The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 20-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
A junior of mine, who was a fellow alumni, were instructors at a camp. We flirted at each other during the preparation days. In the morning when the rest were having breakfast, the two of us were having "breakfast" and "planning" in the classroom allocated for us. As her camp t-shirt was on during the bonk, I just lift it and cum on her bra and body and used her t-shirt to wipe the cum off. The shirt is black and the stain were not visible at all, but she paranoid the whole day over it.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
seascaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
sori for the typo or lengthy post.using hp i will have typo. will improve the next time i post
No problem bro, more important is the content
Old 21-07-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Good share bro. She pretty? How old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
A junior of mine, who was a fellow alumni, were instructors at a camp. We flirted at each other during the preparation days. In the morning when the rest were having breakfast, the two of us were having "breakfast" and "planning" in the classroom allocated for us. As her camp t-shirt was on during the bonk, I just lift it and cum on her bra and body and used her t-shirt to wipe the cum off. The shirt is black and the stain were not visible at all, but she paranoid the whole day over it.
Old 21-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
simplyvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few years ago, there was a long legged colleague who had a resting bitch face but still look attractive. Somehow, we started talking in office as we both took part in a company event. She had a BF who always didn't have time for her or display any public affection while i just broke up with my GF of many years.

From discussion abt food slowly moved onto flirting and such.. She joined me and my buddies at a flower joint one night, she was quite upset that a few girls came over to ask me for drinks and to support them.

Later that night, sent her home and subsequently sneaked into her room while her family were asleep. Started tongue fighting her in her bed, went down on her and she returned the favor. Best part was, we were out for a whole night, she took my tool into her mouth like a warrior lol. She couldn't my tongue and finger anymore and slid my tool into her and rode like forever.

Had so much to drink that I really lasted quite long that night, changed into multiple positions and she said, im safe.. shoot it inside me and thats what I did!

That night really kick started our fwb rs behind her lousy bf and she's still one of the best fcuk in my life!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I usually go for regional seminars annually where we have colleagues in the region gathering for one week in the same country. Over time, I befriended this HK lady. She's in her late 30s, divorced with one kid. But boy was she one hot milf. Tall, slim, impeccably dressed with a cfm look. She loves working out, so she had a very fit physique.

We hit it off well from the start and always found time to chat with each other during the social events that usually accompanies such seminars. Last year, I found myself with her in a bar after a social event had ended for the night. As we drank and chatted, i suggested continuing the conversation in my room. To my surprise, she agreed. Once upstairs, it didn't take long for a tiny peck on the cheek to progress to a full-on session in bed.
Old 21-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeano View Post
As we drank and chatted, i suggested continuing the conversation in my room. To my surprise, she agreed. Once upstairs, it didn't take long for a tiny peck on the cheek to progress to a full-on session in bed.
Hey bro...can share n describe the juicy details of wat happened after this in a step-by-step manner ??? ...tks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hey bro...can share n describe the juicy details of wat happened after this ??? ...
She has a tendency to wear body-fitting outfits and that fateful night was no exception. I can still see her in my head - she was in a tight, body-hugging green dress that ended just above her knees, an outfit that accentuated her slim fit physique. That's her, always teasing but never outright slutty.

After we got back to the room, we got around to talking about her divorce when i managed to muster up the courage to peck her on her cheek. She responded with a kiss on my lips which quickly turned into a tongue fight as we savoured each other's lips. Reaching out, I unzipped her dress which fell away to reveal matching lingerie - a pair of white thongs and bra. She didn't have big tits by any measures. They were at most a B cup, but with the most suckable raisins on them which i wasted no time licking.

By this time, she had also undressed me and was busy jerking off my tool. I couldn't take it and just barely managed to take off her thongs without ripping them off, and was treated to a wonderfully trimmed pussy. We got into a 69 position and as she slurped on my dick, my tongue was busy painting her pussy.

I wanted to be inside her so badly and got her into a missionary position where I could see her ecstatic look as my dick penetrated her. She was very tight (maybe because she hadn't had anyone for awhile) and it took a few thrusts to get her fully adjusted to me being inside her. By this time, she was already soaking wet and I was doing all I can to stop myself from cumming too quickly. Now, she's also pretty tall for an Asian girl (about 1.7m, I'm about 1.8) and I badly wanted her in doggystyle against the wall which is exactly what we went for. The sight of her arched back against the wall and the tightness of her pussy still lives long in my memory. I came shortly after about five minutes of this, and we collapsed in bed, exhausted but delighted.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Good share bro. She pretty? How old?
Your typical teenager, specky and a little bit of flesh. I was 18, she was 17.
Old 22-07-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
GachaBowla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro alkeano!!
Old 22-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

must be quite a looker to put on a body hugging green dress.... grats bro!

Quote:
She has a tendency to wear body-fitting outfits and that fateful night was no exception. I can still see her in my head - she was in a tight, body-hugging green dress that ended just above her knees, an outfit that accentuated her slim fit physique. That's her, always teasing but never outright slutty.

After we got back to the room, we got around to talking about her divorce when i managed to muster up the courage to peck her on her cheek. She responded with a kiss on my lips which quickly turned into a tongue fight as we savoured each other's lips. Reaching out, I unzipped her dress which fell away to reveal matching lingerie - a pair of white thongs and bra. She didn't have big tits by any measures. They were at most a B cup, but with the most suckable raisins on them which i wasted no time licking.

By this time, she had also undressed me and was busy jerking off my tool. I couldn't take it and just barely managed to take off her thongs without ripping them off, and was treated to a wonderfully trimmed pussy. We got into a 69 position and as she slurped on my dick, my tongue was busy painting her pussy.

I wanted to be inside her so badly and got her into a missionary position where I could see her ecstatic look as my dick penetrated her. She was very tight (maybe because she hadn't had anyone for awhile) and it took a few thrusts to get her fully adjusted to me being inside her. By this time, she was already soaking wet and I was doing all I can to stop myself from cumming too quickly. Now, she's also pretty tall for an Asian girl (about 1.7m, I'm about 1.8) and I badly wanted her in doggystyle against the wall which is exactly what we went for. The sight of her arched back against the wall and the tightness of her pussy still lives long in my memory. I came shortly after about five minutes of this, and we collapsed in bed, exhausted but delighted.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Nice catch bro.... do you still in contact??? Shld follow up
Old 22-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 9
VampireGaze is a name known to allVampireGaze is a name known to allVampireGaze is a name known to allVampireGaze is a name known to allVampireGaze is a name known to allVampireGaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
must be quite a looker to put on a body hugging green dress.... grats bro!
Done and thanks. ^_^
Old 22-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstersinc View Post
My humble contribution.
- Milf Colleague - Senior Management
- 3 x ex-Colleagues from same company at different times.
- Intern from SMU
- 1 x Insurance Agent
- 1 x Car Saleslady
- Ladyboys - got posted to Thailand for work and was introduced to this by friends. You can judge me as gay or whatever but it’s just a different feeling.
- Lesbian femme friend - both active and passive. Was a wild experience!
Wow !...very impressive list of conquest, bro ...u must be a 6-pack yandao to be able to score so many pretty ladies & girls so easily ...care to share the juicy details with us esp the ones with the insurance agent n the car saleslady ...TIA

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I came shortly after about five minutes of this, and we collapsed in bed, exhausted but delighted.
You come into her? You are a brave man!
Old 22-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Nice catch bro.... do you still in contact??? Shld follow up
Yes bro, we still keep in contact, but no chance to meet since she's in HK. And obviously no regional meetings this year with this situation. So hope to continue next year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1