The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
They are free loader,their perception is since you got more than me why can't you give me.
Well, then again, depends on whom you mix with .. I also know enough pinoys who will never let me pay my bills .. even when I a visiting them ..

goes with their upbringing I guess ...

Quote:
I once had a pinoy co-worker and every time we have coffee or gathering together he will act blur and not contribute anything,and one day i ask him in a joking manner to pay for 4 cup of teh-o at coffee shop,know what he said? "Sorry I need to send money home so must save" WTF! he is not lowly paid after all,almost equal as us.
well, been there, done that too ..

What is sad is a few males here, will hook up with Maid / Pinoy girls, and the girls are their financiers .. like buy the man gifts, and even pay for food / drink (especially drink in K Bar .. ) and the girls accept it ..

They just forget to mention the girls are screwing Singaporean or other guys to make the money to 'assist' the fellow filipino man ..

True .. and really true .. no kidding ..

I also hate when Filipino guys says "you are blessed to have good job ... " or like in the Manila Airport one Security lady asked me my job and I said I am an Engineer and she went "wow, you are lucky to be an Engineer .. "

Later I reduced hating that kind of talk when I realised many of them think it is a blessing to have a job, for a start ..

And also again, depends upon the person ..

I am yet to hear such silly comments from people I meet in Mountain Area - they know that they get to where they are, by hard work, not by being lucky or being blessed ..
Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are free loader,their perception is since you got more than me why can't you give me.
:

Hahaha........used to it already.
Almost all the door girls outside the bar will try chatting w u n after a few mins will say hungry ask u buy food, icecream or give 50p like u owe them.
Then if u don;y buy for them they'll call u Kurimau (Cheap Charlie)

Lastnite I was outside Club asia n above happened to me.
So i picked a girl who did not call me Kurimau n gave her a bracelet.
She was so happy n keep on thanking me n the other 2 who shouted Kurimau came asking me for a bracelet but my answer is : sorry i m Kurimau

Then at one eye wench the same thing happened n i jokingly told them : I m Kurimau, but i m not StupidMau.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Hahaha........used to it already.
Almost all the door girls outside the bar will try chatting w u n after a few mins will say hungry ask u buy food, icecream or give 50p like u owe them.
Then if u don;y buy for them they'll call u Kurimau (Cheap Charlie)
you meant Kuripot ? what language is Kurimau ?

Well, to add - how to have a 'intelligent' conversation with a Pinay Bar Girl

In Singapore, one of the frequent hangout of mine, I saw a FL, who was not having much luck with her fishing skills ..

Feeling sorry, I casually told her, "if you dont' find guest, let me know, I may give you some pocket $ for taxi .. " - because I know her 'parking place' is near OT and cost less than 7 $ including night fare ..

And well, around closing time, she came to me .. dragging an ang moh with puppy eyes all in love .. and asked me "give me my pocket money . ... "

I was more than a bit blur .. then she reminded me "you said you will give me pocket money ? Now you don't want to give me ? Liar .. " and the dumb dumb ang moh fellow rearing up for a fight with me for not honouring my word with the love of his night ...

How to fight like that ? Now do I remind her that I said "IF YOU DON'T FIND GUEST .." and since she has a punter in tow, it doesn't apply ??

And wonder what - she told everybody that I am giving out pocket money .. so much so, the next day I walk in .. a dozen girls slide to me and ask "you give me the pocket money now, then no need to worry later .. "

And when I gave funny look, suddenly I have disappointed a lot of girls .. not that it mattered for me anywy ..

One more Lesson added to "conversation with Pinays .. "
Old 07-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Well, to add - how to have a 'intelligent' conversation with a Pinay Bar Girl

In Singapore, one of the frequent hangout of mine, I saw a FL, who was not having much luck with her fishing skills ..

Feeling sorry, I casually told her, "if you dont' find guest, let me know, I may give you some pocket $ for taxi .. " - because I know her 'parking place' is near OT and cost less than 7 $ including night fare ..

And well, around closing time, she came to me .. dragging an ang moh with puppy eyes all in love .. and asked me "give me my pocket money . ... "

I was more than a bit blur .. then she reminded me "you said you will give me pocket money ? Now you don't want to give me ? Liar .. " and the dumb dumb ang moh fellow rearing up for a fight with me for not honouring my word with the love of his night ...

How to fight like that ? Now do I remind her that I said "IF YOU DON'T FIND GUEST .." and since she has a punter in tow, it doesn't apply ??

And wonder what - she told everybody that I am giving out pocket money .. so much so, the next day I walk in .. a dozen girls slide to me and ask "you give me the pocket money now, then no need to worry later .. "

And when I gave funny look, suddenly I have disappointed a lot of girls .. not that it mattered for me anywy ..

One more Lesson added to "conversation with Pinays .. "
That is one of the reason some angmoh get bashed up, trying to be hero without finding out the real reason,on 2nd thought may he is trying to wayang a bit hoping for discount or free bonk.

For them once you said "GIVE" you have to give, regardless the reason or the logic if you don't.
Doesn't pay to be kind with them,not if they are WL.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

"

Today i asked a girl the meaning of Kurimau, she told me it's "crazy cheap charlie" a stronger meaning than kuripot.

Today afternoon, a door girl texted me she not working wanted to meet at JJ 6pm, she wanted me to go to her apartment after we meet. I often stopped by her bar n chat, managed to get her contact no. n this is the first time we're meeting.

Then received a text from Bro F landed at airport.
So i arranged to meet Bro F at devera at 5, then told the girl to bring a friend along n she agreed.

So 5pm met up w bro F n we chatted abt our plans for the next few days n had light dinner at Chow King while waiting for the girls to arrive.
We felt something fishy abt the girl asking me to go to their apartment for drinking maybe a scam?? N we agreed not to go to their apartment if asked.

Just finished our meal n girl texted arrived at JJ so we went over to meet them.
She brought 2 girls along, i would rate 6.5 in looks slim A cup morena abt 1.55, so after a while of chatting, Bro F hinted to me not suitable so i talked to my girl n later 2 of them left. Bro F say he will go barhop while i bring my girl back to hotel. Surprisingly she followed me obediently , no mention of going to her apartment. Took a jeep to hotel after she said she was not hungry.

Don't know why in room she was so shy, total difference from the bar when she would hug me n peck me on the cheek.
Only let me hug, cannot kiss lips, cannot touch breast.

She told me she has a fiance from Australia for 2 years who broke her cherry,who visit her once a year n stay 1 month on each visit, bought her a house n give 50k peso allowance every month. But everytime he comes he is so possessive that he would slap her if she is late, or did not return on time given by him.

She was faithful to him for the first year but finally due to his constant slapping her,she begin to go w customers who nice to her n barfined her.
Bopian hv to listen to her story n consoled her.
But still rejecting my advances especially when i wanted to kiss her lips or touch her breast.

But my thinking is why the fuck u come back w me to hotel if u want to reject me, so maybe she wanna played hard to get n not seem so cheap as to give in so easily.
I keep on pestering her w licks on her neck n ear when she keep on covering her face n lips.

My patience paid off after half an hour of rejection from her.

On one chance when she uncover her face i managed to kiss her lips n from that onwards it was passionate DFK for 10 mins n she finally let me lower her bra n lick her nips, wow C cup w pink n small nipple.
And in a while she was totally naked.
She is 21yo, 7 in looks, fair complexion due to ancestor Chinese origin, skin silky smooth. abt 1.6m 45kg n kind of figure that i adore.
Asked for BJ but she rejected so only missionary. It was tight n wet so i didn't last long n came.

Washed up n lay naked on bed, watch abit tv n she start toying w my little bro,then the chat comes to the topic of BJ n she ask if i wanted one.
Ma tu liao, immediately laid in position n she did her stuff, good bbbj for 10 mins, then cowgirl. The view of her firm C cups n pink small nipples really turned me on n i sucked on them while she ride. This time lasted a little longer due to 2nd shot n came in cowgirl.

Washed up n she closed her eyes laying on my chest.
She said she doesn't lack money n just want to be happy, but afraid to break the news to her fiance caused she still considered him nice to her.

Bro F texted he's done w a girl he got from fields. n want to meet me for pool.
So we dressed up n took a jeep to checkpoint, n went separate ways.

Met up w bro F, n glad he had a good time w his girl who left.
We proceeded to the stall beside Icarus bar Ziebart recommended.
We took curry chicken rice n Pizza total 185pesos.
Chatted w 2 Icarus girls looks 7 having supper next to us.

Finished our meal, paid n we proceeded to Butterfly Rock for pool.
They were having a party for one of the girl's birthday n engaged a live band which sounded good.
We ordered drinks played pool enjoyed cakes n the live band great performance.
Stayed for 1.5 hrs n we left,bought burgers n returned to our hotel.

Later girl just now texted me having drinking session w colleague n missed me asked me don't paroparo.

I believed that her invitation to her apartment was not a scam after all, even has karaoke equipment n she enjoyed drinking n singing at home.
Hopefully will get to meet her again in her apartment.

Last edited by datou; 08-01-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Worse comes to worst....... we all fly to Frankfurt lor
Whats so happening in Frankfurt? Discovered another AC there ?
Old 08-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Powerfol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro, i was told by bus about 2hrs. thats all i know about subic.
Hi bro, i just went to subic 2 weeks ago with my girl from AC. The taxi fare is 2500-3200php. I suggest u get taxi from the taxi station instead of from hotels as it is much cheaper, i got it 2500php. There r lots of hotels in subic, rates r varied. i stayed in shevron seafront which the rate is around Ringgit Malaysia 240, so u convert it. Blue rock is nice too with a floating restaurant and bar..anyway all hotels are within walking distance, u can search "Hotels in Baloy Beach” in googles..hope it helps..
Old 08-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
Hi bro, i just went to subic 2 weeks ago with my girl from AC. The taxi fare is 2500-3200php. I suggest u get taxi from the taxi station instead of from hotels as it is much cheaper, i got it 2500php. There r lots of hotels in subic, rates r varied. i stayed in shevron seafront which the rate is around Ringgit Malaysia 240, so u convert it. Blue rock is nice too with a floating restaurant and bar..anyway all hotels are within walking distance, u can search "Hotels in Baloy Beach” in googles..hope it helps..
ohhh thanks bro if transport shared by 4 persons pretty good. but hotel 240 ringgit is rather pricey compared to angeles. will you be bringing your girl or girls to subic again next time round?

thanks
gem
Old 08-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bannor is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittatore View Post
Whats so happening in Frankfurt? Discovered another AC there ?
no, just some FKK's
Old 08-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
ohhh thanks bro if transport shared by 4 persons pretty good. but hotel 240 ringgit is rather pricey compared to angeles. will you be bringing your girl or girls to subic again next time round?

thanks
gem
I found a hotel name should Johan resort and dive centre cost php1500

Bro gem08 so you want to join me there? I will be there on 13-15 feb then back to ac
Old 08-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Bro gem08 so you want to join me there? I will be there on 13-15 feb then back to ac
bro i will only reach ac on 13th afternoon via tiger. im thinking of staying my first day in ac first, not sure if i should get a girl from ac to subic or get a girl from subic itself. if thus probably i can join you there on the 14th and back together. likely i just be spending one night at subic. any advise?
Old 08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:

Johan Resort tip located in Baloy bEach. Do check out its location re the bars area. It's a beach front hotel but for your budget there are others more better located and value for money.

You are going on a Wednesday and its off peak for You. Anyway go and learn. I did. I left after one night in Johan and moved to the main road.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

dear bros, if i were to go to subic from angeles, should i get a girl from angeles to go together or should i find one in subic? appreciate your advise.

thanks
gem
Old 08-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
... She told me she has a fiance from Australia for 2 years who broke her cherry,who visit her once a year n stay 1 month on each visit, bought her a house n give 50k peso allowance every month. But everytime he comes he is so possessive that he would slap her if she is late, or did not return on time given by him. ....
P50,000/mth , thats SGD1,500/mth x 12mths = SGD18,000/yr.

And if this story is true, the guy is paying SGD18,000 to spend 30 days with her. Can't blame him for being possessive though.

On the other hand, this amount is a good deal for the girl, given the PH's economy and living standard. So technically for 18 grand a year, she only "works" 30 days and get a few slaps. with 11mths of paid annual leave.

Do the math ... period.
CB:
Old 09-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Johan resort is meant for divers... not really suitable for mongers.
If you like the Baloy Beach area, Traders Vic is a good place to stay. Recently upgraded and added a new wing too.

For me I prefer to stay in the Barrieto area and there are good affordable rooms aplenty there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1