The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Jewel was one of the best milf i had. I recalled halfway through the session, she whispered she want to feel my raw cock and she remove the CD. Since then its was raw every session.

All I can say there were some good session where the vibes were right.

This jewel ?
Old 28-01-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone remember this Michelle ?

Old 28-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post

This jewel ?
Something went wrong with the gif

Old 28-01-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yup she is wild with anal, cof, swallow
Old 29-01-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Of course, looks may not be good, but her service was excellent. First time straight away rawed, and she is ok with cip, cim and cof. One time she was having her period so she asked me to fuck her ass instead and that was my only time i fucked the ass raw and cum in ass as well 😂
Old 29-01-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
Of course, looks may not be good, but her service was excellent. First time straight away rawed, and she is ok with cip, cim and cof. One time she was having her period so she asked me to fuck her ass instead and that was my only time i fucked the ass raw and cum in ass as well 😂
Haha swee leh if she back should together 3some her give her massive cof and raw haha
Old 29-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
She was in Singapore for almost 1yr after her stable got bursted iirc.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This jewel ?
Not this Jewel. Iirc the jewel I referring was under Jerry. can't rmb which stable tho.

Anyway your Jewel, looks hot. Miss the quality FLs from back then haha.
Old 31-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cimwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if my image is showing now

Anyone remember this commando?
Old 31-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimwarrior View Post

Not sure if my image is showing now

Anyone remember this commando?
Pic not showing
What name and what stable
Old 31-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

This under radar girl damn talkative
Anyone remember her ?

Thru out the session she kept talking non stop
Shower talk, paint her talk, play her boobs talk, only way is to shove the dick in her mouth

Anyway, we ended up with my dick right outside her already wet pussy

I pushed dick head in and watch her reaction

She say u dare lo?
I nodded
She say u bluff na, u not dare, i working girl, u scared sick
I just nodded again and push whole dick in
Her eyes wide open in disbelief and say U jing jing dare lo

My asked her back, enjoy no condom chai mai
She nodded,
No like condom feel chai mai
She nodded again
I finish inside you na
She no reaction

I smiled and started pumping her until song

Not the tightest, nor the best in any department

A solid 6.5 in every department
Old 01-02-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Looks familiar.

Quote:
This under radar girl damn talkative
Anyone remember her ?

Thru out the session she kept talking non stop
Shower talk, paint her talk, play her boobs talk, only way is to shove the dick in her mouth

Anyway, we ended up with my dick right outside her already wet pussy

I pushed dick head in and watch her reaction

She say u dare lo?
I nodded
She say u bluff na, u not dare, i working girl, u scared sick
I just nodded again and push whole dick in
Her eyes wide open in disbelief and say U jing jing dare lo

My asked her back, enjoy no condom chai mai
She nodded,
No like condom feel chai mai
She nodded again
I finish inside you na
She no reaction

I smiled and started pumping her until song

Not the tightest, nor the best in any department

A solid 6.5 in every department
Old 01-02-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

For my 100th post

I share this under radar gem, one that for the first couple of days, she dun have much customers
She is what i consider an accidental nympho, one that evolved during her stint in sg,
so this will be a slightly longer post

At that time we were blessed with alot of commando and service queens so not surprised that she dun have much customers at first

I went for her also becos my targets were all booked,

Can see at first she very shy and wary
So made the effort to put her at ease, she was wearing a black with white striped romper so cant gauge her figure at first, just that she was taller then your avg thai FL

Usual conversation topics,
need money so come here work, but no customer (I was like her 2nd or 3rd customer since she arrive)

I remarked the photos she use were not as attention grabbing as others,
show her all the post in dome 1, FLs all proudly showing off their assets
and show her the FR section where customers share their experiences

It sparked her interest but ultimately she say she didnt send the okt any sexy pics cos she is shy

We spoke for quite awhile, then i asked her if she wants to continue chatting

Was funny cos she said she was waiting for me, she not sure what to do or how to start
So i took the initiative, helped her strip

Nice slim body, shaven pussy and enhanced boobs that quite seasoned already
Can see she damn shy, so i strip myself and lead her to shower

Almost like she was the paying customer and i was there to service her, hahaha
I soaped her as i explore her whole body, caress her boobs while i grind on her butt before moving my hand down to play with her clit

Didn't noticed it then as we were both soapy, but it turns out she was already wet

Back on bed, i told her to relax, spread her legs and i moved to paint her, she has a low mileage, beautiful clit, those 1 slit type that are usually tight

She was squirming and moaning

Slowly moved up from her pussy, licking her body and up to her boobs, can almost feel the heat from her body

When got to her neck, she was damn high, she started playing with herself, rubbing her clit and playing with her nipples

As we starting frenching, dick was already halfway in her wet and slippery pussy, was so hot inside
I didnt start banging as i know she may not be comfortable once she realized what is happening, so i held back and asked for condom,

She pointed at her bag on the bedside table and tried to reach for it,
I pushed myself fully in her hot pussy, and moved us both closer to the bag

We rolled over to her on top of me, dick still in her pussy as she finally got the cap

By then she also like dun care liao, started riding me with cap in her hand
Pulled her down to french and hug her tight, took over the banging

As it was so hot and heavy, very quickly the urge to cum quickly become hard to suppress,
I stopped banging her abruptly, looked into her eyes and told her i gonna cum if we continue, and will shoot inside,

She replied ok

I hugged her tight and pumped her until i released, which didnt take long

We continued frenching as dick went limp in her pussy, she like dun want to let go

My phone sounded, was a message from OKT checking how was the session

As i was replying to OKT, she got up, not a drop leaked from her pussy and sat on the bed, like in a stupor

I gesture for her to help clean my dick abit, expecting her to get tissue or something, instead she used her mouth and tongue

I replied OKT, say session power and infact she blowing me now, he just replied LOL, enjoy and remember post FR

We continued hugging on the bed and chat abit
Found out she is taking pills to stop her period,
her cycle is during her time in SG and she wants to maximize the days she can work

Checked the time and we left like 15mins, so told her we should wash up, about time to leave
She still asked me what about 2nd shot ?

During shower, can see she more comfortable, gave me a soapy hj

Then we somehow started making out again
i positioned her against the wall and started banging her standing doggy but couldnt to finish the deed
All the urge and action but no climatic end product, hahaha

Before leaving, i told her she is pretty and has good body, if she is willing to share sexier photos, sure have more customers

After parking the car, check my phone, she sent over the following pics,

I was like wow, she actually listened and is putting in the effort to attract more customers

So suggested that she should show her body more, if shy can cover face

So she sent these over

Told her to send them to OKT to use, should help get more customers

I can only grin to myself as i drift off to dreamland
Old 01-02-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Few more pics of her

Wonder how many bros remember her
Her business really picked up to the point i need to do advance booking

Old 01-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Wah lau all these posts really makes one steam lah...thank you for all contributors.

Praying to the gods above and below for thai supply to replenish....in good quality!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1