The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post
Bro dun look at the year i join it could be i register very early only, I am just a newbie . Still need ur guidance around KL area as I heard ur the sifu to seek info n guidance.
ya lor, bro cuntman... it's only MARCH now, so still NEWBIES.. should try disturbing bro sengseng to bring you to Bandar Twinkle Star 1.60 Seafood Cafe cause many syt.. prc and pinoy available
Old 17-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
鸡飞狗走
this has been happening for the past few days, professor sir.. hope it'll end soon otherwise will lose another affordable playground
Old 18-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya ya, everyday also 鸡飞狗走.
i come in morning also like that.
i come in afternoon, also like that.
evening same happen.
Before my scanner can lock on to the target..鸡飞 already.
Old 18-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ya lor, bro cuntman... it's only MARCH now, so still NEWBIES.. should try disturbing bro sengseng to bring you to Bandar Twinkle Star 1.60 Seafood Cafe cause many syt.. prc and pinoy available
Actually should also beg u to bring me around to tour around KL too bro, as u and bro seng2 r the 2 on top of the altar. Newbie like me dun dare to disturb u guys too much later u guys ban me from ur playground.

Oh ya been 2 weeks i din go mirroring, heard from few bros sum r gone, while others say there's new stocks. Altho 鸡飞狗走 but old one no go how can new one come leh ?
Old 18-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually should also beg u to bring me around to tour around KL too bro, as u and bro seng2 r the 2 on top of the altar. Newbie like me dun dare to disturb u guys too much later u guys ban me from ur playground.

Oh ya been 2 weeks i din go mirroring, heard from few bros sum r gone, while others say there's new stocks. Altho 鸡飞狗走 but old one no go how can new one come leh ?
Aiya...Bor cuntman with a power of 8 still claimed to be newbie leh

BTW, as what bro seng2's famous adage: 一鸡死一鸡鸣 no worries plenty of stock only sometimes chicken price goes up .... me a retired old man cannot afford leh
Old 18-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

power 8 also say disturb us guys ah.. like that me first go up altar loh.. heard bro sengseng got hold of lambo and 2 big head lights chevy.. try pm him to see see look look lah
Old 18-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Aiya...Bor cuntman with a power of 8 still claimed to be newbie leh.
BTW, as what bro seng2's famous adage: 一鸡死一鸡鸣 no worries plenty of stock only sometimes chicken price goes up .... me a retired old man cannot afford leh
Professor, did you take Anji home for mushroom stew tat evening. Saw a shadow looks like you lah. Nowadays move to the tapao trend oredi kah. KEKKE
When I translate your 一鸡死一鸡鸣 in Google it says : A cock of a dead chicken. So funny lah. KEKEKE
Old 18-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsuikia View Post
can let me know how to go pasar road?? plz pm.. thanks
Print it and show it to the taxi driver.
http://www.malaysiahotels.com.my/malaysia/map/pudu/
Old 18-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Print it and show it to the taxi driver.
http://www.malaysiahotels.com.my/malaysia/map/pudu/
You so kind one meh? many will be there and make the place more crowded
More wolves chasing less chicken liao
Old 18-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamchai View Post
Ya ya, everyday also 鸡飞狗走.
i come in morning also like that.
i come in afternoon, also like that.
evening same happen.
Before my scanner can lock on to the target..鸡飞 already.
wah! Sifu , so depressing to see what you have written. Well!
Cheonging life's a journey not a destination.Hope will get clear skies soon.
Old 18-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Professor, did you take Anji home for mushroom stew tat evening. Saw a shadow looks like you lah. Nowadays move to the tapao trend oredi kah. KEKKE
When I translate your 一鸡死一鸡鸣 in Google it says : A cock of a dead chicken. So funny lah. KEKEKE
No lah, I am kind of cheezed off looking at Blackburn Rovers' logo on her breasts

If Google can translate exactly...then professional translators can not cari makan liao
Old 18-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya...Bor cuntman with a power of 8 still claimed to be newbie leh

Actually bro I wanna meet u also, coz highly recommended by bro municum. That time I start to venture pudu he also ask me to seek ur guidance. But no choice I owez go there at odd hours so had to self explore. Btw do u still see bro municum ? It's been ages I never hear from him.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
power 8 also say disturb us guys ah.. like that me first go up altar loh.. heard bro sengseng got hold of lambo and 2 big head lights chevy.. try pm him to see see look look lah
Wanted to pm but I think his pm owez full edi sumore he's like a vvvip where got time to read my pm ? Anyway I got hold of LV ctc, so will definitely call him up whenever I go over there.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wanted to pm but I think his pm owez full edi sumore he's like a vvvip where got time to read my pm ? Anyway I got hold of LV ctc, so will definitely call him up whenever I go over there.
glad to hear that you have our new born 0.6cents legend ctc.. send my regards to him when you meet him
Old 19-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, I am kind of cheezed off looking at Blackburn Rovers' logo on her breasts

If Google can translate exactly...then professional translators can not cari makan liao
Blackburn Rover's Logo?.Oh! You meant her special rose tattoo om her 2 boobs. I saw it 2 Years ago when I made the inspection on her in TongHup Hotel. She used to own a handphone shop in Shenzhen but due to gambling debts have to work as FL again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1