The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TroutFisher79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

I forgot I also want to write a review and warn others about one hotel called "Asean Hotel" (I forget the name of the street). I always like VIP rooms, getting bath and massage in private with pretty girls! I went to try one place at Asean Hotel and it was TERRIBLE! Don't anybody ever go there!

First, it was expensive at almost 400,000 for the room, but since I spend so mych time looking for it on my motorbike, I say what the hell and pay. The girl was so-so and very quiet. (I don't write ths because of the girl, I know that is sometime just the way). Toward the end she was a little more friendly but she also would leave the room a lot, sometimes for almost five minutes while in the bath!

Also, when it came time to ask the question I almost didn't want her to massage "down there" because she doesn't do a very good job of making me feel in the mood. I don't like her attitude and leaving the room so much, but I say ok anyway and then guess what? SHE LEAVES AGAIN!

Third, when she comes back she says Oh I'm sorry but there is no more time left! Massage is over and she is late! So I get dressed with no "finish" and drop 50,000 for her before I leave.

Then on the way out the reception girl stops me and tries to make me pay 120,000 more because she says I was in the room longer than we are supposed to be! I explain to them that there was not even a clock in my room and I am not paying the money. I hop on my mtorbike and leave.

AVOID this place! It is no good!

So now that my favorite massage at Bac Do is closed (I think) does anybody know another good VIP massage that is not Sakura or Oasis?

Thanks! I will try to keep writing more FR's about what I find.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
I rely heavily on text messages to get girls into the right state of mind...text messages give me time to think, time not to answer their messages, time to let them wait...here's one from the txt msg factory today:

sorry for the missing diacritics, no font here, but you get the idea: a bunch of compliments which she will think are for her...surprise! they're all describing the sender.

I couldn't come up with a good translation for the 2nd part, still working on that, but maybe english can work even better for those girls who understand it, to underline the change in perceived) meaning.
For 2nd part you can say:
"Noi du de anh, hom nay em co khoe khong?"
translated to:
Enough talk about me, how are you today?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks TP, highly appreciated!

This girl is so hard to get that all my friends tell me she means trouble to me. I'm actually going to tell her that tomorrow - "I discussed you with my friends, everyone thinks you mean trouble". I tried hard not to chase her too much, and let her chase me - but she's extremely good at the game. But now we're ready for our 1st evening date, I think I got her in the right frame of mind by sms'ing, after she practically begged me to meet, twice, because I was hiding.

Monday (some text translated into English):

me: Ok, we meet Thursday evening
her: Great. Thursday, Golden Thursday. You take care in Bangkok in the meantime.
me: Cam on em keo mut [Thanx, candy sweetie]
her: Hahaha. Why do you call me keo mut? OK, we'll confirm again on wednesday, ok? [she's such an asshole, always playing hard to get. previously she even had the nerve to cancel a date on short notice. but I've done the same to her.]
me: Vi em xinh qua. You can confirm when you want, but you can not cancel.
her: haha, I never cancel what I like.

so it's Wednesday evening, of course the bitch hasn't confirmed anything.

me: It's Wednesday. Today you tell me you are busy tomorrow - meeting me. 8 o'clock.
her: I swear I wanted to confirm haha. Where do we go? [she's an asshole again]
me: I'll tell you tomorrow
her: Uhmmmmm....I hope you don't chose a dubious place
me: dubious place for dubious girls, no?
her: haha. you're wrong, dubious place for dubious man.
me: Dubious men? I don't know where to find that. Ah, now I understand, you really want to go to KS Fortuna. Ok, see you tomorrow.
her: Hehe. I mean you're not only dubious but also understand women's psychology. Good man to...do something

she's dangerous, but when I'm texting her, I'm thinking, welcome candy sweetie, you're in my reality now.

Last edited by retsoor; 04-03-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Troi oi anh retsoor, she's really doing her thing. Is she such a xinh gai that you have to go through all the trouble?

Albert

Quote:

This girl is so hard to get that all my friends tell me she means trouble to me. I'm actually going to tell her that tomorrow - "I discussed you with my friends, everyone thinks you mean trouble". I tried hard not to chase her too much, and let her chase me - but she's extremely good at the game. But now we're ready for our 1st evening date, I think I got her in the right frame of mind by sms'ing, after she practically begged me to meet because I was hiding.

Monday:

her: Great. Thursday, Golden Thursday. You take care in Bangkok in the meantime.
her: Hahaha. Why do you call me keo mut? OK, we'll confirm again on wednesday, ok? [she's such an asshole, always playing hard to get]

so wednesday evening, of course the bitch hasn't confirmed anything.

me: It's wednesday. Today you tell me you are busy tomorrow - meeting me. 8 o'clock.
me: Dubious men? I don't know where to find that. Ah, now I understand, you really want to go to KS Fortuna. Ok, see you tomorrow.
her: Hehe. I mean you're not only dubious but also understand women's psychology. Good man to...do something
Old 05-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
For 2nd part you can say:
"Noi du de anh, hom nay em co khoe khong?"
translated to:
Enough talk about me, how are you today?

Du ma... my 3rd trip in a mth to vietnam.... u going back to Hanoi next week?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Du ma... my 3rd trip in a mth to vietnam.... u going back to Hanoi next week?
Actually in Hanoi until 12/March then bounce back home for 10 days for the school holidays. After all, only so much whoring one can do until one misses one's daughter

Call me when you are in town...
Old 05-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

This girl is so hard to get that all my friends tell me she means trouble to me. I'm actually going to tell her that tomorrow - "I discussed you with my friends, everyone thinks you mean trouble". I tried hard not to chase her too much, and let her chase me - but she's extremely good at the game. But now we're ready for our 1st evening date, I think I got her in the right frame of mind by sms'ing, after she practically begged me to meet, twice, because I was hiding.

Monday (some text translated into English):

her: Hahaha. Why do you call me keo mut? OK, we'll confirm again on wednesday, ok? [she's such an asshole, always playing hard to get. previously she even had the nerve to cancel a date on short notice. but I've done the same to her.]

so it's Wednesday evening, of course the bitch hasn't confirmed anything.

me: It's Wednesday. Today you tell me you are busy tomorrow - meeting me. 8 o'clock.

she's dangerous, but when I'm texting her, I'm thinking, welcome candy sweetie, you're in my reality now.
Nicely done bro backwards male chicken ... think you need to give posted some lessons in being cocky and funny to women...
Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually in Hanoi until 12/March then bounce back home for 10 days for the school holidays. After all, only so much whoring one can do until one misses one's daughter

Call me when you are in town...
I will be leaving on same flight as you lah. heh heh heh... and we continue the whoring thing in singapore, ok?
Old 05-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I will be leaving on same flight as you lah. heh heh heh... and we continue the whoring thing in singapore, ok?
Absolutely ... go impress the visiting Viet gals with our VN singing abilities!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
Troi oi anh retsoor, she's really doing her thing. Is she such a xinh gai that you have to go through all the trouble?
Albert, I've been wondering about that myself. No single woman is probably worth a lot of trouble. She is xinh qua...but not at the top level. She is a model, but with no potential for an international model career.

But there are other factors her:

#1 She is a master pick-up artist. She is veeeery good at this. I am trying to learn from her
#2 of course I am also attracted to her. Her looks are one thing, even though not a top model, she does fashion modelling too, but she mostly works as a master of ceremonies. Talking on stage. She's quick, witty, funny. Her mouth is...well she's an artist.
#3 She's ambitious, and she wants to develop a career in business. I find it refreshing to talk to a good-looking, intelligent girl who has clear goals, and knows exactly what she wants. I have always been attracted to business women. In theory, I could fall in love with her.

but the most important point - no single woman may be worth a lot of trouble - but she's got a bunch of VERY interesting girlfriends, not surprisingly, mostly
models. I would enjoy hanging out with all of them. But of course, from the way I describe her, you can see I already lost part of the game, and she has this look in her eyes when she's looking at me - "I can win this". But often we're equally good, and sometimes I clearly have the upper hand. So not totally lost. So far, I've enjoyed every bit of this game. It's not like picking up a countryside girl, she's very challenging. And yes, some days she manages to make me go almost crazy...she knows exactly how to handle men, and create emotions...dangerous...but sometimes you have to get a little lost...and if it gets too bad I just hide and stay away from her.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

it's a sick game sometimes. this girl is using social networks like most girls..."look I have soo many friends, and all of them are beautiful!". they collect friends online like crazy...their mind is "you never know when you can need someone, the more the better". and of course, she had to start a war, a popularity contest, on facebook, with pics of her partying with other models...and other men.

So I joined the war, but in another way, I asked some female friends to post on my page. girls are very helpful when you ask them for advice, or help, to approach other girls. I asked one girl who looks quite good, but I actually don't know her well, only from some conferences: "can you help me here: I have an important date tomorrow, I know I am being watched here on FB, so could you post something helpful on my wall...your glamour shot there is just too cool and would look very good on my account "

this is her:

reply:"LOL, ok, will do for you. Good luck and let me know how it went ", and she wrote something really smart...which will make the other girl go a little crazy...

I chose a girl who is clearly not Vietnamese, not even Asian, on purpose. There are so many Vietnamese who like to think "oh those foreigners with their money, they're pathetic, they come here to a poor country because they cannot find girlfriends anywhere else". Often, when I am meeting a Viet girl, I like to tell a romantic little story, about my youth, and how I was doing something with this really attractive, intelligent girl from a good family...and of course there is an (innocent) romantic ending to the story. Sometimes you have to communicate how other "good" people like you, and if you make it romantic, even better. But again, it's a sick game sometimes, but fun...
Old 05-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absolutely ... go impress the visiting Viet gals with our VN singing abilities!
I can not sing. And I am too shy

But I am working on that too. I now have a part time job (2h a week) teaching at the National Academy of Music. I will be teaching the teachers, including some of the most famous singers in Vietnam, of course the plan that this will add to my chick magnet factor. And the student girls at the academy...there are some real stunners there!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

retsoor,

Enjoying your non-fiction story so far. Keep it up. Looks like you're a firm believer of the romanticism movement.

I don't have much time for mind games with girls. Would rather invest my time into career --> money --> retirement plans --> cheong. Cheers!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

You are smarter and more focused than me.

Yes, I am currently taking advantage of the economic downturn, to relax and enjoy a little, and get a taste for early retirement. Now that I know what it is like, I will work even harder to reach my goals...and when business kicks in at full speed again, I will emerge stronger, and the happy memories will keep me going for a looong time
Old 05-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
retsoor,

Enjoying your non-fiction story so far. Keep it up. Looks like you're a firm believer of the romanticism movement.

I don't have much time for mind games with girls. Would rather invest my time into career --> money --> retirement plans --> cheong. Cheers!
Restoor is a nostalgic Deep Sea Fishing maestro... i think its time for him to write a book about his various fishing trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1