The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Wahhhh so exciting camping for moreeee
Old 13-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah i am missing the 3 girls alr
Old 13-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waaa. im on holiday now still chasing the story like mad. (y)
Old 13-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for the next exciting update....
Old 13-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

The next morning was chaotic, why? The moment I entered school, I was stopped by Glenn's Mother.

Glenn's Mother: what did you do to my Son?

Me: I did nothing.

Glenn's Mother pulls me: Biy I am talking to you here?

Me: Auntie, I don't want to talk to you now, we talk at Mr Foo Office.

Glenn's Mother: Don't you have any manners, what does your parents teach you?

Me: Auntie, my parent teach me better than you teach your Son, you will know later.

I walked off, and I was pissed. I did not get physical at her as I knew for now I am at the winning end and I wanted to keep it that way.

Gloria was already at the canteen waiting for me and she saw what happened.

Gloria: Yang you ok?

Me: Yah! Really Mother and Son same pattern one.

Gloria laughed: you want to go Mr Foo office now.

Me: Ya, wait the siao Zharbor (Crazy Woman) take knife hack me how.

We went up to Mr Foo's Office and he was already there, we entered and stood in the side as we waited for Glenn and his Mother.

We waited for 15mins, (CB she here already what) and they finally arrived. Glenn and his Mother sat opposite Mr Foo as he explained the details to her.

Glenn's Mother: Mr Foo, my Son is being framed here. The one that should be punished is that boy, so young and so cunning, how his parent teach him. And why are they here in the first place?

Me: Eh Auntie talk properly Hor, what my parents?

Mr Foo: I have spoken to Yang and he is willing to consider on letting the matter rest.

Me: Mr Foo, I think I don't want to consider already, somemore I want to report another thing.

Mr Foo: Another thing?

I nudge Gloria but she did not make a sound.

Me: Mr Foo Glenn harassed Gloria!

Glenn's Mother: How can you just say things like that? Mr Foo, he is framing my Son again.

Gloria cried (seriously this is girl/woman most powerful weapon): Auntie, Mr Foo what Yang said is the truth, I am a girl, will I joke with this.

Everyone was silent as Gloria made her speech.

Even Glenn's Mother starts questioning him if he did that, he did not answer.

Gloria carried on crying and I looked at Mr Foo.

Mr Foo: Glenn do you admit? Glenn?

Glenn did not answer at first but finally nodded.

His Mother starts trashing him and crying telling Mr Foo to give him a chance, she even came to apologise to Gloria. ( hello? Me leh why no one apologies to me)

But my turn soon came as Mr Foo told her I was the person she should talk to.

I did not want to talk to her instead I asked: Mr Foo, now if all this what will happen to Glenn.

Mr Foo: in total he has 3 major Offences, I have to recommend him to be Expelled.

I looked at Glenn's Mother: My Parents taught me, right is right, wrong is wrong. Mr Foo I not considering to let the matter rest.

Mr Foo: Ok you two go back to class, assembly started don't go there.

I tapped Gloria and she nodded, we exited the office and stood outside our class. I knew Glenn would be expelled, I felt guilty, but his Mother really pushed me too far.

Gloria: Yang, Thank you

Me: It's ok, I don't like Glenn and his Mother also.

Gloria: Yang, can we meet later?

Me: Huh?

Gloria: like after school, I want to treat you lunch.

Me: No need lah.

Gloria: if today cannot other days also can.

I know she will not give up till I promise her: Friday Lor but I need to go at 3pm I got tuition.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 12
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light

So end up ts getting back at glenn mother is the best use of trick!!!
wa sey... ts u zhuge liang reborn?
Old 14-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kas26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahah best update till date . Cant wait for more and see what happens to glenn hahahahah
Old 14-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Soon the assembly was over and students came walking to the classes, there were of course speculation on why the 2 of us were at the classroom. But soon Mr Foo called for me again, I shall not bored you all with his Long talk. In short, he just ask if I really wanted to see Glenn being expelled. I did not know was it that I could not stand his nagging or I felt bad that I relented, but not before asking a question.

Me: If he find our trouble how?

Mr Foo: don't worry I will take care of that.

Most in the school did not know of this, but Glenn if I think of it now was a poor fellow. He spent the rest of his school life like a loner, always alone.

Ah Kai spoke to me various time, I did not get why he kept thinking that I had a liking for Gloria, and even promised me he won't tell on me. Of course he won't, as soon after that Kai got together with another girl (weiqi) in school which him called his school GF. We will get to that later.

I met Gloria on Friday, After the Felicia incident I became really careful. We went to Thomson Plaza for lunch, It was really the puppy love kind of situation at least for Gloria, You know those that she will reach her finger to touch your then take it back. It was after the lunch when she really acted and she was direct.

Gloria: Yang, I know you did a lot for me (Got meh????), and I am willing to accept you.( siao Liao) So what are your thoughts? (My thoughts I also blur Lor You suddenly ask this.)

I did not give her a firm answer: We try and see how Lor, maybe after a while you also don't like me.

Gloria: ok we try.

That is how I got together with Gloria, she was different with the others. Maybe because I set things straight to her in the first place. I told her I won't have time for her after school and we can only meet in some weekends and she was ok. But I told her if she want to I can meet her for dinner. (Except for Friday's and Saturdays)

We ended the day with her giving me a peck in my cheek, we did not even hold hands. But things became different when we were with Ah Kai And his GF in school.

Ok, let's talk about Weiqi, she is a very innocent girl, very oriental looking quite sweet looking but very skinny ( those wind blow will fly kind) stats wise I will Guess she will be 32A 24 28 and she stands 1.57m

So after everything was over Ah Lai got to know WeiQi from another class, and that dated and we will hangout in the foyer together, at times Ah Kai and WeiQi will disappear.

Gloria: where they go.

Me: They go do couple things.

Gloria: then why we never do?

Me: cause I respect you Lor.

Gloria: need to respect meh? ( surely you think Hoseh Liao)

Me: not need meh?

Gloria: No need Mah Kissing only right.

I shook my head and ask Gloria to lean over and I whispered to her: Sex....

She sat really straight and her face was Super red. She did look at me a couple of times and I did not know why I was sort of embarrassed too.

But at the end of recess when we were walking back to our class she pulled me and Whispered to my ear: If you want, I think I am ok....
Old 14-07-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 9
doublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post

Gloria: where they go.

Me: They go do couple things.

Gloria: then why we never do?

Me: cause I respect you Lor.

Gloria: need to respect meh? ( surely you think Hoseh Liao)

Me: not need meh?

Gloria: No need Mah Kissing only right.

I shook my head and ask Gloria to lean over and I whispered to her: Sex....

She sat really straight and her face was Super red. She did look at me a couple of times and I did not know why I was sort of embarrassed too.

But at the end of recess when we were walking back to our class she pulled me and Whispered to my ear: If you want, I think I am ok....
Why all the 13 years old 20 years ago all so open de... Partly I know your skills too good... I need a time machine.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

And so came the next day, I was Recess and it was awkward as our objective that day was to have sex, I won't consider it sex more like petting anyway it's sex in the end.

I remember I brought Gloria to the Technical/Home Econs block, where the TOP level was not in use. We sat at the staircase and she did not know what to do.

Gloria: Erm.... How to do ah.

And of course I need to act abit stupid right, wait she ask how I know how?

Me: I watch in tv before, we try ok?

Gloria nodded her head shyly

I started by relaxing her: Eh I remember you starting of the year like so so only now how come so big.

Gloria laughed: it just grow how I know.

I looked at her: Can I touch?

Gloria nodded and I reached my hand....

Gloria holds her hand in front of her: wait wait wait

Me: what?

Gloria: I not mentally prepared

Gloria took a deep breathe and nodded as she lower her arms: Ok can.

I reach forward and it felt like Ann's it was soft and squishy and I started groping in them. I unbuttoned her 2nd and 3rd button and reached my hand in soon I was playing with her nipples as I fondled on her bare breast. She moans lightly, and she held my hand telling that was enough (sian)

I really gave her a black face when she asked me to go, yes I was sexually fustrated. I pointed my bulge to her: Like that how I go?

She came back: then how?

I unzip my shorts and pulled out my dick and Guess what, she covered her eyes!!!

I reached to peel her hands of and pulled it to my dick.

Gloria: Don't want lah, dirty or not.

Now I am pissed I let her hand go and just sat there in silence.

Gloria: why you angry ah?

Me: Of course lah, yesterday you say ok then today like that.

Gloria: Ok lah, she reach her hand over with some hesitation and held on it.

Me: Shake it

Gloria starts shaking it I Guess I can say that was the first time she stroked me.

Gloria looked at her watch and told me recess was ending.

Me: then you faster settle for me Lor, like that how I go class?

Gloria: how to fast?

Me: use your mouth to suck?

Gloria: huh?

Me: Nevermind you go back first ( I was really pissed already, and I really don't want)

Gloria: Then you leh?

Me: I wait till it become normal then I got back.

Gloria: ok lah, faster ok ( you good u fast lah)

Gloria bends down and took my dick into her mouth there was no movement and she just sucked in the dickhead. (Good thing is she never bite)

I had to push her head down gently and she resisted a little, I told her to move her head and that was the only pleasure I had that day.

I did not cum that day, but Gloria stayed with me till the hard in subsided.

I went back to class after the first lesson and Ah Kai asked me did I had fun, as i went for so Long, I show him and sad face: not fun 不好玩

Perhaps I was spoiled by the girls and I was really upset, that was when I decided I need to train Gloria up.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublejay View Post
Why all the 13 years old 20 years ago all so open de... Partly I know your skills too good... I need a time machine.
Partly there is this not to be left out thingy, how to explain, my time the girls if you say my Friend gf do this they will onz not like now sorry I found the correct word called Peer Pressure Lolz

Last edited by Starter; 14-07-2016 at 01:39 AM.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
theEveningStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more Ann jasmine and Felicia? Omg I think I grown attached to Ann chuckling and jasmine play hard to get liao! Keep it up!
Old 14-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

No more Ann jasmine and Felicia? Omg I think I grown attached to Ann chuckling and jasmine playing hard to get yet like L so much and crying. I'm so addicted to this. I going to save all the updates into a text file and separate seasons to 收藏 them.

I love jasmine most.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

No more Ann jasmine and Felicia? I love jasmine leh... especially when she say don't want but actually cares alot and cries... really breaks my heart. That's why I keep coming back for more
Old 14-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

No more Ann jasmine and Felicia? I love jasmine leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1