The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Cyber Tiko

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

All reds fans, newbie here, hope Reds win the CL.
Old 15-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

To be frank, i stopped watching the game halfway thry

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 15-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I mentioned "fatigue or lethargy", but I'm also more inclined to think it was lethargy ... after all, Stevie G & Carra were both rested for the mid-week PSV game!!
IMHO, all these weeks, the most glaring shortcoming of this current team is the lack of a "20-league-goals-a-season" & "one-chance-one goal" type of prolific scorer.
Well, there's 2 more league games this week ... let's hope we see marked improvements in these 2 home games.
I think its more like competition for places is limited. Rafa rests players not because he has options, but no choice. So players , without needing to fight for places, become complacent.

We need a deep squad. That means at least 11 World-Class players and 11 Potential world class players.
Old 15-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Prime Time deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This thing cheered me up after the painful futile game in manchester this weekend:

"We were good friends until Liverpool started winning, then he started changing his mind.
He has very good relationships with managers of teams that normally he beats."

- Rafa, taking a swipe at his Chelsea counterpart
Hahaha... yeah. The same can be said of Wenger and Fergie Nice to be disliked. means they view us as true contenders.
Old 15-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1
I think its more like competition for places is limited. Rafa rests players not because he has options, but no choice. So players , without needing to fight for places, become complacent.

We need a deep squad. That means at least 11 World-Class players and 11 Potential world class players.
Assuming that the Yanks already hired you as LFC's Director of Football ...
1) try enlightening on who your "11 world-class & 11 potential world-class players" might be.
2) after you named your fantasy team ... try get a calculator & put together the cost of putting this team together.
3) lastly, come up with a plan/policy on how Rafa or any other great managers (besides your good self of course) will keep all 22 of them happy in the dressing room

BTW, Kimi will not be World Champ lah ... Massa will be ahead of him in the Ferrari stable, while Hamilton will be the World Champ this year.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 16-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
1) try enlightening on who your "11 world-class & 11 potential world-class players" might be.
2) after you named your fantasy team ... try get a calculator & put together the cost of putting this team together.
3) lastly, come up with a plan/policy on how Rafa or any other great managers (besides your good self of course) will keep all 22 of them happy in the dressing room
now, there's one person here who is greedier than me... r there 11 world class players in the world right now???

Quote:
BTW, Kimi will not be World Champ lah ... Massa will be ahead of him in the Ferrari stable, while Hamilton will be the World Champ this year.
certainly wouldnt mind hamilton and mclaren winning it cos i wouldnt want to see alonso retiring after winning this season...
Old 16-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

11 world class players... well lets see, we now have Alonso, Gerard, Finnan (looking better all the time), Carra

Potential World Class 11 in Pool ... Sissoko, Agger, Kuyt, Crouch, Reina, Kewell, Gonzalez, Aurelio, Arebeola, Kuyt

From where I see it, we have more 'potential' stars than world class players.

We need an excellent striker that can knock goals in regularly, and one or two creative players that can unlock the defences that are going to be thrown up by the opposition next season.

Who the signings will be will be up to the new powers that be and Rafa. But we are woefully shallow in players.

As for F1.... I don't think that McClaren (or Alonso would have moved to mclaren if he was not guaranteed first driver status)... as for Massa, if he drove like he did today all the time , then great. If not... Raikonnen should be No.1 (if not, then why move to Ferrari from McClaren, which is going great guns).

Hamilton is a great driver... nice to see Alonso taken a notch down, but there is only one Schumacher...

Oh, BTW, I don;t want to be Director of Football in Liverpool. According to Football Manager, I suck
Old 16-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
now, there's one person here who is greedier than me... r there 11 world class players in the world right now???

certainly wouldnt mind hamilton and mclaren winning it cos i wouldnt want to see alonso retiring after winning this season...
Why don't have 11 world class players ??? Got leh... But please, I am not saying we need a Galacticos policy, but if we splash money on players, lets do so on one who already shows the class. Not a future Viera, Zidane or what not. Too many disappointments liao.

And why would Alonso retire ??? hehehe... u know something that I don't. He need to challenge Schumi's record mah. God knows he is young enough.

But Hamilton is a fantastic driving talent. Fast and consistent.
Old 16-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
11 world class players... well lets see, we now have Alonso, Gerard, Finnan (looking better all the time), Carra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
Why don't have 11 world class players ??? Got leh... But please, I am not saying we need a Galacticos policy, but if we splash money on players, lets do so on one who already shows the class. Not a future Viera, Zidane or what not. Too many disappointments liao..
i m not so optimistic as u r to label alonso and finnan to be world class players. they r good, i agree, but maybe we have different definitions of world class.

i agree with u on being disappointed with quite a number of signings though, cos they have showed so much promise but didnt deliver...

Quote:
And why would Alonso retire ??? hehehe... u know something that I don't. He need to challenge Schumi's record mah. God knows he is young enough.

But Hamilton is a fantastic driving talent. Fast and consistent
maybe i do know something u dont. fernando alonso has said he would retire after he has won 3 F1 titles. hamilton is great so far for his age, but still early to say what's gonna happen. but been supporting mclaren since senna's days, so been quite some time since i have been so excited about its prospects this season. enough said about F1.
Old 16-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Looks like we wont have wrapped up 3rd place by the time we entertain Chelsea. sigh... hope it does not prove a distraction to our players.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Looks like we wont have wrapped up 3rd place by the time we entertain Chelsea. sigh... hope it does not prove a distraction to our players.
I think we have yet to play Portsmouth away and this could prove to be a tricky tie as Portsmouth siao siao one..against top team they tend to turn up the heat..and we are only a couple points ahead of Arsenal so really cannot afford to slip up let alone draw...
Old 16-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
to be realistic, i think rafa's targetting 5 points from the remaining games to guarantee us CL next season...anything more than that to get 3rd placing would be a bonus....
Old 16-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
to be realistic, i think rafa's targetting 5 points from the remaining games to guarantee us CL next season...anything more than that to get 3rd placing would be a bonus....
I hope it's not just that. To be more than 20 pts behind the Scum and Chelskis hurts badly.
Old 16-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I hope it's not just that. To be more than 20 pts behind the Scum and Chelskis hurts badly.
Yeah.... I agree, and the difference is to be made up in Away Games. We have drawn two more and lost 4 more than Manure and Chelski. And our GD is +/- zero. So we have lots of work to do for next season to grab full points away to close the gap.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
i think this season points wise worse then last year..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1