The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

No, I do not own the company. Its belong to CK obviously.

But its does accept my cheque and cheques of most other customers as well. I remember someone next to me remitting SGD200,000.00; he too pay by his personal cheque.

And I also do not have to wait to 2 days; the RMB is in my account the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
well maybe this is the cause..

normally when i TT, I will expect to see the money on the same day.. for cheque payment, it will takes 2 days to clear..

I think they just dun want to take the risk..

Also for big amount, i will not use them also. I will use other company which mainly do TT service not only for China(just purely for bussiness). Same thing, they dun trust me, i dun trust them also. Have read too many TT agent running away with money.. ha ha.
Quote:
or maybe u own the TT company!!!

Old 16-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
g0hkengswee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
they have a express service where u can pay $10 more for TT charges. the other side will recieve in less than 1/2 hrs.
actually, if u notice it, on a weekday, usually the $ will be received into your receiving acc like after 2359 that day u tt leh, so no point paying more
Old 17-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

exchange rate at 1400hrs ..

RP = 4.98
PPC = 4.97 to 4.98
Old 17-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
No, I do not own the company. Its belong to CK obviously.

But its does accept my cheque and cheques of most other customers as well. I remember someone next to me remitting SGD200,000.00; he too pay by his personal cheque.

And I also do not have to wait to 2 days; the RMB is in my account the next day.
Just went down PPC today.

TT rate is 5.015
quite a good rate.

Anyway I have check with them over the cheque thing.

They tell me they only accept CASH cheque only. And they will only do the TT after they have cash out the cheque. So as to say they will not do express TT(within 1 hr) for cheque payment.

So i suppose u give them Cash cheque then..
Old 17-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 16
arpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
exchange rate at 1400hrs ..

RP = 4.98
PPC = 4.97 to 4.98

wah, go down liao.. i thought of going to change money this weekend..

(Thank you very much)
Old 17-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
wah, go down liao.. i thought of going to change money this weekend..
i believe rmb will get stronger ...
the sight of 5.0 from money changer could be history liao ...
Old 17-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I pay them with my cheque and the payee or next to Pay....... I write down "cash".
Does it mean it is no longer a "cheque" ? LOL

Quote:
Just went down PPC today.

TT rate is 5.015
quite a good rate.

Anyway I have check with them over the cheque thing.

They tell me they only accept CASH cheque only. And they will only do the TT after they have cash out the cheque. So as to say they will not do express TT(within 1 hr) for cheque payment.

So i suppose u give them Cash cheque then..

Old 18-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 16
arpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Damm..

I am now waiting for the chance to have a lucky day for the rates to go up and i'll make my way down to ppc..

(Thank you very much)
Old 18-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
Damm..
I am now waiting for the chance to have a lucky day for the rates to go up and i'll make my way down to ppc..
bro .. 4.98 and 5.0 is a very small difference ....
even when u changed S$10,000 .. the difference is only 200rmb ..
just enough for a ktv gal tips ... at some place, it's still not enough ..

dun wait till it goes down below 4.7 ... then the difference is significant ...
Old 18-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Yes, I pay them with my cheque and the payee or next to Pay....... I write down "cash".
Does it mean it is no longer a "cheque" ? LOL
relax...

I'm not saying u're wrong... Did I...

Yes, that's a cheque.. but a Cash cheque and cheque for bank-in is a whole lots of diff.. U should be around long enough to know the 'real' diff right.. heehee

As I have mention.. It does not matter what type of payment u make.. They will only TT the money over to ur account after THEY GOT UR MONEY loh... It's that simple...
Old 18-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
relax...

I'm not saying u're wrong... Did I...

Yes, that's a cheque.. but a Cash cheque and cheque for bank-in is a whole lots of diff.. U should be around long enough to know the 'real' diff right.. heehee

As I have mention.. It does not matter what type of payment u make.. They will only TT the money over to ur account after THEY GOT UR MONEY loh... It's that simple...
At 1st I thot u're that 'special' from all of us... status like CK!!! can TT money before they collect ur money.. ha ha..

just joking.... I hope u dun take offence..
Old 18-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah Bro just ask at PPC now 4.97 liao...

aiyoh 5 really become history then no choice but to TT lor...

TT is 5.01 and service charge is $17...
Old 19-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

i know it's insignificant but does RP offers better rates than PPC? which money changer in PPC offers the best rate btw?
Old 22-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sgd to cny forex rate now 5.045 ~ 5.05

looks like its heading to 5.08~5.1 soon.

more $$$ to cheong....aah..
Old 22-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Today rate at 1500hrs

PPC = 4.99
RP = 4.99
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1