The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
the upper half can look like 48 but the lower half must perform like 18 ...
........ if my lower half perform like 18, drop off long ago oredi!!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 06:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
........ if my lower half perform like 18, drop off long ago oredi!!!!
Where got drop off......some many aunties love IT.....hahahahah!

Just came back from Guzhen....good choeng trip but lousy business trip...KNN
Old 13-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

bro ..... no wonder u go MIA .... u went back to guzhen ....
r u sure it's a business trip ???
Old 13-12-2008, 09:35 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro ..... no wonder u go MIA .... u went back to guzhen ....
r u sure it's a business trip ???
Yes....it is a business trip and I need to go back again next Monday to wrap the whole thing.....KNN suppose to be only one trip, now have to go 3 trips.....

But at night is our free time to roam around....found there is a lot of gems in Guzhen even ang moh and the Saudis....found some very chun gals there.....in the lobby in the lift going to out...beh tahan!

Hahhahahahh!
Old 13-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes....it is a business trip and I need to go back again next Monday to wrap the whole thing.....KNN suppose to be only one trip, now have to go 3 trips.....

But at night is our free time to roam around....found there is a lot of gems in Guzhen even ang moh and the Saudis....found some very chun gals there.....in the lobby in the lift going to out...beh tahan!

Hahhahahahh!
you laugh at people la, like me...... now you go back to page 118 and read from #1764 onwards.... now OUR turns to laugh at you.... hee hee... bet you didn't even know what you post!..... hee hee

anyway welcum back...... watch what you post, ok... my Lord...
Old 13-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

so sorry to have disturb you on your Guzhen trip bro ..., hahahaha

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 14-12-2008, 01:16 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Waiting for your delicious photos......!
Bros....I was away in China for a few days people tui me.....hmmmmm I guess..I didn't read properly......I thought he got photos of chun Loas girls to share with us.....KNS. I never been to Laos.....!

Quote:
sorry, my Lord, really disappointed with you! Hope you know that all these gals are hardly 16 at all..............
Grandmaster....hahahhaha.....you must be joking all y girls are aunties...lah! Hahahaha! You only saw one...! Bro I am referring to the photos not anything to do with sex with a 16 yrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Uncle Playman got bad karma! I think he must go hatyai for flower bath again. Bro etct pls bring him along for ur temple retreat. hahahahaha
I don't have bad karma....from having sex with underaged girls as I never had one before and will never in fact I only have aunties...way above 18 years old, in fact I do agree with the brothers here.......at my age having with a 16 years old is like having sex with my own daughters.....that my own humble opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
I hate phaedophiles. Thinking of it is already not ethical, what worse if you are into the act. Hell you go if the kid is only 12 years old

Your very terrible taste!!!. Not sure if I upped you before...regret if I did
Well, if he have some photos of chun girls to post......I thought like the ones in "The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza " I didn't mean asking him to have sex with a 16 years old and shot some photos for me! Waiting for your delicious photos!

Quote:
bro .. i cannot understand where's the fun and excitement engaging a 16 yrs child in sex ?? r u a phaedophile like ur so called thai and laos friends ??
if u think ur action will be judged and laugh at and u have to do things to please them ... then all i can said is u r pathetic SOB ...
no offense ...but i really despise those who engage in under age sex ...

I have heard that Laos do have underaged girls for sale...like virgin girls and they will sell their virginity to you for a price....I would never do that as I can imagine doing it with your own daughter kind of feeling!

we r all cheongsters ... but we have to maintain certain COD and cheong ethically ...
what's goes around come around ....

Fully agreed...!

uncle playman .. looks like u need to take a shower at chaophaya river like bro tony to wash away ur bad karma ...
Aiya....asking for photos also got karma......ok...I will wash myself in Chao Praya 2 Massage Parlour loh!
Old 14-12-2008, 01:25 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarawadee View Post

So far I have only seen the picture of that girl. To be honest, she is a gem...that's why the temptation. I will try to take some pictures and share with you guys once I am back.
I am referring to this photos.....! Sorry for the mis-understanding as when Bro etct88 called me and tell about it.......my first reaction was...what under-aged girls....?

Now I remember .....hahahaahh! Old man already!

I will be leaving for Guzhen again on Monday as I got big big problem to settle there!
Old 14-12-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am referring to this photos.....! Sorry for the mis-understanding as when Bro etct88 called me and tell about it.......my first reaction was...what under-aged girls....?

I will be leaving for Guzhen again on Monday as I got big big problem to settle there!
I believe u... that's why I feel you just replied in jess...... maybe misinterpreted.... ha ha ha.....

welcome to old folk home... hee hee
Old 14-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:

Welcome back uncle Playman.
Old 14-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now I remember .....hahahaahh!Old man already!
mai bren lai ... chok dee ..
Quote:
problem with ur mistress or gf there ???
Old 14-12-2008, 10:40 AM
SamSter

Quote:
mai bren lai ... chok dee ..

problem with ur mistress or gf there ???

Aiya if got problem with gf or mistress...then it is not a problem just change to a new one as there is so many over there.......! It is work problem.......

I have been to quite a few KTV over there and I saw quite a few chun gals there.

I will give a detail FR on the discoveries over there.....ok! Wait until I come back first as I will be leaving on Monday again for Guzhen...damn sian!

I wish that Guzhen is Bangkok then I don't mind......hahahahaha!

I still think that I need to follow you to CP one of these days as I need to follow a shifu like you to enjoy.....but it should next year !

I am in project business for hotel and once a project starts I will be busy until it ends....so now I am having a problem as the chinese there cannot delivered as promised which they should have delivered on the 15th but until now the good is still not ready yet.....!
Old 14-12-2008, 10:47 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I believe u... that's why I feel you just replied in jess...... maybe misinterpreted.... ha ha ha.....

welcome to old folk home... hee hee
Sorry when you call me I was in the meeting fXXking the supplier....and I was in a foul mood or pretend to be.....sorry!
Old 14-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya if got problem with gf or mistress...then it is not a problem just change to a new one as there is so many over there.......! It is work problem.......
ah .. u learn fast .. young padawan ...
Quote:
I have been to quite a few KTV over there and I saw quite a few chun gals there.
I will give a detail FR on the discoveries over there.....ok! Wait until I come back first as I will be leaving on Monday again for Guzhen...damn sian!
I wish that Guzhen is Bangkok then I don't mind......hahahahaha!
why ??? since u found some gems there ... u shld be happy ...
Quote:
I still think that I need to follow you to CP one of these days as I need to follow a shifu like you to enjoy.....but it should next year !
pls dun said that .. me no sifu ...me just a regular cheongsters ...
have much to learn till ...
join me in mar ... see my calendar ...
Quote:
I am in project business for hotel and once a project starts I will be busy until it ends....so now I am having a problem as the chinese there cannot delivered as promised which they should have delivered on the 15th but until now the good is still not ready yet.....!
dateline in china means DEADLINE ... in other words, it means nothing to them since it's DEAD ...
never trust the chinese completely ... always have contigency plan ...
then u'll not feel stress out .... they (the chinese) will think that u r a reasonable businessman and will respect u when u can compromise ...
in future u will and can get things going smoothly ...
it's abt relationship when doing business in china ....
Old 14-12-2008, 07:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
ah .. u learn fast .. young padawan ...

why ??? since u found some gems there ... u shld be happy ...
Because stress up and tension no mood to hunt mei mei already!

pls dun said that .. me no sifu ...me just a regular cheongsters ...
have much to learn till ...
join me in mar ... see my calendar ...

Hopefully I can squeeze in sometime for March.....finger-crossed!

dateline in china means DEADLINE ... in other words, it means nothing to them since it's DEAD ...
never trust the chinese completely ... always have contigency plan ...
then u'll not feel stress out .... they (the chinese) will think that u r a reasonable businessman and will respect u when u can compromise ...
in future u will and can get things going smoothly ...
it's abt relationship when doing business in china ....

Screw them as I give them 3 months which they promised us 6 weeks....until now almost 4 months now....still in the process of assembly work.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1