass. Oh my god. We were going to make out in a shabby alley. He wasn't as decent as I had thought. Not surprisingly it totally turned me on, and I found myself thinking 'husband material', before his hand was suddenly between my legs, finding its way in between my butt cheeks.

"Nice", he whispered in my ears when he noticed I wasn't wearing anything underneath my skirt. "No wonder that man couldn't keep his hands off you." 

I was getting wet. As his fingers played softly with my pussy lips, I spread my legs a bit to allow him better access.

"That's not the way to take a woman though, is it? Forcing your cock into her mouth and slamming her against a store front like that."

He removed his fingers and placed both his hands on my hips, pressing me up against the brick wall and leaning towards me to passionately lick my neck. I lifted my chin and moaned.

He obviously liked to hear about the horrors he saved me from. I decided to play along.

"No, it wasn't right", I whispered with a husky voice. "He held me by the hair and forced me to suck it."

"I bet you liked it a little bit, though?" He had grabbed a hold of both my wrists and held them against the wall above my head. His hand was back in between my legs, rubbing my moist pussy harder this time. Should I tell him the truth about how I almost started to like it? Or would it make him back off if he knew what a slut I was? I wasn't going to take any chances.

"No, it was awful. His black cock was way too big for my mouth, and I was so scared of what he was going to do next."

"Oh, I know what he was going to do next. This." And with that, he let go of my wrists, reached around my chest and ripped my dress apart, all the way from the top to the bottom. He grabbed the thin shoulder straps and pulled the torn dress off me. From one second to the next, he had undressed me in a way that would make me unable to get dressed again. I heard him unbuckle his belt and pull down his zipper.

Last edited by JEMMA; 01-10-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

It was hot, but it started to look less like a passionate make-out session and more like fucking in an dirty alley. Not that I minded.

But then he pressed his forearm hard against my shoulder blades, my naked breasts against the raspy bricks, and he shoved two fingers up my ass.

"This is what he was going to do to you next, slut", he hissed and push his cock into my already abused ass.

I'm sure it would have been a real turn-on, had he not pressed me down so hard my breasts scraped against the house wall. I whined and tried to push away from it with the palms of my hands. His transformation was so sudden, so shocking, so scary. I found myself more afraid of this guy than I had been of one that had forced me to suck him against the storefront.

"Hell no, bitch." He grabbed both of my arms and twisted them behind my back, leaving my cheek to carry my weight against the bricks. He pulled me onto his cock using my arms, my face hitting the wall with every push, only to pull me back in. 

"No, Jimmie, this is not necessary, I swear, you can do anything to me, I'm a slut, I'll do whatever you tell me, just please not against this wall, it hurts."

"Damn right you'll do anything I tell you. You'll do this, and it will hurt." He grabbed my hair with his loose hand and angled my cheek against the wall so I couldn't turn it or move at all.

"Don't pretend you didn't like what that fucking dick did to you over there. I saw you sucking him like you were starving right after he threw you into the store front like a piece of trash. You get off on this, don't you? You don't actually believe any man would let an opportunity like that pass him by, you whore?"

He was right. If there was anything I had learned about men, it was that pretty much all of them were prepared to abuse a woman if she asked for it. And apparently, it was still asking for it. 

My cheek was getting sore and started to hurt more and more. Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to take it anymore, he pulled out and threw me down on the ground. He flipped me over. His face had changed entirely. What had been a handsome, kind-looking man with a strong jawbone just a second ago, now looked like an enraged wrestler. Lightning shot out of his eyes, he was showing his perfect teeth, but this time it wasn't as much a smile as a growl. His slacks were pulled down to his thighs as he knelt down on top of my face, effectively holding my shoulders in place.

The ground was just as hard as the wall and littered with trash. A second ago I had been scared to death, but now, seeing his raging face and his eyes craving violent sex - and moreover: his hard, big dick right in front of my face, the terror was slowly replaced by a familiar excitement. My breathing got harder and I found myself licking my lips, anticipating his cock in my mouth.

And cock in my mouth is what I got. His hand was against the wall and the other one lifted my head by the hair and pushed my mouth on to his swelling dick, just like the black guy had done not ten minutes ago.

"I'm not an idiot. I felt all that cum on your pussy when I put my fingers into it. That did not come from that guy raping you back there, that's for sure. You've been whoring yourself out all night, slut. Let me guess, you've taken more than one cock in your holes, haven't you, all of your holes? How many guys got to fuck you? Did they get to force you? Hurt you?"

I wanted to answer, but his cock filled my mouth, so all that came out was a garble.

"Oh, you want to talk, do you? Sure, my little cum-slut, talk." He pulled out and took his cock in his hand, rubbing it just above of my face. I rested my head back on the ground, taking deep breaths.

"Come on now, tell me about all the cock you got."

I was feeling pretty fucking confused by now. This was obviously a rape. We were in an ally, he was holding me down, trash-talking me and hurting me. There was a fine line between more or less non-consensual abuse and down-right rape, and I kind of felt this might be on the wrong side of it. At the same time, he was super hot and I was really turned on and it totally felt like it was on the right side. 

It shouldn't have surprised me, but it still did. It seemed every new bottom I hit just led to another basement of hot and bothered humiliation. And I really liked this man's face - both the sweet, manly one and this new, enraged, wild animal.

"Three", I said, still catching my breath.

"Only three?"

"Yes. My best friend got me drunk on tequila and then she let them fuck me."

"Just the kind of friend a girl like you need. Did you know these three guys?"

I shook my head. "I'd never been to that bar before. First it was hot, I was really drunk and they were feeling me up and stripping me down right in front of everyone."

He was rubbing himself harder. I swallowed.

"But then this one guy pulled up a phone and started filming us, and the others held me down and fucked me in the ass and my cunt at the same time."

"I'm sure you fucking loved that. You're the kind of slut who wants to be hurt and violated, I could spot that a mile away. I'm sure you were literally begging for them to abuse you."

"Yes, I was", I admitted.

"You're going to get violated a lot, let me tell you. You fucking reek of it."

I was breathing heavily now, my pussy had started acing for him to fuck it.

"I hope so", I said with a weak voice.

"Well, my turn to violate your sore, used cunt."

He stood up with his cock in his hand. 

"Get up and bend over towards that dumpster", he said and pointed at an overfilled, green plastic container next to us, lid half open and plastic bags full of waste pouring out if it. I did as I was told, my pussy in bliss at the thought of getting penetrated again. But instead of his cock, I felt a hand slapping my ass cheek. I gasped in surprise and turned my head.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

I didn't really know yet.

"It was just ... a slap", I said quietly, worried that I was insulting him.

"Oh, it's like that, is it?"

He hit me again, much harder this time, and I cried out.

"I should have known you wanted some real pain." He slapped me again, quite clearly leaving a red mark on my ass, and then again, at the same spot. It was getting sore.

"I'm going to make sure you can't sit down for a week, little cunt." And he smacked me again. My ass was burning.

I heard him pulling his belt from his pants, and for a second I felt faint. This was not the kind of pain I knew. Being whipped by a belt was discipline, not sex. It was bondage. Would this really turn me on? Would I be able to take it?

I didn't have time to answer that question before the first stroke hit me. I screamed. It was incredibly painful, much worse than I had anticipated. 

"A bit above your threshold, is it?" I could hear in his voice that he grinned. He slapped me with his hand right on top of the mark his belt had made, and I whined. He whipped me with the belt again. The pain shot through my body like fire.

"STOP!!" I screamed. "I CAN'T! IT HURTS, STOP IT!!"

I stood up, but just like before he grabbed my hands too quick for me to react, twisted them on my back and pushed my face back onto the dumpster.

"Not your call, lady. This is what you are, a back-alley whore. This turns you on like a fucking slut, whether you know it or not."

The belt went down on me again. I felt like I was going to pass out. He rubbed my sore ass, the belt apparently wrapped around his hand, hitting me lightly a couple of times. The pain was different now. My ass already red and soar, his light slaps shot tingles through my body, and down to my pussy. I moaned involuntarily. 

"See?" He slapped it a few more times, harder now, obviously training my ass to take the pain. It worked. His hands against the pain made my pussy go wet again. Completely out of my control, my ass pushed against him. He slowly let my arms go, making sure I wasn't going to make a run for it, and then he tapped on the inside of both my thighs, indicating that he wanted me to spread them. I did, but on shaky legs. This was not good. Or was it?

"I'm going to show you what REALLY gets your juices flowing now, you little cunt. Would you like to know?"

More videos for you..... ....
https://openload.co/f/wSrT21IgCxc
https://openload.co/f/H1-HhsTv0oo
https://openload.co/f/JCBgEnHt2t8
https://openload.co/f/ScYn4xsMpVA
https://openload.co/f/7_eixvwVWhA
https://openload.co/f/fG3LePwzmXE
https://openload.co/f/8S7EP80Oevg
https://openload.co/f/hHE8521FbkM
https://openload.co/f/kmfzgvyKcD0
https://openload.co/f/ONA71JTxDLI
https://openload.co/f/OkzrMLW2GGo
https://openload.co/f/ti2HFE4Cn7o
https://openload.co/f/d8LvT9jyZWs
https://openload.co/f/sithYhk_RRE
https://openload.co/f/KuAlB_JVQD0

Last edited by JEMMA; 30-09-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 30-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
centralbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice stories TS
Old 01-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Continued from previously where Jasmine wax wandering the as street.....cumming up to a familiar apartment where s former old school classmate lived.... We'll continue from here then......

Chapter 7 The Mistake

Xavier's jaw dropped when he answered the door of his high-end city apartment. From the flawless tanned skin to the big tits squeezed into a dress probably two sizes too small, to the long shapely legs accentuated by extremely high heels, Jasmine was a walking wet dream. He immediately recognized Jasmine. They had been really good friends throughout High School, but college had caused them to drift apart. Xavier had already made a good name for himself as a rising star within the legal community. Jasmine was aware of this even though she worked in a different industry (prior to becoming a cum bank), and was hopeful that Xavier could help. 

"I see.." the lawyer said, frowning, "And this is Nicole, right? That Nicole that you were always hating on."

"Yes, that bitch!" Jasmine replied.

"I'll help, of course." Xavier said, "I just need to be sure of some of the details, so that I know how to approach this."

"Of course!!" Jasmine exclaimed, feeling joy for once instead of humiliation or horniness, "Anything."

"That gym attire you referred to.. Can you describe it to me?" Xavier asked.

"It's a slingshot bikini. But it's also a teardrop thong." Jasmine said, but Xavier still looked confused so she continued, "Um.. imagine a huge rubber band. Place one end around one shoulder, then wrap the bottom between my legs over the.. pussy.. and then put the other end around the other shoulder. That's practically it. The portion covering the nipples is slightly thicker, and the portion over the pussy is thicker as well."

"Ah," Xavier said, jotting something down, "And these sex machines that you were talking about, can you describe what you did with them?"

"There is the Sybian. It's kind of a soft triangular-ish shaped chair with a dildo on it. I sit on it, and it vibrates against my clit while the dildo fucks me. I play with the Sybian every morning before I leave the house. And the Monkey-Rocker is basically a rocking chair which fucks me as I rock back and forth, I ride it every Sunday after my naked tanning sessions in the backyard.." Jasmine tailed off, blushing.

"Right," Xavier continued, "And how many days have you spent as a prostitute?"

Jasmine winced at the word, and Xavier hurriedly added, "I'm sorry, Jasmine.. But I just have to be clear about the details."

"Twice a week. Today is a Thursday, so I'm supposed to be working the corner now.. I'm not sure if you count the gym sessions where I fuck too. And I fuck clients almost every week. I think, on average, I fuck at least two strangers every single day.." Jasmine answered, tearing up.

Xavier put his arm around the pitiful Jasmine, trying to avoid glancing down at her enhanced boobs and deep cleavage. "Just two more questions.. Then we can consider how to proceed with this, alright? What is your role in the company exactly?"

"I'm.. I'm.. A toilet cleaner.. But Nicole mainly keeps me around her, to humiliate me more.." Jasmine replied, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"So it's just a title? She hasn't really made you, well.. Clean toilets? Or anything related to the job?" Xavier frowned.

Jasmine nodded slowly.

"Alright, last question," Xavier squeezed her shoulder comfortingly, "What is your legal name and new breast size after the surgery?"

"Jizzmine.. 36F.."

Xavier arranged for his driver, Fred, to give Jasmine a ride home. A couple of minutes after entering her house, she received a call from her knight in shining armour. "Ok so, I've got a plan in mind. I'll be at Nicole's office tomorrow with everything that we need. I know you said you're supposed to get in at 6 and she normally arrives at 8. I think, in order not to make her suspicious, you should reach the office as per normal tomorrow. I'll try to intercept her before she gets in."

Jasmine happily agreed. Even Sam's refusal of sex that night - a frequent occurrence these days - was not enough to dampen her mood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Question Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Taking Xavier's advice, Jasmine arrived at Nicole's office at 6 as usual, then stripped naked and posed in her favourite position. She could not help smiling to herself at how she would be ruining the bitch, Nicole, soon. Even the glow of the morning sun on her evenly-tanned naked body, which would have usually brought her a fresh wave of humiliation as she exhibited herself in front of the full-length windows, seemed to be hinting that it was a new dawn.

Nicole was late. Jasmine's nerve was wavering by the time Nicole got in at 9, but the naked Jasmine was still posing proudly in her favourite position in the morning sun, hoping that Xavier would show up soon. Nicole seemed rather preoccupied with her computer. After checking Jasmine's armpits, arms, legs, pussy and asshole for a complete and thorough shave, she shooed the slave away to make a cup of coffee from the nearby machine, apparently satisfied that Jasmine was cleanly shaved from the neck down.

Cindy knocked and entered, frowning slightly. "Nico, there's a lawyer here to see you. He says it's urgent and he wants to speak to you before he files.. Something." she said, ignoring the naked Jasmine. It was a common sight for the busty slut to be completely naked in Nicole's office anyway.

Jasmine pipped up then pretended to be calm, hoping the two women had not realized.

"Yeah, alright Cin, send him in. I've also sent you the confidential documents, and I need two copies, asap." Nicole replied. This was about as curt as Jasmine had seen her with Cindy, and inwardly she was feeling immense happiness about how thrown off Nicole seemed today.

"You, slut. Your favourite position. Back against the glass, face the centre of the room." Nicole ordered.

Jasmine half-groaned. She did not really want to be seen naked by Xavier. But, she thought to herself, after he was done saving her, she honestly would not mind milking his cock! In any case, she assumed the erotic position, chest heaving.

"What is she doing?" the lawyer said commandingly when he entered the room, staring at the beautiful naked Jasmine.

Jasmine blushed. Nicole stayed silent, frowning at Xavier.

"What is she doing?" Xavier repeated.

"This is her favourite position." Nicole replied.

The two burst out laughing. 

Jasmine realized, to her horror, that she had been betrayed! She opened her mouth to speak, but was swiftly silenced by Nicole. All she could do was continue standing there, naked and exposed for their casual viewing, while they continued speaking.

"I know, I know.. A little over the top. But the idea is that when she says 'MY favourite position', it really reemphasizes how much of a slut-slave she is. Like she's telling everyone that SHE likes to be in such an exhibitionistic position!" Nicole joked.

"I do apologise for the short notice, calling you at an unearthly hour last night, Nicole. But well, business is business and I thought it would be an opportunity that would benefit the both of us." Xavier said, chuckling.

"Yes, I think we should get down to it. I've taken the liberty of asking my legal department to draft up an agreement. I really look forward to your firm's assistance, and so does Sluts Corp. The higher-ups gave their go-ahead this morning, you'll represent us during the merger." Nicole replied, before continuing, "My secretary is in the midst of getting the hard copies for us. In the meantime, and on the topic of benefits.. Would you like a little taste of JIZZMINE? She's always clean shaven, but I specifically checked this morning since you asked about it last night. The slut's body is completely hairless."

Xavier declined the sexual favours from Jasmine for now, but he and Nicole used Jasmine's naked body as a floormat while they discussed business. Xavier got the "tit-side" and enjoyed using her sizable melons to cushion his feet, while Nicole got the "pussy-side" and absent-mindedly used her heel to try to extract Jasmine's wedding ring from the poor Jas's pussy. Apparently, aside from Xavier's team taking up the legal matters for the prospective Clit-Sluts merger, the business proposal would also be beneficial for his firm because they would be allowed to use one "horny and big titted exhibitionist", and so would their clientele. Of course, there were no prizes for guessing who the "horny and big titted exhibitionist" was. Somehow, the big breasted floormat felt worse about getting ignored than if they were actively humiliating her. It was as though her completely naked form, nicely spread-eagle on the floor like a star, was not worthy of their attention.

"Oh, yeah, how about a fun story? Perhaps that will get you in the mood." Nicole suddenly said.

Xavier laughed, before replying, "Yeah, sure. What's this about?"

Jasmine groaned, staring up at Xavier's thighs as he rested his feet on her tits. She had a feeling that she knew which story Nicole was referring to. She had become particularly fond of humiliating her slave by forcing her to recount "HER favourite story".

As predicted, Nicole curtly gestured for the naked Jas to get to her feet. Jasmine hurried to obey, brushing the dirt from Xavier's shoes off her voluptuous chest.

"You know what to do. Tell Xavier your favourite story!" Nicole ordered.

Jasmine blushed. She had performed this well-rehearsed routine countless times, but not in front of someone who actually knew her before she had become a subservient naked slave (except Nicole, of course). Well, until now.

Trying to avoid the eyes of the man who had betrayed her, Jasmine began twiddling her nipples.

"This is my favourite story. I love telling it to people!" she pinched her stiffening teats as she spoke in a shrill, bimbo voice.

Xavier laughed loudly.

"Oh, and.. Like, I'm gonna rub my clitty and finger this slut pussy of mine. Just gets me so horny every time I tell the story! Sorry, not sorry." Jasmine stuck out her tongue, dragging her index and middle finger over it, before using the wetness to draw a slow circle around her clit that was beginning to emerge from its hood.

Nicole got up to pour a drink for Xavier and herself, giggling.

"So, like, I got a pair of big fake titties at this nice place called Pamper Clinic. Look, they are SOOO fake!" Jasmine jiggled her surgically enhanced chest from side to side, winking.

"The doctor was this charming hottie called Repmap. I wanted to strip him naked and ride him using this slutty cunt the moment I saw him!" Jasmine continued, inserting two fingers deep into her moistening pussy.

"He took such good care of me before and after the surgery, massaging me all over my body, focussing a lot of attention on my sensitive areas.." Jasmine rubbed her clit.

"Then, like, after he helped me balloon up my fake titties, I rested in the hospital for a day. But then, on the night of the second day, that's when my favourite part happened!!" Jasmine giggled while she continued masturbating, the other hand now squeezing her big tits.

"So, the nurses led me to the second floor of the clinic. I didn't even know the clinic had a second floor, silly me. It was a huge room, but it was pitch darkness. Then, they left me there! I was hoping for a group of muscular men to come over and fuck me hard, but then nothing happened for a couple of minutes. My pussy was so wet from anticipation. There I was, wearing nothing but a flimsy gown and flipflops, and nobody was there to give me a good bang!" Jasmine pouted.

"Anyway, after a while, the lights came on and there was Dr. Repmap. I may be dumb, but I also looked around the room. And it was a wonderful sight. It was like, you know, a glory hole. But like, a pussy glory hole?" Jasmine licked her juice off her fingers, before continuing to play with her pussy.

"There were girls all around the room on raised platforms, waist-ish high. I think, maybe 4 or so on each side of the room. Like, I could only see their legs, and a little of their body. Bellybutton down, you know? The rest of their bodies were hidden behind the partitions, which was like this soft wall made of velvet or something. Their legs were secured in.. Stirrups. Almost like a gynae's stirrups, but made of leather? And, like, lifted up. And very wide apart, their legs were almost parallel to the wall. Which meant their hot pussies were spread wide!" Jasmine's breath was deepening as she continued the story. She had gotten the shock of her life when she saw the naked pussies all around the room. Of course, Nicole wanted her to portray a horny and desperate slut when she recounted the humiliating story instead.

"So, then, Dr. Repmap told me to strip naked and greet my friends. Of course I dropped the gown immediately. Threw it, and the slippers, as far away as I could. I hate clothes, I wish I could walk around naked all the time.. Anyway, I knew immediately what to do, so I went around the room and gave all the pretty pussies a full lick from asshole to clit!" Jasmine giggled.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

"They tasted so good, salty and a little tart. Some innies, some outies. But all freshly shaved, nice smelling, spick and span! I even gave them a good sniff while Dr. Repmap wasn't looking." Jasmine had, of course, been disgusted. The evil Repmap, noticing her hesitation, had then forced her to smell and lick every pussy a couple of times each. They stank and tasted of stale cum. It made things even worse when she noticed that all of the pussies twitched and clenched when she licked them. It was as though the cheap sluts whom the cunts belonged to were desperate for orgasm!

"Anyway, after greeting my friends, they opened up a sliding door-thingy on a platform for me on one side of the room and told me to crawl in. So, I realized that that was how the girls were positioned, half behind the velvet wall and half outside, in order for their legs and pussies to show! There was a nice nurse on the other side of the room, behind the sliding door, who helped me get into position. So I lay down on the platform. Legs sticking out through the velvet wall, like the other girls. Then, the nurse tied my hands with tight leather straps above my head. I love that, by the way.. I love being helpless and tied up tightly, imagining that anyone can come and do anything they want with my slutty body.." Jasmine winked.

"Then she put a set of headphones over my head and told me, 'Dumb bimbo, I am tying your hands up so that you won't go crazy and start playing with your clit.' Oh my, how could she know me so well! I mean, look.. Just telling this story got me so juiced." Jasmine inserted two fingers deep inside her slit again, before pushing her fingers towards Xavier, showing off her wetness while blushing profusely. The young nurse had not shied away from making fun of her pathetic naked form, poking and pinching her tanned skin all over as Jasmine lay there helplessly.

"So then, I could feel my legs being secured in front of the velvet wall. There I was, lying with my legs and pussy exposed. I knew what a lovely sight it must be, since I saw the other girls just now! But I couldn't see through the wall, so I really had no idea who was walking by and who could see my whorish cunt, spread wide and available. I also couldn't see the other girls, since there were walls in between us. My heart was thumping, I didn't know what was going to happen but I sure as fuck hoped that someone would come and give me a good hard pounding! My pussy was so wet, I just wanted to play with my clit but the smart lady had tied my hands up.." Jasmine continued. She had been terrified, enclosed in the small area that was barely larger than a closet.

"I don't know how long I lay there for, a couple of hours perhaps. But I knew that if I stayed quiet and waited, I would be rewarded with hard fucks! So, I waited like a good slut." Jasmine licked her lips.

"Then, suddenly, I felt gentle hands all over my legs. They were spreading some soft cream all over me from the bellybutton down. Then, they shaved me and cleaned me! God, I love how it felt. Like I was a toy and they were just beautifying me for their own amusement, you know?" Jasmine continued with a naughty smile, playing the role of a horny Jas. well. She had felt worthless as countless fingers "accidentally" slipped into her extremely wet pussy during the shaving and cleaning. All she could do was lie there and wonder how many strangers were casually staring directly at the delights between her widely parted thighs, or worse, fingering her!

"Oh yes, and about that time, sound began coming through the headphones. Like, they would say nice things like, 'I AM A SLUT' or 'FUCK MY CUNT WHILE EVERYBODY WATCHES' or 'IMAGINE WHO IS USING YOU NOW, YOUR FATHER OR YOUR BROTHER?'. Basically, things that made me sooo horny!" despite being forced to repeat the degrading words, Jasmine was really getting very horny from playing with her pussy in front of Xavier and Nicole.

"Then like, I was left alone. For an hour, I think. My pussy had just been shaved bald. It was sensitive and needed attention! But they left me.." Jasmine looked genuinely disappointed.

"But, luckily, I was to be rewarded for being an obedient slut." Jasmine giggled, "Suddenly, there were hands all over my legs again. Soon after, cocks after cocks were being thrust into me. YAYYY! My favourite part was when I was only used for a couple of seconds before the nice man moved on. It was as though my slutty cunt was not good enough, you know? Made me feel so cheap and whorish, which is my favourite feeling besides orgasm!"

"All I could hear was the words through the headphones, lovely true statements about me being a worthless, cheap slut. Most of the time, I would get hot spurts of cum deep into my cheap fuckhole. I would immediately always look forward to the next time a thick cock filled me! And, you know, the stimulation of my G-spot was so, soooo good. But I was really grateful that most of the nice men remembered to give my swollen clit good circular rubs.." Jasmine giggled like a cheap whore, demonstrating her favourite "good circular rubs" to the amused pair.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

"And I loved the feeling of not knowing who was using my slutty cunt. I loved the mystery, to just be a faceless and nameless pussy, free for anyone's use, like I didn't matter except for their sexual pleasure!" Jasmine winked. Once a proud and successful woman, she had been reduced to nothing but a pussy that random men could fuck without so much as a "thank you". Her time in Repmap's pussy glory hole further accentuated her feelings of worthlessness and helplessness as she was used by countless strangers, only rewarded with them cumming deep inside her before they moved on and were replaced by another hard dick for her to satisfy. Occasionally, she would get slaps on her tummy or her ass if she was not clenching down hard enough on their cocks. But perhaps the worst part was that she had had so many rocking orgasms throughout the 3 days, and genuine sex-starved thoughts about breaking free from her restraints just so that she could rub her needy clit and finger her sopping wet cum-filled cunt, that she had begun to wonder if her true calling in life was to be a two-bit whore whose only use was to be fucked by strangers.

"Oh, I also loved it when the people would occasionally use my tummy to rest their icy cold drinks on! Or, like, you know, the area above my pussy. Sometimes, it was as though they were just standing around to see my shaved slit trembling while they were discussed what a cheap whore I was. I didn't know, of course, since I couldn't see, but without a cock inside my pussy and hands all over the lower half of my body, I really wasn't sure what they were doing. Maybe they were just relaxing and ignoring my naked cunt even though I was spread out and needy, which I really loved because it made me feel cheap and worthless! It was, like, you know, I was saying 'come fuck me, my legs are spread soooo wide!' and they were like 'stuff your cheap hole with a beer bottle and leave us alone'.

Maybe they had brought their girlfriends over to take a look at what a cock-hungry slut's pussy looked like." Jasmine giggled.

Movie Sensation for all:
https://openload.co/f/60bY5oLTF6A
https://openload.co/f/CmJnKtSrm8E
https://openload.co/f/gxnM06THzv4
https://openload.co/f/AyuDtFi4r7g
https://openload.co/f/0PxmoOVFYeM
https://openload.co/f/l0mfrYvLOOw
https://openload.co/f/k_GxFvzR-z4
https://openload.co/f/T5ipxkCr2Go
https://openload.co/f/Wfc7mjjZl9c
https://openload.co/f/QNdDoPW6oHc
https://openload.co/f/XS6_bwvG_L4
https://openload.co/f/3kAs9kQoVIA
https://openload.co/f/GCF0ajKtfTQ
https://openload.co/f/2cGYieVJlQQ
https://openload.co/f/s5yzAsvUpmE
https://openload.co/f/rfSotj01ECk
https://openload.co/f/COvhaQZfxvA
https://openload.co/f/wNtncFGLnSI
https://openload.co/f/pqBata5eW7c
https://openload.co/f/DMXGiDjDuz4
https://openload.co/f/gV5NWbf_yN0
https://openload.co/f/5Yzp5zfMhAM
https://openload.co/f/XIhIqNarwIs
Old 02-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

How about some Fetishism and Gangbang rape... ....?

Introducing........ .... An Intrusive Thriller

I was walking home at three in the morning from the job I worked. It was a hard job tending to all the assholes that came into the bar late at night. 

I was always made fun of from the customers at that job. All the other girls there were very beautiful and sizes that were smaller than me. I was the odd sheep. I had got this job on a fluke, but I needed the money, so I just ignored it.

As I walked home, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, but I didn't see anyone there.

Feeling paranoid, I started to walk faster. Still hearing footsteps, I ran to my front door, fumbled with my keys, opened my door, ran inside, and locked it shut.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I finally felt safe. 

I dropped everything on the table beside my door and head upstairs to take a much-needed shower. 

I took off my shirt, bra, and much too tight skirt. As I was peeling off my panties down my thighs, I heard a creak.

I spun around and didn't see anything. I rolled my eyes at myself for being paranoid. 

No one could be in my house, I thought.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I needed a nice hot shower to relax me. 

I looked in the mirror and looked at my body. I twisted my face. We all have our love and hate with our body, and today wasn't a good day.

I hopped in the shower humming as I scrubbed my body down with my vanilla scented body wash.

I stayed in there for at least 20 minutes just running my hands over my body. Feeling tingly, I came out of the shower.

"Hmm... I think I deserve a little reward today," I said to myself, thinking about the new vibrator I bought. It was one that the end of it wiggles and vibrates.

I giggled to myself and could feel myself get turned on.

I toweled off and walked into my room. All the lights were off. 

"I thought I left the lights on in here?" I muttered to myself.

"You did," I heard a voice say behind me.

My eyes widened, and I screamed. I tried to turn around, but someone grabbed and put their hand over my mouth. I struggled to get away, but someone else grabbed my feet.

I could feel the terror wash over my body. There were people in my house! Oh fuck, I'm going to die.

The thought of I'm going to die just kept repeating in my head.

They threw me on my bed and started to tie me to the four corners.

Fuck, fuck fuck, fuck.

I heard them joking and laughing. They taped my mouth, so I couldn't scream.

"So, this is the little bitch that keeps teasing me at the bar with her little skirt," I heard a man spat at me.

"Look at all of that soft skin, I want to bite and mark her to remember this day," another one said.

After hearing that I sound feel myself get turned on. My eyes widened in horror. I could I be turned on by this!

They roughly grabbed me, running their filthy hands on my skin. I struggled even harder, but they just laughed at my failed attempts.

"Sorry little girl. There's no escaping us, we're going use you like the little fuck-doll that you are." All of them laughed at that. I could hear about three of them around me.

I saw one of them lean closer to me and roughly massaged my breasts. Bouncing them back and forward. 

"Damn, look at these things, so big and juicy," he leaned down and bit my nipple hard.

I cried out against the tape in my mouth. Oh god, it was pleasure and pain, I could feel myself leaking down my thighs.

"Shit! THIS BITCH IS LIKING THIS! She's making a mess. Oh, you like this, you little slut?" He said looking into my eyes. I could barely make them out. It was pitch black in my room. 

He was old, maybe around 40, and he had the evilest smirk.

The other two decided to join in on the fun. The one with the green eyes bent down and started to bite and suck on my other nipple.

I couldn't fight the feeling, I moaned underneath the tape. The third one ran his fingers down my stomach to my pussy lips. I could feel him tracing the lips and around my clit spreading my wetness around.

My hips, moving on their own, raised up wanting more.

"I think this whore needs a cock in her hole," the third one said with a slap on my pussy.

I squealed and jumped away from his hand. He kept giving slaps my thighs and my pussy as he said, "let's see how tight her pussy is."

I heard the belt and zipper being undone and hit the floor. The bed sank with his weight as he climbed on and hovered over me.

The other two moved their heads away from my breasts, but still kept on pinching my nipples. I could feel my nipples tighten, they hurt so much.

The third one reached down and ran the head of his cock up and down my slit, gathering my wetness. I felt him push his head into my hole. I groaned in pain.

Fuck, this was going to hurt, but I know I'm going to like it. I've been waiting for this for so long.

I heard his breath heavy in my ear. "Fuck me, you're so tight." He pushed hard in one thrust as I screamed in pain.

"Holy shit, she was a virgin!" I heard them all laugh in excitement.

"Fuck yes! Finally, a virgin! This is going to be good. This whore won't know what she's in for today," the biter chuckled.

At this point, the other two had their cocks out and made me put my hands around them. They were thrusting in and out of my hands.

The third one was fucking me roughly, and eventually the pain turned into pleasure. I couldn't stop moaning and my eyes were squeezed tightly. I was ashamed of myself, but it felt so good. I wanted this so badly. I love it, but I wasn't going to admit it to them.

After every thrust the headboard would bang against the wall, my body arched up, taking every thrust he was giving me. I felt him bite my neck roughly and I came hard on his cock. I could feel my pussy pulsing on his cock. The pleasure was running through my veins and I wanted more.

I heard him groan as he came inside me. He fell on top of me still pumping his cum into my pussy.

The first one was rummaging through his bag on the ground and he pulled something out of it. He pinched my nipple and pulled it. Fuuuuck, it hurt. My nipples hurt so much. He clipped a clothes pin on it and did the same with the other side.

"Look at this bitch's nipples. They hurt don't they?" He leaned down to my ear and whisper, "It's about to hurt even more, you slut."

They ripped the tape from my mouth. The second one grinned a wicked smile at me. He traced my lips with his finger, "I'm going to have fun with this mouth."

"Please, just give me more. I love the feeling you gave me!" I pleaded. They just laughed in my face.

The first one untied my legs and flipped me over to my stomach and tied my legs again. I was kneeling on the bed with my ass in the air and my face in the mattress. He slapped my ass.

"Fuck, that's a good ass. I have to fuck it later." 

"Please not there. I've never done it there," I begged.

"Aww, little girl doesn't want us to fuck her ass?" He slapped my ass harder. He kept going, my ass was burning.

He chuckled, "I made her ass so red. Such a lovely shade of red."

He got behind me and just shoved his cock in my pussy. He thrusted hard and quick.

"Oh oh oh oh, fuck meeeeeeeee," I moaned out, I felt the pleasure running through my veins.

"You like that, you slut!" He slapped my ass as he kept thrusting in me. 

The second one jumped onto the bed and grabbed my hair, bringing my head up. 

"Open up!" I opened my mouth and sucked on his cock.

"Suck it!" I sucked his cock harder. He used my hair to move my head up and down his dick.

"Fuck yes," he moaned out, "suck me harder, let me feel that tongue." I sucked him the best as I could when someone else was fucking me from behind.

The guy behind me stopped and I moaned in disappointment. He started to smear my cum on my asshole.

He slapped my ass hard. The other guy forced me to suck his cock again.

He started to push one finger inside my ass. It hurt so much, but it felt so good. I loved the pain and pleasure mixed. As he kept going, he managed to get two fingers inside me. He was pushing his fingers in and out and it started to feel good.

I started to push back to meet his fingers.

"Damn, I think we need to keep this whore. She likes it in the ass too!"

To Be Continued...
Old 02-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread, support!!
Old 03-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

He pulled out his fingers and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass. He leaned down and spit and rubbed it in. He started to push. I could feel it burning, but I could feel the pleasure building, I was turning dizzy with need. 

"Fuck! It's so tight. Only my head can fit in here!" He groaned and tried to pump it in my ass more. One of them came with lube and squirted it on me.

I could feel him sliding into me inch by inch. After several long minutes, I felt his thighs hit the back of mine. He pulled out slowly, and rammed it back in. 

"AH!" I screamed. I could feel my wetness run down my thighs. The feeling of his cock in my ass felt amazing.

I felt one of start rubbing my clit and I felt a blossom of pleasure building again. After a while, it started to feel good. Really good. I felt something building inside of me. It was different than normal, it was so much darker.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" I screamed. I felt myself shaking, my orgasm ripping through me.

"Fuck! She's squeezing my cock so tight." I could feel him cumming inside of me, it leaked down my thighs.

He slapped my ass again and my body just fell onto the bed. My legs are jelly and shaking.

One of them lifted me and slid underneath me and pushed their cock back into my pussy. I moaned, I was too drained to move, but I wanted more.

They untied my arms and legs, knowing that I wouldn't be able to move anywhere even if I wanted to.

"Please, give me more!" I begged crying.

"You know you're enjoying this! Shut up, slut!" One of them slapped my ass as I cried out.

I was enjoying it. I was so ashamed of myself. My pussy was already pulsing, I wanted to cum again. This feeling was addicting. 

I heard someone go behind me and spread open my ass cheeks. He fingered my asshole again as the man underneath was fucking me.

"I think it's time to fill all this little cunt's holes. I think we should keep her. We can lock her up in our basement. Have her there as our little fuck-doll. What do you guys think?" I could hear the excitement in his voice of having me locked up and just used as a sex slave. My heart pounded in excitement and nervousness. Did I really want this? I think I do. To become their sex-slave filled me up with joy.

Fuuuuuck, I came just thinking about all the nasty things they would make me do.

I heard them all laugh. "This cunt just came on my cock! I think she likes the sound of being our fuck-doll!"

The man behind me pushed his cock into my asshole as I came. I couldn't stop cumming. 

"Please, please, please, please," I said repeatedly. I didn't know what I was begging for, I lost all thought at this point. 

The last man pulled my head up and shoved his cock down my throat. He started to fuck my mouth.

All three of them developed a rhythm of pumping in and out of me. I was truly their fuck-doll. I was so sensitive all over, I just kept cumming. I loved every single second!

"Oh god, I love it, don't stop," I tried to move positions, but nothing worked. They kept fucking hard. The bed was banging against the wall so loudly.

One by one they all pumped their load into each of my holes. They left me on the bed with their cum dripping out of every hole.

After that, I blacked out.

When I woke up, I tied up in a bed again, spread wide. I looked around and it wasn't anywhere I recognized. They kidnapped me, I really did become their fuck-doll.

I heard laughters and I saw them open the door. They saw that I woke up and just grinned at me.

"Ready for a little more fun, you little whore?"

I smiled back at them, "Please fuck me. I'm your little fuck-doll."

The End!

Uncensored Videos
https://openload.co/f/Jdgq2va5oVI
https://openload.co/f/pguwdrRvPdI
https://openload.co/f/WhWFRu8Gnmk
https://openload.co/f/PR0NFozMStA
https://openload.co/f/UdrwR1NPDw4
https://openload.co/f/wAX3JsBqMco
https://openload.co/f/nuA7F2iL5sc
https://openload.co/f/S_w4dYQt2I4