The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune85 View Post
So bad ah? I heard from my friends it is a fun place. Oh well..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You must ask your friends what kind of fun they are referring to?
Clean or dirty fun?

If strictly for humsup cheonging can forget about Chiang Mai, Phuket or Krabi.

For best humsup cheonging in Thailand just stick to Bangkok and Pattaya will do.
Yes CM is not a cheong place but more to relax the slow and friendly northern lanna life style, and if you're looking ok and kind enough maybe you can sian a gf to be wife, or maybe some for ons.

For agogo, karaoke, soapy etc best still in bkk and pattaya.....CM do have some but quality and quantity cannot compare to bkk and pattaya.

Beside all these tourist type of agogo, soapy, kapoo and pub etc, there're a some local bar with ladies sitting for few lady drinks for chill night out, not really for much action, but you need to be able to speak Thai in order to be fun.
Old 12-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
and if you're looking ok and kind enough maybe you can sian a gf to be wife, or maybe some for ons.
Haizzz my face too humsup to sian a decent puying to be girlfriend/wife.

Later kena slap from spouse if I demand Dongguan Sauna 20 Steps sex menu serwit!
Old 19-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

In CM now. Made a mistake by booking the Furama. Huge room but seems nowhere near any hum sup massage. Balls all blue liao
Old 19-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
babamuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Below are links to hump sup massage near Furama.

Though in Thai, pictures speak a thousand words.

Enjoy

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn...hp?board=212.0
http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn....php?board=260
http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn....php?board=266
http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn...hp?board=270.0
http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn...hp?board=100.0
Old 19-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute
Chiang Mai Kapoo Massage

Now Chiang Mai also in trend Kapoo Massage arh?
Old 19-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes CM is not a cheong place but more to relax the slow and friendly northern lanna life style, ....... but you need to be able to speak Thai in order to be fun.
Right on Bro Happyman007, my Thai spouse couldn't care less when i go to other provinces. But when i mention "Pattaya", the look on her face is priceless and my dick got lots of explanation to do.
Old 20-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
But when i mention "Pattaya", the look on her face is priceless and my dick got lots of explanation to do.
Telling your spouse that you're going to Pattaya is a no no.
Instead say you're visiting Chonburi for sightseeing.

555 technically not lying to her.
Old 20-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In CM now. Made a mistake by booking the Furama. Huge room but seems nowhere near any hum sup massage. Balls all blue liao
Furama not bad lah, can walk to Maya see Uni students......just take a red cab to old city, or rent a bike to move around is easier......nimman also not far from Furama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Now Chiang Mai also in trend Kapoo Massage arh?
Ya getting more Kapoo now but quality cannot compare to bkk although price are cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Right on Bro Happyman007, my Thai spouse couldn't care less when i go to other provinces. But when i mention "Pattaya", the look on her face is priceless and my dick got lots of explanation to do.
That's why when i go jkt and via bkk, so hard to tell her i need to visit bro soi 6. So sometime just say extend 2 days in bkk to meet friends but make a divert trip to pty
Old 20-10-2015, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah thanks for the info
Old 20-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

Chiang Mai

Looks like bro Happyman007 is still cheonging in stealth mode although never post much these days.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Just back from a short 3 days 2 nights company trip to CM. Dun feel enough for me. Very rush in our itinery. For those who want to explore CM, better go for at least 5 days 4 nights. I love the slow paced life of the locals there. they are very curteous ans helpful when I lost my way on the first night. The hotel wher I stay is very convenient.

Hotel : Duang Tawan
Happenings : exit hotel and turn left. Whole stretch of pubs and MP. There is a boxing rink circled by pubs at loy kroi entertainment center. I feel the place there is the best. Away from the noisy traffic and bright headlights of cars.
Shopping : exit hotel and turn right. Huge night bazzar.

Old 20-10-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Due to the trip being a short one, I've yet to visit all entertainments. On the first night, I went to the gogo bar (Star Six) but seems quite dull. Only saw some pole dancing, strip dancing and using CBs to shoot balloons plus open beer bottles. Its cheap though. I only pay 150 baht for the entrance fee. There were only a few farangs sitting around the stage but i dunno what they are waiting for. Prob I went too early (10pm). There were a few pole dancers hanging around me but they did not approach me. I sat there till 11.30pm then i went off. The entertainment in CM closes at around 12 - 1 am....very early. On the 2nd night, i went to the pubs at the boxing rink, the girls there can be taken out if you pay a bar fine (400 - 500 baht) and they like you. Not all girls will go out with you. they are allowed to choose their customers. price for ST is 1500 - 2000 baht. In one of the pubs, a cashier came and chat with me. I end up bonking her for free. She offered to stay with me for the night, but i scared later my colleagues saw it so i rejected her. the girls in CM are very friendly and they love singaporeans. one of the hotel receptionist that i chatted with also offered to take me out on her off day, but i'm already back in sg....lol.

I'm planning to visit CM again in Jan. This time, I will stay longer and whole trip free and easy. Going on a company trip too rush and inconvenient.

Old 20-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Just back from a short 3 days 2 nights company trip to CM. Dun feel enough for me. Very rush in our itinery. For those who want to explore CM, better go for at least 5 days 4 nights. I love the slow paced life of the locals there. they are very curteous ans helpful when I lost my way on the first night. The hotel wher I stay is very convenient.

Hotel : Duang Tawan
Happenings : exit hotel and turn left. Whole stretch of pubs and MP. There is a boxing rink circled by pubs at loy kroi entertainment center. I feel the place there is the best. Away from the noisy traffic and bright headlights of cars.
Shopping : exit hotel and turn right. Huge night bazzar.
ok this hotel is in tourist night market area with chan klan road bar whole stretch, but is more cater to angmo as girls with darker skin. First trip to cm usually is best to hang around here to know better, but when you make a 2nd trip try to stay in Nimman area and explore the pub scene and try making some new friends with the uni students.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok this hotel is in tourist night market area with chan klan road bar whole stretch, but is more cater to angmo as girls with darker skin. First trip to cm usually is best to hang around here to know better, but when you make a 2nd trip try to stay in Nimman area and explore the pub scene and try making some new friends with the uni students.
Thanks for the info bro. How long does it takes to get to nimman area from the night market ? the price for the girls same as those found in chan klan road ? any hotel can recommend ? sorry for so many questions.

Old 20-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
How long does it takes to get to nimman area from the night market ? ..any hotel can recommend ?p
See you liked Lanna pace in CNX. Niman is a short hop by either songtaew (open taxi) or even tuk2 -10/15 mins. Plenty hotels in area, just do Agoda and narrow search to Niman area, with your budget and comfort level. Used to stay NimanMai (boutique small hotel) and Empire (apartment style). Within vicinity of clubs Monkey, Warm Up, Maldives and Tawandeng.

Hard to put a price on gals in Niman, more known for clubbing scene than straight commercial sex. You went to Loy Kroh (with bars and boxing ring). Star 6 is a washout. Small bars in the complex got FLs... careful of LBs near boxing ring. After you hit other end Loy Kroh (to old city, canal main road), there's the oldest agg bar (darn forgot name, been too long). Not far from night bazar is Foxy Lady agg. Be mindful that CNX is not known for agg scene.
Quote:
Furama not bad lah, can walk to Maya see Uni students......nimman also not far from Furama.
when i go jkt and via bkk, so hard to tell her i need to visit bro soi 6. So sometime just say extend 2 days in bkk to meet friends but make a divert trip to pty
Furama's a decent class hotel, with some rooftop bar. Only thing is Maya's big billboard flashing through the night. Last stayed Dec 2013.

Yeah, we know your diversion to Patts 555

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1