The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lollipops888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just curious.. anyone can reccomended fl with bobbed-shoulder length hair? Cause i know some fl pics may not be newest and hair length may vary, just a liking of mine if any kind soul here have reccomendations haha
Old 13-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipops888 View Post
Just curious.. anyone can reccomended fl with bobbed-shoulder length hair? Cause i know some fl pics may not be newest and hair length may vary, just a liking of mine if any kind soul here have reccomendations haha
"Not" from Soi69 and Anna from Siam Angels
Old 13-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I was not referring to WeChat for this dome
I was referring on stables with WeChat accounts posting pics of ladies
There is one on wechat 'funy444' posting thai lady but must book hotel at balestier. Anyone try yet ?
Old 13-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lollipops888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
"Not" from Soi69 and Anna from Siam Angels

Thanks bro will take a look and try haha
Old 13-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
There is one on wechat 'funy444' posting thai lady but must book hotel at balestier. Anyone try yet ?
This reminds me of another stable that used to operate in the same fashion. I haven’t tried this one but couple of points to note:

1) once you book the hotel room, you’re kinda stuck. If the lady shows up and she’s not what she looked like in the pictures, you’ll already have lost money even if you reject her.

2) by booking the hotel room and waiting there, there’s also a chance that the lady’s OKT can find you easily if you reject the lady

3) although the hotel they are asking you to book is relatively cheap (around $25 for two hours) and you can give a fake name and contact details to book (hotel reception doesn’t care, last time I checked), the rooms are really crappy. Bed can fall apart wan haha.

4) you should be able to arrange for alternative hotel booking in the area which should mitigate the concerns with points 2) and 3) above, however those other hotels may require proper registration not just of you but also the lady, and then there will be a hotel record.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
louis1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on Jessica from paradise888 ? She look hot !!!
Old 13-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
This reminds me of another stable that used to operate in the same fashion. I haven’t tried this one but couple of points to note:

1) once you book the hotel room, you’re kinda stuck. If the lady shows up and she’s not what she looked like in the pictures, you’ll already have lost money even if you reject her.

2) by booking the hotel room and waiting there, there’s also a chance that the lady’s OKT can find you easily if you reject the lady

3) although the hotel they are asking you to book is relatively cheap (around $25 for two hours) and you can give a fake name and contact details to book (hotel reception doesn’t care, last time I checked), the rooms are really crappy. Bed can fall apart wan haha.

4) you should be able to arrange for alternative hotel booking in the area which should mitigate the concerns with points 2) and 3) above, however those other hotels may require proper registration not just of you but also the lady, and then there will be a hotel record.
Totally agree with you
Old 13-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkAngMo View Post
Had a session with Honey today.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=668686

Long story short... best ever!

Face - ever so slightly MILF. Maybe 80% the photos. 8/10
Body - Model figure. Incredible curves and perfectly fair and toned. 10/10
Boobs - She was shy as they are fake... but as they very nicely done and not too hard. Sexy as hell. 9/10
Massage - Two separate times gave near spa quality massage without even asking. Really great and relaxing. A serious plus!! 10/10
BBBJ - Went on and on including deep throat AR. Heavenly. 10/10
FJ - Incredible stamina and puts in 100%.
GFE - Truly goes above and beyond. Amazing girl with a fantastic attitude that is infectious. 15/10
Bro, location not at the infamous love hut right? Thanks!
Old 13-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hhmm, saw LAX thread but can't seems to see any of their gals pics. Any idea if they're making a comeback or juz false alarm? Dun tell me they so suay that all their gals kanna reject entry by ICA???

In addition, any Bro knows if RP still operates @ the infamous hotel? If not convenient to say juz PM me. Appreciate ur reply & Cheers~
Old 13-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
NewYorkAngMo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashedhelmet View Post
Bro, location not at the infamous love hut right? Thanks!
No worries. Much more discreet than the place you are referring.
Old 13-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a session with Honey today.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=668686

Long story short... best
2010 account with only 2 posts which are on the same pimp.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
NewYorkAngMo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
2010 account with only 2 posts which are on the same pimp.

Pierre.
Dude... totally not the pimp. Have never been so inclined to write a FR - but this girl needed the recognition.
More to come...
Old 13-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GreatEast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis1986 View Post
Any fr on Jessica from paradise888 ? She look hot !!!
I am lookimg out for her FR as well.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Today is the 1 yr anniversary of thai king's death. Wonder if the thai girls here would be affected?
Old 13-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Dude... totally not the pimp. Have never been so inclined to write a FR - but this girl needed the recognition.
More to come...
I seconded NYAM... the famous dynamic duo on their previous visit to LRD. Last visit was at the infamous love hut... thats why I asked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1