The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 15
vanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping on my housemates

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfox View Post
Grabbed the FBTs, her nike sports bra and rushed off to the nearest toilet..
Man.. It'd be nice if u took a pic of it.
Old 23-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
Myojo89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyojo89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping on my housemates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
Done editing...? Buah tahan Liao.... Lol....
yea i wan to see too!!! faster edit and share with all the brothers here =p
Old 24-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghbs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Was hospitalized 2 years ago, gf visited and got very horny. Couldn't care less, pull out the privacy curtain around my bed and have a quickie wif gf on top. Didn't have time to put on cd. Accidently cip and got hell of a scolding from her.

Next patient beside me had a very weird look after we were done. But who cares, I'm a very satisfied patient..
That sounds about the same time I was hospitalized too. Was in a c ward when my girlfriend visited and I was so horny I didn't care about my broken bones asked her to sit on top of me and rocked away. That's almost close to midnight luckily no one came over and lift the curtains to see what's going on. Hell of a good time.
Old 24-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
papapro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man admits to tainting colleagues' drinking water with semen

Ex-civil servant pleaded guilty to tainting his female colleagues' drinking water with his semen and recording them as they drank it. -AsiaOne

Wed, Nov 24, 2010
AsiaOne

Sim Keng Tee, 39, pleaded guilty on Wednesday afternoon to two charges of mischief where he tainted two of his female colleagues' drinking water with his semen.

This is just two of the ten offences he pleaded guilty to in court. The names of victims are not revealed to protect their identities.

The civilian officer in the Singapore Police Force mixed semen into his colleagues' drinking water on two separate occasions in 2008 at his office along Irrawady Road. He has since been relieved of his position in the police force.

On February 21 2008, he masturbated to a photograph of his female colleague, and collected the semen in a small bottle. He recorded himself doing this on his handphone.

He then returned to his office and waited for her to leave her desk temporarily. When she did, Sim mixed his semen with the drinking water in her water bottle. He also recorded this.

As the water bottle was tinted red the victim did not realised the water was no longer clear.

Sim then struck up a conversation with the victim when she returned to her desk and secretly recorded her drinking the tainted water.

Two months later, on April 2, 2008, Sim repeated his actions with a second female colleague.

This time, instead of pouring the semen into her water bottle, he poured it into her bottle of green tea.

As the bottle was wrapped in plastic, the victim did not realize the difference. Again Sim, struck up a conversation with his victim while he recorded her drinking the water mixed with his semen.

Sim saved these videos on his personal computer at home.

These videos and more were discovered in a police raid conducted in 2009 when a third female colleague reported him to the authorities after she caught him taking up-skirt photos of her.

The police raid also revealed that Sim had taken videos of four of his colleagues and had organized the videos on his personal computer into separate folders named after each victim.

How he was discovered

On September 10, 2009, Sim approached a colleague at her desk and asked her to pass him a stack of documents.

While she was standing up, Sim squatted on the opposite side of the desk.

When she turned around she noticed that the accused was holding his mobile phone under her skirt.

After a struggle, she managed to grab the phone and discovered the upskirt shots of herself

She then reported the matter.

Further to the ten charges that Sim pleaded guilty to, he consented to another 149 charges which will be taken into consideration for sentencing to be held on December 1, 2010.

Sim pleaded for leniency saying he has voluntarily put himself through medical check ups and counselling sessions.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kumaresan s/o Gohulabalam requested for a substantial jail term because of the sheer number of charges brought to light.

For intending to intrude upon the privacy of a woman, Sim faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the eight charges at hand.

He also faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the two charges of mischief faced.
Old 25-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rongerald8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also a gl for my sch faculty camp. Scarli i might know you. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfox View Post
hipgrinder: thanks, too bad my stories are only suitable for this pervertic things done thread, didn't get to live out any AV fantasies of what during the 5 days camp. But still, it was 5 days of pure eye buffet plus extras (like what I posted above). cheers bro.
Old 25-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
realman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapro View Post
Man admits to tainting colleagues' drinking water with semen

Ex-civil servant pleaded guilty to tainting his female colleagues' drinking water with his semen and recording them as they drank it. -AsiaOne

Wed, Nov 24, 2010
AsiaOne

Sim Keng Tee, 39, pleaded guilty on Wednesday afternoon to two charges of mischief where he tainted two of his female colleagues' drinking water with his semen.

This is just two of the ten offences he pleaded guilty to in court. The names of victims are not revealed to protect their identities.

The civilian officer in the Singapore Police Force mixed semen into his colleagues' drinking water on two separate occasions in 2008 at his office along Irrawady Road. He has since been relieved of his position in the police force.

On February 21 2008, he masturbated to a photograph of his female colleague, and collected the semen in a small bottle. He recorded himself doing this on his handphone.

He then returned to his office and waited for her to leave her desk temporarily. When she did, Sim mixed his semen with the drinking water in her water bottle. He also recorded this.

As the water bottle was tinted red the victim did not realised the water was no longer clear.

Sim then struck up a conversation with the victim when she returned to her desk and secretly recorded her drinking the tainted water.

Two months later, on April 2, 2008, Sim repeated his actions with a second female colleague.

This time, instead of pouring the semen into her water bottle, he poured it into her bottle of green tea.

As the bottle was wrapped in plastic, the victim did not realize the difference. Again Sim, struck up a conversation with his victim while he recorded her drinking the water mixed with his semen.

Sim saved these videos on his personal computer at home.

These videos and more were discovered in a police raid conducted in 2009 when a third female colleague reported him to the authorities after she caught him taking up-skirt photos of her.

The police raid also revealed that Sim had taken videos of four of his colleagues and had organized the videos on his personal computer into separate folders named after each victim.

How he was discovered

On September 10, 2009, Sim approached a colleague at her desk and asked her to pass him a stack of documents.

While she was standing up, Sim squatted on the opposite side of the desk.

When she turned around she noticed that the accused was holding his mobile phone under her skirt.

After a struggle, she managed to grab the phone and discovered the upskirt shots of herself

She then reported the matter.

Further to the ten charges that Sim pleaded guilty to, he consented to another 149 charges which will be taken into consideration for sentencing to be held on December 1, 2010.

Sim pleaded for leniency saying he has voluntarily put himself through medical check ups and counselling sessions.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kumaresan s/o Gohulabalam requested for a substantial jail term because of the sheer number of charges brought to light.

For intending to intrude upon the privacy of a woman, Sim faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the eight charges at hand.

He also faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the two charges of mischief faced.
is he one of the contributors of this thread??
salute u
Old 25-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

misugi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i used to take my neighbor bra and panties to cover my dick and masturbate if the bra i like i will jus take it back.. for the panties i will jus cover it with my cum and put it back and let it dry

now i am staying outside.. i also take my housemate bra and panties to masturbate lol.. i even shot the vid of it... haha..

even took my NUS cousin bra to mas.. feel good~!~!~!
Old 25-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilnight69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Someone got caught !

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...24-249000.html
Old 25-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
march29 is one of the Best!march29 is one of the Best!march29 is one of the Best!

had PCC on my SIL's panties and throw it out of my bedroom window to see if there is any taker who want to enjoy it and sure enough, after 5 mins the panties is no more there. hope he enjoy my SIL panties with my sperm on it.
Old 26-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking bout FBT shorts,

Was in poly when I realized some girls actually don't wear panties when they are wearing the fbt shorts.

Got to know this girl from KC, had a bet with her, if she qualified the next round and I to do anything that I want. She worked hard for it, qualified into the semis.

Asked her whether she wears anything under the shorts.she said no. Went behind the stadium, screwed her from behind in standing position while she still wearing the shorts. Even stained her shorts with my cum.

In the afternoon, she got last in her semis...
Old 26-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon P but what point does it really represent whether or not a guy carries a handbag of his GF ot spouse.

If a guy carries a handbag doesn't mean weakness and if a guy doesn't carries one doesn't mean he's not a gentelman.

Pak feels it's a matter of chivalry.
Old 26-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a confession to make.

After our last Paper of our final year in poly, all my classmates decide to hang out till the next day. Some of us bought liquor.

After a bout of drinking, I can't drink, some of them got very drunk. One of my classmate pass out. So we decided to accompany her.I have to admit, she wasn't my type and wasn't that pretty.

When my friends decided to go to 7-11 to buy ciggarret, the rest of the gang went and left me to take care of her.

During this dull moment, my mind went wild. Remembered a scene of facials. Was at UOB building facing the waterfront while my classmate was lying on her side.

Yank out my didi, wipe my didi head between her lips. Was so high that I decided to pcc on her face. Cum splattered on her cheek and rolled down to the mouth.

She groaned semi counciously and wiped her face. I clean the mess with tissue and her sweater. And act like nothing happened. The rest of the gang came and we waited until the 1st mrt to come.

When she woke up she complained of her face sticky and went to mrt station to wash up..

My fantasy became true.. Recently got to contact my classmate thru facebook N whenever I look at her pic, it reminded me.....
Old 26-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by march29 View Post
had PCC on my SIL's panties and throw it out of my bedroom window to see if there is any taker who want to enjoy it and sure enough, after 5 mins the panties is no more there. hope he enjoy my SIL panties with my sperm on it.
where did you do that bro... at least warned fellow sammybros here mah. haha. if we happen to pass by that area of yours we will try not to pick it up
Old 26-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

SuperRebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Talking bout FBT shorts,

Was in poly when I realized some girls actually don't wear panties when they are wearing the fbt shorts.

Got to know this girl from KC, had a bet with her, if she qualified the next round and I to do anything that I want. She worked hard for it, qualified into the semis.

Asked her whether she wears anything under the shorts.she said no. Went behind the stadium, screwed her from behind in standing position while she still wearing the shorts. Even stained her shorts with my cum.

In the afternoon, she got last in her semis...
Yes some of my netball friends never wear their panties under it. FBT SHORTS I LOVE! PM me if any of your female friends wants sell theirs
Old 27-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

sec 4 in classroom when everybody recess .

was with a few classmate but i'm at the furthest back row and window and back door is close..

my friend sitting infront of me got hot body and was wearing a light blue cross bra..

took out and masturbate and squirt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1