The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Not easy to support a vb
My vb get about S$500 montly from her decent job plus my supplement
Not sure my investment got return boh but take it as helping out
She gets to go back to normal life
Bro milf,
I also need help to go back normal life lei
Old 18-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Bros,

Might be asking for a beating but if this girl is just playing with me. Is the any chance or methods to turn things around?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

P.S Hurray! Finally my posts don't have to go through moderating before visible!
Old 18-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyPanda View Post
Might be asking for a beating but if this girl is just playing with me. Is the any chance or methods to turn things around?
yes...only if you ignore her for months...kkk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros,

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

P.S Hurray! Finally my posts don't have to go through moderating before visible!
possibly, but you dont have the mental capacity or skill to turn it around..further u have shown her your weakness...plus this will involve more risk of time and money so why bother....why no go with fresh targets or better still spend your time finding ways to improve your appearance or earning capacity...this mentality is what probably makes u a low value person and so in actuality u will always be treated as such by females..ps ist not as simple a solution as ignoring her...if it was so one dimensional then ALL men would be successful with women
Old 18-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
possibly, but you dont have the mental capacity or skill to turn it around..further u have shown her your weakness...plus this will involve more risk of time and money so why bother....why no go with fresh targets or better still spend your time finding ways to improve your appearance or earning capacity...this mentality is what probably makes u a low value person and so in actuality u will always be treated as such by females..ps ist not as simple a solution as ignoring her...if it was so one dimensional then ALL men would be successful with women
Bros,

Teach me the skills to turn things around can?? I'm amidst of focusing to earn more money now but building career or wealth needs plenty of time

I know i'm still lacking in many aspects so will definitely try to up my shortcomings. i've always been a person with low self esteem so will appreciate if the seniors here can give me more pointers and advice on how to be a MAN. Heh hehs, i'm forever in your debts.
Old 18-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros,

Teach me the skills to turn things around can?? I'm amidst of focusing to earn more money now but building career or wealth needs plenty of time

I know i'm still lacking in many aspects so will definitely try to up my shortcomings. i've always been a person with low self esteem so will appreciate if the seniors here can give me more pointers and advice on how to be a MAN. Heh hehs, i'm forever in your debts.
this is another example of your short commings..firstly if u read a book abt how to cook or even perform surgery can u do it, reading abt something isnt enough u need to practice and SEE how its done with the logic and strategy behind it..secondly there are LOTS of people who can claim this that on a nameless faceless thread...who the hell can verify its...i have met plenty of so called ladies man...but after talking to the ladies they are joke, just know how to be a carrot...finally who the hell if they were in actual fact ladies man would spend his time teaching u....i barely have nuff time to set u right with this brief post...rather than teach u id best be using my time to earn money, go to the gym or chat up girls....
BUT to give u a quick pointer..women are attracted to
1 appearance
2 money
3 charisma (sweet talker)
Focus on these three qualities the secret is to use money in a way that the girls wont think u are a stupid atm, the more of the other qualities u have the less u need to use money and even if u use money, u wont be made to look like a idiot
Old 18-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
BUT to give u a quick pointer..women are attracted to
1 appearance
2 money
3 charisma (sweet talker
Kekeke.... Number 3 is my forte
Old 18-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Unless the lady is retarded, else sweet talker is just bullshitting
You need to substantiate your sweetness
Otherwise everybody can tell is just empty promise
Old 18-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro milf,
I also need help to go back normal life lei
Ok bro, i pray for you
Old 18-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know i'm still lacking in many aspects so will definitely try to up my shortcomings. i've always been a person with low self esteem so will appreciate if the seniors here can give me more pointers and advice on how to be a MAN.
First thing first, you must have the RIGHT mentality and that is NOT to think you can become a ladies' man overnight! If you think in this way, then you are basically like those who hope to get rich quickly in a get rich scheme.

Honestly, the FIRST thing you must do is to self improve yourself! This means let go of that girl no matter how painful you are feeling now, get on with your life by doing things that you have been doing BEFORE you met up with that girl. If you stick to your needy personality, honestly speaking, no matter how many ladies you meet in future, you will always make the same mistakes over and over again. You must work on yourself first before others can appreciate you. Otherwise, you will be popping up over here now and then and ask us back the same questions.
Old 18-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Decide what is important for yourself and set ur priorities right

Career is always most important then when u got money, u scared no gals

Furthermore build up your confidence; go upgrade yourself dun belittle yourself. Set some short terms goals (e.g. 1year) mid term (5 yrs) and review what you want.

Every one who started out cheonging has been a carrot once or novice; learn from experience and toughen yourself out. if you are not able; then dun play, focus on career more.
Old 18-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Ah sleepypanda how old liao?
Different age group different advices
Old 18-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro milf,

It around a month. I'm earning 2k before cpf
I'm earning peanuts compare to people my age :'(
Earning peanuts then stop visiting pubs and getting to know vb who only look into your pocket.
Old 18-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes yes... Ignore her and delete all contacts.
Find something else better to do if you can.

I know its easier said then done. Myslef also a culprit, when bx and son not around, feel lonely and nothing else better to do so go look see vb. Even meeting bros drink kopi also must go places with vb to see. End up hook 1 or 2 for fun.

But just try to change lifestyle lor..
Old 18-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Just confirmed that vb married here may be going around getting to know more guys and finding bf.

As the playing field out there these few weeks does not have alot vb, i resort to social media to befriend vb with my faceless social media account. Managed to befriend a few vb but only chat with 1 particular vb in her late late 20s, married here for 10 years, got PR liao, got daughter liao. Through the few days of normal tcss, today she ask me bring her out to watch movie. Timing not correct for me so i rejected.

How i started chatting is because she start 1st with a group chat where she invite many guys to hear her singing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1