The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

One day i was driving in the rain when i saw an accident btw two 20+yo girls. One was holding an umbrella for the other and they were laughing away while standing on the road divider. I U turned hoping to see them kiss.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklim77 View Post
One day when I came back, I heard the vibrating noise coming from my room and realized that she is masturbating on my bed! I peep in and she was already quite high, with her eyes closed. I quietly creep beside my bed, pulled down my pants, n mastered beside her, and shoot my load onto her face! She screamed and apologized and ran back into her room leaving her panty behind.
a chio girl masterbate on your bed and you chose to masterbate yourself and cum on her face? What a waste. What must she do to invite you to fuck her? Tie herself up?
Old 02-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
a chio girl masterbate on your bed and you chose to masterbate yourself and cum on her face? What a waste. What must she do to invite you to fuck her? Tie herself up?
tats y call pervert ma, kekeke...
Old 02-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
tats y call pervert ma, kekeke...
I thought it's silly and wasted. What's so pervertic about not knowing how to enjoy your meat when the meat chose to walk into your trap willingly?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought it's silly and wasted. What's so pervertic about not knowing how to enjoy your meat when the meat chose to walk into your trap willingly?
Ha Ha...totally agree and well said bro...

Cheers...unfit
Old 02-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pitpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1)Went for a midnight movie last weekend with my gf,it was pretty late driving her back home after the movie,so decided to stay over all her place. Happen to find out that her hot sis had went to clubbing,haha,use my old skool method "gey siao" stomachache,go to her toilet for "used panty" hunting! Indeed found her black silky panties wrapped inside together with her spagathi strip n shorts
.her black panties gt abit of white discharge,put it on my face smell n lick it while jerking off.seriously I duno how to describe hw it smell n taste like,but it just make me damn horny! Finally ended everything and shot my load into her shampoo! Shiok!
2)my gf sis Will always have her personnAl stainless steel waterbottle placed inside the fridge but most of the time are cold water.there was once I happened to be at 7-11 buying parking coupon,happens to be on my way to their hus,so call n ask they wanna buy anything,n yes! Her sis want pokka milk tea bottle one! Haha,didn't think much,just buy her milk tea n some other stuffs! When I was inside their hus,I was watching tv n the rubbish bin was beside me,suddenly she walk over n threw the pokka milk tea bottle,I was stunned n I ask her, "wa,u so thirsty till drink so fast? She replied sayIng "no la,siao,how can I finish the whole bottle so fast,pour some in my waterbottle
Put in the fridge first,slowly drink" in my mind dirty thoughts started to flash out.. Soon,she lve for work... I quickly find chance to go to the kitchen fridge while my gf didn't notice anything,took the waterbottle together into the toilet with me. Wanked n shot my load in it,quickly use the spoon to stir it n place back the fridge. Me n my gf went out to shopping after that.. At night when we came back,they first thing I saw was her sis was back n was happily enjoying her "siao milk tea" while enjoying watching the tv.. I straight away instant hard on,imagine shooting my siao in her n she was eating every drop of it!! Wow! Straight away go toilet pcc! Luckily she didn't suspect anything!
Although this incident had happened couple of months back,but it's still damn unforgettable n memorable for me!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Alex_Corvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Peeping on my housemates

I went to Melaka last time with my 2 female friends (they're both wholesome by the way) I borrowed my friend's Video Watch and set it up in the bathroom. Needless to say, I saw them while showering.

I transfered the vid in my laptop the day we came back.

------------

1st day I saw them taking a bath, both are bushy though.
to my surprise, on the 2nd day, the my other friend was caught masturbating by the camera watch!
Old 02-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpiak View Post
1)Went for a midnight movie last weekend with my gf,it was pretty late driving her back home after the movie,so decided to stay over all her place. Happen to find out that her hot sis had went to clubbing,haha,use my old skool method "gey siao" stomachache,go to her toilet for "used panty" hunting! Indeed found her black silky panties wrapped inside together with her spagathi strip n shorts
.her black panties gt abit of white discharge,put it on my face smell n lick it while jerking off.seriously I duno how to describe hw it smell n taste like,but it just make me damn horny! Finally ended everything and shot my load into her shampoo! Shiok!
2)my gf sis Will always have her personnAl stainless steel waterbottle placed inside the fridge but most of the time are cold water.there was once I happened to be at 7-11 buying parking coupon,happens to be on my way to their hus,so call n ask they wanna buy anything,n yes! Her sis want pokka milk tea bottle one! Haha,didn't think much,just buy her milk tea n some other stuffs! When I was inside their hus,I was watching tv n the rubbish bin was beside me,suddenly she walk over n threw the pokka milk tea bottle,I was stunned n I ask her, "wa,u so thirsty till drink so fast? She replied sayIng "no la,siao,how can I finish the whole bottle so fast,pour some in my waterbottle
Put in the fridge first,slowly drink" in my mind dirty thoughts started to flash out.. Soon,she lve for work... I quickly find chance to go to the kitchen fridge while my gf didn't notice anything,took the waterbottle together into the toilet with me. Wanked n shot my load in it,quickly use the spoon to stir it n place back the fridge. Me n my gf went out to shopping after that.. At night when we came back,they first thing I saw was her sis was back n was happily enjoying her "siao milk tea" while enjoying watching the tv.. I straight away instant hard on,imagine shooting my siao in her n she was eating every drop of it!! Wow! Straight away go toilet pcc! Luckily she didn't suspect anything!
Although this incident had happened couple of months back,but it's still damn unforgettable n memorable for me!
pity your gf because you are one sick fark. u licked the white discharge??? i bet if there were shit stains you would be happily lapping it up.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 15
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

5 things i've done consider to be pervert.....

1) about 14-15, took neighbour's panties pcc on it before hanging back

2) bonked by 1st serious gf behind my godsister, she was facing computer but she knows that we're having fun

3) 1st serious gf, bj me at staircase & i cummed on the towel belonging to a flat

4) took bra & panties away from a ONS as trophey but throwed away due to too smelly

5) stir my female manager's kopi as she went for meeting using my finger which i pcc earlier
Old 03-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unless that story was all but just his imagination?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Integrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My buddy was giving my fb n me a lift to the airport. Before that, gang up with buddy that he wud juz concentrate in driving while I get my slutty fb to bbbj me at back of his car... He was gamed enuf to pretend not to hear any "moaning n slurping" sound made by us while we had a whale of good time!

Unforgettable experience thou I thot was pervert enuf to many!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Sun.Ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpiak View Post
2)
Put in the fridge first,slowly drink" in my mind dirty thoughts started to flash out.. Soon,she lve for work... I quickly find chance to go to the kitchen fridge while my gf didn't notice anything,took the waterbottle together into the toilet with me. Wanked n shot my load in it,quickly use the spoon to stir it n place back the fridge. Me n my gf went out to shopping after that.. At night when we came back,they first thing I saw was her sis was back n was happily enjoying her "siao milk tea" while enjoying watching the tv..
This is cool. Added protein into the milk tea.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sengseng2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Peeping on my housemates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Corvis View Post
I went to Melaka last time with my 2 female friends (they're both wholesome by the way) I borrowed my friend's Video Watch and set it up in the bathroom. Needless to say, I saw them while showering.

I transfered the vid in my laptop the day we came back.

------------

1st day I saw them taking a bath, both are bushy though.
to my surprise, on the 2nd day, the my other friend was caught masturbating by the camera watch!
Bro, care to share the vids?
Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
pity your gf because you are one sick fark. u licked the white discharge??? i bet if there were shit stains you would be happily lapping it up.
Hullo this is after all a thread about pervert acts right? What were you looking for?
Old 03-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
bro relax la, this is a perverted thread. and you'll be surprised many guys did similar thing here.

what's your problem? chill man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1